Just webm it nigga

I won't care about the switch until it gets hacked

webm it, shitnigger

please webm it

Fucking NIGGER

Naw. I wanna watch it. I just don't want to give them views

Who cares, shill.

Where's the webm OP?

If that's Reggie on the right, he's gone to shit. Maybe NoA should cut back on the fucking doughnuts and do their jobs instead of letting tumblr interns take over everything.

jimmy Fallon is a shill

anyway Reggie has a back problem doesn't he? he has like a hunchback or something

THOSE FUCKING GRAPHICS.

Jimmy Fallon is the fucking worst. He is the epitome of normalfaggot scum, unfunny, kikeowned, and the worst fucking shill.

I just don't want to give the faggot view shekels.
Here's a webm

Fuck off, Jim. Go suck a kike for another potato.

are you anons jealous?
Game looks good just wish it wasn't on a fucking projector. Switch looks good though, nice frames.

8th Gen was fucking trash can't wait for 9th Gen to be even worse

Kill yourself Bui

The switch looks smaller than I thought it would. Without the side things it looks around the size of a 3DS XL.
Weird that they didn't show if it has a touchscreen or not

NOA's PR team is probably just being stupid-paranoid after the disaster they made out of the Wii U launch.
They don't want this thing to be associated with the likes of tablets.

Actually, fug that. Here's a higher-quality mp4.

I never make webms for my threads just to laugh at the salty fags who cry about them.

I feel bad for my brother.

she*

up to and including Mark because his rule about webms for posts is written as such that it isn't a necessity by absolutely any means, only if the video is provably monetized should it be replaced (this one would actually count though given the profile of the show) hotpockets replace webms that aren't monetized anyways proving they don't pay attention to the rules either

I don't feel bad for those trips

Part of the reason I make webms is that certain browsers can't display embeds and I want everybody to be able to watch the videos.

Don't masturbate to plants, user.

So is the reason this game takes place in a desert that the Bait-and-Switch would explode it if had to render grass and trees nonstop?

Holy shit that controller, this thing will never be free of the dog lewds

Fallon's the pro-Trump Jimmy, right?

another open world memetrash game

Nope. Kimmel is.

I still can't get over how charming Nintendo is, they are just old men trying to have fun. They wont be getting my money, but good for them.

Sell me more sweet lies.

So this basically means that the leaked clique got BTFO, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

Yup. The SJWs lost their shit at Jimmy Fallon for having this interview and "humanizing" Trump.

It's good to see the Switch in action finally. Looks like what they showed Jimmy is pretty close to the finalized retail build.

I guess they both gave him airtime. Is there another Jimmy? I thought Kimmel had a lot of things bad to say about Trump.

I hope so. I hate those twitter attention whores.

Does it?

I guess Reggie just confirmed 0 hardware in the Switch dock.

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=laura_kate_dale

is that 'leaker' the guy that dressed like a MLP character and got offended for not being taken seriously?

Yeah.

I think it is.

What's up with trannies and horrible teeth?

It's british.

This is painful to watch.

It doesn't look much different than the WiiU version, the grass appears to draw farther out with it being visible right in front of the temple ruins, and it looks to have better AA, not that I'd want much more than that and 60fps for Switch, 1080 is just a bonus for me.

I should probably have spoilered that.

Avert your eye's children.

You should be asking what's up with trannies and almost always being hideously ugly, actually a good friend of mine from high school is a tranny, they still have a dick though, and no tits but they take the hormone pills and they pass pretty well and they told me that their support group is like 20 trannies and they are the only passable one.

Brits have bad teeth in general.

How can you tell it has a good framerate when the video is limited to 24 fps
All you can tell is if it drops below 24 fps, but then again maybe that's a good thing because of how shit games are now

>they still have a dick though
>and they are the only passable one.

That thing looks like if Brianna Wu went Super Saiyin

Well at least with the Wii U version I can Pirate it

All I wanted was a stable framerate and better AA/draw distance. Also, no pop-in.

Yeah, I shouldn't have asked the question to begin with.

It looks like a gay guy wearing a wig.

I'm probably going to get it on the Switch, but that just depends on the price, and if the Switch version is 60fps and the Switch is $250 USD which has been price garaunteed by I think Game UK then yeah. if it isn't 60fps I don't see why I should get the Switch version over the WiiU version.

No chance, you can't really avoid it in a world that is streamed It appears to prioritize content that is displayed in the distance quite well though, haven't seen enemies dissappear at far distances in any gameplay, and people got a fair amount of time to fuck with and test the demo build of the game.

The framerate for the WiiU version is pretty stable already, well more stable than most games, less stable than what Nintendo have previously put out, the frame drops are mainly due to the physics, the Game Awards Footage appeared to be displayed at 24fps which was more than likely an error in editing the vid.

Honestly Spending $500 for 30 more frames a second isn't worth it

I'm not buying the Switch for 1 game.

I'm mainly interested in seeing what Nintendo will reveal in just over a months time personally, Retro have to have a game ready for year 1, it's been almost 3 years since Tropical Freeze, 3 years is ample time to make and release any game, except FFXV and Star Citizen.

Cool story.

Honestly there is no point for getting a console the year it comes out
I mean fucking 2016 was the first year out of the 4 years the PS4 had been out that it had as many good games as the PS3 and it'll take another year for for it to have more

well it gives more credibility to the foxconn leak.

here's the leak from le reddit XD for those who don't actively search for this shit.

Did I say I was buying the Switch day or year one? No, no I didn't, I'm going to buy it as soon as it has enough Worthwhile exclusives that their price is equal to or greater to the price of the system, which is the standard I always use, I don't own a PS4 or an Xbox One because neither meet this standard, even though I own an Xbox 360 and a PS3.

wasn't it 720p

was it?

well shit. into the trash it goes.

Eh from a design standpoint it looks pretty cool then in mind its a prototype version and more news is coming a month from now so far its pretty alright. As long the launch games aren't shit Probably will be with EA probably somewhere in there it'll do good

I'd laugh if Dark Souls ever got a port on the switch

keep in mind however that it could be running in 720p in portable mode to save power. The screen itself could be 1080p.

How the fuck are they able to sell this for $250 US? either it's going to cost more or that UK retailer is going to lose money on each unit sold.

USB-C has already been confirmed thanks to accessory kit leaks.
Does that mean 10nm?
Why?

Not confirmed.

ARM chips are dirt cheap, an average android phone costs around 100 dollars to produce with the actual screen being the most expensive component.

720 for a tablet of that size is fine though, I just want it to be cheap, apparently the difference in power between docked and undocked is enough to push games from 720 to 1080, I'd be fine with that.

But nothing has been confirmed other than the January Direct.

There's a lot of power in what they are talking about though.

That sounds expensive, if they can get it below $250 I'd be fine, I just want it to be cheap.

they SHOULD be aiming for the 300 dollar sweetspot, under 200 dollars will get you another Wii, and no one wants another Wii hardware wise.

fair enough

also something to note is that they CAN take a slight loss and still make a fuckton of profit. As an example they could sell what would be normally 600-800 retail price, and sell it for 300 while expecting people to purchase a game. It's what Sony and Microsoft did with the 360 and PS3 before they went full Jewish.

Neither of them made much money on the last gen and Microsoft actually lost a billion or two mostly because of RROD

Pretty sure Sony started making a net profit from the PS3 in 2013

Oh. Well shit. Still, the same can apply to the SNES or Genesis if I'm not fucking up the timeline.

I know my laptop runs games better when it's plugged into the wall. One time the power cord came out & everything was chugging at low fps until I plugged it back in. The CPU & GPU down-clock on batter power to conserve battery life.

I saw someone trying to explain this but the person they were addressing insisted that hardware down-clocking on battery wasn't a thing.

Is this confirmed? Nintendo usually aim somewhat below the power of the others in the big three rather than passing them, but since Sony & MS are on 4K now I guess it could be stronger than the original Xbone.

I initially heard it runs on Tegra but not the latest Tegra X1 but some custom thing which may be less powerful to cut costs. However, later I heard that the dev kits DO have the latest Tegra X1. So I dunno. Tegra X1 has 8 CPU cores + GPU with 256 CUDA cores & is not quite Xbone or PS4 level. I think it may be naive to believe they'd surpass Xbone & PS4 since Nintendo is not known for pushing power.

Thinking about making a game for the Switch. What's a cool idea to make use of the Switch's features? Doesn't seem to instantly switch from dock to handheld, so it'll probably have to be a normal single-screen experience type of game.

Optimally, I want a game where someone can just lie in bed and play something comfy, kinda like that glow in the night sort of feel.

that was from Emily Rodgers, she's a con.

When does the switch come out again?

March 2017, no specific date.

>a nintendo console
Are you that eager to be unsuccessful?

To make use of something's features, It has to have features to begin with.

Oh cool, I'll have money then.

In addition, there is a newer Tegra X2 in development using Pascal instead of Maxwell with far more CUDA cores 1920x2 for 3840, but the costs of such a thing would probably ensure it doesn't wind up in the Switch. Rumors that the X1 is being used as a placeholder is probably wishful thinking if the X1 is actually in the dev kits at all.

As great as it would be to have the drastically improved 3840-core Pascal Tegra X2 over 256-core Maxwell Tegra X1 I don't see it happening. Hell, I'd be surprised if you even get a full Tegra X1 in the thing rather than a stripped-down cheaper alternative.

Thing is, Nvidia have been pushing Shield & Tegra for a long time without these things really catching on in a big way & although Nintendo doesn't go for ''POWER!!, Nvidia does. I really wish they'd used the Switch to unveil Tegra X2 to a massive audience (far greater than they'd get without Nintendo). Not gonna happen, but I wish it would.

no but I know everyone is going to be jumping on its balls day one

Well, what would be in your game?

who knows. probably some shit that all the normalfags will jump on. I just want to make something comfy. that late night feel.

Doesn't matter if it's hacked if it has no games worth playing.

Why do they always get these dumb middle-aged men to shill these game demos instead of someone who actually knows how to use a controller?

How about making a Yoshi like game where it's a cutesy 2D platformer that takes place in the night time? like no EVIL DARKNESS or anything, just a cute fun game that mostly takes place either at night time or sun set.

platformers been done to death tho. feels like it should be either 3d or 2d overhead

It's arguably the wetdream of a console manufacturer; instead of a portable console and a stationary one, which both need their own R&D teams (to say nothing of game devs who want their game on both) this could finally be a console that is that.
It's potentially another wii for Nintendo; the PS4 and Xbone are both wannabe pcs that squat in your living room while the switch would do that and also let you take it about with you. I have a Wii U and it sounds stupid, but I enjoy being able to just grab the controller and go next door into the toilet and take a shit while still playing a game.

yeah but 3D costs a fuckton of money, maybe something like Crash?

You can LITERALLY play any way you want!

Porting anything into anything is easy as balls today as long as you are doings low-demanding indies, that's why PS4, Vita and Xbone are full of shitty indies. Even Wii U had meme run.

You can do that with a PS4 and a Vita.

It's potentially another wii for Nintendo;
Wii pandered to casuals and that's why it sold as much as it did, the casual market is now on mobile, they just don't buy consoles anymore. There is no audience for the switch besides hardcore nintendo fans, essentially the same audience the Wii U had, and we already saw how good that went.

Nintendo should be able to hit $250 and be comparable to the Xbox One. the only reason Wii was so underpowered was because the other systems were so overpowered, do you not remember their launch prices?

Both Microsoft's and Sony's business Divisions lost around $1bn a year with tactics like that

That was just what the person said who I was replying too. I don't think it will be more powerful than Xbox One but I think it will be an upgraded Tegra X1, some people are saying it's going to be a modified Tegra X1 with a Pascal GPU rather than a Maxwell GPU, considering Nvidia have managed to double performance per watt each gen this would be able to put the Switch exactly where it sounds like it is.

I don't think Switch has a chance, Sony can just push the PS4's price down to the Switch during launch to lure in more customers, their dominance this generation is absolute, and I don't see it changing.

but then you have to buy a PS4 and a Vita.

Doesn't that just make the Switch a wannabe console? It has all of the downsides of a handheld (limited battery life, small form factor, additional cost of the screen, no disc compatibility, etc) without any of the benefits of a console (proper ventilation, more room for complex hardware, more cost effective to manufacture, etc.).

The votes have been tallied, and they sure dallied. The verdict was right and true. Four magnificent years of prosperity, for the old Red White and Blue!

Bane on plane.
Crash that plane!

Jokes on you, I'm learning Japanese.

I bet his favorite sci fi is star wars

Because Nintendo has been for casuals since the Wii?

2l8 been doing it for years now

why not?

That wasn't just the OS/driver power settings?

That sheep(?) looks like it's dancing with it's tits.

You mean e-celebs? user you'd complain about that too.

its an alpaca, and i applaud your dirty mind

I saw the tits independently from the animal first, I want that to be known..

Best part of the show by far. History made.

Fuck Reggie though.

Both Jimmies actually had a few positive moments for Trump (and some not so much). Overall better than expected from Zionist media personalities.

that lying cunt doesn't even know what show he hosted

Shiggy's going to die some day soon.

Hard to feel bad for someone with terminal shit taste

While we're having a thread, here's a few games I wouldn't mind on Switch:
Could be ported easily to test the waters for another console MH.
Not sure which, but something a bit more mature on the console might be nice. Wouldn't mind a ported version of DooM, seeing as Bethesda only said no Skyrim.
Could revitalise the industry if people are able to play older games.

And the one that will never ever:
Something like GC or N64 games they don't intend to remaster, but to induce nostalgia and get more people into it.

So good to see him smiling again…

Source?

real life

THICC

UHN…
THICCER

FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

Actually Jimmy fallon is really good. One time jimmy fallon bought me a pepsi and when I tried to pay him back he said "HEH HEH, w-wait, h-h-heh so you wanna pay me back" and then the audience laughed and then I was matt lucas so fugg u you fugging weeaboo

thicker you say?

KEK

Because millions of faggots watch Fallon and think he's a pretty good late night host so they'll eat this shit up, even adults who don't have a lot of time nowadays to play video games who would possibly play console quality games on the bus to work or on the plane to a company meeting out of state.

If Nintendo markets it to saying "our games are better then shitty mobile and have more replay-ability and its cheaper then a smartphone" then this thing will sell big.

If they can't convince those crowds then its dead like the Vita.

So I can't be the only one who thinks this thing is dead on arrival, right?

How much did nintendo paid for this shit-tier shilling?

Its running on a tablet chip what did you expect?

They needed to have Bill up there instead of Reggie. Reggie is good for PR talk but he's not good at working improv with a comedian. I'm not sure Bill would be better, since I haven't seen him improv either, but man Reggie is stiff. You can hear him slipping into his "recording a Nintendo Direct" voice several times, saying prememorized lines of dialogue.

The truth is, a competent gamer will easily find flaws in the game, try to cancel animations with others and try and find out what he can and can't do very quickly.
On the other hand an imbecile wont know what to do except get exited about every little thing that happens making the game seem cooler and a presenter will withhold information on purpose so he can provide scripted experiences that will also make the game seem limitless and cooler.

Absolutely, there is a very real danger of that happening. I keep saying 'could be' and 'might be' for a reason.

Exactly. Someone who plays games would probably immediately try to bring up the pause or inventory menu, which are probably barren, or will be able to tell quickly if the control feedback is good or not, or will spend the first minute just running in circles and adjusting the camera to see how the game functions. Fallon is an idiot who just follows direction.

But really if they wanted a good review, give it to Conan. The guy doesn't play games but knows what things should be good. He destroyed FFXV while everyone else sucked its dick.

Is like dorito pope: when he's off camera and off shill duty he almost look human

Those are far less plant-like then what I posted.
You're basically masturbating to green people.

HELLO FELLOW GAMERS!!!
DO YOU KNOW I AM TOTALLY ONE OF YOU AND REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS NEW PLAY GAME THINGY BY NINTENDO? IT HAS MARIO AND ALL THE FUN GAMES.

Do you think this guy enjoys his job?

Exclusives are good for nobody but the companies themselves, if you purposely make a game and release it on one plataform, you are personally asking for it to fail.

To have a game make full use of a console's architecture you have to make it exclusively for said hardware. Porting is financially impossible to do in a way that makes full or even proper use of the hardware of each machine a software runs on.
Not that most devs nowadays are skilled enough or even care enough to make full use of any hardware, but still.

THICC

But my android phone has better graphics.

Yes, this is true, if you are talking about a huge-bugdet AAA game, not an indie that one user can shit out by himself in Gamemaker, GODOT or Unity, where porting is one of the main concerns of modern game developing engines.

I was going to respond but this is basically it
Everything seems fun when it's played by a casual who's paid to enjoy it.

Regardless of what you may think, having this Zelda game near launch will be a massive push for it.

When Nintendo shows it off in January, that Mario game and some other random thing will probably be the only original "switch" games we'll see. The rest will be ports of wii u/3DS software for the rest of the year. And while Holla Forums will scream "nogeams!" Practically porting over most of the WIi U's best titles could keep momentum since barely anyone actually owns a wii u.

"It will not crash with one or two, it will not crash until we're through. This plane won't crash with any drivers. This plane will crash, with no survivors."

Look at FAST Racing NEO, made by a small group of Demoscene autists for the Wii U. They wrang everything there is to get out of that piece of underpowered hardware, exactly because they didn't port it to other consoles and actually care. You don't have to be AAA tier, but you do have to be good enough to not use shit like the engines you listed.

I've have never, on earth, heard about that game and I've love to play shitty indies, I have 2 friends with a Wii U and neither or them have ever mentioned it to me either, this is what you get for making exclusivity.
Also, if yhey can make something work right on a Wii U, You can make it work as good(or even better) with little to no tweaking on PC/PS4/Xbone, to not do it is just shooting yourself on the foot.

And this is why you will never make a game.

Jesus I'm sorry.

How are they going to sell a tablet handheld without making it a phone?

what the fuck is bill doing with his tongue

Rimming an invisible asshole.

The asshole of Iwata's ghost.

It's been a long time since a portable product from Nintendo had a major hardware update, how much of an update is the interesting part, so I think it will do well sales wise. With the ps4 pro and xboner scorpio raises console stats and a likely hardware war looming between them– it was Nintendo's best move considering the poor sales of the wii U. The soft boys and girls Nintendo depends on will show up for the switch and perhaps it will motivate a tv out vita 2 or even vita 1.5…

I'm glad Shigeru Miyamoto's looking a lot healthier these days.

Everyone knows that you can shit on any vidya except certain ones around here.

Write the book.

fuck off furfag

fuck off underage

I'm only interested nintendo switch when I can pirate games

You won't get the most exploitable hardware if you don't buy at launch go-er, friend.

X went open world and it wasn't shit. Most of the bad qualities of open world were there in WW and TP already, so we only get the benefits from this change.