GAMES YOU'VE FORGOTTEN

GAMES YOU'VE FORGOTTEN
Aleppo Exodus edition

Have a game you can't recall the name of?

Describe it and let anons work it out for you.

I'll start: A first Person shooter made around 2004-7, the intro was taking out terrorists but if you shot at the guards suddenly BAM! the doors would open and you'd be gunned down by SWAT. It took place in the war in Iraq and you were a solo operative but could call in airstrikes.

The other is a mech game, like mech warrior it had an arcade version that had twin sticks and it honestly felt like a gundam. the bit graphics would have been dreamcast tier, very bright gundam like bots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjDvosAj6ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ive been looking for this game where you use futuristic guns at a shooting range that reminded me a lot of perfect dark. i think there were some characters in an anime style and i think i played it on newgrounds. it was some web game in any case. at least a decade old.

oh shit newgrounds nostalgia is comming back
HELP

clock crew was nothing but stupid and boring shit.

b

Kids these days…

Jokes on you, they actually WERE a bunch of kids. Seriously, I don't think any one of them was older than 15.

Post one memorable clock crew animation. Just one. I'll be waiting.

i always hated them, but they still make me remember newgrounds with both good and bad parts of it

Remember when egoraptor was funny?

I haven't watched these for more than 10 years, but the Lock/Clock war I remember being decent and Let it B, but it looks like the latter is ded because of copyrighted music.

Still, missing the point. The reason the original B was funny was because it trolled the shit out of newgrounds. They cheated a system to piss people off. Yeah its juvenile and doesn't seem very funny anymore but nothing really does when its an old joke that you've heard a million times. Shit, you think chans haven't done equally dumb shit? Remember Launchpad? It's like expecting jokes you laughed at as a kid to make you laugh as an adult.

Would you fuck a clock?

Yes. But what was good then wouldn't work anymore today. If someone came out with metal gear awesome today, I wouldn't think it's funny.
But back then it was.

I don't care if they "cheated a system". They made terrible animations and were never funny or entertaining. Even on some dumbass "meta level".

Is it this OP?

did you get blamm'd a lot user?
RaspberryClock reporting in

You are the reason why it's funny.

No but that looks toight, downloading now

I never even participated in the community. You lot just made a whole bunch of unfunny shit I had to filter through to get to something entertaining.

You cannot kill the strawberry clock
I had completely forgotten about this and I didnt even know it was a thing on newgrounds

again, you're the reason i'm laffin

wait, the clock crew existed outside newgrounds?

What's the point if all your replies are just going to be faggots memeing and saying you aren't describing it well enough even though you've described it extremely well? And yes, before you ask, I am mad.

I'm still trying to find a mirror of that 'Lego Men' video that involves killing amputees and the police sniper killing the hostages.

I always ask for this one.
DOS 2D shooting game, side to side instead of top to bottom.I only played the first levels, since it always crashed during the boss fight. The levels were brown, like a desert or a cave, you picked up powerups, and the boss was a giant bug.

Shit I know this one.
It's on the tip of my tongue..was it stick characters?

==B== more positive user, what's the game that got away?

No, I'm sure it was ships.

A video can't get blamed after it's been on the site for a certain amount of time.

Not sure, i forgot it

It's a PS1 game, where you control a character in a race. The characters were weird. If I remember, the characters were very small too, and the places were a house (like de_rats in Counter-Strike). I remember that the intro showed a character in a surgery, placing a heart or something; he was a robot if I remember.

Armored Core, Mechwarrior, Zone of the Enders?

Micro Maniacs muh nigga

and it was something more weeb

I used to play these demos when I was a kid, I got them with a weeb magazine, in the early 2000's.
The first was a 2d single screen game, and you controlled a girl with a hammer trying to kill many-legged rabbits whacking and stomping them as they came out from little portals and jumped around in regular patterns.
The second was a vertical scrolling game were you controlled a running character that had to jump over obstacles and kill enemies. The first boss was a sunflower.
Both games were in a cartoonish/anime style.

When you say single screen do you mean isometric? I think I may know the one. It was like whack-a-mole but you had poisons and shit?

No, it was like a fighter game perspective-wise, or a non-scrolling beat 'em up. Mechanically it was very simple, you could jump on the rabbits or whack them, and killing them simultaneously or without touching the ground would grant a multiplier.

The fuck didn't Sega ever port Virtual-On to PC? At least I can still emulate it.

What's a leppo?

About half a jungle cat.

Yup that's it.

I aced the SHIT out of this game as a 12 year old nip

There was a dedicated internet forum, clockcrew.cc. It might still be around.

_B_

Remember the Kitty Krew?

ye boi, lock crew as well

I would play this game more if it had a mobile release.

Well not really though card games are boring as fuck when you go the free to play route and I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on another card game to make it fun.

Why can't everyone be reasonable like this

I mean, for fuck's sake, I hate TRPGs (games like Fire Emblem, XCOM, FF:Tactics), but I realize that the games just aren't designed for me and I would never wish that they were, because the only way that such a game could be designed so I could like it would ruin the game for the people who liked the game for what it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjDvosAj6ow That's the only track in new ost that manages to be better than original

SPEAKING OF FORGOTTEN GAMES AND CLOCK CREW

There was a really good clock crew shooting game with a capture the flag mode I used to play. It was made for a CC anniversary or something. Anyone remember it?

I reckon it'd be in the clock day archives. I'll take a look for you, will post back but I wanna finish this episode of AKBingo