Is this what a Doom movie should be? An hour of first person non-stop action?

Is this what a Doom movie should be? An hour of first person non-stop action?

There's a Superhot poster in that film.

Porobably, but it definitely does a better job at portraying video games than any video game adaptation has. It's pretty great overall.

It'd be better than the actual Doom movie which tried to be Doom 3 mixed with Aliens I thought it was alright

Doom is the very representation of gameplay, it shouldn't have a movie.

Can we end this meme once and for all. Not only is every game movie shit except Resident Evil but there's no point. It's basically a downgrade from an interactive computer game to a 2 hour cash-in.
There's no reason for pic related to exist.

Well it's certainly an interesting movie from what I've seen. How the fuck have I not heard about it until now?

You can't say anything bad about anyone's movie tastes after saying that.

You just invalidated YOUR WHOLE LIFE so fucking fast i swear to god i got whiplash just looking at your post.
Holy fuck, how to be forever branded a shit eating pleb and make sure everyone can safely ignore any opinion you have on anything in 2 seconds flat.

The doom movie did have a FPS part, it was only like 1-2 minutes long though. I though it was pretty cool back when i was a kid

Resident Evil is bad, the later ones descend into complete schlock though which can be fun at times.

The first Silent Hill movie is watchable and the Street Fighter movie is the highest for of kino but the best video game movie by a mile is Doom, which is Karl Urban and The Rock scowling at each other for 90 minutes.

The only people who like it are gamers. Most normalfag critics give it shit cuz muh motion sickness

user.

WRONG

I want kids to fucking leave.

Not at all. It would need to be a bit more like Event Horizon.

But there is no demons or shotguns in that movie

So a Dead Space movie?

user, I got some bad news.

Like a said: a bit, but not so much.

It wasn't even bad. Found footage with shaky cam is much worse

The FPS ok was cool though.

YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW

?? I saw a single pinky demon and a couple imps at the end, where the fuck did aliens come in other than the zombies, do I need to force myself to watch that thing again?

I think HH is the AAA game taken to it's logical conclusion; a game with all the pesky gameplay removed.

Nigger fuck off
The only caveat I have with this is that Ryu looks too much like a gook
But it's understandable since the actor knows martial arts and did his stunts himself
Ken was 10/10 though

No.
Not even close.