Cheat engine

ITT WE 1337 HAXXORS N SHIET! XDDDDDDDDD

I remember using cheat engine on flash games back in 2009. I even made a few videos too.
Didnt one of the releases of cheat engine have malware?

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Version 5.5 or cheat.exe

How do I use it anyway? I've been meaning to do a DIO run through of the first dishonored and I want to give myself unlimited mana for it.

You got to scan for the unknown value, it's mostly just scanning every time you lose/gain mana so it's pretty easy.

You scan for addresses to edit and then you edit them.

THIS IS NOW A TSEARCH 1.6B THREAD

If this name doesn't sound familiar to you you were NEVER a script kiddie 1337 h4xx0r

Its been years since i used it but it works like this:
If you cant find the value of the thing you want
Sometimes values are multiplied by (x) so experiment if you cant find what you want.

Don't forget to change value type to all.

I can't play Fallout 2 without this. Hacked 99 million bucks and buy the most overpowered guns along with all the ammo and an infinite supply of stimpaks. I also maxed out small guns and big guns skill points at the very first temple. Really handy.

Who still uses CE in current year?

Its about about dat OERI by the Japanese

Oh and a lot of games are server side these days so shit sucks

Souls games still work well with CE offline.

i do, its good for generating whichever monster i want in monster rancher 2 and 4 without needing CDs

Holy shit what are the odds?

(you)

like clockwork

What is OERI? Sound interesting.

Nice digits
Shit opinion

It's been a while since one of these.

cheating's addicting but can also ruin games for you eventually

I use cheat engine to hack certain things in some games, like preventing stat reduction in custom maid 3d 2

This has to be a bot. Its always the same 2 images every time.

I've never used this but I'm guessing it just lets you change values in memory?

i think so since i heard it could be used to bypass limits in breast sliders

and people wonder why pc gaming is so bad

is someone going to explain it to him?

Holy shit, just stop. Nobody who still plays this has under 150k heroism.

hes pulling your leg

wtf make him stop

Cheat Engine comes packed with malware now, grab and old version if you want to use it.

hes an adult i cant just tell him what to do

holy shit ikr, I used to smash out nuke disarms but it just seems futile

I haven't had any issues with 6.6. Apparently you can opt out of the malware or download an installer without that shit. However you're probably best off with an older version just in case.

I tried this years ago and Cheat Engine crashed DURING THE TUTORIAL. Never again.

Holla Forums is going to shit

Did you ever notice how Dralathi always go up or down and not left or right? I think it is because they can't see past those wings.

This is bait, right? please tell me that newfags aren't this blatant about not lurking for a few years before pisting

Apply yourself

Speedhacks are pretty good, especially in slow turn-based games. Set the game speed up as high as it will go when it's not your turn so you don't have to wait several minutes for the enemies to all go. Not like there's anything you can actually DO during all that time anyway so it's really only the results that matter. Enabling speedhack doesn't even require searching a value.

Great for out of combat travel speed too and any real-time wait periods.

You can use it to give yourself game credits in mass effect 3 multiplayer, which you could buy for real money because of the fucked rng card loot system for the chests.

And people fall for it every time.

You're like 2 years late, buddy.