Hey Stirnerfags, explain this-

Hey Stirnerfags, explain this-
plato.stanford.edu/entries/moral-realism/

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/10/18/498297287/5-reasons-and-then-some-not-to-worry-about-a-rigged-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show me that in the bible

I can tell them you're a spy and they will kill you!

In case the Island sinks she can be used as a flotation device, great pick.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a tiny dick on top of everything. Maybe that's why he went after 15-year-olds instead of finding a regular prostitute.

It's erdogan and his people who are buying all of ISIS's stolen oil

Unfair restrictions make Slavs harder. Slavs already live in the fucking arctic so they are already hard people.

Got in trouble for having a little bit of weed on me a while back, recently picked up a new charge for Illeagal possesion of alchohol and violated my probation.

Shit sucks dude, im looking at several months for non violent victimless crimes and I am upset

They turned my childhood neighborhood in England into a 3rd world ghetto.

oh look, it's more fake news.

It's very similar to a simulation actually

If the weapons had accurate range patterns it would come even closer

Latino is not a race

It's a geographic term

Latino is not a race

The race of the lady in that pic is a mestizo

Any race could be latino

Learn simple education before you post

Bullets first AMIRIGHT?

oh look, it's more fake news.

Dont pick and choose now

can we shut it down because it's offensive towards straight males?

If anything it should be raised or replaced by an adulthood test.

In the past 15 year olds were more mature than today's 20-somethings.

polar winter is dark 24/7, temperatures are regularly below -100 degrees

antarctic winds are often hurricane strength

the seas surrounding antarctica are full of icebergs, the southern ocean is among the most treacherous waters on the planet

the door is closed on most people to begin with

that all said, see

How can we even compete?

Can't believe the losers who don't buy them canned dog food. Its perfect, the dog gets to eat and if the person is really a fuckin bum they wont mind eating it too. I doubt they could sell it for booze.

Godspeed frozen Ted

Fuck off plebbit. The holocaust doesn't stand up to five minutes of research.

I'm not really sure. My one friend has no problem saying "nigger" and when I told him I got my car stolen last year the first thing he said was "I bet it's the fucking niggers"

But then he also loves rap, listens only to rap i fact and talks about inane bullshit concerning rap artists all the time so I'm not sure what his views on blacks are to be honest.

Another friend of mine is a marine who had a few Muslims block him on facebook for posting anti-Islam stuff, but he said he would have voted for Bernie so again I'm not too sure where he stands

If you're posting on Holla Forums there's a good chance she feels threatened and doesn't want to cause trouble.

npr.org/2016/10/18/498297287/5-reasons-and-then-some-not-to-worry-about-a-rigged-election

Missionary

yeah, lets just blame it on funding instead of russia's completely inept logistical framework.

70% of a modern military is fucking support. guys who move airplane part around or spin wrenches.

russia literally can't into manufacturing and logistics.

It's called RT.

Seems to me that Huma's face should be on it.

Not even once.

if i have to read everything about this squadron it would take me 3 hours. by that time the thread would be dead.
point is. by the numbers provided i dont see more than 200k killed in numbers. you should investigate what the commies did to the german soldiers in prisioner camps. you will see what i mean.

Why am I not surprised

Being mexican taught me to distrust people the darker they are, sorry.

you didn't get the joke, goyim?

wut