Bromance in vidya

Which two men make the best homies and why is it Leon x Luis?

Solid x Otacon is better

Snake and Otacon in MGS2. i mean, shit, they had a secret handshake and everything

/thread

I had never seen that animation before or since

Lo Wang x Hoji

Those little unique intros are the kind of things that show me a dev cares.
Instead of just being told Ken and Ryu are best friends and have been since they were kids, they back it up.
I wish there were SFV intros like that, but that game has a lot more things it needs before special intros.

PC and Hau

Can't argue with that

Those special intros were pretty great. More games should do character interactions like that. In Third Strike, there were a few other unique ones
and some others

Although Alpha 3 had some even better ones. Gen vs Akuma is especially interesting, though you gotta love Dan vs Sagat. And the special Ryu vs Ken finish.

Here's question, Holla Forums?
when does bromance go too far?

when a dude is getting railed by 3 niggers in the loadscreens

It was the gayest moment of my whole vidya experience. Not cheesy, forced gay mood, but Brokeback Mountain like awkward, serious of gay moment.

It can never go too far, it is fine as long as both guys know the other is straight.

When the other person has a pussy.

When they blush when interacting with one another.

So touching yet so fucking manly.

How can one man be so much of a polar opposite of his own father? The only problem he has is that every woman he loves fucking dies.
And how in the hell did he come up for the design for Rex? Was it from the designs his father stole from Granin? Or did he actually get the idea from anime?

That bird is such a dick.

speaking from experience when someone has really bad parents they just start taking everything they learn from them as an example of what not to do

Never as long as you say no homo.

I did the same. I stay away from drugs and alcohol as much as possible and try not to get myself in trouble and not go to prison like my parents. It works for me so far, but I feel like that alone doesn't make me a better person as I have plenty of other flaws that I feel make me a shitty person,.

Here's question, Holla Forums?
when does bromance go too far?

Shulk and Reyn, easily.
>Continue to be bros with some hilarious, endearing and entirely hetero heart-to-hearts throughout the game

Xenoblade was a right gem, it was.

Feels good to be a good person, is what I can tell you.

you already asked that half an hour ago fatso

Jonathan and Ed, even though they were rip-offs of Riggs and Murtaugh, were pretty good friends.

Why the fuck are they driving backwards so fast?

Because the Future has no brakes.

Doesn't get more bro-mance than dedicated hug button.

Arby n the Chef are total bros. Too bad they aren't vidya.

Broforce has a dedicated highfive button. Also army of two was shit.

come on, now

Get that shit out of here

Yo, buddy. Still alive?

mario bros, ya lugnuts

If actual bros count, then JC and Paul.

Lavitz and Dart, although it isn't fleshed out much in the story.

Absolute madman.

Isn't spitroasting a hot babe one of the best, hetero things you can do with a bro?

Blade sucks. Gears is the only Xeno game in that series that matter.

Gas yourself.