SONYGGER CORP .Cancels internal indie incubated projects

gematsu.com/2016/12/annapurna-pictures-establishes-games-publishing-division

Reports are that all indies that were part of San Diego studio's incubation program have been cancelled and studios have been moved out. SonyGGER CORP. is also no longer funding indie projects in Europe, which may affect projects like WiLD.

So will PIECEOFSHIT4 no longer be the "indie platform"?

Oh man, I can't wait to see the garbage they shit out. When's that crash coming? Anyone?

how's that xbox one treating you, you retarded consolewar kike? besides, anyone who didn't see sony backing off from indie projects after no man's sky is retarded

You know you have to be over 18 to post here right?

Too bad. Shitty indie games and shitty brands like Playstation were meant for each other.

The only retards here are Sony for taking "indies" under their wings.

I've never cared for sony but with this move they earned my respect.

OP confirmed for actual autist.

i can't be the only person who has noticed that the number of truly god-awful threads has like quintupled in the last three months. what the fuck happened? did reddit shut down a down's syndrome subreddit? is halfchan tightening their fist even more and pissing even more people off? what the hell is going on?

Seek help

Holla Forums made Holla Forums really popular during the election

See what I mean?

God damn it niggers, you're all fucking retarded.
We're possibly going to get the video game equivalent of sausage party if it's up to these guys. Imagine that shit.

This isn't even baby's first shitpost, this is sadder

go back to tumblr and stay there

are you trying to out-shitpost OP as well?

When's the cake kike and his hotpocket brigade ever going to do their jobs?

Project harder or go to 4chan and remake this thread (don't come back also) we don't do this console war shit here. Its not even like thats an argument, you dont even deserve this quality response. If anything I was an xbot until the always online shit of the xbone.

The indie game industry is cancer and if this was intentional aka not lack of funding which is what I suspect, sony is not doing well. I earned respect for sony for taking some pot shots at the incestuous indie industry. If intentional this is a power play that deserves respect.

I guess they're doing their jobs today, nice

Indie is fucking trash. Let it die.

except literally nobody in this thread expressed anything even remotely close to that

Well shit, now what is Sony going to "give away" to entice people to keep paying for PSPlus?

Indie games are great though.
There seems to a vocal minority here who thinks every single one of them is pixelshit San Fran SJW bullshit for some reason.
Been playing Downwell, The Quest and RingTunners.
They're pretty good

Those faggots should stop reading Kotaku

Access to multiplayer

Since when, exactly? Sonyfags have always loved crying about Nintendrones.

The thing about indies is that the vast majority get little to no media coverage and need to be discovered. And when the majority of the indie games covered by games media are the most controversial or the ones made by people with buddies in the press, it's hard to not see them as pretty shit. This could apply to most games in general but typically every officially published and marketed game gets some form of media presence, whether it be on the stage at E3 or buying an ad block and a posting a YouTube trailer.

Just a heads up:

A shitposting group makes these threads to later post youtube vids and monetize Holla Forums propension for console war and shitposting.
Because 8ch Holla Forums has a reputation for being incredibly poorly moderated and Mark and the volunteers actively encouraging this beheaviour.

What's wrong with saying SONYGGER

YOU FILTHY SONYGGERS?

because it's a conspiracy that sony is shutting down indy shit.

Jesus christ sonyggers. You're a bunch of asshats.

Out of curiosity I looked. Cuckchan had a similar thread and it was way less console warrior garbage than this where they blamed Sony for throwing devs under the bus after claiming indies were the new AA devs in 2013 and also blamed indie devs for being full of themselves and full of shit that never delivered what they promised.

Also it was clear that No Man's Sky's failure and the tepid launch of the PSVR killed any interest Sony had in pursuing indies any further.

Either OP is a retard or some sort of weird CTR style operation before PSX starts to try deflect blame from Sony over something.

Sony made the right move. Western indie games are horrendous.

Why?