twitter.com/Wario64/status/803421889586548736
youtube.com/watch?v=r1YSEDT-ZPc
youtube.com/watch?v=0RPhTpGNX2A
vocaroo.com/i/s0YBjGZqcYcO
youtu.be/mGNWRaM3zX4?t=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

on Holla Forums

Goodnight my pregnant loli pinay.

Holy shit their faces are so bad looking.

There's something wrong with their faces…

Welcome to modern video games. Attractive womyn are oppressive, cis scum.

I feel like there's some details I'm missing.

What isn't dead these days?

Speaking of Soul Calibur, remember the thread when the voiceactor for SC3's Nightmare showed up and got into a drunken argument?

yep.

You better have an archive, nigger.
Why do I always miss the threads where people in the industry drop in.

No I do not. I guess he showed up expecting to get respected but he stayed up past midnight arguing with niggas here.

I guess its something for a series to die naturally or lose steam, and another for a publisher to parade around its dead body.

Well looks like I'm gonna have to go back to waiting for a new Samurai Shodown if I want a new weapon-based fighting game.

I can see this coming in 10-20 years honestly, if not earlier.

rip
it would have been nice to get a current gen release to trigger some sjw faggots one last time though

Despair.

Didn't project soul tease that they were working on something a while back?
I think it was around the time after Tekken 7's cat girl was revealed.

If that's the case then I'd wait about a year or 2 after Tekken 7's release before declaring SC dead.

Why japanese even play pachinko? Especially pachi-slot ones? Why waste resources on game themed pachinko anyway? I mean, shouldn't pachinko machines have their own themes, that aren't based on fucking video games with different gameplay, that are superior to this garbage?

Say what?

Because it's the only loophole to gambling that exists, and also because they're retards for wanting pachinko instead of vidya.

.A character with so many effects on his voice it could literally be anyone, even an "non-ESL Indian" voicing him and nobody would notice

weew lads this guy is full of himself

And i thought it couldn't get worse than Mobile games.

Because gambling is illegal in japan and there is a loophole with pachinko. But don't worry, only the older generations is playing them and will eventually die off.

That's why you see so many video game and anime adaptation machines happen, it's the pachinko industry's last attempt at getting younger people to play.

twitter.com/Wario64/status/803421889586548736

Maybe, I'm just salty they killed Sophitia and replaced her with a mimic character and her two cancerous kids

SCIII is objectively best Soul. I only ever played Soul Edge a handful of times in the arcades

Speaking of this faggot, anyone know the current happenings with those VA faggots going on strike? They finally give up?

Fuck's sake, Japan. I always thought he was like 7 Goddamn feet.

you could probably give him any pitch shifted smug anime girl's voice actor and it'd sound the same.

Hold that thought, you've given me an idea

onee-san give me your soul
I need more souls onee-chan
GIVE ME MORE SOULS ONEE-SAN

I liked Broken Destiny's gauntlet mode, if only because it gave nightmare a cute personality where he didn't want to hurt anyone
why is this not used more often, it's way more interesting then the regular Nightmare

3 has character creator and Chronicles of the Sword, which was pretty fun.

Also 3 had like a whole bunch of awesome generic styles that were pretty much completely fleshed out and never used again

God dammit why didn't they bring them back

Please no. STOP.

He's a big guy

I'm okay with this. Egoraptor, Cristina Vee, Runka Chan, Tara Strong, and a bunch of other shitty ass-holes don't deserve to be paid for being shitty VAs.

Would it have been easier for me if i have played SC4 ?

3 was broken as fuck, and not fun to play competitively (Sophitia and Xianghua destroying the roster, Rock being flat out useless).

Because they sucked. The real crime is that Olcadan was never used again.

Extra modes don't always mean it's a good game.

They were all superficial and sucked.

SC4 was worse than 3 out of it's creation mode (Lizard Man with M. Bison's outfit).

God damn it.

I can live with the creation mode not being as good what about the gameplay/story/gamemodes?

They were really meh. Tower was just one shitty, frustrating gimmick after another where you were rewarded with the last stage you could exploit for gold/points. Nothing special about the Arcade mode.

SC4's online mode was very bad. It's the only fighter I really raged quit from because it was cancer (faggots spamming Yoda, Kilik, or Mitsu's best weapons, using shitty stages with 1-2 pings). Rank was broken cancer (I lost points that denied a rank up when a guy raged on me at the last minute. I stopped playing SC4 after that).

I raged quit in Normal/Special weapon matches because no one really took them seriously especially special weapon mode. I tried to be legit with rank mode.

Sorry for the delay, my computer fucked up and I had to restart.

Anyway, since I posted a smug Karen, I decided to take the engrish rant from: youtube.com/watch?v=r1YSEDT-ZPc

used this as a reference:youtube.com/watch?v=0RPhTpGNX2A

and made this abortion: vocaroo.com/i/s0YBjGZqcYcO

In short, pitch change+flange=literally anyone being able to take Patrick Ryan's job

4 has a better singleplayer than 5, yeah. They really dropped the ball with 5 and all its grinding, you don't even get exp from couch multiplayer.

RIP Nip vidya. Looks like they will all soon turn to pachinko.

hah it really does sound like him. Get rid of the aircraft engine with a little editing and it's pretty much Nightmare, in this case he sounds like he has a lisp or some shit, but accents are always discernible in edited sound.

No SC game was released around the game of SJW nonsense, its like you didn't even read the damn thread.

I had way too much fucking fun with that game than I reasonably should have. The core gameplay is broken as shit and rage inducing 99% unless you spam anti AI moves but holy FUCK has no other game has come close to being able to inspire such level of Asperger's in me.

I tried to recapture the same magic with V's creator, but there wasn't much to do with the characters you make and oddly enough the fact that there wasn't as much constraints made it harder to get creative with the designs.

Goddamn it Bamco all you need to fucking do is put in the slightest bit of effort into this series and actually let the dev team fucking finish shit and you could be printing money.

Nightmare really isn't really that hard to do, I can do a decent rendition of him. Need a thing of water on hand though.

(checked)
My nigga though tourneyfags wax carrot over 2 and 3 is honestly really buggy and has a weird balance (you can spam some attacks and fuck the AI up, but I find it makes up in making the AI kinda bullshit)Fixed HD version when?

To be fair "6'6 is plenty tall, especially back then when people were generally shorter

They weren't all completely unique and could see some similarity (Tambourines are a less creepy Voldo style, Iron Sword is Nightmare/Siegfried, Ect.). But it's still miles better then Loljustuseregularstylesandhere'sDevilJingetfucked

The generic styles were good (maybe not ever going to be tournyteir but for playing about they're fun) The way I see it is 3 is the better game for casuals fans who don't really understand fighting games beyond maybe glancing at the combo list then whatever game tourneyfags prefer.

SC4 doesn't even have that since the things carried stats. That's not inherently a terrible ideal but was poorly implemented and would result in being compelled to use things for their stats rather then looking cool. SC4 is pretty terrible, the bonus modes are now where near 3's and even tourneyfags hated the mechanics. The guest Characters were actually pretty good, shame we'll never see them again

I think Bamco could make Chronicle of the Sword it's own spin off game and rake in some dosh.. They could even cannibalize a previous engine for the fighting.

Combat Scythe never again despite being cannon immortal

Which is a shame since the V creator is pretty crazy.

The Sonic one genuinely makes me horny.
Fuck, look at that chest.

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you

Why the FUCK would you listen to shitty English voice-acting? The Japanese is superior in everyway considering that the Japanese actually put more effort and have a whole real industry for voice actors than those fucking SJW hacks.

Welcome to the uncanny valley

He's right you know

On my way out the door with it

He's right though.

SC V was a mistake

wew

What was even the point of making Kilik Edge Master?

So they can replace Kilik with the Monkey King Kid. Thinking about it, it's even more fucked up since 3's staff style was inspired by the Monkey King as well so they could have polished that style up and given it to Xiba and left Kilik alone. Then again a good chunk of people are still AWOL from V or have been replaced with Soul Cal Babies (even fucking Yoshi was replaced, but it's more a lore tidbit then noticeable). Don't forget about Elysium being a thing too rounding out the roster with three mimic characters

Fuck if I know, been over a year youtu.be/mGNWRaM3zX4?t=28

All they had to do was release SCV on PC.

Publishers don't give a shit and devs fucking hate them and everyone else is laughing at their stupidity,.
The greedy dumbasses picked a fight they could never win.

Three is the best overall game (due to content, game modes, roster and whatnot), two has the best gameplay by a fair margin.

No one cared about the custom mode styles. The issue was how Sophitia and Xianghua could obliterate the whole roster effortlessly because they were so broken while guys like Rock were flat out useless.

You mean the rip off clones where half of them were inferior to the originals? Out of one or two guys and Kayane, I don't think anyone really liked SC3-5 in tourneys.

Because some of the Japanese voices sucked (5 had the worst Japanese voices).

Bothering to put in time to learn, no probably not but they were still nice to have from a customization aspect as it differentiated them from the main roster And I mean no one is going to use Created characters in a tournament setting anyways so they're fine for casual play.

And yes I know SCIII is broken as fuck gameplay wise, but it's broken both ways, there are people who are broken (anyone with decent enough speed) and the AI cheats like no tomorrow.

I assume you mean the bonus characters I posted. I like them (though I'm ambivalent to the elf and Sgt. Frog girl) and they use the exact same moveset as their clones with no difference apart from win poses which don't matter (though the elf shares Amy's movelist with Raphs Speed and reach). Also them being the best part of SC4 is hardly an accomplishment.

Sitting in front of my screen playing SCV and wondering myself WTF i'm playing…

You guys seem to forget that the last SC title was a JP only F2P game with microtransactions out the ass.

Its been dead for a while.

They wouldn't make a 20th anniversary logo just for that right? … Right?

It was actually released in English, just very briefly.

Maybe the Legend need to die