Can I ask a few newb questions w.o. getting reamed?

Firstly, have never tried asking for help from you all before, usually stick to Holla Forums. Last time I asked for any sort of advice was on Holla Forums cuckchan was before the great GG schism, and the motherfucker banned me for a month just to be a dick (had a VPN, didn't matter, but still, never went back).

Anyway, thinking about making a purchase this season, wanted to get opinions from some experts. First off, have never used a PC to game just because, for my, I work on my computer and if I mix up the two…I just like to keep the two totally separate.

So, laugh, i know, but I have a PS 4 and Xbox one. Only game have ever really, really gotten into has been Witcher 3, which I play on a bretty gud 65 inch TV with speakers and it really does seem just perfect. God how I wish they'd make one more Witcher 3 add-on. Now to my questions:

1. People have told me I would like Skyrim since I like Witcher 3, but not sure. Have tried…the fallout bundle, pretty much everything. Any ideas?

2. Have heard that the PS 4 VR is a hard on, that best game is badman and that it one lasts 20 minutes. Will admit, there was a cool feature on Xbox one Ryse where you could use your voice to call in your arrows, that was fucking cool.

3. What do you all think of the "PS4 Pro? I have a 4k TV, which makes me think, ok might be worth buying of the games were up yo par on the games were good. But so far, only a 1 TB drive at highest, and have yet to hear about any game that really makes me want it. Hears they are trading off 60 fps for 4k.

4. AND FINALLY– have any of you all hear of Project Scorpio? If it's real and the timeline (Christmas of 2017) is real and it's not just intended to hurt sSony sales, would be fucking incredible. Hear in will cost about $800-$900, but that because it will have specs similar to a OC and not just a console. Noe THAT is what I really want. That and a maybe a good VR if the Tech improves by then&though really never want to touch Occ Rift since Owned by the Facefuck asshole cuckerberg who played a big part in ruining the net.

So..yeah, I get it, I'm a newb at this this, most off know dam far mire than/y ever will about=t games and gaming. /just looking for some decent advice this Christ on what, if anything, to buy.

Another option I'm looking into is ti but the parts and try building my own gaming rig, but to even do that decent gonna cost me around $2k, no? And you can laugh ask you wants but 'u free up gaming with a controller, and even when other made the switch, U just never could. I know, most games can still use an x box one controller for, but realistically could u could a good gaming gig if I don't like using a gang mouse?

And, before toy start ripping me, I get it, i'm a neb, most maybe all) people here know more than me, so rather than try to sound fake and act cool when I don't know anything, I'd flat out admitting I don't know shit and asking for help, (already know a few will tell me to go fuck myself, but hoping s few will help me. anyway, thanks boys. Cheers.

Go ahead and get it for whatever you want. It's on the official Holla Forums recommends list.

Holy fuck, lurk more.
I'll say it again
FUCKING LURK MORE

If you visit Holla Forums you should know this.
Sage for shit thread.

Yeah see, assholes like you are reason I don't fucking post. I've been "lurking" for 2 fucking years at this point, and that doesn't entitle me to a question? HEre's an idea bud– the thread bothers you so much? FILTER IT, and let people who aren't pricks answer me.

IS that too hard for you?

You talk like an overly-sensitive fagot. Fuck off.

You ain't getting reamed but you're getting RIMMED

SPREAD THOSE CHEEKS FUCKBOY

If you've lurked for 2+ years, then you should understand the board culture in your first week.

You're a fucking retard.

1. no don't play skyrim
2. No point in getting VR until something really good comes out for it
3. PS4 Pro is a load of shit, and if you already have a PS4 there is no reason to get one
4. Don't get a scorpio either, in fact never buy a console again unless the industry suddenly starts pumping out amazing games that are exclusive to consoles and they make the online free.
Now lurk more.

Thanks, this might be useful. My problem is that the black guy on the Battlefield one cover drives me apeshit, and I have s of the assassins creed and never really did anything for me.

Think I've heard enough about Skyrim now that I;m confident I'll like it. Still wondering if It should get the PS4 pro just for the 4j graphics but then the frame rate makes me pause and wonder if I should rate for "Project Skorpion," which based on all I've heard is going to be awesome like genuine PC spec in a console.

Anyone else heard similar about Project Skorpion?

That chart is purposely shit to get people to go away, don't actually play those games

oh my god

You're pretty good at this mate

No, that doesn't entitle you to anything.

1.- Get a PC and pirate Skyrim. Skyrim is a bad game, but mods may help.
2.- See above.
3.- See above.
4.- Short version: See above.
Long version: Consoles are only subpar PCs, and the only thing that decide their worth are their exclusives. Since nobody has said anything about Scorpio's exclusives, there is nothing to discuss about it.

Now, fuck off.

tl;dr tbh kys fam pls

This was my favorite part. Cheers yourself

Holy shit, I don't get to say this very often, but go back to Holla Forums, nigger. What are you doing here?

If you've been lurking for 2 months, much less 2 years, you wouldn't have come here asking the questions you did.

OP you deserve to be bullied just for being such a fucking queer. Just ask your goddamn questions, we don't care about your posting anxiety.
Also your questions are terrible and you should kill yourself.

OP, are you a spic or something? You type like someone who learned English off the back of a cereal box.

No, you're just fucking hard-ons. I'd venture to say, probably one of the most knowledgeable people on Holla Forums, and people would back me up. IF someone comes onto the board acting like an asshole? By all means he deserves shit treatment.

If someone comes onto the board humbly and asks for help, admits how long he has been lurking and you still pile on? You then reveal yourself to be morbidly obese, patric, fucking losers who think you get some kind of power rush by treating someone else like shit.

I know you all are just like WAY TOO EDGY to be even remotely sincere and helpful. Have 80% of you motherfuckers hit puberty yet? If you were all all comfortable;e in your own skin, when someone asked for help and advice and if you knew the topic, you'd be glad to walk them through and answer a few valid questions.

For those who were aren't and helpful, I think you. To the oily, greasy, morbidly obese scum who have never even seen the inside of real gym and forever probably not your own tock in over a decade? What else to do but pity you? I can 100% guarantee not one of the ones lashing out has ever even been to second base with a girl, forget about getting an actual piece of ass. But, no, no all are just way fucking 2 cool 4 for me! So busy managing your different schedules and fitting in all the ass you are pulling in, I have quite a nerve asking a mature dignified question because…um, well, because….because…..I didn't try to use your faux lingo and pretend I'd been on the board a long time (as you all do) in a desperate and pathetic effort to fit in? I'm going to assume none of you have ever met a Japanese, et alone stayed a Japanese house,, because a huge part of the culture is to make the person feel comfortable. Yes fancy that fangs, I actually went to watch the Cherry Blossom festival with an actual pretty Japans girl who liked my blue eyes, blonde fair and smile.
You think you have some of cool, .muh secret club" culture when WE over at Holla Forums have genuine changed the world. what have you done? You're proving you can be a fucking cocksucker to someone who comes on here and genuinely asks for advice?

You can all wake up tomorrow to find your head mother's corpse seated seated at your living room sofa in her burial dress with her lips stitched and a cup of warm tea in front of her.

To those who attempted to be at least civil, I apologize to you for having had to witness this. But wow, the latest influx from cuckchan.reddit and trying "prove" they've been here long (they have not) by attempting to outdo others by being the biggest cocksuckers to outdo each other in hostility is truly comical.

Do they imagine that after…however man years here an cuck before that, anything on a SCREEN can impact me? Trying harder Chaim.

What?

Aw come on man your first post was just polite and stupid enough to reel people in but now you've lost all pretense at subtlety. I get that that's the eventual goal but this could have been something glorious

What a top chap. I'll keep you in mind friend. And what a brave guy, too! Bunch of morbidly obese mestizos trying to be a touch guy from behind a screen. Kek, meanwhile if you had to ever keep me in real life, I'd kick you fucking teeth in.

Everyone – esp. fucking jew vermin like you– are tough guys behind a keyboard. But IRL? When someone had to go to jail and someone has to to the hospital? Suddenly not so anymore. Asked a perfectly legit, valid question trying to get through all the gorse shit and get answers, Of course, I netted to making into account I was dealign schizophrenics and personality disorders.

Kek, WOW, it takes a BIG MAN to hurt insults from thousands of miles away. You wouldn't say them to my face, because I learned this from experience– everyone is a touch guy until you make it clear to them one of you us going to end up in jail and the other in hospital.

Fucj sake, it's even worse than cuckchan with you assholes fresh off the boat from leddit and cuckchan trying to impress one another by showing just how EDGY you can be, . It's laughably painful. So, you fuckers knock yourselves out…

>the order
>no mans sky
genuinely made me laugh heartily m8, good one

No.

don't listen to this faggot, he's trying to bait you into playing shit games like Witcher 1, E.Y.E, Morrowind and what not

for you

can finally start rebuilding my kopipe file

Morrowind a shit. If I wanted to read pages of text I'd read a fucking book

That is some good shit

Asshole(you don't even deserve user), you were never here when this board began after GG as an alternative to moot. I was. Never knew much about games, But I kept up with the threads, just to lurk.

Now, it's become a bunch of assholes literally straight off the boat from cuckchan and now even leddit. And yes, people did give one another shit over poor posts and all sorts of other shit. But in the end, most people ended up having fun.

It was never "hey, there's a guy with a genuine, earnest question, let's take out all out Mexican rage over rider Wall on HIM!" That's what it has become. Mestizos with a few niggers throw own trying to pile onto Whites, maybe some even Leftist trolls because most non of you deem to now a fucking thing about Video Games.

I would be willing to make e a bet we'll find out this part of Soros or whatever color revolution. Note to asshole who just came here a week ago after all the press (i.e, Soros). This place never ran off people and fucking mobbed on someone with an an earnest, since motive, so obviously, you have a motive straight from Soros and ads getting paid. You are paid trolls, d and c scum.
NO ONE ever fucking tried to run off a guy like the for an honest question. I've been here since pol was /new/ don't bother me, but you are fuck paid Jew shills.

You lose at the polls, so kike soros and his son try to spread their Bullshit like tentacles everywhere they go until they have what they want: a plantation of mulatto serfs ruled by a OWG from Israel.

What are these 2 photos? Illustating Jew goal for complete "open borders," and sort scum bag son who's such a shady scumbag the best he could get to "hang out" with I'm on to $150 million pad his kike father rated here these vert talented "musicians" who don't dare bull their bullshit down in the caucuses, since they'd end up stoned to fucking death.

LEt's look for the pick of Soros putters (such as those filling up this thread) getting there ass beat.

Really, assholes? Has this EVER been what this place about? When I comes and openly admits," I don't get or x or y, can someone help me try to make a decent choice?"

you motherfuckers really think that, while the gut might be given a bit of shit, he would he told to "fuck off?" I guess many of you just arrive from cuckchan,reddit and so are trying to be AS Edgy AS Possible, but since the first days of this place when hot wheels code wasn't
working, no one (except, MAYBE an edgelord then) would have told the guy to fuck off, esp if he asked earnestly. You cuckchan & leddit retards are being the useful idiots, EXATLY the type Jews would want you to be.

I hope you are getting paid, because being this fucking Jew controlled for no shekels is even worse. Hope you use motherfuckers choke on your 30 pieces silver.

OP, are you actually mentally ill?

Someone trying to make Holla Forums look particularly bad I think

go away

that's Holla Forums, Holla Forums too but mainly Holla Forums
**at least other boards aren't as pozzed, save for /r9k/

You're repeating yourself, do some more about Japan

No, it won't cost you $2k to make q decent gaming pc. If you already have the screen it might cost you the same as that price you heard about Project Scorpio ($800, 900), and if you really wanna go crazy, maybe a little above 1k. You can make a decent gaming PC for less but this is if you want something more powerful. I don't count the price of Windows btw, that's retarded, just pirate it.
As for the PS4 pro, i heard it has framerate issues rendering games over 1080p, and most of the time it just upscales them. On top of that, it heats up quite a bit

NICE!

Holla Forums tries to act like its Holla Forums: the thread

Nice bait. The same user?

Solid bait, user.

This guy is good, where can we order more?

Don't get a PS Pro. 1). That sort of behavior should not be encouraged. 2). It's actually pointless. You don't even need it for VR.

BF1, MGSV, BL2, HL2 and TESV honestly aren't so bad.

this is gold, saving for copypasta later.

Take your wrongthink to another website.

who dat?

you could improve your infographic by writing the names
also, which animes Holla Forums likes?

You're funny, but is this really worth your time?

I have the money friend, not the central issue here. I just cannot stand dealing with Windows even for fucking second, even if it were on its way to changing over the Linux. All my work stuff (the SEC aspect of mergers and accusations) is on one laptop. I keep it close by, back it up 3x a day, simply because my entire life depends on that. And yes, I may well be "autistic" given that they know I can't put up with thing like Christmas ("Holiday") Party, but I'm good enough at what I do that have learned to put up with with eccentricities.

Was just reading about John Rocker and what the Jew Owners forced him to do as part of his "treatment plan." In short– he was forced to see a shrink. You probably aren't smart enough to realize why this is funny, but as you can read, in 1960-1980s USSR anyone suggested that things weren't going as perfectly as the propaganda suggested it should be going. I'm wasting my time as you won't even understand why suggesting that those who have differential views from those "we" deem to be acceptable lest the locals burn it down,

Are you a bot?

Then go for a gaming PC definitely, forget about consoles. You can emulate up to PS2/Gamecube/Wii/WiiU recently (but not that stable yet) and download all games for free. If you want to emulate, get a powerful Intel CPU and an Nvidia card. I hate this because they're so jewish, but AMD's single core performance is too low for PS2 emulation, and AMD cards have poor Opengl performance.
Also, you can't get rid of Windows if you want to game, unless you want to drastically reduce your choices on Linux. To get an idea, go to Steam and filter the list of games by Linux compatible. It's a decently sized list, but not quite Windows level.

Btw, I don't want to get in the middle of whatever fight you're on, but it seems to me you're inviting them to shitpost by acting so defensive and making lengthy responses. Also your OP sounded a little spastic, so that may contributed.

Skyrim is boring as fuck.

That's a hallmark of all tes games.

No. Since Fallout 3, Bethesda have been shoving the same game with a different coat of paint down our throats. Skyrim is just the newest iteration of the Fallout/Scrolls games. They're all effectively the same when you peel back the cosmetic veneer. To be a bit more clear; Skyrim is an open world adventure game, in which you create a character and proceed to explore the world. You'll get wrapped up into various quests and conflicts, but most outcomes of which are already predetermined. There is no choice and consequence in Skyrim. Hell of a lot of choice, not a whole lot of consequence. Witcher is more story-centric and focuses on very intricate relationships between characters and events. In Witcher, you get the right amount of choice and consequence. The two games are fundamentally different. Skyrim gives players superficial choice, simplistic combat and progression in a static world in order give players the freedom to explore and the impression that they're all powerful. Everything else is a subservient to this goal. Witcher, on the other hand, focuses on its plot. There are some branching pathways, and perhaps the conclusion is very similar each time, but the "journey" is more important than the destination.

In short, they're not really comparable, and normalfags only compare then because they don't take the time to see that their comparisons are based on superficiality.
Not sure what you're asking here, but I presume you're thinking about investing in one of these headset devices. I'd skip if I were you, they're nothing more than a gimmick at this point.
If you already have a PS4, then skip. It has a slightly better graphics card and the same, but overclocked, CPU. It's mainly for the aforementioned VR shit. It won't make your current games run better, and it doesn't display true 4k, but rather some type of supersampling.
Look, I'm not telling you what do do with your shekels. You spend how you want. I'm positive the Scorpio will be some degree more powerful than what is currently available on the market. Will it be worth the money? Doubt it, and that's because you'd get a better experience on PC only because the majority of games will be multiplatform. Why sell yourself short by purchasing an un moddable piece of hardware whose power will depreciate before its lifetime is over?

To be completely honest, I thought that people here were back to semi-normal now that election bullshit had calmed down that all other bullshit could be set aside and a newfag thread could pass where we have a pre-Christmas thread talking about systems, games, and what people are thinking about buying.

Instead the leddit/cuckchan cancer have turned this into a fucking thread to see who can be the edgiest and turn into a phony fucking dick-measuring contest to try to prove themselves the oddest and edgiest. Like fucking Holla Forums all over again.

Threads are no fun discussions here these days, just rapefugees from other boards trying to brandish phony credentials to "prove" how long thieve been here, It's art

this place is a Holla Forums for Holla Forums, tho some replies against you make sense

ok get ready for a real protip:
1.uninstall your web browser
2.sell your PC
3.never come back to Holla Forums again

your wellcum

Not my work. It surfaced on /a/ a few months ago. I suspect it had the same author that the one I commented on.

"the vice president of public relations and marketing at Bethesda"

Aren't they the same shit?

You're right. That's why they're on the required gaming list.

Explain what you mean by "they".

Honestly they all are.

I think that list needs Supreme Commander 2, not 1.

You're probably right. Time I get a real fucking gaming PC and dead with it, so long as I keep it another room. Can even set up the flight simulator have valve always wanted if I buy Enough decent monitors.

For fuck's sake,pissed away $2,200 on an Hermes wallet for her b-day (not even purse WALLET (!!!)fucking purse is $18k), then I think $2k $k or even $3,500k is not that outrageous.
(I'm not mentioning the price as a form of "bragging," just as a warning to other how far girls will go if you don't stop them. Oh, and that specific Hermes wallet can only be used in Europe, since it's way large for US bills or yen.
If you are SURE you wanted a QT Japanese family from a good family, think again.

Back to topic, anyone have an opinion on Batman "Return to Arkham" or "The Elder Scrolls vs. Skyrim? Prices seem to be a lot down, still only 9:10 pm EST. Any ideas?

What the fuck are you saying? Not to be a dick or anything, but you need to learn some fucking English.

Is this bait?

Uh, holy shit are you really serious?

The banter here isn't even fucking funny, just trying to be complete to see who can be the most vicious. You can't insult me, I'm fucking immune to it after all this years.

But what you fucking retards have managed to (Congrats) is turn fucking Holla Forums here on infinity into Holla Forums from cuckchan circa 2013. Congrats dickheads. Oh, but you're turned into Holla Forums without any of fun stuff. Just useless insults and as soon as a good/interesting thread gets going it gets fucking sidetracked or derailed. Nice job assholes.

Please go back to Holla Forums