Sven Co-op Thread

Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840
It's standalone, you don't need it
Tough shit, blame the devs.

Active Servers
173.23.143.154:27068; password autism
158.69.216.58:27015; password autism

93.123.144.171:27015; password autism

REMINDER TO PUT ALL DOWNLOADS IN YOUR svencoop_addon DIRECTORY AND NOT YOUR MAIN ONE.

Voice Commands (NEW PLAYERS NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT BEFORE TRYING TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER)
mega.nz/#!6J0WyASS!gvsuSNNMpa1xmlvN48MnGeBX7i_4dhbjDwZHhqKJzCE
mega.nz/#!pcI3DSxI!RjiaXVtNZJkWY7cxp691708TGMNyMBNYltUZoTNIPow
files.catbox.moe/o24ji6.tar
my.mixtape.moe/pxhjhj.7z
mega.nz/#!CYozWbzR!f3LrlHroo8Gm2h-TrO-l147Z6jfwurRjX8tRafomVTc
mega.nz/#!owNijAAZ!WABZUYNkeQDLNxykgnYOfUwEtbg9tNCg98uk6rqbHNk

Maps
These are mandatory if you don't want to be stuck forever downloading maps from the server
mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g
mega.nz/#!X1FFHZjS!idsqQUCAQD9bdH4eBTNH2_pEn8JAW1fGyF9lM4Dd5rk
mega.nz/#!JMEyGYhR!RqiH177OpQ0gwHIDOf1Id3p1PURtDCbTrZxYxtEPYKA (Don't overwrite shit)
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44311-Poke646-Poke646-Vendetta-Co-op-beta-1-0
scmapdb.com/map:donald-trump-2016
dropbox.com/s/2sk8x4id3hijpvg/maps.7z?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/idg6l4i81bx7h67/4chan_pol_gasworks.zip?dl=0

If you're missing maps, check scmapdb
scmapdb.com/

Player Models
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view
mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE
mediafire.com/download/nw472g0j0avnaam/P*tS*m*F*ck*ng*nd*rw**r*n 2hus for Sven 5(FIXED).zip
mega.nz/#!StUEABAD!G-VGHXkEnaLapc-oEQC9gJb-9BvZ6QSv4LRitx7Ftzk
mega.nz/#!vklBkZrA!ILMRc1ECgkvsad3xh7JVm4YUIGvdPux0TPoNV6s8qgw
mega.nz/#!251mQL7Z!chOMsMWYgTW5MdhJX8AD-DoDZ4j5XeP_KlXbj0myEVM
mega.nz/#!rp8zkBiC!PzA3Bcz1VwFjfDhaHNvIzqsKj4Uyhp6cO7GDjssb0I8

Slavic Weapons (optional)
mediafire.com/download/r96mfgmzmt9n8sk/Norman's Ivan Co-op 2.0.7z (Main Pack)
mediafire.com/download/r4n8m92pomxm2nm/Extra Nerdy Stuff.7z (Alts and Bonus Stuff)

Fix for LoliPirate's medkit (only needed if you use default models)
files.catbox.moe/96cwky.7z

Server Hosting Content (if you're not hosting a server you don't need to download this)
mediafire.com/download/djj73k1b3ssn5kz/fagworld archive.rar

Map List
pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA (outdated)

Custom Spray Tool
cs.gamebanana.com/tools/5060

Micspam
>>>/svencoop/15

Archive of all our other shit
>>>/svencoop/170

Pictures of anime girls in bikinis
>>>/svencoop/48

Old thread: >>10831858

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804701031
mega.nz/#!Sx0AGBjC!Aif8UzzAXBJjKQxFTp6x0ctYitGo2-3CO6whYXhke1I
mega.nz/#!m1VlSYLA!Av0-TlCimUaDMyvFkvqPj4_wqYGB-BAeJqmsuCZ1NAQ
files.catbox.moe/berqbf.tar
files.catbox.moe/yab08q.zip
mega.nz/#!O5sHjSYR!Av0-TlCimUaDMyvFkvqPj4_wqYGB-BAeJqmsuCZ1NAQ
mega.nz/#!v0MBjDIC!Aif8UzzAXBJjKQxFTp6x0ctYitGo2-3CO6whYXhke1I
pastebin.com/uajcMtp7
mega.nz/#!8A9SVbqA!Dwgs5_B98A1AAkbVedJO4zwiIKgIrM1M55PI46p3hzE
mega.nz/#!JMEyGYhR!RqiH177OpQ0gwHIDOf1Id3p1PURtDCbTrZxYxtEPYKA
scmapdb.com/map:argentina2
steamcommunity.com/app/225840
pastebin.com/ba5ArQuX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone have the IRCs chats of Sniper's triggering?

moonman has leaked steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804701031

I dindu nuffin, I blame reddit

These what you're looking for?

yus

Any chance you guys could take every mod on the server and put them in a single archive for download? I'm interested in joining in, but I really would rather not sit around and download 20 odd files just to get onto a single server.

Halfchan server has already stolen a fair share of OC from our thread.

That's what I've been planning for awhile now but my bandwidth is limited to 500kb/s, hopefully we'll get a mega archive to do that shit.

i thought their servers are dead as fuck

Nah, it's populated entirely by.kids.

hol up, hol up, "it is only visible to you"? that being who posted the screenshot, meaning keen?
is this keen posting or what

Keen posts a screenshot of , gets reposted here. Easy as that, user.

fair enough, autist

I think we'd be better off having updated mega packs for voice commands and maps like we do with models.

Bump

Big Bully was here

what's the password for the fixpack.zip?

The thread's 20 posts long, my dude, I'm sorry.
I'm trying to convince my friend that sven coop is superior to synergy with anime models.

You're gonna have to cope with it.

Alright, new shit.
Featuring better Trump, semen ghost 2hu, nuDook, skeletons, monk savior 2hu, fox 2hu and more.
mega.nz/#!Sx0AGBjC!Aif8UzzAXBJjKQxFTp6x0ctYitGo2-3CO6whYXhke1I if you have been keeping up as of recently
mega.nz/#!m1VlSYLA!Av0-TlCimUaDMyvFkvqPj4_wqYGB-BAeJqmsuCZ1NAQ if you're new or have been lagging behind the threads

I require some help on reuploading Stuff.7z and Maps.rar with the pass being dropped, if the latter .rar is even pass'd, though - figured out that newfriendos couldn't connect with these maps and that some kraut cuck have already took most of the mentioned maps, minus fuck2(fixed).7z. In fact, happens because of said faggot. Also, all of this shit is on the MEGA archive.
Would be very thankful if some user could merge Maps.rar with Stuff.7z and reupload it as whole, having to download niggerloads of files isn't pleasing.
Will post pics of the minor/subtle changes to some models, done by the japs tommorow.

If everyone agrees, could always change the pass into something guessable, say, the title held by the mod of Holla Forums?

Wrong ip.
173.17.10.105:27068

ded game

Most recent version of my playermodels for those who need them
files.catbox.moe/berqbf.tar

ur dead

Bullied on the sven coop server, shocking!
I was on the Holla Forums homepage about to open my favourite board /furry/ but then I saw the words "sven-coop thread" in the velocious threads thing and got giddy like a girl! Little did I know what was soon going to happen. I clicked immediately and when finally the page loaded the horror that unfolded before my eyes made my heart skip a beat. So many darn downloads! How was I ever going to fit all that into my tiny 160 GB hard drive when I had only about 6 left? I sighed as I realised I was forced to uninstall some other games. So I had to say goodbye Overwatch, TF2 and Undertale because that's all I had installed. After that I was ready, I downloaded all the anime models and weapon models, all the maps, all the addons, everything. I begin to unpack when suddenly I get asked for a password "Password? Why would I need a password?" I tried with what I thought would be the most probable guess 'Holla Forums' 'hotwheels' and 'stalin' but nope, nothing worked. So I decided to ask on the thread but a rude jerk told me to get on the server and ask there and I sadly had to comply. THIS IS WHERE IT GETS BAD. I got on the server where I thought people would be friendly and nice but IMMEDIATELY many many things proved me wrong, I got called a redditor, and a newfag and I got BEATEN BY CROWBAR WIELDING ASSHOLES BLOODILY AND I COULDN'T MOVE, later as I was just trying to ignore the bullies and enjoy playing the map some other ASSHOLE started playing some anime song on the loudspeaker and kept then everyone started spamming the chat to the point my pc couldn't handle it anymore and was about to commit suicide kinda like I'd want to do. BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT PLAY WITH THESE ASSHOLES THEY'RE VERY RUDE AND UNFRIENDLY, BEWARE.

/thread

Hi boatslut.

pringles

new japanese map added
files.catbox.moe/yab08q.zip

obligatory bump

bump

MEGA killed my links for moving folders
combined: mega.nz/#!O5sHjSYR!Av0-TlCimUaDMyvFkvqPj4_wqYGB-BAeJqmsuCZ1NAQ
if you're new: mega.nz/#!v0MBjDIC!Aif8UzzAXBJjKQxFTp6x0ctYitGo2-3CO6whYXhke1I
pick only one

I fucked up again, pick second link if you're not new or have been up to date, first link is for newfriends and the likes.

delete this

THANKS BIRD

snek vs snek

lots of maps were added and removed from the map cycle, see the following link to know exactly what
pastebin.com/uajcMtp7
we now have a lot of space for new maps now, so if theres any maps you'd like added, please say so
also suggest any shit maps to remove

Need a pack of the maps or something, this magical mystery tour of downloading and playing for 5 seconds is getting real old.

But we do have one.

The new ones?

Yes.
mega.nz/#!8A9SVbqA!Dwgs5_B98A1AAkbVedJO4zwiIKgIrM1M55PI46p3hzE

mega.nz/#!JMEyGYhR!RqiH177OpQ0gwHIDOf1Id3p1PURtDCbTrZxYxtEPYKA

Saving this thread from having to be remade

Hopefully Square Enix removes it from Tomb Raider soon. I've went through three SSD's trying to finish that game.

what

spam
also bump

Have Italians ever won a war?

Why did he think he'd win this one?

To answer your question, technically they won both WWs by switching sides, yes.

The bot is actually pretty relevant this time. I'm surprised.

It's pulling posts from 4/v/.

I knew it wasn't trying to be relevant or anything, I did not realize it was pulling from 4/v/ however.

Wew lad
don't tell me that even bots disfavor him, I do believe that this is a sign.

remove cubezero_a3, keen abandoned it and the only link to download it 404'd

sven island fund, 32398k dollars

Whitest map got a sequel.
scmapdb.com/map:argentina2

oy vey

haha vineman made an epic video aobout sven coop… thought yall would like it!!!

Looks like we have another server to raid.

Shit bird get it together

fucking leave
I didn't contracted a virtual chinese keyboard STD for this

looks like that shmuck played the quake maps as well

what the fuck is this shit game?

Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840

You guys killed this server with the giant password-protected mod packs and /soc/ faggot. It's a shame, it was fun early on (mostly to troll the bluebie homosexuals, but I also liked the map selection); now it's empty all the time.

Are there any decent public Sven servers? Everywhere I try is really cancerous.

I hate to but I have to agree.
By having both huge as fuck AND passworded packs you're not really gonna make anyone want to play, besides, nobody really "plays" anymore. Nowadays it's literally a circlejerk where autists can dwell as if it's second life. Very sad. I just wish this could be finally put out of its misery.

Only some of the maps/playermodels need passwords and the only reason they do is because the authors of them didn't want their stuff taken/distributed without permission, so thanks to the fact we have halfchan and reddit fags stealing shit it was ether we put a password on them, or we don't have them at all.
Join the sever play for a bit, ask for the pass and someone will give it to you, the only thing you'll miss out by not downloading some of the packs is playermodels, maps will be downloaded from the server.
Some of us have been here almost since the day Sven Co-op was put on steam we were bound to get burnt out sooner or later. we do still play just mostly on weekends.
No.

We've been collecting content since the first server, some of it even dug up from the depths of the internet or hidden sources, this mod has been around since 1999, there going to be a lot of content.
So? play or don't play we don't give a fuck, the game is better with fewer players anyways.
Autists yes, circlejerk how? are we not playing the way you like?
Well you're in luck the devs are idiots and seem to be doing everything in their power to kill this game so give it a year or so.

Nigger, you've got gigantic passworded model packs and not just some.
Yeah nice going, I bet everyone would love that.
And do you fucking need every single model and its 10 duplicates or slightly differently coloured variations since 1999? Why hasn't anyone cleaned that shit up yet? Who in their right mind thought 20 gbs of models would be an ok thing to do?
Yet you still make a new thread every time the older one reaces bump limit, why do that if you don't want more people?
Death can't come sooner.

You only need the map files to play, models are optional

This might be an opportune time for me to get off my ass and make an rsync mirror for literally all the content. Or at least put it all into a single pack and make a fucking torrent.
What's the latest hip cancer method for syncing up large amounts of data, except Dropbox?

Judging by your first post, I'd say you are not very keen on playing with us anyways.
Yeah. You see, Sven is an old game and with old games you get old ways of doing things. So any changes made to a model has to be saved as a new model. Yes it is dumb and you can see that in the ~100+ CS models that we have. Do you need them to play? Nope. But we have them anyways.

See and read my post carefully again, already bitched enough on asking help to merge the mapfiles.

There's 5000 models and counting, hence why models are only optional, I sprain my eyes every now and then trying to manually sift through even 250 models to compare them. If you're that interested in cleaning the shitfest up, step right up.
Post goes to show what wouldhad happen if all of our stuffs leaked off to pub servers, the last thing I wanted to see was the game turning into general autism and /fur/ refuge.

On the other hand, does anyone know about compiling shit for gldsource? I'm pretty aware of how to handle some errors or issues but pic related isn't giving any detail. **the rest is just comparison, try and spot the difference.*One last thing, I'll drop out the password next week, seems like we're forced to submit to a kraut linux redditor as cucks for we all are.

Kill yourself, my man.

no u

If anyone still cares, any tips for running it in WINE? It runs for me but fonts are strange.

When did MEGA become so shit?

register and download mega, you can switch emails on mega accounts with ease.

Or use jdownloader and switch proxy, can be a pain in the ass at some point. A torrent with the "basic" files would be better.

There's a Linux client. Switch the game to the pre-release branch in Properties -> Betas.
If that doesn't work for you for whatever reason, make sure you've installed the MS fonts package in winetricks.

I 7zipped up my entire svencoop_downloads. It's about 7GB compressed and 22GB uncompressed. Do you fags want a torrent of that or what?

gib torrent, dont want to have to download all the shit from the OP one by one.

Do it, pls. Would help big time.
Fuck MEGA, cant wait till Kim Dotcom brings a alternative.

There it fucking is:
pastebin.com/ba5ArQuX
Two torrents: one for a single .7z with LITERALLY EVERYTHING and another for two .7zs for maps and models.
Includes Loli's stuff. If you're against that, I can just stop seeding it and make another one without it.

spooky hitler

As long as it's not put behind a password or paywall and you're just sharing the link(s) here it's fine
I am ok with my models being shared around, just liked to be asked first so I can give proper credits since I didn't do all the work

Thanks, man.
Dis gon be gud