The rape of Duke Nukem continues…

The rape of Duke Nukem continues…

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/910157/c99ad8c07b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's time to chew ass

When did Holla Forums become so contrianian that hating Duke Nukem is accepted?

why does randy pitchford still draw breath ?

We hate
NEW
Duke.
1, 2, and 3d were good. Everything past forever is rape. newfag

I want this meme to die.

thats just sad.

this post confirms that 'contrarian' is the new 'entitled' buzzword

Out of curiosity how bad/good is the GoW series? I want to know what the thing that's somehow being copied more than Payne or Vanquish or MDK is like.

But DNF was arse.

This meme needs to stop. It's the new, no effort, no challenge, normalfag crap that we dislike.

one of the later halfchan exoduses that werent from Holla Forums. theyre only here because its a popular board. you know who im talking about.

Sounds pretty ass.

It's time to let it go, and move on.

It's decent. The cover system was pretty clever for it's time until every fucking game had it

Rest in peace.

Winback and Kill.Switch.

The Duke Nukem franchise hasn't delivered a good game since Duke Nukem 3D, and retarded publishers are just using the name of the franchise to develop console shit. The same happened with Doom and Wolfenstein 3D.
Now, Holla Forums is not hating old Duke, Holla Forums is hating the NEW Duke, just like it hates the NEW Doom.

Not until everyone working at Gearbox is dead, their families impaled on spikes and the land they owned salted.

It should go against all sequels to old FPSs.

I recently picked up Wolfenstein New Order. Remember how in Fear you technically could do a stealth run but enemies acted like human being and when you made a noise they actually tried to check it out? New Order is opposite of this. Nazis there are like most retarded stormtroopers.

Fact they are digging up Duke Nukem is nothing good. Fact they are mixing it with game that popularized covers in 3rd person shooters is not helping.

Randy Pitchfraud is a massive fag.

They're going to add Duke into Battleborn as a playable character. Doubt they're going to announce a new game or anything.

They can't do worst than duke forever.
BTW did you guys notice that the animators and modelers at Gearbox are as terrible as the animator and modelers and programmers on Bethesda?

The new Wolfenstein is a shit game. I have no fucking idea why everyone keeps calling it a good game, let alone a throwback to old school FPS classics.

Maybe they will, and Duke will have his revenge once Gearbox's new turd kills them off for good.

I suppose at this stage that's a blessing given how far Duke has fallen.

So this is how Duke dies… I would have never have believed it.Fucking hell! Duke 1 and 2 were both two of my favorite games back in the day.
Pitchford has much to answer for.

It'll just keep spiralling down, the dumbing down of the genre will just continue until we end up with arcade railshooters again.

Because man has turned against our Lord.

Or maybe God is just a spiteful cunt.

But was DnF better or worse than NuDoom ? From what I remember DnF was incredibly linear. The getting drunk on 1 beer was pathethic. Turret sections were cancer. Driving was bad.
It was more varied but I'm not sure if I can call it better.

I totally expect some game as commentary on trump hate or something
even when trump is just another neocon

o kotowari shimasu, go enryo shimasu

That's also a possibility, if you believe that you should consider worshipping Satan instead.

>>>/japan/

Will Satan rip Pitchford's innards through his anus if I pray to him?

It always has been
Anyone that uses it shouldn't be here considering this place is mostly used for fringe discussion and freedom of speech.

shame it didn't happen

Dick Chopem (off)

i'm ok with that

Why? They could very easily turn out to be the black sheep in the family and every other member is a normal person. We're not talking about Shitskins here.

They're married to the people doing this, the children carry their genes. All have to die as a warning to others.

At least that new release of Duke nukem flopped hard and people still just play atomic edition. More people also seem to be calling Gearbox out about how they treated their employees terribly and how they lied about who made the new levels.

Even Marathon?

You shoot Nazis.
Trust me as a Pole killing Nazis really is selling point for me, as a Pole.

Ok now reality check.
I only played Return to Castle Wolfenstein and 4-5h of new order. This games are at about same level, but New Order is easier. On hardest difficulty Return was loading your safe 8 time before you finished enemy group, but when you killed them it was satisfying as fuck. New Order is much easier while being much fancier, I seriously loved moment when she Anya, or Polish Ania asked how word was in english, appearence of Mecha Nazis were also awesome.
This would be why people say it is good game and I agree totally. However at the same time gamepaly is nothing as satisfying as Return and enemies are retarded or annoying. You just beat enemies on first on second try this is not problem but fact they seem retarded make it unsatisfying as fuck.
Member how UberSoldad was pain in the ass to beat but you finally figured out strategy against him? It was fucking satisfying. You know how I beat first two bosses in New Order? I just shoot them and hoped bullets wouldn't hit me, each bullet takes 17hp and you can regenerated up to 20.

Overall it is not bad game but it is just worse than other ones.

Once again, we're not talking about shitskins here.
>killing people over video games

And it turned out just to be a ruse

You're a disgrace to your people.

How is it a good game? Enemy variety is nonexistent, you spend the whole game shooting German soldiers of varying colors, interspersed with a few bulletspoongy mecha soldiers.

Weapon variety is equally shit. None of the weapons are particularly memorable or creative, let alone satisfying to use. About the only interesting thing you can do with them is dual wield them.

Level design is just one endless corridor of grey, with horrible pacing and boring setpieces. Utterly forgettable.

The story is the worst kind of cheese, the kind that wants the audience to take it seriously. The game can't decide if it wants to be Inglorious Basterds or Schindler's List.

Videos games are serious business. And fuck anyone that takes Pitchfords money.

You shoot Nazis.

I understand how desperate some people are to play a game where you are the bad guy, but the game was still shit.

You are coming from no-fun allowed standpoint. It is fun to shoot nazis or whatever.
However just like I consider Return to be mildly satisfying game to play where all fun came from beating it. Return was no fun game New order is also one of such, but still mildly satisfying enough for me to play it.
Because we kinda hate Germans here.

I want to give it a second chance but after how bad ACM was and the shady practices behind Duke World Tour along with poorer sound quality I'm skeptical.

Rev up those chambers

No, it's not. It hasn't been fun in over a decade.

I understand your point. All the good Germans died in WW2.

Gears is good, if anything this is the continued Rape of Gears.

Of course it hasnt been fun when we had too much WW2 shooters.

I'm just tired of Nazis being the bag guys. It's like they're not even beating a dead horse anymore, they're just turning its bones into powder.

so, any new community stuff I should check out? Tried out AMC TC lately, pretty good, but damn buggy

face it. germans are the niggers of europe. all they do is chimp out and try to drag everyone else in to it

There's a few good ones still around.

Looks like GIDF is here boyos.

Pedophiles should be gassed.

Wew lad!

Skip all stuff I said about not improving for 15 years.
Holla Forums stuff matters.

How can they fuck this franchise even more?

i guess if you cant handle it then its bait

Let's be fair here, Germans are some of the biggest cucks in the world. They seem to take every defeat by going progressively more and more authoritarian collectivist meektypes.

For real proper people, the poles are best.

It's a dull, shit game, regardless of the developer's agenda.

The FPS genre peaked with FEAR.

Wait I am not even arguing with you. I am describing to you New Order so you can easily tell why this game is shit to other people.
And you just got pol stuff out of it.
FUCK YOU
pic related towards YOU

How raped is he on a scale from "almost raped" to "Nanking?

If not earlier.

Dresden.

Refugee please go back to the desert/jungle.

Do you think you're save from the gaschambers because you're wearing that mask?

Watch out, they might call you a bad goy and go to war with your nation now!

The Eternal Kraut dindu nuffin
he was turnin his life around
need mo lebensraum for dem programs

Seems that for the past century the sole goal of Germany was to shit up Europe as much as possible.

Germans are fucked in the head. I've never known one who wasn't a total mess with unpredictable mood swings.

Bayonets in vagina bad.

That seems like an admirable goal tbh

Implying the second wasnt started by poles masacrating germans in the danzig or the french declaring the war first

Implyin the first wasnt started by serbia

How does it feel being the best goy?

Where does Gearbox get their money from? Battleborn, Aliens and Homeworld seemd like fucking failures.

I know this is bait but the fact that so many burgers actually believe this makes me sad.

D-do not sexual bully the Clownpiece!

I guess Bordermemes paid off.

every time

Fix'd. The world is burning and the future is pozzed to fuck. Trump has a hell of an uphill fight.

You're not fooling anybody JIDF

Daily reminder that Israel is a literal oven right now.

We were split before Germans done anything. It is Europe land that was created over hundreds of years not like 4 hundred like USA, there will be differences here, we all are from different countries and cultures.

Let me guess, it was real in your mind, right?

>MY STAND「 KEK 」, GOD OF PRIMORDIAL DARKNESS, WILL SEEK AND CURSE THOSE WHO OPPOSE MY GREATNESS WITH GRAND MISFORTUNE

That just sounds like a neat concept for a stand in general.

Such stand would be perfect for a guy who thinks he is better then everyone.
It would be so fucking satisfying to see such guy beaten after proper few episode battle. Just don't make JOJO have his abilities like in part 3.

Fuck you, I will hunt you down and eat you for abusing my waifu.

Why is the Midway logo fucked up on that?

You don't have to be a stand user to be affected. You just have to publicly tell him to go fuck himself, and it will come for you, with a sense of dread not unlike that of before time began itself coming over you. In reality, it merely "births" and places you into a new universe exactly identical to your own, except that it's specifically tailored to collapse around you, and your lineage from that point onward. Hence, the whole primordial darkness aspect.

Eh. Maybe just one episode, and it wouldn't exactly be a battle of fists, since you'll need to kill the user from the first strike, lest you be cursed.

Anything to convince yourself your whole country isn't an embarrassment matching Israel, I guess.

Why are voice actors such faggots? Why do they think they need to emulate Hollywood in bitching about republicans all the time?

Goddamn that doujin is some gucci shit

Because Hollywood is wherenthey wish to land up.

Because all the doom stuff is shooped on and whoever did it wanted to throw in ID software as well?

Source for that webm?

i wonder if it is a shill

Some goys really believe if they behave really well the Jew will give them a few more crumbs.

Matthewmatosis

It pretty much is. The hivemind is very strong

Because they believe they're "important" , thanks to (((Hollywood))).

Look Poland is contradicting itself at every point. We are all hating each other on each step. Our goverment is one giant bullshit. All of our services is giant joke.
And you know what? I love it.
We are at constant war with each other and that is what is beautiful here. Both the people are hate the most and people I love the most were born in my country. We are kinda like chan site. We all are eager to hate something instead of liking it, all worst and best jokes were created here.

You can say whatever you want about Poland but you are one staying on this fucking site with retards and hating on everything. In a way you are already in Poland. Two things missing are shengen work migration and vodka.

Also source on that doujin, just name I don't want to deal with sad Panda, I never bothered to get through it. Fact anons said something about account age means I just haven't bothered with it.

I have said 3 proofs of us being hivemind I can post them if you want.

Or I will just post them. All made by me with exception of 3ed and 4th one which is just one meme used twice.

But that's pretty much every Slavic country out there.
I'd know, I live in one.

but what about the fact that jan paweł drugi jebał dzieci

We are all one culture it is not surprising we are living similarly. Maybe besides Russia.

You need to realize he was pope from from 1978. Communism here in later in Europe ended because of Lech Wałęsa in 1989. JP2 was actually great symbol to unite Polish people over time of communism.

wew, that first one was cause of the thumbnail glitch (look at the size and dimensions) 2nd one probably is too

Or it is just way hotwheelz tells us we are talking about same thing and therefore hivemind.

I actually quite enjoyed the first one. Second was good too but has no PC version.

Speaking as far as the first at any rate, it had fun gameplay, a distinct art style particularly in the architecture, and overall a world that felt like it had more history and scope than what was merely shown in the game, and left me wishing it was part of something more than just a shooter series. The characters were straightforward but likeable.

The cover system was really well executed and the active reload thing (as you're reloading, you can either wait for a normal length reload, or press reload again at the right time for a faster reload, and if you time it really well you get a damage bonus; if you time it wrongly though your weapon jams and reloading takes longer) was a small thing but well done and I'd like to see it in more games.

Also, the soundtrack for the first was done by Kevin Riepl and he did a really good job on it. The second was done by someone else and the music was nowhere near as good.

I haven't played the third.

Overall really good despite all the hate it gets (probably from feminist cunts and beta males mad at all the "toxic masculinity") and it's not surprising it gets copied a lot.

The same reason why people hate DmC Dante.

Posts that begin like this are always shitposts

This. Battleborn probably gonna go free to play soon

Embed related. The webm in question came from around the end of the video.

Me too, prietene.

Whatever, it's original legacy still lives.

please be tolerant???

Then post sauce, you turbo nigger.

Realistically, how do you guys think the new Duke will end up, if it happens at all? From what I hear in World Tour they at least made fun of Forever's gameplay so I'm at least expecting something Serious Sam or NuDoom like.

Although if they just Borderlands or Shadow Warrior 2 with Duke I'l be disappointed.

It's going to end up shit because it's gearbox and they haven't made an FPS that wasn't complete slime since fucking Blue Shift. They hate everything good about Duke's character and are determined to shit everything up, and they'll find a new way to be completely fucking criminal in their business practices.

Are the Half Life expansions basically the peak of Gearbox? As for Gearbox pulling shady shit I dont know what they can do. Sell the expansions left out of WT for money? Force nobody to make mods or expansion packs for the new games or make it impossible?

Zero Hour is pretty good.

Pretty much all DN's pre forever are good.

Croteam has more dignity than Shitford and co. Regardless, Shitford would never try to work with them because it would mean acknowledging a superior developer. More importantly, it would mean collaborating and that means having to actually process ideas and work to make a decent game.

I do remember an actual hivemind happening to me back in halfchan. And it wasn't meme shit, we posted Bad toys 3D at the same fucking time, a complete obscure game almost nobody knows.

What is this and why have I not read it before?

wtf i hate Holla Forums now

You can still see Mortal Kombat on the top of the cabinet.

Such a redundant statement. No? After, all white makes right!

exhentai.org/g/910157/c99ad8c07b/
Clever? Solution by Syati Kamaboko

And blow bubba's scholng.

The ironic thing about this statement is that it's also contrarian.

By this logic, I should love a guy I knew in high school because he used to be cool back then, even if he turned out to be an asshole, broke, or a serial killer. Or keep voting democrat because everyone keeps saying how good they are, even if they haven't shown that in recent years.

Someone needs to make a Doom rail shooter.

Vodka is for the weak. Get some rakia and listen to some cancerous commie songs. Премахни комунистите.

Gearbox owns it now, and Gearbox is shit. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

The first is great, with a friend in co-op I'd even bump that up to fantastic. The gameplay, the active reload system, the setpieces, the world set out were all amazing and polished for their time. There wasn't really much out there that did it quite as well overall, even with the trite story, blocky and underdeveloped characters, and odd final boss sequence.

GoW2 was the same system but 'streamlined' with an even more straightforward plot without the benefit of really expanding much on the world they created. By 3 it was just a gallop across the finish line, but at least a couple of characters had scrapped together enough traits to be interesting. All together, play the first and read a synopsis of the rest of the story, and see if you feel like continuing on.

Zenimax Doom was basically Duke Nukem Forever with better calculated mass appeal.

First, the bald eagle is not strictly an eagle (species aquila) but an haliaeetus, or sea eagle. Second, your "german imperial eagle" is an aquila chrysaetos, or golden eagle, and is found all across the northern hemisphere.
You're not making a good case of defending germany here, Hans.

Doesn't the word islam mean submission to begin with ? This kind of statement is just a blatant lie.

That's not the Lord, you sweaty little kike.

You sound like a Brony or a tumblr fag.

Though obviously not with mudshit islam.

Is this some #DraftOurDaughters-esque shit or what?

Muslim means "servant of Allah"

Did you came here recently from 4cuck? You have to go back

DAS RITE

Germans are the niggers of europe.

I know it's bait but still fuck you.

This is the man who owns the Duke IP

Look parent 2! I'm trolling those ebil racists on 8chums!

No user, it was serious.

what does she smell like?

His wife sounds so uninterested nin this whole thing

Enough with Duke Nukem or Cis Cuckem or whatever his name is nowadays.

I want the return of Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls Of Steel

Randy: Pretty cool huh cristie?
Cristie: Bwegh!

I think you mean Gibraltarians are the niggers of Europe.

The graph says the eagle eats elephants and attacks airplanes but what eventually triggered your autism was the species?

It's less autism and more failing to make the joke the least bit grounded.

I'm here to kick ass and chew enough gum to feed all of Ethiopia

You can't say that and not post the video.

When gearbox bought the rights to it.

And now that I got reminded about vent stuff I might as well drop this off.

At least they take it all in good fun, unlike most of the faggots that sperg out.

Good, now find a better place for you.

NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD GERMAN

Thanks, but we have śliwowica already. And źubrówka that is banned in the U.S.

żubrówka, not "ź"

It's definitely a better watch than that control freak bitch lady having a breakdown.

I'm just tired of that mimi. I want a game where i hunt down bolshevik kikes and liberate billions of people before they get Holodomor'd.

Bonus points if it's an actual race against the clock ala Majora's Mask.

I thought woman was the nigger of Europe?

but that's wrong, Mordechai

Everyone started WWI.

Your point is as retarded as your spelling. You know that Nazis ruled Danzig at the start of WWII, don't you?

White people are the niggers of europe

Well done State Property #84715468.

When the Government sees your good deeds they will surely raise our credit rating.

Jews and shaboz goy started the World Wars, just like they started all the modern wars in the M-E region.

It's nice seeing them enjoy themselves, at least.

Call me spiteful but i fucking love vent trolling. I consider it an art and i'm grateful for the glorious trolls who pull it off.

Well as of last summer niggers are the niggers of Europe.
And Sweden is the woman of Europe.

Also this is proof that rednecks are infinitely more fun than the PC vegan vaping FKH8 crowd.

This makes me miss vent trolling, it's the absolute funniest, and it's ironic since there's not a drop of anger in that video.

Get off of vent or I'll have you bent

Why wouldn't rednecks be a fun bunch to hang around with?

Have you seen the engineering marvels they create when you get enough alcohol in them?

Except they did.

Except they didn't.

>>>Holla Forums

I wonder…

>when >>>Holla Forums shits on Holla Forums
Letting kids have the weekend was a mistake.
You niggers lost, get over it. :^)

:)

So worth a pirate then? Thank you user.

So the German Imperial Eagle is big, can see well, and still does the dumbest most self-destructive shit. Yeah, that's appropriate.

lol this is classic i remember the bouncing signals off the moon from like 7 years ago

Chewing a well built and fit but bubbly ass is actually pretty nice.

I know it's bait but it made me angry anyway

New Doom was pretty good though, not a very accurate comparison since Duke Nukem Forever was possibly the biggest failure of a game I have ever seen

That motherfucker is probably nodding towards his screen as he tweeted that, doesnt even realize his vegeta or piccolo or most of his other diarrhea sounds the same

Brian Drummond Vegeta 4 lyfe

Took a while to find it, but we made this cover a few months back, somewhat related.
Sage so this thread can die gracefully, unlike Duke.