Character creators

Games with great character creators
What are some good games where I can create a ugly character to play as?

Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls and Skyrimjob with mods come to mind

That abomination has 8+ kids from 2 wives.

What the fuck is up with Africans.

And you have none. What the fuck is up with European neet virgins?

I actually have 2.

Well, first DS isn't garbage. And Dragon's Dogma has its strong sides, if you think of it as a sandbox game, rather than an rpg.

That's not to mention the 2 legitimate ones I have.
I'm not even a chad or even decently attractive, what the fuck.

Can you play as a loli berserker in Dragons Dogma?

Yes, but characters with low body profile get penalties to stats. Big guys make better warriors.

For you.
But do smaller characters get to be in charge?

they get to be carried around.

Do I get to become Master Blaster?

user are you okay

This is roughly what Ssebabi is saying in the song; Ssebabi says he is a good and responible guy but people see him as a worthless/ useless human being. But the ladies are nice to him- they treat him right. Folks keep making fun of his appearance yet most of them are not good people themselves. Some are thieves, hustlers, cheaters, lazy and out right idiots. There is nothing he can do about his ugliness. He has learned to live with it and does appreciates his ugliness. He goes on to say, A man with money always gets women[he supposedly has money]. So he gets his share of women. Those ladies that do not want to be seen with him go to him at night to get some of his loving. He says even though he is ugly he will not date ugly women nor will he date a beautiful woman that is messy and does not take good care of herself and her home. The young man on the phone does not believe him. He calls him a liar. How can any sane woman date a guy as ugly as Ssebabi and what kind of parents would accept their daughter marrying such a man, he asks. SSebabi tell the young man he is clueless and childish. He tells him gets his share of women… probably more dates than the young man does.

Bigger guys are faster, but smaller guys get faster stamina regeneration.

I take away my words about DDDA working badly on linux. You just need to install d3dx9 (including the one specific latest version the game needs), vcrun2010, wmp10 and xact and manually set up xaudio2_8 in wine configuration settings to hear sounds.

I hope FBI catches you all for browsing Holla Forums, windows cucks.

Fallout 4

Saints Row series

Black Desert Online had an amazing one, but it's a shit game ruined by greedy p2w devs/publishers.

You have to remind me of the Dark Vader of MMOs.

Champions Online.
The game has one of the best character creator's I've seen, with options to unlock even more costume pieces through drops and whatnot. However…

It was bought out by PerfectWorld which rebranded to ArcGames because of the negative connotations it's generated. They ruined a once great game where you COULD MAKE ANY BUILD YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE by forcing "classes" into it and then throwing lockboxes as their primary form of an "update"

The game is god damn amazing and I keep praying for private servers

Uganda is a magical place
Tokoloshe can become popstars

Ah, so he just hires prostitutes then.

Every time.

Everyone raised red flags when it was a Gook MMO. Just so happens our suspicious proved correct when Gooks started complaining about the game and wanted it transformed into a Themepark Grindfest, once and for all proving that Gooks have no souls.

dunno, you're in a better position to tell us about your neet virgin loser life?

Considering how many washed up GW vets are on this board, I wonder if it would be possible to get an 8/v/ group started up. The only problem is that everyone who played the game is likely already in a guild, and nobody who was in a guild is going to want to stop being in that guild (even if it's long dead) just to join a new guild with no hall, no services, no nothing, that's just going to fade away in a few months.

Alas, it seems that many among us are fated to never enjoy an MMO with other people again.

APB Character Creator looks the most versatile especially if you want to do specific sub races.

That easy as that's about everyone ever made.

WWE.

Which one is that?

metal gear online 3 had a surprisingly robust character creator
i was no good at it and i dressed my character up like an FSB operator anyway

ds3 seriously improved in both the dank memes category and the waifu creator category, still pretty low tier however and a convoluted mess to get something reasonable looking, naturally you cant go wrong with the DDDA character creator and if you want to make the waifu of waifus without any kind of extensive modding then BDO is the new ABP (same level of jew shit unfortunately, so your essentially downloading a game to make waifus)

if you want pretty animu girls with no in a video game thats half decent effort then play ffxiv

obviously skyrim is still king
but fallout new vegas is king if you want a character creator and an actual fucking good game to play

Dragons dogma is the only game that has ever allowed me to make cute loli/shota.

Thanks Japan.

Any of the 2k games

Sadly Europe is not a smart place for bastard children, you have to pay for them. And unless you want to live in a cave in the Pyrenees somewhere they'll find you.

If they bring Dragon's Dogma Online to the West I wonder if they will allow players to continue making loli/shota characters?

>>>/4chan/

miiverse, also who the fuck needs CGI if you have Africans.

I miss RTW's APB a lot

I'm assuming 2k16 but like said the series has pretty much reached EA Sports level of redundancy so it can really be any of them.

Nice projection, faggot. Now to ask my son if he's winning or not.

This

I get better performance on DaS1 and DD using WINE than I do on Winblows 7, update yo drivers famalam.

I don't think anything can rival PSO2 at this point.

Beat me to it. PSO2 has the best character creator on the market. Everyone praises Dragon's Dogma's creator, but it just pales in comparison. I guess that's to be expected when DD just gives you slightly tweakable presets rather than full control like PSO2.

you mean your wife son

Champions Online is actually very shit, despite the great character creator.
Its predecessor, City of Heroes, is better in pretty much every respect, aside for the whole 'shutdown with source code and servers locked in gook vaults' issue.

smh fam

Why can't games now a days put this much attention into detail?

Wait, PSO2 lets you drive vehicles now?
Or did you just make it look that by using a ton of well placed accessories?

It depends. People who have stopped playing actively for a long time are likely guildless. I'm not in a guild, for instance. The bigger issue would likely be keeping everybody active long term more than finding people at all. After all, if you've stopped playing a game once, you're likely to do so again.

Black Desert.

Both?
Well those screenshots are characters that
You can also transform in real time via simply changing poses.
But there are also missions with ridable mini mechs as well as fuckhuge gundams.

these are actual ridable vehicles

Any character creator that lets me make a trap is pretty decent, I'd say

Agreed, though I've only really been able to successfully do it in souls games and kinda Dragon's Dogma I cheated and used a female but turned the bust slider to minimum and wore armor that covered the chest adequately.

I wish I took a pic of the one I made in Bloodborne though, everytime someone came into the dorm while I was playing I'd ask them to describe the character and they always used she, after which I'd remove the shirt and say "surprise motherfucker" and call them gay if they said he was attractive.

I can't go take a picture because it was on my roomate's P$4 though because I am not a good goy and I've since moved out. The general strategies to it are making the chin small, face round, and nose meek. Making the lips and eyes big will make him look more feminine but not required for passing.

What did they do exactly though? I made a thread about it a while back asking if the game was still alive since the beta was lively as fuck, but I only got vague replies.

I'm pretty sad it didn't work out though. That game was supposed to be the next big thing.

I was one of the shills and when I tried the beta it felt really empty. It felt like that my only options was to grind quests or buy houses with the house shekels and the crafting was really complex and a pain in the ass to do on your own.
Now I'm shilling with high hopes for Camelot Unchained which is yet to even hit beta.

Is PSO2 playable in the West yet?

No.
We don't want you

O-okay I guess user.

Make his hair blonde and you get funny valentine.

Would you like to create generic anime trash, generic anime trash or generic anime trash?

Dark Souls isn't garbage. Haven't played Dragon's Dogma.

Skyrim is good if you're 12 and you just want to know what all those dank may mays are about XD

seriously though, if you're interested in TES play Morrowind instead

my negro

too bad i already played and got to see the hilarity that happened when the proxy hoster stole credit cards of faggots buying the in game currency proving he's not to be trusted

Sounds like a salt mine. Are you talking about furry proxy? Can I read on it somewhere?

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.
Sage for off topic

If some of the old pso2 generals were archived you could see the salt

Aren't people behind translation project setting up brand new proxy right now? What's up with that? Will it be a scam too?

No idea. I was already getting burnt out pso2 by the time that happened and haven't been following what's been going in with the proxy since

WWE 2K14 and up.

UFC 2

nobody has mentioned oblivion?

Depending on how "flexible" you are with the game part, illusion shit might be just your thing. Honey Select is surprisingly good as a char creator.

You sound like a cheeky fucker, you cheeky fucker

Saint's Row.

thanks, user, now I have to go through the stages of grief about City of Heroes all over again. RIP.

Come on now, if character customization is the only good thing about a game, it wasn't a good game to begin with.