POTENTIAL 3 MILLION DACA RECIPIENTS

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/01/18/there-3-5-m-dreamers-and-most-may-face-nightmare/1042134001/
archive.fo/Smg5E

THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPED RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. 700K WOULD HAVE BEEN THE END, THIS IS BEYOND FUCKED! Contact every senator and campaign like a shitlib!

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/humanitarian/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-response-january-2018-preliminary-injunction
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/19/report-trump-will-not-sign-off-on-immigration-deal-unless-mark-meadows-tom-cotton-approve/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idgaf This needs to go down in flames right the fuck now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Fake News

Gas yourself, shill

inb4 6 million

XD A-ALL PART OF THE PLAN!!

Checking Hitler dubs of not getting cocky.

IF I PRETEND HE ACTUALLY SIGNED IT WHEN HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET MAYBE THE GOYIM WONT VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN!

t. Kike

When are the kikes going to torture chicken little here?

Pull your head out of your ass. What is the point of passive agressive spamming other than to look like a retard?

Testing, one, two, three. Can I post now?

Seems to be working.

How are you doing tonight?

I got some mail to open…

Yeah fuckers, it gets worse. Now you're getting it. Your lies are coming back to bite you in the ass. If you technically only have 700k on the books, the others are extra double bad illegal. That's "dos bados" for the beaners trying to keep track.
They're all going back, some just get sent express mail.

Top lel

dude, it's not a meme

Some would argue traitors and illegals aren't part of the country and don't get a say.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
It is king nigger's (illegal) fucking mess anyways.
This is why all the cuckservatives aren't running for reelection; if the "Dreamers" get amnesty it will skew all elections to the left forever.

HAHAHA checkn them trippos.

Yeah, I don't see this obongo shit going anywhere. It is good to keep it in out sights tho.

this is the state of shilling in 2018

Top Kek judging by the desperate tone of this spam I'd say the shills don't even believe their own garbage.

Look at the fisa shit and the rest of the news from the past couple of days. Their worlds are falling apart. They are starting to realize how fucking wrong they are and they know the cognitive dissonance coming is going to kill most of them.

Do you not track multiple events or something?

Volunteer deportation squads when?

uscis.gov/humanitarian/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-response-january-2018-preliminary-injunction
How can there be new potential DACA recipients, when not even the court order to resume DACA renewals could stop the DHS from refusing new DACA applications? This looks like desperate wishing at best and fake news at worst. The President won't sign any deal that isn't ultimately one-sided in his favor.

Tabbed browsing is the best thing since lynx.

Human behavior 101.

Report: Trump Will Not Sign Off on Immigration Deal Unless Mark Meadows, Tom Cotton Approve

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/19/report-trump-will-not-sign-off-on-immigration-deal-unless-mark-meadows-tom-cotton-approve/

The Dems just keep shooting themselves in the foot. I'm looking forward to what's going to come next that'll be a deathblow to them with thousands of angry spics. The no gibs angry chimpouts is just a side by-product.