Poland introduces public paedophile list

Pedos BTFO

Basically it will allow you to go online and check if anyone in your area is a known paedophile.

>Personal data on 768 paedophiles so far, including ID photos and known address, can be viewed on the Polish justice ministry website, with the government pledging to have all known paedophiles on the register and available to view in the coming year.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42566496

archive.is/7fzOg

Other urls found in this thread:

rps.ms.gov.pl/en-US/Public#/home
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11828283
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
pastebin.com/ABpHn8LH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So close….

So basically it's a list of jews?

BTFO

There's that word again. Not accepting shitskins to kidnap their kids was one thing, but this is going too far. Time for regime change.

Implying that matters. Look, you're molest as a child, you have pedophilic tendencies. Fine, I get that. However, the second you cross that bridge such that anyone can know you are a pedophile (i.e., you somehow take pride in it/actually harm a child), is the second I don't want you in society at all, merely dead.
Implying it isn't only by grace that they aren't just executed outright when discovered.
Of course, because the people removing trash is bad (I agree mob justice can be bad, but what is justice when the law itself is unjust?), yet when BLM/muslims/somalis/etc. act in mob violence, it doesn't matter.
To people ITT, it isn't "so close", it's "just right". Had they said it word for word, "HITLER" would've been screamed at them from all sides. Maybe PR does or doesn't matter, but identifying yourself as mimicing Hitler publicly might not bode well.

Thats the face of a man who just realised he is going to be locked in with a hell of a lot more sex offenders to kill.

How do you punish a man by giving him toys?

Polish weebs will be shitter shattered. Literally.

Does anyone have that pic of a creature that looks like a bun sitting in an oven with a face that looks smug yet slightly worried? I have no idea what that is from or how to find it, but his face reminds me of it.

Gas all the pedos.

BASED
A
S
E
D

We must protect Poland from the EU and 3rd world hoards. They repeatedly prove that they are /ourcountry/.

THIS GUY DESERVES A PARDON AND A PARADE BUT KILLING IS ILLEGAL SO ? THERE IT IS
AT LEAST HAVE HIM MODERATE Holla Forums from his cell GOOD GOD VISITED THAT BOARD EARLIER THEM NIGGERS NEED GAS AND JESUS

It should be mandatory for all depressed Holla Forumsacks to refuse to leave this world without a bang. This guy is making this a better world for everyone, even if he's making a hell for himself.

LEGEND

I second this,

Absolutely fucking based! Give that Man a medal at once!

Precisely. The more they use that word the more they're sub-consciously training people to associate it with Poland, and react negatively to this programming and stimuli. It's intentional word-usage. They're being deliberate, no doubt. Poland has some things it does need to work out, but I am really proud of the Polish, and am proud to call them Europeans, and would gladly fight alongside them in a heartbeat.

HEIL
hehehehehe
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

this is the principle that makes some men, men beyond men
true heroes who sacrifice all

if EU attacks poland i am blowing up EU

Won't someone think of the poor kiddie diddlers?!

Nobody wants them to, except for the snakes hiding in the government.
Is this basically a public hit-list then?

I assume Holla Forums are big fans of The Punisher too?

Well yeah the actual Punisher, not that Netflix Kike.

(checked)

Sadly this is from a satire site, but let it serve as inspiration. This could be (you).

The face of a man that feels accomplishment. Considering prisoners hate pedos, I hope he got respect.

I'M NOT LOCKED IN HERE WITH YOU
YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME

…and a new meme is born

How did the Netflix version turn out? Did they POZ it hard?

I think a character unironically complains about mansplaining in an episode. Take from that what you will.

Heil'd
FUCKING SPINELESS WORMS
Their time will come too, and no piece of paper will save them.

The jews are just protecting their own kind.

Why close? It is pretty much dead on… makes me proud to have Polish blood

It's kind of funny to see their double standard with tiki-torch protestors and pedophiles. Liberals only give value to anything that gives an erection.

I look forward to see the recordings of justice being achieved in Holla Forumsand.

How many of those on the list are falsely convicted, though?

false convictions in Poland are rare, if you're inconvenient you get a car accident or a (((gas leak)))

Tbh you just commit suicide with no autopsy like Lepper god bless his soul.

suicide, lol
Serial suicide isn't exclusive to Poland though.

(checked)

Pretty fucking metal

(checked)
Heyooo, did we actually meme a true punisher?

At this point, being called a regime is a badge of honor. The word signifies "this country really makes kikes angry"

That is not true though sadly.
Poland is the kikes 1st friend, we are close with yidsrael and are getting closer and closr.
Next year it's 100th independance day for us and our president already said we will share it with israel since they too have some celebration(the national independance commitee is not invited to plan for it too oy vey).
We also have that israeli army kike jonny daniels running around trying to censor poland, fire patriots from the govt and already made our biggest catholic tv(trwam) censor all talk of jews and have a fuckton of (((protestant))) speakers.

Yep, it sucks, however we can't kid say everything's shit, especially if you look at what's happening in other white countries. And we also have pretty radical groups like ONR (if you have any info on them being kike friendly please do share, but I didn't see any)
Not necessarily related to the thread, but I don't have any other thread to post this and I think this is pretty awesome.

Personal opinion:
I think poland is being targeted by the jew because they fetishize it. Look up Polin, and i don't mean the new museum(opened up by our president who is married to a jewess but their daughter is at least white and pretty) but the land of poland that was named polin by the jew(it was israel before there was israel, the promised land). Irony considering kikes were the cause of the fall of the commonwealth.
But they are trying to keep poland as their backup plan should israel fall, or their second israel i dunno, could be a part of the holohoax agenda too since should poland fall to patriots they would likely destroy the holohoax lie and with it the jew rule in the west.

cant you read?
not everything evil is jewish
bad everything jewish is evil

Jews are playing good jew and bad jew, with good jew being #1 Polonophile Johnny Daniels speaking highly of polish bravery in WWII, the other being EU cabal with Soros and friends, and the goal is the same, to seize Polish property and get the 65 billion dollars they want.
That was democracy, nobility being poor but privileged after the Deluge and general tolerance and le epic multiculturalism more so than the kikes.
I wonder if the JUST act passes so jews will be the first group to not only legalize looting, justify it, but also have it done with american hands.

(Checked)

Friendly reminder that it is your sacred duty to do everything in your power to reach a position where you can help your people. Polish anons clearly already have.

Anti-slide bump

(checked)
Out of all the series I like The Punisher and Judge Dredd the most

As much as I wish this was real, the article is fake.
cmon we're better than this.
Don't let your dreams be dreams.

woah now I feel honored

All pedos deserve to be harassed and attacked non-stop

Gas yourself pedo scum. I see you.

Checked, heil'd and bumped.

Someone had to know what they were doing with that. There's no fucking way.

Anti-slide bump.

Can someone post the list so we can pick out all of the kikes and muzzies.

Heiled

Have any polish anons looked for offenders in their area yet?

rps.ms.gov.pl/en-US/Public#/home
Here's the link to the site, and some faces.

What is the difference between Polskie and Polska?

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11828283
user, I searched for a minute and found this, lying happens for all sorts of reasons with all sorts of people. At least actually be willing to investigate each case.

Polskie is Polish
Polska is Poland

One would assume the Polish government does that.

Fuck off back to leftypoz, faggot.

Why does it say "Country of birth: N/A" meanwhile it says which city they were born in.

Most right-wing Poles are fed up with jews. They don't deserve anything, especially after simply leaving our country instead of helping us to rebuild it as well as provide ressistance against the Communists.
If it keeps going as it is, give it 5 years(last election was 2015) and Polish foreign politics will be friendly with Israel, but for Polish interests. But jews will probably not able to have same kind of privilege of reclaiming something the communists supposedly took away from them.
And btw, Polish Nationalists "buy" into the "holocaust". Although it was rather genocide done by the Germans against the Polish, the same kind the Soviets did.
Couldn't care less about jews tbh, they already have their recognition for everything and even protection.

>rps.ms.gov.pl/en-US/Public#/home

All of them have jewish features

If you look over their picture many have two identities, if one doesn't show their country the other should. I'm guessing from that, and the fact that some have polskie or polska and that some info is in caps while others are typed normally, that the list had multiple agents working on it, one agent sees another has already answered the country question and skips it, one agent describes people as polish rather than being from Poland, one has his caps key stuck and can't be fucked to fix it.

Its extremely rare, besides
You expect me to believe he didn’t do it? Far more likely that it happened and she went back on it because it was too hard for her. So many pedos get away with it because children never say anything.

Pretty sure he was referring to the similarity to the 14 words.

Will the list include (((Roman Polanski)))? Or will the Jew Prime Minister spare him?

Sure is pedo hysteria in here. How's it feel not being to hug your own daughter in public, retards?

Yeah. Rare. Like false rape accusations. What's the difference between you and SJWs/soyboys/cucks/leftists/feminists again?

Checked.
In slav countries this is a certain death sentence for any registered diddlers. It is also not overly inaccurate like in the US where a 17 year old guy banging his big tittied 15yo girl an be registered.

What sort of person despises children to the extent they believe they regularly lie about being raped?

What sort of person is so quick to defend pedophiles?

Only a pedo or someone with pedo tendencies would reflexively act like you do. Don’t worry Chaim Timmy isn’t going to tell that you touched him unless you actually did (which you undoubtably want to)

B-B-B-B-ONUS ROUND

In simple terms: Instead of your first instinct being to protect children, your first instinct is to protect pedophiles, who more often than not already get away with it.

You need gassing

why are lefties always so emasculated?
pink
hippie flowers
random girl saying come rape my homeland
its a disease and its terminal isnt it

In other, less positive news about Poland,
Macierewicz has been removed from his position as Minister of Defense which will unfortunately put a stop to his purge of generals who served soviet union, and after Yaltan order collapsed, conspired with Jaruzelski to switch allegiance painlessly from KGB to CIA/Mossad and/or BND
Territorial Defense Forces might also be damaged as a result of that.
This shows that PiS is unfortunately losing ground to international jewry while seeking refuge with le based kike, Jonny Daniels
both bad kikes, and >good kikes have the same goal, forcing poland to pay 65 billion dollars of ransom and seizing property through JUST act, international threats & shaming tactics

nah its good, there are some whites that should go extinct.
to name a few

Say something good about Australians, Swedes, or Frogs.

They're not Jewish like you.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

bullshit op, this is purely memetic move and smoke screen. maybe it will work for some individual pedos, but the real problem in Poland is the whole adoption system which is state run child trafficking ring and no one care because muh shekels
old but still relevant pastebin
pastebin.com/ABpHn8LH

I still just feel that the Holla Forumspeos are right that they should be able to due time without permanant public humiliation. Idk. Pedastery is wrong, and their fucked, but the sensitive after-the-fact which seemingly is applied uniformaly. This is especially true with "Statatory Rape", where the daughter is 17 and the boy is 20.

>>>Holla Forums7711343

dysn☕mia!bO.8VNPLAE ## Board Volunteer 01/18/18 (Thu) 23:29:10 No.7711343

If you fags can get >>7777777 by tonight I will give the board to someone else.

But if you can't… I'm here forever.

dysnomias efforts might be a giant distraction so help us but watch out! be careful! (((they))) want us to miss something!

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

dysnomias efforts might be a giant distraction so help us but watch out! be careful! (((they))) want us to miss something!

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

dumb hunky

autie alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a big deal? It's pretty easy to go look up sex offenders, including pederasses, in your area in the USA.

>rps.ms.gov.pl/en-US/Public#/home
This has potential kek

I'm not a fan of this. Rather than keeping the pedos around but making a big production of how much you're doing to control them, they should just be made to quietly disappear. Don't post their names in the town square for all to see, put them in a shallow grave outside of town and never speak their names again.
Sex offender registries/lists are womanish hysteria, when what's needed is masculine problem-solving.

What do weebs have to do with this?

Seconded.

Retarded on so many levels.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
xdcfv

FUCKIN CHECKED!

Spotted the kiddie fucker

You do not kneed to find that bun. Right now it is the yeast of your problems. Crust me on this one, I dough what I'm talking about.

I have seen nothing good after Ennis stopped writing for the Punisher.

I've already reported it and it still isn't banned. Mass report it right fucking now.

No, moron. Ever heard of the power of suggestion? It's extremely easy to make children believe they were victims of an abuse that simply never happened. Hell, with a little pressure you can make a grown-up believe that he has committed a crime that he didn't.

hero

THIS
I love you user. Also, magical dubs of metaphysical truth.

Very common price in my local wal-mart.

Search for "almighty loaf", I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I found it by entering the string of keywords "oven bread loaf face meme" into my choice of search engine with an image search feature and following links until I was led to a page describing its source and origin, next time you might try something similar.

I wish something like this would actually happen. I remember spotting pedos constantly on here with the heyday of those "pictures of children with skimpy clothes on" boards. They were annoying and persistent. It was almost like every aspect of their being was devoted to fucking children.

Oh yeah, and guess who is getting out this year?

Dam poltards are choked……their vacation in thailand will bite them in the ass

what

I wonder if Jan Pawel II is included in this list, known pedophile and war criminal.

haha babiez ;———DDDDDDDDD

Age of consent in Poland is 15, this will be used to persecute normal heterosexual men who are seduced by 14 year olds, not pedophiles.