Just good games

I'm fucking bored and everytime I pick up a game I give up on it right away. Give me good games that will hook me up.

Cheeki Breeki simulator

I don't think this is the place for you. You should just buy Battlefield 1 to see the pretty explosions

Play some God Hand you fucking faggot.

Yeah, good games don't exist amirite?

I'm just asking for recommendations, nothing in particular

What platforms do you own, you fucking faggot.

PS2, PC, that's about it.

Which genre? Which period? Which platform?

You are lazy beyond all imagination if you can't describe your expectations better than "good games". Or simply baiting.

Play some Shadow Warrior. Solid 2.5D FPS

Fez

Get Dragon Quest VIII. Have some fucking comfy-ass fun.

Why the fuck aren't you playing Ace Combat 4, 5 and Zero?

After playing through FFVII again I realized that it may be one of the most lovingly crafted gaming experiences ever produced.

So play that, but with the Reunion retranslation mod. Makes the game make way more sense.

play only one game

I've been meaning to play those games for a long time actually, but I never find them in store, guess I'll have to buy them on the internet
How is IL 2 Sturmovik by the way?
I have it installed on my PC but didn't bother try it because I'm too busy with something else

I've been hooked on rimworld recently.
It's in early acces so pirate it and get it when/if it launches and is good.

SSX was better than 1080

Never understood why they stuck with the name with the first one being so awful and the second having nothing to do with the first. Seems like the first one would have poisoned the game. Too bad the game became a joke the second you got The Tiger.

Snowboarding games are dead

RE:make is pretty good.

Mount and Blades: Warband

Its on sale right now if you don't own it already. I recommend trying out the singleplayer first before jumping into multiplayer.

Comfy or challenging? Strategy, action, RPG?

If you like JRPGs, Golden Sun on GBA, or some other PSP games. Can always play Ace Combat X. Xenonauts on PC is fun too.