Hello Holla Forums

hello Holla Forums,
just a reminder that the world elites are as smart or smarter than you. there are threats beyond your knowledge that must be dealt with.

consider this, and move along.

whatcha' sliding?

judging by when they open their mouths
they are just chimps locked into the driver seat

then you don't know who the world elites are.

You can see their work everywhere and its not masterpieces, more like clay figurines made by children.

tell us who they are?
and what are those "threats beyond our knowledge" you speak of? are they threats based on the fact that the plans of the guillotine are open source?

Nah, just a bunch of broken kike manlets that are fucked in the head.

and so it should seem, they are master illusionists.

Enjoy your stay in bantown

You're desperate.
I love it.

i cant tell you, and it wouldnt matter anyway.
logic, rationality, and cynicism are universal. think like an elite and you can understand.

The "world elites" are servants of various dark forces, though they often use the existence of such things to draw unwitting patsies into their schemes while obfuscating their own alignment. They are usurpers who overthrew the noble order established in the First Time and replaced the sacred bloodlines with their own filth while creating an empire of treason.

This cycle is focused around the creation, rise and eventual extinction of the Semitic tribes, and we are near to the climax of the pendulous turnabout.

Oh, how fucking mystical.
If you really know who the "elites" are, cut the "holier-than-thou" shit and tell us already, Rabbi.

Their plans will result in my, my family, and my people's deaths, so therefore I have an interest in stopping it.
Saged and reported for JIDF thread.

im not trying to be mystical, im trying to get you to think for yourself.
it doesn't matter who the elites are, but their plans and actions.
i dont concern myself with the 'who', in the gossip-y sense of the word, rather what drives them and defines them. the what?, how?, and why?, are generally more important anyway.

Is that why they worship moloch and sacrifice chickens? kek

dont confuse political bobbleheads with world elites.

That has to be the dumbest approach possible. It is impossible to understand what drives the Semitic elites without understanding their origin as a slave race created by Aryans against whom they later rebelled. They are defined by their existence as half-beings, manifestations of an evil undertaken in desperation by the survivors of the sundering of the previous civilization. They are driven only by the impulse to corrupt, consume, and destroy. The traitors who serve them become possessed by the spirit from which they are themselves manifest. As individuals, they fear that spirit only because it is stronger and more malevolent, thus their constant balance of supplication and betrayal of faith. The solitary Semite would happily sink every other living being into the abyss just to lord over the empty ruin of the world for a moment before also being swallowed by oblivion.

They are hellbent on wiping us out. They are our enemy. Why should we care about whatever threats that THEY have to deal with if we are excluded from living in "their" world in the first place? If anything these "threats" are our friends against these shits that want to wipe us out.

Oh yes, the rothschilds are nothing of the sort. Nope.

Oh wow kikes who get off on pre-pubescent children. You're so insightful you stupid shill cunt. You realize we see through everything y'all have been pushing lately and you will never corrupt the wisest among us. Neck yourself, seriously

Even Q gave more info than you, kike nigger. LARP elsewhere.

Yadayadayada
/idiotic thread
#

they are scared

You should leave.
Do you know how a snake kills it's prey slowly?
Boa constrictor. Slowly tightens.
I've only just hugged you ;)

Are we growing tomatoes or aren't we?

It doesn't matter who they are, what matters is their plan? Was this before or after they put on the mask? Listen, oven yourself.

you romanticize the elites too much, to the point you have become illogical. take a step back and look at the concrete evidence with a clear lens.

the rothschilds are bobbleheads, why else would they be known to every tom dick and harry who has ever dipped into the conspiracy community?

i would spoonfeed if it worked, but you really must think for yourself, or you can never fully understand.

more seriously, what are these threats the elite protect us from?

Kek-certified faggot-shit.

Where are the fucking tomatoes grown?

You are stirring up a nest of hornets.
Worse, 8/nest hornets
Hope you've taken your antihystamine ;)

It's the Giselians!

The main problem with fighting them is obviously that they have full control over the other sides of the time cube. How do you beat an enemy that gets four days while you have to make due with one?

What you mean to say is that you know nothing and want to pretend to be knowledgeable, thus your reliance on vague statements indicating nothing and supported by nothing.

They aren't protecting us from anything; they are the architects of the ruin of this epoch. They have torn down the systems which enable the activation of life-giving grails and the ascendance of men to the realm of the gods all the while destroying our inherited culture such that we are made to fear shadows which are nothing more than reflections of our own pain and terror instead of recognizing the great enemy about which our ancestors warned us. "Aliens", "fairies" and "demons" are the illusory forms of a natural force which could easily be tamed (and once was) but which is currently being used as a bogeyman to force those with potential to fight for the elites instead of overthrowing those truly responsible for the state of this world. By the time such stooges might understand the truth, they've been drawn into the web of treason and sunk in a mire of depravity. We have been cut off from the better part of reality and trapped within a poisoned samsara so that we are nothing more than pawns for the corrupt and easy prey for twisted spirits.

They need to protect us from our true Religion!

They need to suppress our true heritage to save themselves from extermination. They seek to fully sever this world from the influence of the superspectrum while achieving physical immortality so that they can hide forever within a prison of their own making rather than face the consequences of their existence in the beyond. That nihilistic paranoia is the beating heart of the Semite.

My dad works for world elite and he says that's not true.
He says that their superiors just cannot do anything because the next goy will just fight them on the behest of the kikes.

And the solution is to simply stop doing that because nobody fears kikes, they just fear traitorous golemized others.

roths and other blueblooded families (15 of them or so) are the public face for the Black nobility; Eurojew nobility that own the West.

hahahaha is this meant to be comedy

and why did gay mods anchor this
i swear that just makes me believe in OP more

Smarter than Iq 50 is still 51.
I have the intelligence of cold taco made by a spic that didn't wash his hands after nr.2

Quite, the only threat is against their interests.

Probably because OP provided zero useful information, put zero effort into their shitpost, and decided to be vague. I can't imagine why they'd bump lock such a high quality thread.

Not surprising considering that you use the same terrible grammar that OP does. Have you tried mixing bleach with kool-aid? I hear it enhances the flavor.

I wouldn't go that far actually; there are indeed "threats" out there. Take David Paulides' Missing 411 research for instance. The old cultures used to warn people what parts of the forest to avoid and equip them with various techniques to use should they find themselves entangled with a superspectrum phenomenon. If you encounter a fairy, things can easily go wrong for you. While it would be possible to all but eliminate such threats with the restoration of the old ways, we do currently face various threats due to the state of the world. However, the elites certainly do not protect us from those threats.

It's interesting to note; in most pagan religions an important icon is the world tree. It's generally a gigantic tree of life, positive energy, and wisdom.

But in middle eastern religions instead of a world tree you get a fucking mountain. Probably because the desert is fucking barren. XDDDDDD

A truly intelligent person knows when to seek help and guidance from others. Many hands make light work, you know. And these autists you are trying to insult have taken down international terrorist organizations using nothing more than crummy laptops caked with Cheeto dust, so I strongly urge you to show at least a small amount of respect for your fellow man..

Pride comes before the fall, after all.