Other urls found in this thread:

kickass.cd/
steamcommunity.com/id/HIV_POSSITIVE/
faforever.com/
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Jedi_Knight_–_Dark_Forces_II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grabbed Bastion, sincere thanks OP.

Those all suck.
Why does everyone own Samarost? Even I own it.

igggames.com

kickass.cd/

Claimed The Beginner's Guide so I can tell hipsters to shut up about it and not let them use the "you can't criticize it if you haven't played it" excuse.
Have a 2hu in return.

got assault android cactus, thanks OP!

literally asking for viruses

great, all of them are taken

There's also OceanofGames and plenty of other private and public torrent sites I didn't mention. Take your pick of any of them, it sure beats the hell out of supporting shit like steam.

nice meem fag

you're welcome

qt

it's no meme you fucking pleb. All they do is repack and put their name on the shit they find off cs.rin.ru (who in turn post shit they find in 3DM and ALI213 websites). You are basically asking for trouble.
Enjoy your miners and assortment of rootkits.

Now I realize why steam exists. For people like you.

This is how you fags defend your trojans

Just pirate DRM free stuff or get the steam files on csrin

Couldn't get hotline miami but, kudos to whomever did

Couldn't get hotline miami but, kudos to whomever did

This. Even gog torrents are better than steam torrents.

mark

igg is the best

Neat. I nigged Space Engineers 2 minutes after you posted. Now to see whether this game is shit or not.

thanks, here are some lewds for your trouble

It's objectively complete shit but you won't notice it since you got it for free.

For the best experience, burn whatever amount of money that game costs before playing it.

Why won't this get my steam account banned?

Why would it get you banned? You may get a time out from attempting too many times but that's it.

Friend bought it for me, and we got a good 60 hours out of it, just building wacky shit. Eventually we stopped sometime last year because new updates just kept breaking everything we were building, but it was pretty fun.

This kills the autism
I demand 3 normal ones more to fix it

Return to your share threads and kill yourself.

He is fucking right, most of the groups get the files from there, you are supposed to pirate from the source and avoid shitty repacks/sites/groups

ya snooze ya lose

Are they beating her with the side of a machete, or hacking at her? I can't tell.

The thing lasted 4 hours and she have no eyes/fingers and can't walk anymore so god knows

I think near the end one of them picks up a hammer and strikes her with it in the head, you can hear a loud klang noise.

Story?

im sorry you feel that way.

Everyone knows they have actual ears hidden by the hair

TL;DR she got the dick one of that girls wanted

And I forgot

Brazil is such a shithole

how about you post something backing those claims or just use your mouth for something that you're actualy good at , like sucking some kosher dick

Just nuke the favelas, problem solved.

then theres nothing left you dummy

Well, at least every time you feel like shit you can think you aren't a spic or a BR

Problem solved

boy i would masturbate so much to a video of that

Shits funny when some girls i know say that only men are jealous creatures and violent

The men in their lives made them do it. They were poisoned by the patriarchal system.

kek, what did she do?

awoo

Nothing, the mob was looking for a taxi driver killer and they got her, the actual killers was found 1 week ago

so you got nothing?

Here, here

you trigger my autism fam

why live?

*maim

Post ass

silly user, you have to look at this post and find pics of THOSE girls with 4 ears.

The animal ears are not functional as sensory organs, their purpose lays in attracting mates.

my nigga

I've got some gifts sitting in my inventory I can't get rid off. These links should work.

'kay have one, I'm saving the rest for blackmail purposes

The best game is still left you plebs. Shootmania isn't going anywhere.

LIAR CARMAGEDDON IS GONE ALREADY FUCKING STEAM AUTHENTIFICATION FUCK GABEN

thank you anyway

TDR is the worst Carmageddon.

still carmageddon

nice try user.

Uhh, user. I installed Carmageddon TDR and as soon as I clicked play it took my taskbar, cut if in half, and it put on the center of my screen. What the fuck is happening?

You're getting punished for being such a kike.

I like how those policemen are doing their job well.

being police in spic country must be fucking easy,you get pay to eat burritos all day and you get pay by the cartels to do even less.

Told you Carmageddon TDR is the worst carmageddon bro. it's probably your resolution fucking up.

If there is any country that deserves a nuke it's Brazil. Fucking savages.

Is basically what No Man's Sky could have done in a "minor" scale.

Is basically what No Man's Sky could have done in a "minor" scale.

Is it really that bad? I played the everliving fuck out of Carmageddon 2 every day after school for like three months straight when it first came out, but I've never heard of TDR until now.

I will get this to work.

Green is the original character design color you triple motherfucker

How can you say that when C*rmag*** 64 exists.

It's not completely horrible. It's playable at least. But it's not Carmageddon good. It's kind of a lamer version.
It's also the only one not made by the OG crew.

send me free games and i'll be forever grateful

steamcommunity.com/id/HIV_POSSITIVE/

Get a work you shitty spic

sorry user I don't have any free games but I have a gift pass for killing floor if you wish to try it

why don't you open a patreon while you're at it?

are you drunk?

Since we are at it, right or left version?

I loathe spics, especially the BR ones, they are quite possibly the most moronic people in online games. I've yet to see one of them that wasn't completely clueless about what he's supposed to do.

If any nigger wants the Payday christmas/ost or fucking Nimble Quest, whatever that is, feel free to post an email or steam profile, whatever.

Both.

i got one, but it doesnt pay very well tbh
also
choose one

The only thing more disgusting than a spic is a spic pretending to be white.

[email protected]/* */
Nimble thing?

[email protected]/* */
Nimble thing?

At least your Steam URL is honest.

Get another one, you spic.

Can't wait for Macri to send you and your family back to Venezuela.

Do you live in a third world country?
Yes
You are brown and 150cm tall?
Yes
You speak a retarded version of Spanish?
Ci

makes me wanna fuggin cry tbqh

im 100% german, probably whiter than you, nigger

The right one is just perfect.

never really had a problem playing with spics that weren't BRs anyways. Fucking slavs on the other hand are just awful.

you got it fam

Learn to write properly you retarded wetback.

Post your Quran.

Time to prove it faggot

Thank you sonic goy

sorry i dont upload pictures to the internet, you will have to trust me on that one

I can't even record a video to show how bad it is, OBS just gets a black screen with sound.

Now I'm interested in Carmageddon again, so I go check Steam and they released a new one fucking yesterday and it looks great. I think I'm going to buy this.

FUCK
I should stop browsing Holla Forums from my phone where i can't redeem keys…

Every time.

With this fucking thread I think I'm getting a thing for fake-ears girls

Here, have another free copy

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:563F8B4EA5AB009F6D6CD5579A6DB4DDE10578B5

I'm sorry to hear that user. the new one is pretty great imo, you should definitely check it out. It's basically a nostalgia cash in on the first one. (it even has the same special way the cars control). And they brushed out most of the issues they had with Reincarnation.

And you can spazz over the US elections.

I'm going to flip a coin. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory if you get it right or Bad Rats if wrong. What's your call?

I just like having everything avaible when i want, i'm prone to a lot of install/uninstall because of little storage.
Besides i find myself downloading games i wanna try just to delete them afterwards.
It's like the act of getting it for free makes me stop caring for it.

Pirate the games and use the money to buy storage?

Tails

Shit, that's exactly what I want. Downloading it now.

Paying for a game you aren't interested in isn't going to suddenly make you care about it. My Steam account with over 300 unplayed games is evidence enough of that.

This deal is exclusive to spic-chan.

The best RTS ever.
The economy is perfect, the lore actually reflects mechanics(no human soldiers bravely marching on tanks) and the balance is refined by years of work and playtesting. Easy to learn, hard to master.

If you think you could have made Guderian proud, being born in the correct place in the correct time - I dare you motherfuckers to try this.
faforever.com/
And you can play with pirated base game.

I have a physical copy of chaos theory and no steam account, I was just playing

cross

oh shit, i think that's tails in there? we call them cara or cruz here

wew lad

I want Verdun, but nobody gives it away.
How do I kill myself?

Accept my friend request and then I'll give you the game you won.

Fair enough.
I still stick to steam for multiplayer games, because my ping is too bad to host a server.

Guys, Hitler is alive and he browses this very board.

Let's give Hitler a game he'd probably like.

still better than battlefield 1

I'll suck your dick for a RUST steam key. Me love you long time.

It's not hard to be better than literal fucking shit. And it really isn't since it has no balance whatsoever, a myriad of bugs and is on fucking unity of all things

Rifle deathmatch is alright, when it's not too crowded.

Spain and Portugal should have stayed under islamic rule, then Britain could have full reign over the New World and everything would've turned out fine.

:^)

heil hitler

Reported for encouraging digital theft.

reported for being a nigger

This, the game runs fine on my 5770, constant 60FPS with skid marks on and damage models at medium, everything else on low at 1600x900 resolution while reincarnation struggled to run with everything at the lowest settings.

hue hue

Is that seriously an actual ad that got put on tv?

no way that's real, FUCKING CUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In tacoland they call it Sol o Aguila, since they pennies have an eagle and a sun and when they jump the border, quarters conveniently have eagles on them

In tacoland they call it Sol o Aguila, since they pennies have an eagle and a sun and when they jump the border, quarters conveniently have eagles on them

except the "new world" would be filled with muslims and breaking off from their former government

It's real in that a cuck made it and it actually exists, but it was never aired on TV and has no affiliation with Coca Cola at all. It was a viral video, and he actually made two of them.

well, even though it's got that sweet diversity, it's also misogynist :^)

Nah, the woman isn't sexually fluid so she's got it coming to her.

No, it wouldn't. Spain fucking sucks, the Spanish are shit, their language is disgusting, everything about them is filth. Britain would still rise to become ruler of the seas, master of the sail, god of the waves, but the entirety of South America would be entirely English speaking and White unlike the Spaniards and their mongrel hordes. So what if Washington secedes? So what if they all secede? The Americas would be a prosperous land without the Spanish.

Britain does not exist in a vacuum user.

Britain would probably expand at a faster pace.

it does because its worthless dust

kys tbh fam

I know you're being sarcastic but that is such an unfortunate waste of dubs. Women have always been more violent and perverted than men, it is only because they are cowards and have weaker physiques that they barely ever got caught acting out those thoughts. And this video was about shitskin women which makes them the female equivalent of double niggers.

Why are liberals so obsessed with breeding super men? didn't they wanted justice for the weak?

How is a 7 foot tall hulking testosterone behemoth African someone to be pampered an protected? from who? Big foot?!

If a woman does something that seems evil, there's a man behind it manipulating her.
Of course I'm being sarcastic, but that's how many people think. It's sad, but that's the reality.

They delude themselves into an alternative higher purpose because they're butthurt they couldn't make money or gain power through established higher purposes ie organized religion or traditional politics. Really, the whole (((social upheaval))) thing has always been about envying whatever contemporary existing power structures and wishing to replace those so THEY get to be the ones in power in a single generation.

beggars don't get to be choosers

Sorry OP, I don't support theft.

no

Ehh, I don't think so. It's too race focused and has shallow exploration and limited powerups. I'd recommend carmageddon 2 instead. At least it's better than TDR 2000 though.

Humble Bundle gift key for Star Wars: Dark Forces 2 - Jedi Knight. Don't know the URL? That should even the odds a little.

XWmNexVVZRDmsMSc

Good luck getting it to run though.

Thanks user. I used to play the demo over and over, but ended up forgetting about it before I ever got the actual game. I do own JK2 and Academy though, and have beaten both multiple times.

Getting it to run shouldn't be an issue, I'm just going to have to spend a little bit of time here: pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Jedi_Knight_–_Dark_Forces_II