Massive red pills on race and crime

I namefag on 4/pol/ as "Hard-Working user"

I've posted these a lot on 4/pol/ and they never seem to gather enough attention so I decided to post here and see if anything is different.

Original sources for all but a few new ones (and how to interpret) can be found here. Just replace the "bz" in sci-hub with a "tv" or "tw".

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151233366/#151233504

Some of these are a little old but still perfectly valid

Alright, let's begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

sahandtarjomeh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ ajksbx545s.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arrests, reports, and prison demographics are consistent with victim and witness surveys

Incarcerations are wider now than in the 60's

A myth that goes away after controlling for a few variables.

I can't post the pdf directly, so here's the link refuting the longer sentences meme:

sahandtarjomeh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ ajksbx545s.pdf

Forgot this, I'll post any more that I have missed

WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE ALIVE, MUCH LESS POST HERE. GO AWAY AND DO NOT COME BACK, EVER, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, UNDER ANY NAME.

Bump.

I don't care who he is and neither should you, his content is valid.

Sage and report.

Okay you got me there, I shouldn't have done that.

My posting there decreased significantly because I didn't like it that much. Everyone over there is more concerned with nigger dicks and shitposts than they are real content. I came here because I expected different results, settle down.

Get out.

You realize mod is going to take you out for frivolous reporting?

We don’t allow faggots here. Particularly namefags, retarded pieces of shit who think this is reddit, or cuckchanners who haven’t lurked two years.

Bump for validation and to trigger the filthy kike freaking out.

Yes, you namefags thrive on having your cocks sucked, don’t you.

Bump, thanks for the dump OP.

And this is supposed to be a massive redpill?
Proceed to the >>>/oven/ after you visit our delousing chamber.

he's not namefagging. shut the fuck up.

Cry more.

Ah, okay. It's troll bitch. Filter and report. Bumped the thread.

The red pill here is that racial disparities in crime persist after controlling for poverty, density, income inequality, divorce, blah blah blah

More citations are better than fewer, user.

No shit. This is prerequisite knowlege for Holla Forumsacks. Faggot OP thinks this is the_donald or something.
>>>/polarchive/749
>>>/polarchive/1797
>>>/polarchive/1982

kill yourself and/or go back and never come here again.

Have a bump, namefag user.

PLS ARCHIVE

sage

Why, faggot.

you seem upset :^)

sage

counter sage, faggot

thanks for the info but pls kys for being both a namefag and someone who uses honeypot chan

sage

:^)

I repent and feel remorse for my previous behavior. What must I do to atone for it (outside of kys)?

1. sage
2. See here:
3. Kill yourself for supporting a kike.

Disable JavaScript.

wait brown people are criminally inclined?

Do you have a zip file for all this?

My favourite ones are the ones that destroy the socioeconomic mental gymnastics of delusional normalfags.

No sage. Bump OP. Halfchan’s fun for entertainment but this is what I come to the Holla Forums‘s to find. You’re doing God’s work OP. Bless you.

If you were on cuckchan 4/pol/ you'd know just how retarded they are on even the most basic facts Holla Forums used to be so sharp on and they're supposed to be among the better ones. Now look at the normalfags out there who are even worse than that.