Holla Forums comic thread

Holla Forums comic thread

If someone has it please for the love of god post the sonic version of this

>>>/4chan/

yeah god forbid we have a thread with content from 4chan amirite

OP All you had to do was to post LOL at the very beggining and poof, instant staple 8ch thread

I just want the sonic version of that picture so bad, I've been looking for an eternity

and sorry for not posting 5 pics a post, I'm trying to space the thread out because I only have like 20 images

I don't get it? They only showed off 4 guns?

all 5 billion guns are recolors
It's a comic about Borderlands

I don't know what the fuck your problem is

This thread is just about fucking meme comics, just post some comics and settle down

But I don't understand.

If you find a gun with +17% more damage, it IS different from a gun with +18% more damage, so they didn't lie

c'mon man you get the joke don't be a troll

well that's it

guess you guys aren't much for comics anymore and only want to suck off nintendo

Why ,what's the matter? Don't you like my ebin meem comix? You can also take them back to 4chin and post them there

lol die

These aren't even good Holla Forums comics.
At least post the classics.

Like I said man I don't have that many. I haven't been here for a while and my folders lacking.

Apparently things have changed enough where unless you're either trolling or shilling people call you 4chan

when you walk away

YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY

Unfortunately I can't find the image, but it was basically spider man saying you're the reason why 4chan died.

Instead of embracing board culture you push your own agenda and ideas, making this place nothing but a trash forum. Get over yourself man, what's in the past is in the past, declaring your superiority to 4chan does nothing but prove you can't let go of what happened.

PLEASE

OH BAAAAAABBYYYY

You seem like a huge faggot, OP.

DON'T GO

At least I'm not the cancer that killed the place a lot of people loved.

This must be bait, this cant be real. I dont want it to be real.

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOURE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT

You are being another kind of cancer right now AND you're a fag, which isn't much better.
Off yourself.

IT'S HARD TO LET IT GO

IT'S HARD TO LET IT GO

YOURE GIVING ME

TOO MANY THINGS

LATELY

YOU'RE ALL I NEED

YOU SMILED AT ME

AND SAID

DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE YOU

BUT DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO MEET YOUR FATHER

WHEN WE'RE OLDER YOU'LL UNDERSTAND

WHAT I MEANT

WHEN
I
SAID
NO

I DONT THINK LIFE IS QUITE THAT SIMPLE

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY

PLEEEEAAAAASE

OHHHH BABYYYYY

DONT GO

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL

TONIGHT

ITS HARD

TO

LET
IT
GO

I know Mark will let you post cuckchan shit on here all you want, but that doesn't mean your thread isn't shit. It would be nicer as a dubs thread.