Nier Automata

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

The rest of the game might still be good but this is such a blight. Just retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9NRsO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so as to optimize review scores for people who can't play games such as Polygon

Because no other game had this, right?
Not Bayonetta or DMC, not at all!

This is a normal feature of platinum games I don't see the big deal I don't even know of anybody who uses it. Though before i think they said it was disabled gamers.

So they can make the endings different for auto mode so that when game journos try to review the game and give it low scores for sexism, they're showed up as they talk solely about the auto mode ending

At least it's restricted to the literal babby mode, like anyone actually plays it in the first place except for the journos. I don't see a problem.

It's still terrible, no matter how you look at it.

I am tempted to say this mode is for little kids that can't play for shit, you know which ones, the ones that you can give a disconnected controller and they will think they are playing.

But i know it's a mode targeted towards grown ass faggots that just want games as an "experience"

As someone who has a relative who has a physical disability in their hands I think this is a great idea and you're fucking faggot.

I have nothing but contempt for this mode and the people who use it, but the fact that there are literal walking simulators sold for cash money proves there is a market for it.

Its an actual reviewer mode. Its probably the best thing it could have so reviewers won't shit all over themselves, and take it out on the game.

If I ever make a game I'd call the easiest difficulty "video game journalist mode" with a picture of a baby next to it

It's babby mode made for babbies and journalists. I doubt the game suffers for it at all, even if it is pretty much an indirect way of making fun of the player

No you kill yourself ya cripple

Jesus fuck why. As if the first NieR was hard. Reminder that Easy modes where invented because "journalist" are too shit at games

This guy plays vidya one handed really good.

But you see, HIS FRIEND and HIS FEELINGS are hurt.

It's really sad that you're probably right

Well that makes me fucking depressed
I tried that game before but I was shit at it because I'm bad at platformers.

as someone with a physical disability in my hand
please kill yourself

If I was crippled, I would probably find playing a mutilated version of the game more depressing than not playing the game at all
one of my greatest fears is losing my hands and being unable to do any of the things I enjoy and losing the skills I use to put food on my table

Bayonetta had automode you fucking mongoloid. It's standard for Platinum games.

Just to clarify, my disability is that I use a tripcode.
:^)

You mean fapping. You're afraid of not being able to fap anymore. You don't care about anything else.

What? Are you saying because the automode is restricted to easy mode, that makes the whole game mutilated?

What a fag

Jesus dude don't cut yourself on that edge. There's literally nothing wrong with a mode like this.

and as a disabled person i'm sure you understand that not every disability is the same so how about you eat shit and die
been a while since I've seen one of you

I recommend playing it on Normal first because Hard mode you get one/two shot by almost everything.

This is like signing up for a running marathon, but since you are a cripple you get ride a golf cart to the finish line

Fuck.

It's like signing up for an already disabled's marathon, but the REALLY disabled people get to ride in golf carts to the finish line.

Not exactly, in DMC and Baynetta casual mode just does auto-combos when you press a button.

This only requires that you MOVE AROUND from point to point while the character attacks on his own and evades on his own.

You could still get wrecked in DMC or Bayonetta if you didn't at LEAST learn to dodge, as most of the bosses countered during your combos, like in DMC 3 if you're wrecking the Reaper boss too hard he teleports and blocks your attacks to mix it up.

You can, however, combo individual enemies for basically forever given you know the ins and outs of the cancel meta.

However, for most encounters you're not a combo fiend and have to dodge peeps that aren't your current target as they prep attacks to send your way, even on casual mode.

As someone who has crippled friends (one his a busted can't-lift-arm and likewise a formerly crap hand, and the other has cerebral palsy and both of them STILL kick my ass 50/50 of the time in fightan because they know how to live with it and adapt to it), fuck you you fucking shill. This is insulting to anyone who plays vidya.

getting good at vidya is partly how my friend gained his hand-eye-coordination back in his hand as a kid, and casualizing games helps no one but those who are lazy fucks for review sites. These days if a game gets a bad review because it's "too hard" means the difficulty is fucking perfect for anyone who actually likes video games.

Real life has slowly descended into a parody over the years, what the fuck

Yeah, you're disabled alright.

That would be nice.

And now you don't have to press a single button anymore, all you have to do is move the character around. A 3 year old could play this.

I'm just glad it's coming to PC so I don't need to pay for it. Simplying buying 1 game a month for PS4 for three months is the price of a GPU that beats ps4.

Isn't the game being translated by 8-4?

It's restricted to Easy. Why is this a problem? I have a disabled friend that loves games, and watching other people play games is infuriating half the time, so why not let them enjoy it to the extent they're able to? Besides, you guys might see more of this in the future. We're getting all this support for colorblindness, and I believe Uncharted 4 received a lot of disabled accessibility features so even a retard could play it.

No, but I'm saying that if my hands were mutilated, I could only play that version effectively.

So retards that don't know how to hold a controller properly, are still able to "experiance" the game.
Expect a lot of normalfag cancer to spread when this comes out.

Because if Holla Forums can't complain then they're forced to actually discuss and play video games and their autism prevents them from doing so.

They pirate games, play them for 2 minutes, unistall because video games can't fill the horrible void in their lonely, unloved lives, rationalize in their head that the fact that they can't get involved in a video game anymore must mean there's something wrong with the game, and ultimately come here to shitpost day after day, until they die.

Don't Platinum Games do a ranking system for all battles, anywya? They could just disable rankings after all combat encounters with this mode on. Or just limit the rankings, like the MGSV chicken hat. Doing this ensures you can have the right to tell people who aren't disabled that they fucking suck at vidya.

Now you're getting a picture in your head about people who don't exist.

Also woman writer/beta male.

Stop projecting faggot.

Quality projection there friend.

Is it already time of year for the anti-plat shitposting?
Haha, Raiden said "Fuck you"! The writing is clearly just as bad as dMc!

Shut the fuck up and tell your friend to git gud.
He should want to play the game, not have it played for him. Extensive control customizations are what would be helpful, not a movie button.

Taro is handling the writing this time, not plat.

Plat is exclusively working on the gameplay.
However for the western version of the game Taro's writing will be "westernized" like Drakengard 3 was.

Taro has a long history of essentially not giving a single shit about the western audience and thinking of them as "lesser" than his japanese fans.
Considering papa Nier was made specifically for the western audience and he fought teeth and nail to keep brother nier and his original version of the story in the jap PS3 version (the only one he actually gave a shit about), and papa Nier was more appreciated in the west as a protagonist, this only served to further reinforce his contempt towards western audiences and only sees them as walking baka gaijin moneybags to squeeze for every last cent.

In short, if you're on Holla Forums, and you don't know japanese/don't import these games from japan and you proclaim yourself a Yoko Taro fan, you're officially cucked.
He sees you as an uncultured western dog.

It's not like a review score given out by people who don't actually play the game is worth anything though.

How sexy are the characters?
It might be a nice feature for when you just want to fap, like the Ai vs. AI in Dead or Alive.

That's not true, he cares about the well-being of the Aryan race as much as any good developer does.

The world actually ended in 2012, and we are now in the hell we deserve.

Just don't play it on easy faggot, why is this an issue?

I have a friend who has no arms and stumpy legs who plays with his fucking feet in a wheelchair that's bigger then him, for fuck's sake.

College tech classes are where a lot of cripples head to, so you see, meet and make a lot of them your friends as the years go by.

well, some people only like his stories anyway

Now is not the season for reason, it's time to shitpost against the well-receieved upcoming platinum game!

Literally this.

It's worth filthy Western shekels.

it's worth it when the game company goes under

Hasn't a headset that let's someone control a mouse pointer and type directly with thought been invented? It's been a while since I've seen it, surely it's more precise now and can eventually lead to playing videogames with your mind. As they should be.

It was in Bayonetta, in easy mode if you just moved and mashed buttons, the game would combo the shit out of everything for you, and you know what, bayonetta was still fucking fantastic, because they only cared enough to let people who are masturbating/ the handicapped play by adding an AI, and then went right on making the game fun. It's easy to add an easy mode like this, it doesn't detract from the game. Only downside I see is that SJWs who are shit at games can now still play and write an article on kotaku about how the game is misogynistic for some reason.

Go back to cuckchan.

I don't get how that's logical in any way.

Retard.

Ah, the good times when I'd put Dragon Quest VIII for my little sister to "play" on the PS2, where she would just walk around the initial town because the main character looked like Goku.

Of course, she would flail around for like 15 minutes and get bored, so I'd think that's what happens on this piece of shit easy mode.

it's called a joke you KC tier autist

Developers had to spend time programming this shit. They probably cut features to include this mess on the game.

Just imagine all the features that could've went into the game if Platinum didn't waste their time implementing Extras, art galleries, and other assorted bonuses.

In Bayonetta, the Marionette (the thing that makes the game play itself) was actually not very good at playing the game, and gave the player a relatively gimped score for using it outside V.Easy. We might see the same here.

That usually takes very little time to program - a couple of menus displaying concept art and stuff.

what about bonus weapons and difficulties? getting a shit AI to play the game isn't very hard, especially if you have an enemy who attacks similarly to the player anyway, like Joy in Bayonetta, or Sam in MGR, that can then just be converted. The time spent on easy mode was most likely miniscule compared to the dev time spent on everything else.

yeah sure, and the sky isn't blue.

ITT: OP gets triggered by a game feature that he'll never use.

Source?

So is this coming to PC because I haven't played a hack m' slash game I've really sunk my teeth into for ages

Yes.

Any Confirmation on what year will it be released, is it Next year or 2018?

I understand why they want to implement this, but couldn't they at least put some kind of penalty for using it? Like Guilty Gear Xrd did wit hStylish Mode?

Feb. 2017 iirc.

as long as it has a punishment for using it, i'm good with it existing.

shit like that would be hilarious

It's ok when japan does it

Taro Yoko is most likely going to purposely put shit in the game and forcefully do 4th wall breaking stuff if you pick this option.

It wouldn't be the first time he fucked with players.

Since its Yoko Taro I give it a chance that it could do shit like give you a really shit ending or super happy go lucky since its Yoko Taro after all and that the game ends halfway through instead of lasting its full length.

I am only thinking this can happen because I see Yoko Taro as that kind of guy and its by no means something I believe will actually happen.

Thanks user

I bet you'll be locked out of some, or maybe all other endings except the first one, which is usually the "best".
Then, if they complain that the game's over too quickly, people get to laugh at them again.

ITT newfags complaining about old as fuck features

Easy Auto was a thing ever since DMC1

Why fuck do you care
Also, some of the nier bosses was fucking bullshit, you could lose a good story and a hot girl (male) for the shitty bosses

if he goes with the super happy/"best" ending thing, i just want to really see him fuck with the player's head just to get them to play without auto on.

or have it so that the reason that "auto mode" works is because of an extra story thread to do with some beneficial virus that ends up killing you off, taking the player character over or putting you in a coma at some point, making it impossible to get the best endings without auto mode being active

imagine polygon's shock when they keep getting that ending because they are borderline retarded.

I'm gonna need some more proof before I believe you.

I've love to know which bosses you thought were so bullshit they needed a "you just win" difficulty mode added.

For me, just the timed one, fuck timed bosses
FUCK THEM

lol who cares?

I'm sure that the hate for Papa Nier was so strong within Taro that he wrote him into the high school AU story along with the rest of the cast.
As a likable teacher.
Which Kaine has a crush on.
Or discuss which ending he considers canon for which iteration of Nier.

Cultural diffrences are the only reason oniichan is an oniichan and papa is papa. It's the older siblings who are supposed to look after children in Japan and not parents, since parents work their asses off. It's a trope because of relatability, not some fucking profound Kojima-tier symbolic reasoning.

tl;dr pull your head out of your ass AND START FUCKING HELPING US

Which boss was timed? And how would an autofight system fix that?

This is honestly the best solution to shut up people that whine about accessibility. Game journalists get their own special difficulty without compromising the whole game for people looking for a challenge. I don't see how this will effect normal play any more than the babby assists in other games. Literally just don't use it.

I ain't got a problem with this outside of the potential precedent it may set, but Platinum didn't make Bayonetta any worse by doing it.

The localization is a far bigger concern.

I don't take any issue with this. It's actually a good thing because they're expanding their audience while not casualizing the game if you play on normal modes.

this is going to let garbage subhumans and women into the fanbase so that they can shit all over it with their garbage ideas.

RIP the drakengard franchise, every game after will appeal to feminists and westerners

but then, we get journalists who now complain the game as being too boring or too easy.

remember that one IGN journalist who played on easy, said the game was shit, only for the creator to tell him that he played on easy so he didn't get the ending?

Giant one in the town
Killing it fast?
I was like 10 levels under what I was supposed to be since fuck grindan so I just had no dmg to kill that fucker before time limit

>>>/r9k/

lol.

>>>/r9k/

The author of Something Very Special is a GIRL.
How does that make you feel?

You mean the one before the time skip? Just save your magic for when the weak spot timer shows up, and then use a fully charged dark hand.

Nier is an action/RPG. This is like whining that you're losing in a racing game when you refuse to upgrade your car.

wtf I hate Something Very Special now

i dont know what "Something Very Special" is and neither i give a shit. its probably not even videogame related and if it is most likely very superficially, like "lol translations are difrent am i rite? xD"

"Nier" is Dutch for "kidney"

Fullmetal Alchemist.

Wait, has she been introduced yet?

Only in the trailer.

I have a blind friend and I think they should be able to enjoy video games too!

Fuck. I almost forgot about that.

Oh, fine. So people were just speculating about her being the boss Yorha.

Did you play Nier, user?

someone post the webm pls

Her name is literally "Commander", I think it's more than speculation.

yes, and Drakengard 1-2. your point?

Not sure if its been posted, but apparently there was a livestream of the game earlier with some new stuff like board drifting

W O W
If you are bad at action games, don't demand that the game be shit for you to catch up. There's easy mode, fine, but this is getting ridiculous. Get gud is a meme, but it has a core of truth. This goes for children and faggots who hate computer games.

It's something you discover pretty quickly once you start looking for other people to talk about Nier, so I was wondering.
And I thought she did a good job.

You're worse than niggers, spics, nips, chinks and gooks combined.

As long as this doesn't effect gameplay then there is nothing wrong with this, the dev might get a few extra sales out of it.

You are the faggot here.

But this is the exact opposite of that. It's preserving the core experience instead of dumbing the whole game down to accommodate shitters

I thought we agreed to keep the retards at halfchan.

I want one of them to actually call it "journalist mode". I'd love that.

There's not a lot of assblast in this thread though. Most seem to not care.

There will either be a terrible ending exclusively for playing the game like a little bitch or a final boss that "disables" it punishing you for being a little pussy, mark my words Holla Forums

I hope the second unit gets to mount the animal as well in the final version.
Or even better, fetches its own boat for multi boar drifting.
I also like the pause menu theme a lot.

Y'know what would be great? A game that has an easy mode, but with each aide used to make the game easier, it makes the lives of the characters in the story worse, so the people who are playing it for the "experience" and "feels" are forced to git gud to get the better ending.

its like poetry

As someone who has a dead relative who has an nonfunctional brain I think you're a faggot.

On one hand, I don't see it being a problem at all. Many modern games that have crushing difficulty for anyone who actually wants to play a real challenge, also come with an easy mode to ease in players new to the genre or want to get in but have no skills. Fighting games have a simple mode just for new players who want to just jump in and see what a character is capable of while doing cool stuff. Meanwhile the skill player plays normally and will destroy the new guy because he knows nothing about the actual meta of fighters. As long as they are willing to actually learn, they could be a nice addition to the community.

I feel as though many here don't want this because they're afraid casuals will get the "same" experience they will without having to actually learn the game. Obviously it's not the same experience but they will feel it is. They don't want these casuals in their community.

On the other hand, I strongly agree that games should be challenging and easy mode should insult the player and lock them out of the best content at the end of the game. Harder games feel very damn awarding when you succeed and inviting casuals into the fray only encourages for later games in the series to become more casual. These new fans will defend the dumbest shit and act like the newest, casual game is the best thing in the series without even trying the rest of the series. And when these types become the norm, it may lead to the downfall of the series in the future if the devs listen to the new majority. Many casuals don't know what makes a game good and will throw out ideas with no worry or care of the repercussions.

Saying all of that. I hope the game turns out well.

Thank you based swaggervest.

Anyone remembers Phoenix Mode in Fire Emblem Fates and when that was revealed? Essentially making it so anyone who plays never has to learn the game and it's impossible to die. When that was revealed I was pretty disgusted.

Why are movies allowed to exist? This is devolving a game to a little more than a movie. For babies who suck at video games but want a story… instead of just watching anime or a movie. Or for people who suck at games, pay to win in F2P games, and want false sense of accomplishment.

Makes a good point too. Notice how top game reviewers completely ignore the bullet hell category of games. Because they can't play them without dying within a few moments.

If you knew anything about Yoko Taro, he doesn't give a shit about the gaijins. Only worries are localization.

What if it's about enabling handicapped people to enjoy the game as well, though? I think the point is valid.
Some shmups also come with a colour-blind mode.

i said nothing about yoko taro in my post. only stated that the gameplay designers will ruin the franchise.

This is an overplayed counterargument but it's still very strong. Why do you care how other people play when you yourself will not play the way they will. If they want to go full casual, let them.

Well at least it's not completely terrible

user, your weebcuck games aren't really niche anymore, normalfags fall over for that shit now. Also, this

It's a valid thing for multiple reasons. Many handicapped people can't enjoy games to their true potential and that's sad.

Every other day I find new Pacha meme. It's wonderful.

Protip: This is random shit they're adding in to please investors.

It is a sign that the game is going to flunk.

Your relative needs to git gud

you guys are making a big deal out of fucking nothing

bayonetta one button mode

dmc 3 had that feature too

they can just watch those games on youtube.
let's add cars to a 2km run so everyone can enjoy it.

See
I just don't want to see the community turn casual and the devs to start pandering to them. But that was more in the case of Fire Emblem.

Yeah, and both of those games were fucking ruined by it. Bayonetta was garbage and DMC 3 was even worse than the reboot

you baiting nigger, you even said in your earlier posts that it won't affect the game.

Now that's one hot opinion.

Shitposting is fun

I want to touch those fluffy ears.

It's for people who actually played Nier and don't like Platinum?

I certainly didn't ask for an action game that's for damn sure.

(Ofcourse might as well save money and YouTube it at that point).

Im completely fine with this type of mode as long as it doesn't ruin the normal mode. Im also all for this mode locking you out of acheivments or goodies that you get for beating it.

Games of the past had this too. Contra 3: the alien wars; playing on the hardest difficulty had you fighting a surprise extra boss.
Or just some games didn't give you the true ending less you played on a harder difficulty. Im fine with this.

Most people in this thread didn't even play Nier.

As a person missing a hand, kill yourself

The story in Bayonetta was retarded and who the FUCK wears high heels in battle.

Yes I have autism.

WHAT A DISGRACE

at least it's restricted to easy mode though. Can't have the game play itself if you're on normal/hard mode. That way you still have to gitgud if you want to beat it on hard. It shouldn't exist in the first place though.

Then don't play the game on easy? It isn't that fucking hard, you shouldn't be playing any game on easy anyway unless you are underage or have some mental disability.

I like this idea and it sounds like something that madman might actually do.

I do this with ROTT because of all the tedious bullet sponges in later episodes.

Why do you have a picture of a little girl drinking a bottle of coke?

*boar drifting
fuck, can't believe it took me this long to notice

How would you design a system that pools all of the review faggots into a baby mode?
Make the game automatically go to that mode for saves made before the release date?
Ask questions to check for cuckness?
Just release a separate copy for reviewfags?

more games should act like Ninja Gaiden; mock the players playing easy mode

well. shit.

whats has a board dedicated to OC got to do with anything?

nice.
Bayonetta's main flaw was the occasional quick time event.
If you think it was ruined by easy automatic and was awful due to it then don't be a fucking casual and play that mode

oh yes. definitely. Please tell me how colour coded enemies and easy fights are better than any Nero fight or Beowulf.
Go on.

I keep saying that we need to start purging the game industry, you guys won't listen
You never listen

And people are still reply

Can you fap with this ?

Is it too late call this "DSP" mode?

Good thing i wasn't going to buy this trash then, fuck square enix, i'm not buying games from them.

Accuarate

Japanese is a shitty "language", thus I won't waste my time learning it.

I bet you tried learning it at one point and threw a baby fit because it was two hard so now you post about how "it dumb!" so you can feel better about the whole experience

I thought all of his games so far were handled without his input? I was under the impression that this was the only game so far where the localization is being handled directly under him. And I'm sure I've heard him in interviews say that he is trying to create an experience that is the same for all countries and versions, not trying to change it depending on where its going.

I could be wrong and I have the same fears as you do but I guess I'm just looking for confirmation on what I've heard because I'm pretty certain of it

Can't speak for him, but i'm not in the habit of listening to what shills want me to do.

I have a relative who is a Sodomite. He still is going to be thrown into the Bog.

Daily reminder IGN got stuck at the fishing section in the first game for hours

If that's the case call it Reviewer Mode.

Like how Trump gives the press their own special playpen to sit in at rallies where he & others can all see them & mock them.

Well that picture embeds the two things I like the most. That is coca cola and nice gardens

Because casuals getting into a games discussion and community only cause it to rot/

Casual who played the auto pilot mode starts getting vocal about how the game is still to hard for them and the next game for everyone becomes watered down in difficulty, casuals who get triggered by dark tones in a games plot supplies shit localisers to have excuses to censor that shit because "Long time fans had issues with these themes and tones" ruining the original story for people who bought the game for that.

Let me give you a funny tale, back when DMC 4 SE was coming out IGN released footage of one of them playing the first level as Virgil horribly, now what do you think the comments on this video of someone playing this bad looked like, the comments were filled with people without a touch or dash of joke talked about the game from the footage like that's just how it always plays and DmC was "So much better because it offered a wider range of freedom"
You could instantly tell from the comments that everyone who was commenting like this was comparing that shit gameplay to their own shit gameplay and assured themselves in their mind that that has to be the only way it can be played so they shit on it for not being as simply watered down in input requirement as DmC is.

This comes into one of the worst things about casuals, they simply can't admit they are shit at a game, they've been playing games for ages but have never improved, but they've been playing for a long time so they can't possibly be shit at the game and if they suck it must mean the game sucks. (See IGN's God Hand review, wouldn't learn the controls so he gave it a shit score and called it a day)
And the thing is, playing this auto pilot mode wont help them get better at the games or get them into the series, it just slides them in to continue being the shitters but now they can shit around with this series that like most others when they can get into it will dilute the people who know what they're talking about when it would come to discussing points in the game by only having them in a sea of shitters.

TL:DR Casuals are literal scum who kill discussion and use their spikes in game sales to demand further casualisation like the cancer they are

We have people in this thread who are forcing their nerdy "gitgud" mentality on crippled people.

They're trying to make those people add "submissive, aggressive to overcompensate for submissiveness, and wasted talent" onto the list of the many things wrong with their lives.

I am buying 5 copies, making 5 PSN accounts, and getting 5 platinum trophies playing the game only on Auto Mode, and every response you make will show your anger.

Also, yes user, the casuals are the problem, not the skillshills that just about hunt down people for daring to make a wise choice to not be emotionally invested enough to "git gud!"

That's right, your movement is emotionally based. I'm done pussyfooting around, so to use your own language, which I know annoys skillfags, you got bodied.

this,
and knowing yoko taro you'll probably get to see half of the story and miss the "true ending" unless you replay the game 10 times at max difficulty

I also expect the game to mock you if you play with auto-pilot

"not be emotionally invested enough to "git gud!"
But enough that they spread their shit across discussion?

Yeah, I'm fucking pissed when a game allows for no skill shitters to stick their foot in the door and ruin franchises I enjoy to appeal to only them.

If you can't feel strongly about something you wouldn't speak up about it in the first place, like your point here , sure looks like no emotional investment going on there saying you'll spend roughtly $300 to force make your point.

probably the dumbest thing in the post

So discussing things is emotional? Good news, you have feelings!

Scrubs win again.

Please, keep digging yourself that hole.

shit game
for weebs and neets

Are you pretending to be retarded I was responding to you saying they aren't invested to as you said "git gud" nothing having to do with emotion, but surely if they aren't emotionally invested enough to learn to play the game they should be to talk about it.

I never said I didn't have feelings and it's beyond obvious everyone has (and if I didn't I'd be mentally crippled meaning you'd be insulting the people you're apparently in favor of defending), it's like going "I bet you breath" and then when they give the obvious answer you just go "WOW I TOLD YOU SO" like it means shit.

Wow you really are retarded, see why you're so concerned about the crippled when you're mentally crippled yourself.

Seeing how much of a hypocrite you are is probably easier then this games auto mode :^)

user, I can see through your pretending to be retarded clearly. It's okay.

Yeah sure, which is why we say people are emoionally invested to begin with. Just admit you're switching gears.

The only subhuman here is you.

Ha Nier was really the anti nu-gamer game.

ABCDEF

Spent a lot of time with the game. But it wasn't really difficult. Just hardcore.

I was just going to leave it there but you've literally now called someone mentally crippled with while defending an argument for those who are crippled.
All while in the same line spelling "you're" wrong like a fucking retard

Sub humans are crippled either physically or mentally by definition, you're so full of shit.

Bye m8, hope the meds help you one day.

Since you're gonna low length post, I'll low length as well, but do an actual killshot.

You take medication.

So now that I sacked the medication taker, what do you mean "not difficult but hardcore?" As far as I understood, not all difficult games are hardcore, but all hardcore games are difficult.

Still nowhere near ready for consumer use. They're still too unreliable and too slow to be useful for real-time applications like gaming, and also require lengthy "training" sessions to get acclimated with each user's unique brainwaves.

Gee OP, you seem to be acting awfully bothered by something that shouldn't be affecting you, or could it be you play all your games on easy?

I really liked Nier but this is looking worse & worse.

"b-but what if they c-casualize the game even more next time!" is what people will say. The argument here is that Taro hates making the same game twice so he won't be using Platinum for whatever he'll work on next.

Why?

Cripples get out. Video games weren't made with you in mind.

Cripples get out. Video games weren't made with you in mind.

Bamham is essentially that and I don't see you fags complaining.

Bro you don't even know

archive.is/9NRsO

Blind people is now suggesting games be more "playable" by them, like fucking ridiculous

because some reviewers were so retarded they couldn't even beat nier
and arpgfags are bad at vidya.
i just hope it has meaningful difficulty settings like an actual cuhrayzee this time instead of the shit nier had.

Some people took the "you can do and become everything" really serious huh

Forgot to add that the guy in the article doesnt seem to ask for anything

Wow, are you sure your parents weren't projectors? Cause that is the clearest image of your soul that anyone has ever seen.

so I am reading this thred and I just remembered: In Halo:Reach you had to play at least on normal to get achievments and even then some of them requied you to play the game on hard or higher.
Is that a good solution?

Here's your (You).

Nigger, there are people that can only play with their fucking tongue and nose that can kick your ass. In anything. From fightan to gookclick.

How essential do you guys think it will be to have played Drakengard 3 for the full experience? Much more essential than playing the first Drakengard was for Nier?

Drakenguard 3 has nothing to do with the Nier timeline

It's obvious in hindsight, but wew lad. Nice forced meme by the way, spy.

And they have feelings so no1curr.

It's obvious in hindsight, but wew lad. Nice forced meme by the way, spy.

And they have feelings so no1curr.

thank mr firetire

My double post got dubs, who woulda thought. I'm not deleting either of those because this is funny

(You)

We've already started banning (you)posters after we discovered you're Tumblr spies that just want to fuck up all conversation and debate, so might as well post your dox now, kiddo.

But what's this about Adam/Eve (whichever one) bearing the mark of the Watchers or whatever?

The fuck is "emotional skill", there is mental skill in lots of games but these faggots wouldn't know that because they only play hipster shit.

kill yourself you autistic fuck

This is nothing surprising. All we can do is try to spread the idea that video games are much more satisfying when you git gud instead of always relying on a crutch. A lot of people really don't give a shit about that, and it's saddening. It's not going to go away any time soon, either, so there's nothing you can do outside of calling people on this sort of bullshit.

The funny thing is most SJWs and feminists are sociopaths so they'd be shit at 'emotional skill' games too.

The problem with this "option", as many will say, 'you can still play on hard GOD get a life loser!'. They designed the game and had this feature in mind from the start, thus they actively designed it to be easier to play.

From the ground up their design is now questionable since they were looking to add in a literal automation mode where you just walk around and win. This is the future of gaming.

The problem with this "option", as many will say, 'you can still play on hard GOD get a life loser!'. They designed the game and had this feature in mind from the start, thus they actively designed it to be easier to play.

From the ground up their design is now questionable since they were looking to add in a literal automation mode where you just walk around and win. This is the future of gaming.

Might as well watch a longplay.
Yes I know this was in other Platinum-games as well, and I'm very glad that you usually unlock jack shit after finishing in that mode, I hope this one does this as well.