MERRY XMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS
You glorious bastards.

May you all have a wonderful holiday, brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

haar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
youtu.be/K9znHI-UhiM?t=15s
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country
archive.is/xaVqy
copycateffect.blogspot.com/2017/12/Cryptokubrology-Xmas.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_of_Faith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Merry Christmas, user. A Kike Free Post, just for you.

merry Christmas, bro

HAVE YOURSELF A FUCKING MERRY MAGA CHRISTMAS

Marry Christmas and a pile of dead kikes to all of you, each and every one

Thread theme

Well, the best parts of Christmas are the Yule traditions.

God Bless you all, and let us reflect on the victories and growth we've all had this year.

same, merry Christmas my dudes.

I already did it in the other thread with a nice picture of a friend of mine dressed as Santa but I'l say it again: Merry Christmas Holla Forums. If it wasn't for you guys and that crazy kike Shia, I wouldn't have had as much fun as I've had this year. God Bless and Hail Victory!

Merry Christmas, one and all. Except Jews. You will finally pay dearly for what you have done.

This.. We make more and more progress every year. Lets keep it up! Merry Christmas anons, once this is all over I hope on day we can all share a Christmas feast together.

Christmas you mean

Edit the OP kikes subject you useless mods who stickied this trash

Merry Christmas Holla Forums
Don't have a happy hanukkah shills

SHUT UP DUMBASS
reported for D&C

Merry Christmas and warm Yuletide wishes user. Surely you can take a moment to wish well upon your fellow anons.

gtfo and take your D&C pagan vs christian bullshit else were. Nobody fucking cares about that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAGGOTS

our victories grow from a chain of events into a continuous flame burning brighter by the day. Having only just begun, our enduring commitment will carry us until the end.

Merry christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS
May you purge the evil within, and hunt the evil without.

PRAISE KEK!
Smug Keksmas to all! peepeepoopoo to jewjew

Merry Christmas anons.

MERRY YULETIDE

HAPPY DIES NATALIS SOLIS INVICTI

Remembered the Winter Solstice.

メッリ クリスマス

メッリ クリスマス レイン

Never change boys. Love you all. Even the kikes (just today)

user put down that drink, you're drunk

never put your guard down for the kikes, ever.

Merry Chirstmas bros.
We're all gonna make it.

uwu

REMINDER THAT EVEN IF YOU'RE A BLACK PILLED DEPRESSED FAGGOT, SHOVE THAT WHITE PILL IN YOUR THROAT FOR THIS ONE DAY

Merry Christmas you glorious fucking faggots.

MAKE Holla Forums COMFY AGAIN

Merry Christmas, user. May it be a comfy one.

I like it when this place gets comfy, only ever seems to happen with gondola and white culture threads, this is nice too. Merry Christmas.

Happy Christmas bros

Merry Yuletide

Merry Yuletide/Christmas, h8chan! We'll have our victory soon enough.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Holla Forums
May tomorrow bring tidings of soap and lampshades.

Ok
What

Merry Christmas my dudes.

Merry Christmas and Seig Heil!

I don't approve of something as disgusting as excrement being put alongside something as wonderful as bacon.

Merry WHITE Christmas, faggots

kek

Holla Forums has had far too few comfy threads as of late. Let's up the energy and remind ourselves what we're fighting for.

Have a huwhite Christmas and a fascist new year anons.
Thanks to all the happy happenings we had and shared together and may the new year bring us the joy of ethically cleansing our countries.

merry christmas!
you glorious bastards!

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums

I may not know your faces, but I know your souls. You are the best company to keep and I wouldn't have it any other way. Merry Christmas, you glorious shitlords. May our enemies continue to fear us and our pure intentions never dim.

CHRIST IS KING

JEWS BTFO ETERNAL

Merry Christmas to all of you glorious bastards. You guys are the reason i went from a suicidal depressed leftist to an achieving energetic grown right-winger.
Sieg Heil.

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums

What war on Christmas? You must be all delirious! Reminder that the Yule connection is a jewish favorite to take away meaning from the holy day.

haar etz.com/us-news/1.830947

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas anons, and a bucket of jew soap to each of you.

Merry Christmas goys!

Aw man. I can hear it just sloshing around.

I love all you guys no homo

Merry Christmas

I won 11 dollars in a lottery ticket for Christmas
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, anons. Hopefully next year we can gas kikes for Christmas.

Thanks user

Merry Christmas, you wonderful fagets.
May I get the courage and wit to post more than a post per day from now on. The tiredness I've picked up before the holidays kind of fried my brain tbh.

Merry Christmas, Brüders!

Merry Christmas happy Yule happy Solstice and gas the kikes new year

Merry Christmas faggots!
May you be stabbed in the chest and robbed.

Heiled
11 dub dollars and 88 hitler dubs
Nice

Next year , over at my beer hall

Merry Christmas to all! It's been a crazy year, let's hope next year is even crazier!

Also if anyone pulls that "happy holidays" bullshit be sure to give them a good hard smack in the mouth.

That bitches left hand does not have a thumb.

Merry Christmas and happy Yuletide to all my fellow anons. It's been a wild year and watching it all here has been great.

Yes it does
Three fingers one pointer finger and a thumb held in tight to the side of her palm

Don’t take Christ out of Christmas

merry yule everybody

Merry Christmas lads. Hopefully 2018 will be even more rad

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

I can't just stand by and watch those dollar dub checking dubs go unchecked. Merry Christmas.

You forgot about the strong laicism of both Adolf and Benito?

I know you haven't a family, but that's okay. Get yourself a drink.

Of course I don't, I refuse to play the kikes game who skyrocket airplane tickets during this period. Also, contrarily to neets like you, in Yurop we have midterms in January, wasting time right now would be pointless and counter-productive.
You lack of grammar, Rakeesh.

I feel sorry for you.

Also, his grammar is correct. Sorry you don't understand that white people can use English in ways you don't understand.

Merry Christmas user-Kuns. May 2018 rustle every cuck, and bring us rivers of salt.

In a Christmas thread user? You're a special kind of obnoxious, regardless of whether you're right. This is not the place for it.
You don't even take the time to wish your fellow user a Merry Christmas. Fix yourself.

Watching A Christmas Carol right now. Someone should make a version of it where George Soros is Scrooge. Then after getting visited by 3 spirits he wakes up a nationalist for the United States.

Or for every country, I mean

What was it, user?

I bet the kikes say Merry Omas

They say happy Hannukah you dumb cuck

They say xmas to avoid saying "Christ" to Christians.

Merry Christmas. I may not have family, but you faggots will do.
May the new year bring us a new hope for our countries and our white peoples.

Only if it's actually Hanukkah, you ignorant pig. Hanukkah's been over since the 20th.

It’s not going to stop until the site is set right.

They still don’t fucking say anything about Christmas.

Yeah, alright. He could act like a (decent) human being while doing it though.

It's just the FIX Holla Forums^88 user, kurisuchan.

it keeps happening

Read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
Even two groups of people dead-set on killing each other agreed to stop for a day and just celebrate Christmas.
You got plenty of threads to shit up after this one, act like a goddamn human instead of a tribal nigger.

LOL

I just saw this commercial on TV. These kikes have zero shame.

Calm down m8, it was a joke because the "x" in x-mas still looks like a cross.

Stop shilling first, Shareblue.

Merry Christmas

To a better tomorrow. Stay strong brothers.

How many times will this Christmas repeat?

Have this nice commercial. Merry Christmas.

Mods confirmed for butthurt Jewish mongrels

The Jews canonically only use the Torah and not the entirety of the Old Testament, because the OT books coming after the Torah are almost all about the fall of Israel into irreversible demon worship. This includes the book of Isaiah, and the chapter this commercial is quoting LOL. But as you can see, the Jews have no problem cherry picking other parts of scripture when it's convenient to do so. The moar you know!

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas

Isn't Isaiah well into the New Testament?
I thought the Old Testament referred only to the Torah and finishes with Deuteronomy?
Merry Christmas

Mah nigga. Merry Christmas

Isaiah is in the Tanakh, so jews would have no problem quoting it. The Talmud says, however, that anyone who reads the NT will not see ✡heaven✡. I doubt you’ll see jews ever quote from it.

Merry Christmas everybody!

TIS WHAT SEASON YOU FUCKING YIDS

THATS NOW HOW IT WORKS YOU FUCKING KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unironically thinking they are really Jewish. Rev2:9, 3:9

Happened to stumble upon this gem today.

His surname was Moonman, he died at 88 and the news of his death were posted this Christmas. Cherry on the cake - he was the president of the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. Merry Christmas, anons.

Article: https:// www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/former-mp-academic-and-activist-eric-moonman-dies-1.450859
Archive: https:// archive.is/EHheG

For xmas :^)

Hi Cato

checked, except for the degenerate in the 3rd picture with a nasal puncture.

Merry Christmas to you Anons and Bad Goys

I've been watching Christmas specials over the festive period and noticed this in 'A Miser Brothers' Christmas'.

youtu.be/K9znHI-UhiM?t=15s

May all your Christmases be white, anons.

Merry Christmas Anons!

Yeah I mean where does this holiday faggot think kike comes from. Those are some fine digits user.

What will have changed by this time next year?

More anons tbh.

Merry Christmas you Hebrew fucks. Have some Christmas Merchants on the house.

Merry Christmas

Thank you user, that's the greatest redpilled for christcucks

Merry Christmas, you glorious faggots! May Kek bless us in the coming year with winning and salt mines that put the ones we've already seen to shame!

Merry Christmas Holla Forums.

I can’t find anything on the other people, but why would they have singled out David Irving as naughty?

I hate these fucking kikes so fucking much. Merry Christmas anons!

FFS. Good spot user, and apologies. I'll gas myself.

stfu zyzz

May all of your Christmases be white also, user-kun

Merry Christmas faggots!
Next year will be better!

Hey go–guys… Merry Xmas.

:^)

Merry Christmas anons here have a picture of an antifa faggots getting run over by a truck.

merry Christmas you deplorable bastards

aww Holiday Candles

Hey look a Jew on Christmas forcing the kike meme that Jesus Christ was a Jew. You seem to be lost, Rabbi: >>>/synagogue/ is that way.

Merry Christmas

I'm just baffled at this. Y-you think Jesus wasn't a jew? Also you capitalize jew twice? What are you? A retard that's also new?

Paid shills copy and paste anything they’re told to say.

I hope this holidays find you all and your loved ones well. May the things we strive for come to fruition with grace and serendipitywith seven more years

Staying extra comfy on this first Christmas with Trump
Enjoying this while listening to Moonman

That album has truly become a Christmas tradition.

have a good one

Merry Christmas blackpill shills.

Merry Christmas Holla Forums!

Yeah I fucked up. I just now found out hooktube is a better alternative to jewtube.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAGGOTS

Right. Merry Christmas all, forgot that.

My only Christmas wish is that all you guys one day find lovely sweet gals like these or Willow above to marry and be happy with for the rest of your lives. Make it so.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU LEGENDARY FAGGOTS

(checked and kekd)
Merry Christmas, boys.

Merry Christmas guys, another year, another step closer to galactic lebensraum.

Just had a horrible time feeling alienated around people telling each other that trump is horrible.

I don't come here much, but I love you guys. Only you people understand what's really happening and have the courage to follow the truth.

Being racist is very hard. I want friends to talk to but I don't want to be bluepilled. I just want you guys to know I appreciate you.

Don't worry about your family's political views. The best thing you can do is to become confident and strawman their arguments into a huge joke. I did it with my family. Whenever they start bitching about Trump I laugh and say, "I know Drumpf is literally Hitler. We all know when he says he wants to build a wall he means he wants to build concentration camps and turn them all into soap."

If there's anything we've learned in 2015 its that humor slips past the normie guard so they can be incepted. Enjoy your family mate, my family is literally MIA so I spent christmas alone this year. I'm resolving to have a comfy waifu for next year, never doing this shit again.

thanks buddy

>(((xmas)))

I wonder why this is stickied…

>>>/reddit/

Normie is a reddit term. Around here its normalfag.

Merry christmas user.

merry xmas literally means shalom, fuck outta here with this thread niggers

Don’t help shills.

What am I shilling?

No one said you were shilling anything.

Ho ho ho!

I spent Christmas working so normalfags could go meet their families.

Personally i don't mind working it,specially if that makes others be able to enjoy it,and i always volunteered to work on holidays so my companions could be with their kids.

What do you do?

Communism will win! That’s not a joke! That will happen!

I saw some gifs about it but didn't know the backstory.

Train stuff,so old people that can drive can come from afar to meet their loved ones

pic related,don't off yourself on the railways (we had 3 different incidents just on christmas eve)just firebomb a mosque and make the police kill you by pretending to shoot them.

It's dangerous to celebrate a "holiday" when one doesn't know the real meaning behind it. Better to err on the side of caution than to participate in something that is potentially TRUELY EVIL in it's meanings/significance….

Merry Christmas guys, I'm glad to be sharing it with you. To a bright future!

hah

well, bad news for you.

Merry Christmas Javanka

Read into this, it interesting at best biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Happy Yule.

Fuck today. What's the point of this shitty holiday? just doing errands for people's shopping to get them shit they don't even need? all you do is exchange money and there's no way to see who comes out as the net-gainer in the equation. Maybe some of the traditions are actually about family but it's totally hollow now. All it does it cause a shit ton of traffic with 5x the retards normally on the road because they have to buy more shit from (((them.)))
It's nothing more than a distraction from how shitty everything is. What's the one thing that this degenerate judeo-capitalist society still does well? Oh yeah, produces cheap plastic shit. more distractions and poison.

Even when commies win, they lose. Yet more evidence that Trudeau is Castro's commie faggot bastard.

Family dinner you sorry bastard.

I had originally typed out my activities today, but then realized that was a shitty thing to do to a guy who's obviously alone and unhappy. Merry Christmas, user. I hope you have something nice happen for you soon.

That's what we need? We need culture to tell a family to eat together? the fuck is wrong with everyone, then?

Yeah, ok. Just keep pretending to worship your kike on a stick in the form of ritual consumerism and you won't be a (((dreamworks))) ogre
wearing an outdated hat. got it.

No, things don't happen to people. People make things happen. If something happens to you from someone else then it's done because they've know of the things you've made happen, or your intents, whatever. Problem is what's going to make the world better? This meek and mild desert ideology is the antithesis to what's going to save the white race. No one seems to give a shit, and this modern abomination of a holiday coupled with all the concurrent modes of thought everyone has is only making things worse. Even some of the most ardent Holla Forumsacks are still happy with their own forms of bread and circus. I don't exempt myself from that statement, either.
One thing I will say is that I've noticed that in my bankrupt state that hardly any plows were out to clear the streets. Can't wait until everyone's ass is unpampered from the JSA ZOG.

Oh, user, are you ever in for a surprise. I put the word in. Something miraculous will happen to you this week, and there won't be a fedora on Earth that will be big enough for you to hide under.

Yid harder.

Vid attached is degenerate but funny. Pls no bully.

Come on user,families that live far away might come for Christmas,this year I was going to meet my uncle that lives in Colombia who I haven't met in over a decade and come to have Christmas with the rest of my family.
I'm stingy since i got married since i want waifu to be a house waifu so I don't buy shit other than food,it's not really consumerism

Hire muslims,they are great at plowing streets at Christian festivities,some will do it for free.

Celebration of Jesus's birth. Hence nativity scenes. The best way to fight Jewish commercialization of Christmas is to remind everyone what it's actually about, and also to immediately and violently force-feed gingerbread cookies to anyone who makes the mistake of saying xmas or happy holidays.

She definitely has fetal alcohol syndrome…

It's not her philtrum I'm concentrating on.

everyone needs to learn the "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word Χριστός, which in English is "Christ".

I'm sure you are, Moshe. You're going to trot out your same Jewish lie about how Mary was a Jew, and how Joseph was a Jew. You're going to repeat the genealogies that are twice laid out in the Gospels. We get it.

We fucking get it. You don't believe in God. You believe Joseph the Jew is the father of Jesus Christ. This is what makes you a heretic.

Mary was a Levite. Joseph was a Judean. Jesus Christ of Nazareth was an Israelite. Learn your ancient Roman geography, kike.

It's fucking sad when you come here to shit on Christians, and we know more about *your* shit than you do. You have nothing but literal heresy to support your Jewish assertion that Jesus was of your kind. I actually mean literal in the original sense of the word.

God is the Father. Not Joseph. You lying Jews know this. Go back to your >>>/synagogue/ with your lies and worship the father of lies: Satan. Leave us.

I'll let you know if it does if this thread is still up.

guess I'm wrong tbh

spic deteted.

The King of Jews wasn't even born on this day, though. also, holidays is from "holy days."
So Christmas is about the birth of Jesus. Jesus is essentially the exact same thing as a civic nationalist. At least the kikes got it right basing their religion along ethnic lines.
Tell me, you're a Christian and all, so you must believe in Heaven. So, when you go to Heaven when you die is it filled with a shit ton of devout beaners and niggers? Is Heaven really multicultural? You're going to get my ass censored for "D&C" but fuck it. Christianity is no different than civic nationalism.

I don't need to know about ancient Roman geography but I do know that Levi and Levin are JEWISH AS FUCK. Judean literally has JUDE in it. Israelite? need I say more?
Your fucking "son of god" had a NOSE YOU MORON.

Jews are so fucking dumb they make forced anti-Christian memes, like this turd, so inaccurate as to label Bethlehem as where Jesus was from… not Nazareth. Nice work, Shlomo!

kek'd

Reported for zero effort intl shilling.

Nah. Christianity was invented by Greeks, as you well know Rabbi.

Nice sophistry. Yeah, run your clap trap about how I'm from the usual boogeymen because I disagree with you. If I get banned? well, I guess that means this place is a Christian safe space. Typical semitic "run to mommy" tier crybaby behavior. Yeah, run to the authority right away whenever you feel an inch has been lost in a conversation.
Fuck you you nigger faggot crybaby pussy.

That's why Jesus's title was "King of the Greeks" oh that's right.

Family member lives away in Colombia because of his work i say he will come meet up the rest of my family.
If my cousin went to Iraq does that make my family Iraqis? Just asking for a retard i met.
Anyways I understand why you will spend Christmas and all this time alone user.

Reported for not even trying.
Reported for copy/pasting the oldest shill line in the book.
Reported because you’re alive.
Reported because it’s fun to report you.

love you, user.
Merry Christmas!

^ tranny

Merry Christmas, brothers.
Can’t wait to see what the next year has in store for us.

spics. kikes. homos. dykes.

Who moves to a shitskin country tbh?

Putting "oy vey" in front of what I say is just accusing me of being a hebe without an argument. hate to get all molymeme on your ass but it must be done. you've engaged in sophistry you nigger.

TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW

What did I say that was remotely fedora-tier? I'll have you know I don't consider myself an atheist but whatever. You'll keep posting your funni pics XDD because you can't engage any higher thought process.

Have some Joulutorttu, or as I like to call them, Finnish Christmas Swastica Tarts.

Reported.

Those look an awful lot like kolachkis

You made the argument that you just "Repeated what I said" which is flat out false. You put "oy vey" before what I said, which means your argument is invalid. You have no argument. I mean, you're just straight up lying at this point and you don't care. You know who makes bald-faced lies and will never deny they were wrong? You wanna know what sort of ethno-religious group you remind me of?

That's why the New Testament was originally written in Koine Greek. watch the turbo-kikes go full we wuz greeks n sheeeeeeit

If the money is good enough I would,I nearly went to work for the Saudis a few years ago when I was blue pilled,and as a poorfag i nearly accepted his offer to go work for him in Colombia.
Unfortunately it's not any worse than working in some enriched areas and i live in a ghettoish area of town.

DAS IZ MYIN

Have you read the Turner Diaries?
Did you read the part about the DOTR that was conducted in LA?

You know youre living in the US when you cannot tell if the rapid-succession explosion sounds are gunshots or fireworks. Even moreso that it happens so often you just don't give a fuck anymore.

Nah, reported.

Yeah, don't even try telling us that you've read it, faggot.

good point user and this one needs the gas faster than most.
KJV1611 or bust. Gas the rest.
GAS GAS GAS

reported for what, if I may ask?

Exactly. You're just reporting me because I disagree with you on your religion.

what a little bitch for real for real family shaking my head

you ought to be ashamed.

That's just the day the early church traditionally celebrated it.

I know what you're getting at, but no not really. If you think Christianity is incompatible with nationalism, you're woefully mistaken.

Yes I do. Heaven is looking pretty white to me. See for yourself. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

Modern Christianity generally is, but that's not authentic Christian tradition. Many of the reformers were huge anti-semites, including Martin Luther himself. Pic related, he wrote it and I highly recommend it as a companion work to Mein Kampf.

If indeed he was telling the truth, what meat suit a divine entity chooses to don is quite irrelevant. I don't expect you to accept that he was telling the truth though. Regardless, Christianity is white like fresh powder.

Nah, I like your questions.

Extremely accurate.

You know you live in an all-white area of the US when you know for a fact that all explosions you hear are just fireworks.

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, may you glorious motherfuckers make your ancestors proud again next year. Take the time to enjoy nature this season, and may your pills be as white as new fallen snow. May all you moloch worshippers be exposed for the sick fucks you are too. Especially the kikes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FAGGOTS
2018 WILL BE EVEN MORE TANOSHI

when the lights go out the planes fall from the sky you hear helicopters planes and cars crashing and you hear the moist nuggets cracking you know that it's happening
attachments from the
>>>/k/
christmas thread

HEIL TRUMPLER, HEIL VICTORY!!!

Not all people who lived in Judea were jews. Modern Judaism was invented after the Jesus died. Those who followed the words of the lord and his disciples already established Christianity in Antioch before Jerusalem was nearly obliderated by the Romans and the rabbis fled to beg the Legate of the invaders to beg him to reteach the lessons of Moses. Why do idiots like you even post here?

They’re paid to.

Actually, I just got permanently banned from there for typing ✡️ABC executives✡️, so you’re probably too autistic for either place.

Mein Got, lad. I didn't ask for feels like this on Christmas evening. No more brother wars.

Jesus was, in fact, a Jew. Well, half a Jew. The Jews were not cursed until after their rejection of Christ. Also, remember Christ came to minister to the sinners. Does it not make sense to be born into the most sinful race if that is, in fact, your goal?>>11084017

Merry Christmas brothers.

Merry Christmas anons

Too bad it didn't work that way and you have no idea what you're talking about.

fuck your fucking day for making me be a fucking broken record.
Jesus was NOT A JEW he was a GENTILE a Nazarene, a Galilean, a judean of the 12 tribes of Jacob. a TRUE "semite" descended of Shem the son of Noah.
"Jews" are NOTHING OF THE SORT they are EDOMITES descended of Jacob's brother Esau/Edom who mated with Caananite and Hittite wives descended of Cain who survived underneath in tunnels during the great flood - descended of THE FUCKING SERPENT you niggers.

If you're referring to ethnic nationalism then then that would mean that one's allegiance to Christianity would have to be below the allegiance to the white race. I was taught that that was verboten in Sunday school.

I'm looking at your source from wikipedia and it appears that Africa has only roughly 30 million less Christians than Europe. I can deduce from the total numbers there that there White Christians are the minority and non-whites are the majority if nothing else.

I'll add that Martin Luther wrote that book after he attempted to get jews on board with Christianity. One of his aims of reformation was to convert jews. The kikes told him that the practices of the Catholic church were the only things keeping them from converting so after he founded Lutheranism he got fucking mad because these kikes pulled their usual bullshit and didn't follow through. iirc die juden were attempting to fracture the catholic church with the tried n' true method of D&C so they supported Luther in his efforts. Still need to read the book and learn more about that aspect of history. This is my amateur understanding. He really only got mad at the kikes once he started dealing with them and started getting a taste of their MO. How many Lutherans even know of that book or are at the very least a closeted anti semite? Maybe Martin Luther was based near the end but the bible teaches zionist kike-superiority that so many brainwashed Americans eat up. It's one of the main reasons for the Israel-first talk we hear all the time in politics.

Yiddly diddly doo, you fucking kike! Way to out yourself! Reported.

Are you actually going out of your way to report everything I post in this thread?

Naw, man. You won't need to. I already know.

Merry Christmas, Cool Yule, and a Happy Holidays to all of you glorious faggots.

You don't get to bring friends.

Merry Cryptokubrology Christmas
>archive.is/xaVqy
>copycateffect.blogspot.com/2017/12/Cryptokubrology-Xmas.html?m=1

>>>/flathorizon/

(heil'd)

Good luck user.
May all of your Christmases be white.

It's odd to see such a white married woman not wearing a wimple.

Reported.

could you reference that, perhaps with a quote or something?

LOL

Catching shills is considered "shitposting."

Waiting on the part where I admit that I'm a paid shill. oh, right, you lie like a kike. I mentioned this about you before.

Look at you. You're stirring up trouble.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
GOD JESUS WAS BORN! The man das juden hates the most! Jesus forever! The most redpilled man to ever live!

fuck off

Reported.

> mentions >>>/synagogue/, no one does that ever

You are either a religious-induced retard or some kind of really self hating jew shill. Filter because we are not going to get nowhere near an understanding via debate and I like having the last word but don't want to shit the thread up more.

Merry Christmas faggots.

That's tanoshii to you m'Anime lady.
フェドラがゆっくり触った。

My feelings ever since I discovered infinity pol. There is no escape.

You don't like being part of internet legend?

Christmas is over in 17 minutes but I want to wish you all an amazing Christmas and happy new year

I do but the dark shit I read. There is no escaping it. Its both elevating and depressing. Its sadder because I figured the child stuff was how it all worked and part of me wanted to think you know its all not real but it is.

Merry Christmas bros!! This is one good ol' comfy thread, I must say. Love you all. Kek bless us all.

OP = FAG

Merry Yule. Also, gas the kikes.

nanananananananananaGASTHEKIKES

What if I told you they worked for the Masked Man?

lol

HEIL KEK

A merry Christmas to Christian whites, A blessed Yule to Pagan whites, and Happy Holidays to agnostic whites.

We are all kin, and our new year's resolution should be that whites never go to war with whites, ever again.

Merry Christmas chums.

Not a NatSoc, here…but even I know that the last thing National Socialism stands for is degeneracy and porn. NatSoc's respect their women.

Actually, in my all-white section of the U.S., they're gunshots.
But you can be assured it's target or varmint shooting you're hearing.
Or, if it's hunting season, somebody is filling their freezer.

>(((XMAS)))
you do know kikes came up with that so they don't have to say Christ and so they can muddy the meaning of the holiday for the goyim?

You know that you’re totally fucking wrong, right?

Merry Xmas, go–… guys… H-H-Hope you went to syna–… church and celebrated the birth of Elohi–… uh… christ… go–… guys!

Not this ukrainian tranny again…

Gonna break this into two parts.

False dichotomy. What is good for Christianity is good for the white race. There is no conflict of interest. Anyone in the church that's presenting a conflict of interest between these two things is either a wolf in sheep's clothing or they're very confused.

Yes, if we look at the raw numbers there, that appears correct. However there's a few things to take into account here.
1. Look at the percentages. Some variation of Christianity is virtually always the majority religion in white countries. The less white a country is, the less Christian it becomes.
2. For most of the past few thousand years, Christianity has been very predominantly a European thing.
3. The last sentence of that paragraph after the first table.
"Charismatic movements." Think Benny Hinn or those TV preachers that are always trying to get people to "sow a seed", that sort of nonsense. Nobody considers those people actually Christian because "Word Faith" is not serious Christianity. It's a bible flavored get-rich-quick scheme that lacks any substance whatsoever and generally only appeals to people with low mental faculties, hence why it's so popular among blacks in the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_of_Faith

Those things aside, Christians believe in a resurrection from the dead. New bodies, better bodies. For those minorities that do fight on our side, I don't think their lineage will matter when the time comes. What that's going to look like exactly, I don't know, but it's definitely not multiculturalism. In Revelation we see DISTINCT peoples from every tribe and tongue worshipping God, not a blended humanity.

Yes Luther wanted to convert the Jews to try to fulfill his interpretation of prophecy so that Jesus would return, but I really don't get the impression that that was seriously a motivating factor in causing the Reformation itself. The crux of the whole thing was the issue of the "sufficiency of grace" overagainst Rome's sacramental system.

Remember that Luther was a Roman Catholic monk and a lover of philosophy and theology. This is not a man who would have had extensive interactions with Jews earlier in his life, to be aware of how different they are from us. If you read the book I mentioned, he explains how and why his attitude toward them changed. It very much mirrors Hitler's transformation on the subject. In fact, I'm pretty sure Hitler was taking cues from Luther. Arbeit macht frei reminds me an awful lot of

Part 2

The term Lutheranism began as a slur. Luther was trying to Reform the church, not fracture it.

Not enough. We should remind them.

I very strongly disagree and propose that the exact opposite is true. For crying out loud, Jesus prophecied at least a couple of times about the destruction of the Jewish temple that occurred in 70AD and I don't remember anything positive he had to say about the Jewish people. In fact, I seem to recall him calling them children of Satan and openly ridiculing them for their Talmudic traditions.

No, Jews are the reason for the Israel-first talk we hear. Cryptokikes abound in the pulpits and are pushing some really bad theology. Certain big name preachers love to cherry pick isolated phrases from the old testament regarding Israel and superimpose them onto modern day Israel, as if those two things had anything to do with each other. They never read whole sections in context, and they certainly never read from the old testament prophets that proclaimed God's wrath against Israel for her behaving as a "whore", to use God's choice of terminology.

You'll never hear Hal Lindsey talk about how in Jeremiah 19, YHWH says he's going to send a seige upon Judah and Jerusalem to drive the Jewish people to cannibalism, both of each other and their own children, as retribution for their idolatrous whoring and shedding of innocent blood.

David Irving was in the news two months before Brother Misers Christmas was released in 2008 for some controversy in Norway. It's on the kikepedia page if you're interested. Also a jew by the name George ShelaskyIrving does the voice acting for Heat Miser. Perhaps he recommended it to an artist.

more like this please bb