Name a good party-based fantasy RPG for PC

I want a game that makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something as a group where I have to put thought into the abilities and capabilities of my party.

I'd prefer it if the game was 3D like pic related. Don't care too much for 2D shit like Darkest Dungeon.

Nwn 2: Storm of Zehir
Icewind Dale

complete character/party customisation ^

Baldursgate
nwn 2 vanilla/mask of the betrayer
Nwn 1
Fallout games
Skyrim and shit

Complete character customisation with uncustomisable companions ^

Final fantasy 7
Planescape Torment

minimal customisation of character and companions ^

I know I've probably missed quite a few but right now that's all I can think of. Enjoy!

Thanks man. Checking out some of these right now. Cheers.

You're looking for Eisenwald, and you're welcome.
alternatively try Krondor, Arkania or Darklands

Never actually played any of those myself.. Any good?

There is also The Dark Eye: Drakensang under minimal customisation of character and companions.

kotor

No, I swear by them because they're absolute shit.

Shrek Super Party

This thread is shit

Any F2P MMORPGs without a cash shop that offers gameplay advantages.

If you want to go even further beyond, play assfaggots, as it complies with "I want a game that makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something as a group where I have to put thought into the abilities and capabilities of my party." :^).

You're not funny

The PC version of Dragon's Dogma, which has all the DLCs that ever existed for the console versions, nerfed the best solo player passives to make you rely more on your bot companions. Plus you get to autistically tweak the appearance of two party members: one that you control directly and one that is controlled by a bot. If you play online you also have access to two more party members created by other players who are just as autistically customized as your own 2 characters. The setup of most of the fights will make it a dumb choice to not constantly have a diverse party of at least one of each character type (heavy armor melee, rogue and magic user), which is most evident in the extra dungeon.

That involves finding retards that actually want to play games with me. If I had that luxury I wouldn't have made this thread.

DRAGONS DOGMA
DRAGONS DOGMA
DRAGONS DOGMA
DRAGONS DOGMA
DRAGONS DOGMA
DRAGONS DOGMA
DRAGONS DOGMA
DRAGONS DOGMA
DRAGONS DOGMA
DRAGONS DOGMA

Any game that's like a modern BG2?
By that I mean, some exploran, party bantan, crazy questan?

You're in Holla Forums, where we have constant CRAPSHOOT threads, you shouldn't have a problem finding retarded scrubs with shit taste.

Which Might & Magic games are the good ones?

Yeah pretty much

But user the vanilla wow threads are fucking dead.

Every single one until 8

Exile 3

Dungeon Seige?

4&5 (actually 1 game) are generally considered the best
6&7 are good modern ones, 8 is okay.
3 is also good, but not as popular as 4&5.
1&2 are a bit too dated for most people, but might be okay if you liked the rest.
9 is pretty bad.
I dunno about 10.

Also, Expeditions Conquistador is a pretty great game that fits most of OPs criteria, but is more tactics based.

Tried Serpent in the Staglands or the SRR games, Dragonfall in particular?

looks pretty shit

Maybe for sodomites

Wesnoth.

www.wesnoth.org

This is not an RPG.

top kek

All of them but 9. 10 is alright but not great.

OP specified 'good'

Skies of Arcadia,
Maybe Disgaea 4 (but don't give NISA money)if you like Final Fantasy Tactics styled games.

He posted Legend of Dragoon and that's what you respond with? Skyrim sure as hell isn't what he's looking for nigger.

Holla Forums talking about rpgs is cancer inducing

Does The Last Remanent count?

You filthy philistine, Dragon's Dogma is the greatest RPG of our generation, you can BE the little girl and climb the one-eyed monster, what more could you possibly ask for?

Might & Magic series (notably 4+5 installed to the same directory, which bridges the two games)
Betrayal at Krondor
Septerra Core

what game?

Lords of Xulima.

any good? First I heard of it.

Man I wish more games had resistance to kikes.

Pretty good (and colourful) blobber with nice party customization.
The last fifth of the game drags unfortunately.

>>>/out/
Your other suggestions were good though

On topic:
Suikoden 2 (haven't played the others myself, not sure which ones are translated besides 2).
Last remnant
Grandia I and II (haven't played III)

Getting away from the fantasy setting, I suggest giving the Commandos series (mostly 1 and 2).

The Trails series.

Start with either Trails in the Sky or Trails of Cold Steel (preferably Sky). Or Trails of Zero if you know Nip.

Cold Steel isnt on PC