Pokémon Go general

Holla Forums WHAT THE HELL?

VIDEO GAMES

Bet you can't wait for the Nintendo Dedicated Gaming Tablet.

Of course. The only next console is Nintendo switch. They actually trying something's new

I hate the devs
They had the opportunity to make something great and they completely fucking blew it

I really wanted to play more Pokemon go, but there's literally nothing to play since they fucking abandoned the project a week after releasing.
Gg Nintendo for making shit decisions

They released it unfinished and the games still fucking empty
I hate them too

If Nintendo would have been the one to develop this gimmick game, it would have been great! Shit, the models are already there!
It would be have been Black/White but in real life.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

requesting the "Pokemon GO TO THE POLLS!" webm

I meant Gamefreak/Pokemon Company, iirc, Niantic is getting the majority of the funding for the game.

But peta would sue

DELETE THIS

Niantic was making bad decisions by being ignorant, but you have to be stupid to not realize Nintendo will prevent them from making GO more like a pokemon game. No battle system will be added

Why? I like Pokémon Go

No surprise.

Why didn't Goku save his best friend from general Black son?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Enjoy your ban newfag

Oh you sadistic fucks

What rule did I break?

It's almost like you hate having fun.

That sounds like a health snack

Poke go kill yourself

Why does Holla Forums hate Pokémon Go so much? It's a good workout

If I wanted a good workout, I'd go for a sprint, do squats, swim a few laps, play soccer with friends or literally any other activity at all.

Whenever I strap my boots and go outside for a walk, it's to listen to some music while I contemplate the ambient and meditate on life, the last thing I want in that case is my cellphone warning me there's some kind of rabid animal I have to stone.

Pokemon Go is good for social fags only, which is why many cafes and restaurants have poke shops. So you actually asked "why doesn't Holla Forums like a game that's primarly intended to be played in a casual and social way?"

made me install it after 2 months, there's still isn't shit but weedles near me, fuck those san francisco developers.

Wait
WAIT
HOLD THE FUCK UP
People still play Pokemon Go?

Contrarianism. And it isn't actual Holla Forums posters doing it, it's redditfags who believe in the "Holla Forums hates video games" paradigm who come in and leave generic greentext posts and never post in the thread again since they think they fit in that way.

Kill yourself OP

Hi reddit

Dubs general

You didn't even get dubs

Sorry, I'm an adult who can work out without the pointless stimulus of playing normalfag mobile trash.

Neither did you normalcuck

You don't fit in here, m8, so please quit trying

t. pokayman go playing nintencuck

You really don't fit in here. Sage isn't a downvote, you know.

Oh good, so instead of the normal weedles, pidgeys, and rattatas, I'll get fucking zubat thrown into the useless pile. Good work, Niantic.

being a normalfag
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Said the Pokecuck

Absolute bullshit. Only outsiders ever even bring up 'Holla Forums hates video games" meme to detract from their shit taste. Holla Forums, any Holla Forums, has never approved, supported or discussed in a positive light mobile shovelware. Go ahead, keep pretending like you know anything about "Holla Forums culture" by spouting more dismissive redditard buzzwords every time someone disagrees with your stupidity.

Now I bet your dumbass will want to highlight the fact that I said "mobile shovelware" and then point to a 3DS/Vita general, pretending to be retarded and twisting obvious meaning.

I don't even want Pokemon Go to have a battling system.
I want it to have a Pokemon Amie system that doesn't suck.

Unattainable dreams are the best kind.

You don't think this was testing the waters for the Nintendo Switch version?

It is certain that you suck dick.

What? I know jackshit about Pokemon Go, but are you telling me that you can't fight other players, which is the whole fucking point of Pokemon in the first place?

it's a fucking freemium game. You don';t even battle wild mons with your team. it's shit

Short version: you can't
Long version: you can fight other trainers' AI-controlled Pokymanz at gyms they have conquered. Combat system is realtime with tap to attack, swipe to dodge, hold to super attack.

They have missed the point of the games SO FUCKING HARD it infuriates me. I wonder how much of this fuckup is Niantic being a shit company and not Nintendo intentionally crippling the game so it doesn't compete with mainline games, perhaps to make a point about how much they can fuck a game's shit up while still getting people to pay for it just because it has Chinpokomons.

I do appreciate how quick you were to the draw, but come on, user. I know you can do better.

But being normal is how you get sexual relationships with females.

But Holla Forums likes the wii fit girl