So...

So. My little sister is 13 and has been a "gramer" all her life but has officially asked me to give her a list of games to try.

On top of this my nephew and niece are 14ish and I want to give them a list of games to play.

Some background:

What would Holla Forums recommend a grill, a boy and a tiny grill (seriously she may have dwarfism) to play?

Other urls found in this thread:

hardcoregaming101.net/quintet/quintet.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incest Simulator 2016

What if I did webms for Holla Forums exclusive to test their reactions to games?

This

ayy, nice digits

I think she could enjoy the first 2 Paper Mario games, and maybe Super Paper Mario (not a bad game it's just a Paper Mario ARPG)
Alternatively she should try all the Mario & Luigi starting by the first one.

These games are way too casual fam, ever for 13 years old girl

Give her Touhou and Rabi Ribi. Games look cute and innocent but they'll whack her ass in no time

Dwarf Fortress.

go do this shit on halfchan

FUCK I FORGOT TO SAGE

FUCK HE FORGOT TO SAGE

Literally first time I've asked this question,

Fuck I could even post a picture with her holding a "Hi Holla Forums" sign on Thursday when she comes round (We're going to play some splatoon and AoM) should I do that? I can do that, straight up will deliver

I helped my sister of the same age to a 3DS, pirated a game collection and she figured out herself what she likes. I don't even know what she's playing to be honest, except for tons of Mario party, platform, karting games.

She also got GTA Vice City for her Macbook, she's absolutely terrible at it.

So you're telling me that there just happens so many anons on here that are so stupid that they ask Holla Forums for suggestions of game for th-

ITS THE SAME POST.

Eh well I've given her Virtual Boy and she has enjoyed that a lot. She's a huge Minish Cap Fan and really loved when we played through LoZ together but overall the most fun we probably had was playing through Postal 2 and Star Ocean 2.

Cheat systems work, and I've taken her through GTA V but Vice City is a good idea, I'll consider this

What the fuck is a gramer

Gamer + Grrl = Gramer

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

The D
Simcity 2000/3000/4
Earthworm Jim
Rayman
Doom/DN3D
Grimrock

Here is a picture of my waifu in a bath because those are fucking fanTASTIC suggestions!

I'm getting drunk so I'll say I grew up in Osaka while she has grown up in Brisbane and it's created a bit of a rift in cultures but video games and animu have been a connection point.

Shit like Rayman, Jim and SimCity are great suggestions! Thanks m8e

8ch.blogpost.net

holy shit dude you have like a half-japanese sister or some crap

I see there's already no hope for her having good taste.

Girls are pretty good at tetris for some reason, especially in competitive play.

Your sister seems to be on the RPG bandwagon though. Etrian Odyssey will show her what a tough one feels like.

Well. Yeah. We're Japanese and my father moved here for work. Osaka born so…comedians by nature I guess haha

I wish I was 30….Then I'd atleast justify my alcoholism…

Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim HD
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (sequels are worse)

*but not Majesty 2, for several reasons

Metroid and other games like them, like SotN, Ghost 1.0, rabi ribi, kirby's great cave offensive and shantae.
Actually the entire kirby series too.
Also mario 3 and maybe world and 64
Pikmin is a good idea too, start with 2 that doesn't have the time restriction and then move to 1.
Musou games are also a lot of fun and have co-op

cmon man I don't need to feel this way right now

Dungeons of Dredmor too.

How OK is she with old obscure shit?
I sort of want to recommend Little Big Adventure 2 to her. It's probably the most Zelda'ish thing to be made for the PC platform and has the right mix of comfiness and difficulty (the first of the series is for masochists). Cute world, cute story.

Also, if She's OK with a bit of black humor I would recommend Oddworld, Abe's Odyssey as well. Just get the original one, not the redux version.

Sex

Very Okay, She grew up playing the greats (Megaman, Mario, Ultima, Age of (Mythology, Empires, Wonders etc), Monkey Island, etc

Little Big Adventure sounds right up her ally, and she's played through Oddworld up to Strangers which has been a laugh. Sadly she's very very much like…I can't think of a comparative…maybe a mix between Kitty Pryde from X-men evolution and…the best I can think of is Louise Belcher.

My Nephew is 100% a shonen character, so much I gave him my One Piece Romance Dawn box set because he reminded me of Luffy

My Niece…Ehhhhh, very very quiet, very mousey. She'ss cute and loves to play games like GTA, Sims and what not but overall she's suuuuuper worried about "hurting people"

I'd post a pic…Should I post a pic? I'm half a bottle of whiskey in and considering it.

Yes

get out

Idols = 3d2d
Takahashi Minami m8e, tell me she's not 2D

Jesus God no that's an awful idea.

Princess Maker 2 - Seriously do it, thank me later.

This too. LBA2 is just an amazing game, perfect for kids.

Wew lad
Inb4 morrowind was shit

Just give her the D ragon Age

Give her the Deusex.

Have she tried a Donkey Kong yet?

*has , fucking google talk piece of crap

It's like you've never heard of >>>Holla Forums

**Takahashi Minami and OG AKB members are phasing out
i want to get into AKB, is AKBINGO good as a start, If i like all Nogizaka shows?
i dont really like that there really too many of members in AKB or 48 groups**

How the fuck does that even work, do you go "capital d asterisk asterisk onkey capital k asterisk asterisk ong"?

Show me the picture of your sister first and then i'll give you some gaem recommendation.

Imouto Paradise

If you’re not having sex with your sister, you’re a bad brother.

i get really lazy at typing also trying to type on a phone makes my life miserable, my fingers aren't even fat and this shit has a 5" screen but i still seem to fuck everything up, also correcting typos is a pain in the ass

Well, at least someone in your family grew up in a nice place.
Your nephew and neice. Both cities are shitholes. Melbourne is better than Brisbane.

Sounds like she needs some of the following:
Prison Architect: A great little game that you can sink a couple of good and honestly fun hours into. It will become bland rather quickly though, so you may want to pirate it if you aren't comfortable with the price.
Silent Hunter III or IV: Both are great games, but SH III has a bigger collection of realism mods, while SH IV simply looks far better. You can easily spend months sinking convoys and tensing up every time you hear the PING of sonar locking onto you. It never gets old, even though both games are already quite old.
Make sure to stay away from SHV though. Ubisoft shat it out far too early to test it's new DRM, and like an underdeveloped fetus it died in the hands of the people who wanted it to grow and mature into the footsteps of it's great forefathers. It's a sad tale of the death of a franchise, and about the blood on Ubisoft's hands.

Give her San Andreas and IV too. It's best for her to see how a series can change over time. Let her play through them all alone first, and then talk to her about the differences she noticed. What was worse and what was better in the old ones, versus what improved and what got worse in the new ones.

pic related.

Just whatever games she's interested in. Just give her A PC capable of emulating anything up to Wii and tell her to go for it.

I wonder if Nevada-tan does cosplay?

Somebody post the screencap where user talks about his sister getting killed by his drunk father and then first post derails the whole thread?

I'll be your sister user! I'll wear frilly clothes and let you fuck me in the ass!

Giveee heeeer DuckTales

Well you should be more careful about her.

What's the source of this gif? Is it a shitty fake that was featured in "America's most epic paranormal videos top 10 2016" on FOX mornings or is it actual spooks?

Nevada-tan just needed love. Cuddles and hand holding. Why weren't you there to provide those things? You could have helped her and prevented her from committing that murder.

It's your fault.

Stop lying you degenerate

Because then they would have been arrested and thrown in jail

I wish I was 30 so I'd only have 10 more years to wizardry. Well, that or welfare, since no gf is a mental disorder now. I guess wizards really are wise.

so gay

get the fuck out op

ok

what's this fucking downscaled shit how am i supposed to read

Goddammit I had to open that spoiler, I knew how would it end but I had to open it.

It's spelled "grammar".

You can't tell me this image isn't the perfect reaction image.

D2:LoD, ToME, age of mythology, impossible creatures, total annihilation, katamari damacywarn them the intro may be shocking at first, we

i mean if not not if so

Rapelay, Artificial Academy 2, Unteralterbach.

should just make a template where you can replace the mouse and it'd be perfect

oh wait not ToME for the boy, that has certain mature rated content in a place and potentially on the loading screen

well theres some other stuff in another game but whatever

What a failure.

MFW my little sister played through Demon's Souls, SMT: Nocturne, Cave Story, and Super Metroid with me.

And?
You wanted to brag about something?
No brothers here who taught their sisters how amazing vidya is by playing HoMM 3 hot seats with them?
All of you, failures.

next up is hitler did nothing wrong and don't trust boys

It was a promotional video from a utilities company to discourage people from flushing non-flush able objects

I gracefully accepted my sisters PS1 after she played the first Resident Evil up to the first zombie cutscene.
She was playing it at night and shit herself so she noped the entire console into my room telling me I could keep it

if you have a sister and don't practice incest you might be gay and a beta

t. Someone without a sister

t. gaybeta

Summon Night Swordcraft Story 1&2
the entire Shin Megami Tensei catalog, fucking all of them
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and not a game more recent

Mine has slumberparties, pianolessons and plays tennis. What's wrong with your sister, user? Pretty sure the package says you should let her outside often. Videogames are for nerds like you and me.

Buy some .45 ACP and give yourself a new hole through your skull. I'm sure she'd love it.

Those games are good but i will never get the love of Holla Forums for them

Why would a cat care for a mouse

Been too long since I actually looked at those.
Feels just as bad as the first time.

It's a hippo.

I would rather know if someone has an archive of the user planning to elope with his sister just to end up getting rape charges because she went sjw and another where he plans to kill her when she found out where he is

Give her the d now user, before she succumbs to forbidden love.

38yo here. Nothing to yearn for, I assure you.

Then she will enjoy Quintet's Heaven and Earth series: Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, and The Granstream Saga.

hardcoregaming101.net/quintet/quintet.htm

ToME had the orc breeding pits removed years ago and there's an option to disable the mature loading screens.

Bitches love OKAMI

Disappointing step your game up Holla Forums

Terrible anime and mango

Feline Leukemia

Muh nigger

Post pictures of her so I can look at them while using my onahole.

What is this a sad story for ants?

Why is incest so hot?
Is it because I lack any social skills and family bonds are the only sort of intimacy I can possibly relate to beyond my own consuming narcissism?

Yes.