Help with Australian flyer

My friends and i are trying to hand out these flyers in letterboxes to get Normies to wake up, and we've been talking about if this flyer is good enough to put in people letterboxes thoughts?

Good luck user. Don't let shills and kikes get you down. Make sure you correct "phenomina" as phenomina and change the title to an attention grabbing red font.

"Make sure you correct "phenomina" as phenomina" what did you mean by this

phenomena

Actually it is clearer if you just say 'this is happening in every ethnically European country'.

It's good but I'm not sure if isn't a bit too wordy. People have a short attention span and if they see that much text might switch off. I'd go for something shorter and catchier personally.

How about posting something like this? The "white genocide" message doesn't resonate well with most people as they associate the term "genocide" with mass killings, mostly at the hands of whites. It requires the further step of explaining that based on international law the term "genocide" doesn't necessarily need to including mass killings, but by then you've already lost the vast majority of your audience.

I believe a poster like pic related would be more effective as it demonstrates clearly that "progressives" are importing a deeply anti-progressive population by their embrace of mass third world immigration. Pew Research is a widely respected institution so there's likely to be little to no bickering about the source. And the header "THIS IS WHAT MUSLIMS ACTUALLY BELIEVES" invokes a line from the classic South Park episode about Scientology, which is very popular and will help people recognize Muslims hold fringe ideals.

We've listened to your ideas and changed the document a bit here's the new one

we're thinking of also adding that to their letterbox as well thanks for the suggestion mate

Good luck. Make sure you practice proper opsec.

Still way too wall-y for normies. It has to be quick and pithy. If it can be funny too that's the best way to get in.

Meant to say "phenomena"

op try something like this but with some effort put into it to quickly make the point.

without the table borders

Needs to be more memetic.

Text walls only work on the converted.

If I were you… something like this might be punchier

"How many unbroken white families did you see today?"
WAKE UP TO WHITE GENOCIDE

if i were a normie i'd probably stop at the headline, and call bullshit on the rest
i'd try a different angle, but i'm not the one doing it i guess

phenomenon

All of these are a dumpster fire. Go for a simple message. People never read walls of text.

tl;dr
KISS, user. Keep It Super Simple.

Much better.

too much writing retard.

Breddy gud ideas goys, if we decided on a format ill defiantly print a couple thousand and letter box dump.

I love this style so simple and easy to read, need more like it.