youtube.com/watch?v=AMb0HIb1myg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

King Kong

Did somebody say good licensed games?

When will this good game meme end?

KH1

Spongebob had some of the most interesting games I thought

like as in tv show, person or what?

Battle for Bikini Bottom and The Movie were pretty solid platformers, haven't played the other ones, heard they mostly sucked.

YEAH

MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA MISAWA

It takes 2 entire minutes for the wrestles to walk into the ring in that game. Japanese games have terrible pacing. No sense of it.

The Surf's Up tie-in game was pretty good actually, played it quite a lot with my younger siblings and it was fairly enjoyable.

Most wrestling games are made in Japan, even the good ones.

The GameCube version had slightly better graphics, so I came here to yell at you.

That explains why they're all shit.

Didn't the xbox version have extra levels with Kraven the Hunter?

No it didn't

Nice edit though

Better graphics than vomit in a toilet maybe.

you know it

Why would you do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

This

on that note, does anybody know where I can find a crack for the PC retail version for back in the day?

To clarify, I mean the signature edition, this video: youtube.com/watch?v=AMb0HIb1myg mentions a crack existing but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I still find that pink monstrosity horrifying.

Why is the man in the middle standing at a podium?

This fucking ode to the works of Tezuka right here. Fucking BAM!

I don't see it, they're all sat at a table.
Although the artist has a poor idea of how perception works, unless the guy at the back is a big guy.

These where well done for Playmobil/kids games. Especially Hype: The Time Quest.

That's fucking funny. You know you've got a tough market when you have to include another developer's game on your cover to create interest.

Anything from Way Forward.