Twittercaust In Effect

ITS ANNUDDA SHOAH
First to go is Jared Taylor, the guy they always lose to in a depate.
Also the American Renaissance handle has been taken down so they're going after academic institutions as well.
twitter.com/amrenaissance

Use this thread to document the twittercide.
We must never forget the gorillions

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amrenaissance
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/occdissent
twitter.com/britainfirsthq
twitter.com/goldingbf
twitter.com/jaydabf
twitter.com/tradworker
twitter.com/MichaelHill51
archive.fo/19Ja6
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/18/twitter-bans-britain-first-account-whose-anti-muslim-videos/
twitter.com/alessabocchi/status/942793420250238977
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1432402
archive.is/TCqlJ
businessinsider.com/jack-dorsey-twitter-square-seacliff-house-2012-6
leoztech.com/the-twitter-purge-nazi-reckoning-has-begun-here-are-the-rules/
judas.watch/Logan_James_Smith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Lane_Fox#Charity_work
web.archive.org/web/20171218182421/https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/silicon-sibling-henry-lane-fox-on-why-his-new-passion-is-helping-other-techpreneurs-9827958.html
twitter.com/nbppstlouis
twitter.com/hashimnzinga
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur
twitter.com/realalexjones
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-18/todays-day-twitter-start-purging-users-and-prevent-certain-content-trending
steemit.com/music/@voxxe/into-the-light
steemit.com/english-pantheon/@voxxe/the-divine-days-of-the-week
hooktube.com/
twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/935720587443490821
speakoutnow.org/calendar?name=Tim Wise
archive.is/tnDZ4
mobile.twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/939459423709274112?p=p
resist.com/Onlinebooks/Hunter.pdf
m.facebook.com/TraditionalistWorkerParty/
twitter.com/anp14
justpaste.it/microbrain
uk.businessinsider.com/twitter-no-longer-possible-to-stand-up-for-all-speech-2017-12
archive.fo/OXcVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Special_Operations_Command
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)
youtu.be/20sH9yGHqcs
8ch.net/pol/res/11056416.html#q11058859.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry#Nazi_Germany_and_occupied_Europe
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.fo/dLrGy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this "everyone gets banned" week?

10 DAYS OF DARKNESS!

There I said it.

So far just Taylor, AmRen and the Britain First woman that Trump retweeted. But them going after AmRen is kinda unexpected for me. Really implies that no one is safe.

Thanks torpedo
Checked
These next ten will be written about if anyone survives to write or read

I saw this coming so I ramped up my rhetoric to full/pol/ a couple weeks in advance. Surprisingly it took me a while to get banned, and when I did it wasnt for posting memes with "kike" in them and such, it was for a simple joke.
Lifehacks said "No Tacos? Use Tortillas!" with a tortilla being toasted upside down over a grill, making a taco shell.
Some guy gets like 50 billion retweets etc when he responds "No ice? Freeze water!"
So I responded "No Reich? Use gas!" and some kikess reported me, bam, instantly gone. Tried to save it later but my account was locked etc.

But they'll likely keep Spencer, considering what a fucking joke he is. He's everyone's favorite punching bag.

Good for me i don't have a twitter

Maybe someone should read this sticky and email the people getting the shoah on Twitter and let them know about that case and the ruling on the case.

Keep an eye on that, always could use more shit on Spencer.

Why do I keep seeing Ultimate good goy Taylor spammed every were now??

At least he hates niggers, and wants to secure a future for huwhite children.
What do you do?

suspended list
==========
twitter.com/amrenaissance American Renaissance
twitter.com/jartaylor Jared Taylor Head Of American Renaissance
twitter.com/occdissent Hunter Wallace of Occidental Dissent
twitter.com/britainfirsthq Britain First
twitter.com/goldingbf Paul Golding, Britain First Head
twitter.com/jaydabf Jayda Fransen, Britain First Head

anything to add?

Don't forget the based Jews

Spencer cant last without his twitter position, if they keep him its just the cherry on top all the other proof that hes controlled opposition.

Regardless of anyones opionion of anyone on the right/alt-right etc I didn't make this thread for that. I know its futile to ask anons not to descend into a bunch of shit flinging about who's the purest eceleb or whatever but thats not what this thread is about so it'd be appreciated if it was kept to minimum.

The list is going to keep growing today. Just a reminder for everyond that Twitter said they were going to start suspending people who don't agree with their narrative statting december 18th.

One foot then the other. You can always meet someone halfway and then move on towards your goal.

twitter.com/tradworker Traditionalist Workers Party

I saw the writing on the wall when my account got banned in Germany a month ago.

That's why I said you should keep an eye on that.

very clever of you to try and shift the overton window by trying to sneak the notion in that there is such a thing as a good eceleb.

Reminder to all anons that any and all ecelebs are either jews or good goyim looking to make a quick buck and are not true believers in the cause.

But dey iz gud bois, New York Times said so.

Also take notice of these people who no doubt will still be there today.

stfu dumbass, eceleb means literally anyone famous on the internet, your distinction is stupid and would make any political work where people recognize another person over the internet impossible.

So today the day twitter slits its own throat. This should be fun to watch.

Wut? I just don't want another clusterfucked thread going off on 100 different tangents. Futile to ask, I know.

tbh I'm kinda enjoying this ride.

Don't forget to archive before and after.

Twitter and their employees right now

Yeah.

ok, they aren't hiding it anymore. Twitter is publicly gloating on silencing and removing every single "wrong-thought"They are doing step by step, slowly banning every single voices that they don't want the public to read or hear. And as due to the influence of the share holders, you can see of why roaches, commies and pedos are being protected vigorously here.
Just fucking advertise the alternative. It hurts them quite well when there comes a competitor that they can't control.

Reported for Q-LARP.

Shame it'll always be under the radar, it's sort of fun poking the faggot hornets nest that is Twitter and watching them cry like bitches

Reminder that Twitter will ban your account for REPORTING accounts that call for white genocide. They took mine down about a year ago and they refuse to reply to any of my attempts at contact.

Lol sounds like cuckchan, they started banning people for supposedly doing illegal things and then refuse to even give a post or example, a response even on appeal.

twitter.com/MichaelHill51 Michael Hill, head League Of The South

collect every data, then compile it for a hopeful future lawsuit against twitter
if they are blatant enough that they can't deny in front of a jury that they push towards white genocide, they will lose their common carrier status and will be ruined

NSM88/Jeff Schoep is gone too, not sure if that just happened today or was like that already.

Because he's an unrepentant fucking commie and an unrepentant racemixer.

You're an obvious glow-in-the-dark CIAnigger. I'm not going to tell you why, but tell them to send better next time you fucking nigger.

You're such a dirty nigger that I don't want to gas you. I want to acid bath your ass.

They're still kike opposition to the left.

That's a simple view for simple people, sometimes it's more advantageous for your enemy to censor everyone that isn't speaking on your behalf. What I suspect here is that they're doing a pick n' mix of folks who actually believe in what they're talking about and those that don't. More importantly, always remember that the alt-kike is a desperate attempt to keep those going right from reaching the truth: it's essentially a giant net.

David Duke is still there. Almonds activating.

Controlled op ever since the FBI crawled up his ass.

Explain why, don't give more reasons for the average Holla Forumslack to fucking hate us, you nigger.

Is there a twitter alternative or is there just (((Gabbai)))

The only real evidence Ive seen of him being a shit is that he met with Dugin years ago, and is far too close to Spencer and IE and Enoch types, civnats. Hes a no punching to the right guy given he founded the new orleans protocol, but that still doesnt give him an excuse to hang around zionist faggot negrophiles.
Now Taylor is banned from Twitter before Duke, thats a red flag. Taylor is a cunt too, but hes a milquetoast moderate stuffy pretentious turtle necked cunt. Id expect Taylor to be left up, and Duke taken down. Not the other way around.

The frog kikes are the well funded alternative but I think there might be one or two others out there.

They suspended Spencer's account once, he got it back.

GNU Social.
They had some conflict with Mastodon, but I don't know the details.

Gabs the only alternative, and its pretty shitty. I set up an account a week or so ago because I read this purge was coming and knew I wouldnt last. Its interface is pretty weak, the flow of posts is slow, everyone is extreme right so youre in a hugbox instead of actually propagandizing normies like on twitter. Its like a containment zone for Holla Forumsacks, thats how it felt anyways.

It'd be a good time for a non-kiked alternative if anyone here has the time, skills, autism and server space.

never mix frog and kike together imo. They're stealing our memes.

If there's anything that liberals loathe the most, it's right-wingers being objectively right and obtaining credibility from it. American Renaissance and BritainFirst were those two groups. Jared has been removed because he's intelligent and objectively right with regards to the views he states.

Liberals want a two-dimensional natzee/conservative boogeyman so they'll keep the troll accounts that perpetuate it.

always hate it when people use that faggot word

Okay, circle jerk.

Stick on public platforms, it's not good to be in an echochamber because you need to see how your enemies think.

GNU social doesn't have a normalfag friendly frontend from what I see

This is exactly the case.

Here's a catch for defense of social media companies. These are their products (sites) and they can do with it whatever they want. A 1st amendment lawsuit can be brought up but it lacks hard proof. It requires physical or any other evidence which shows that the management agreed on silencing groups of people out of political ideology. If someone can get their hands on these then these companies are in deep shit.

also Gabbai banned jew for no actual reason so I don't think they're very decent either. Maybe one day a tor only service will be created

It'd be good to have an alternative up for when Twitter bans Trump.

He's a fed informant and a fucking kike and you should know better if you're posting here.

its going both ways now boys.

i'm not sucking anyone's cock. The site banned him for no actual reason. It's shit mate and you trying to white knight it is pathetic

Jesus Christ, thanks for reminding me to filter torpedos.

I think you quoted the wrong user. They didn't mention an eceleb.

Twitter is a democratic superpac. Openly still runs a trafficking service.
Be shame if this was was spread in light of new tos.

The concept of decentralization is solid. Resolving a non-normalfag friendly frontend is just a matter of developing one.

I bet Paul Nehlen will go down soon too. His "shall not censor" legislation and his arguments with that kike surely put him on (((twitter)))'s sights.

Pedo spirals.

Lurk more.

That discordian goon kike is ban on sight here too. He should be shot. I don't give a single fuck what the kikes over at (((Gabbai))) do to him.

They mentioned W eev, which automatically gets filtered to jew. You're a dipshit.

Nigger we ev DID NOT BREAK ANY FUCKING RULES there. They call themselves a free speech site and that no one's speech is repressed. It's a shit site and you trying to use echoes on it to hide the fact that you're shilling them is transparent as fuck

Ah yes, we ev. Whatever faggot, word filters change around here so often its not beyond the pale to forget. I simply thought gab banned the word Jew in general. Even still, I wouldn't say that post was cock sucking, just pointing out the fact. Chill, sperg.

>implying both the e-celeb kike and the (((gabbai))) kikes shouldn't be shot.
Keep defending your precious e-celeb, faggot.

Then why did you leap instantly to their defense? You could have just said wee v is a faggot and so is the site. Instead you made an argument that this free speech site didn't nothing wrong with banning him. I can sniff out kike real good. How much did you invest in gab?

Please just filter that obvious kike.

They won't suspend (((controlled opposition))).

Point out where I defended the kikes at (((Gabbai))).
btw, calling an e-celeb kike an e-celeb kike doesn't count, moishe.

Twitter is subsidized by the (((deep state))) and has never made money.

Call me when the stock is at $8.

It's the Voat of instant messaging.

DEY TUK UYR SHITPOSTS!!!!!!

off by 2, dat feels.

maga

GIMMIE IT

Looks like they are in this thread.
This was posted like 30 mins ago.

I posted that like an hour ago. Now again, he may have been suspended before. If he was already suspended, that proves the article came from here.

archive.fo/19Ja6
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/18/twitter-bans-britain-first-account-whose-anti-muslim-videos/

they're sacrificing useless tools to fabricate a case that they're not deliberately censoring conservatives, because their models show that impeachement doesn't stand a chance, so why not making these dumbasses useful?
they use their slaves, they kill their pawns to be allowed to kill our knights because eqwalitee

So, fishing in an active caldera and you really expect fish to bite? Lurk more faggot.

I'm sure the CIAniggers will get their accounts unbanned or move onto the next ones shortly.

who else has gotten the axe

LOOK AT THE FOREST, for fuck's sake.

Someone needs to file an emergency injunction request on Twitter. It would be instant salt

probably not real but still great
is there any way we can see the last time nsm88 tweeted?

Can't you be any more obvious?

lmao why did they ban Jared Taylor he is "literally" not a Nazi.

Let’s be honest, there’s a lot more red-pilling needed for many right-wingers, so Gab etc isn’t that bad. There’s a lot of Reddit-tier RTD and Infowars class people on it. There is a need to be ecumenical with our message.

Stupid Communist niggers. Even their beloved prophets knew the only thing censorship does is drive a resistance underground to where its harder to see and track.

THE TWOAH IS UPON US

So they want a new gamergate, except with no Holla Forums PR'ing it to death.

and nothing of value was lost

Ha

Actually, they probably mean this ANP. NSM is supposed to be a descendant of Rockwells party, but theres also another group which I dont know anything about, might be them.

Reported for supporting Q. The only "obvious" thing here is you paid faggots shitposting your kike shill here for an entire fucking month.

I don't understand the fascination with twigger.

Gab.ai maybe kike owned but they wouldn't get banned there…yet…you know unless they started making mucho bucks. Then they will start banning.

I think I was mistaken in which group they were referring to, I forgot theres also an ANP on twitter, I thought they were just referring to NSM since its a descendant but the real party under ANP, or a splinter using its name or whatever exists too after thinking about it.

There's the pic I was actually looking for. Fuck

David Duke and Richard Spencer will not get the ban hammer.

But I will check the dubs of disdain.

Neither will Trump.

Who owns twitter anyhow? I mean who’s publicly at the top of this shit heap?

If you understand French, take a listen to Taylors translations of the questions for Guillaume Faye at the famous Amren conference where Duke triggered the kikes into walking out. He rephrases everything in a simplified version that isnt true to the actual question, almost certainly on purpose.

Fuck them, ISIS will probably still be there. Recruiting as always

Jack Dorsey

Prince Alaweed had a large share in the company before he was dragged off to be tortured and his assets seized.

Sodoes this mean that we're going to refugees?

Don't kid yourself goy. Its just more psyop to get you to accept the police state.

Generation Identity got hit.

twitter.com/alessabocchi/status/942793420250238977

(((Jack Dorsey))) and (((Steve Huffman))) are both cannibals, they work together.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1432402

archive.is/TCqlJ

IE making excuses for why they and Spencer etc are still around.

Its amazing the hoops Twitter must jump through to completely ignore anti-white rhetoric, while banning any thing white people say

I know amren is the white NAACP, but I still appreciate Taylor since he is pro-eugenics and releases the colour of crime.
Its telling by the company he keeps that he is not our goy, but to be consistent with this reasoning you'd have to ignore the works of kevin mcdonald, or anyone not explicitly nazi.
why disregard taylor entirely? correct me if I'm wrong, but he does not appear subversive.

Does anyone have Jack Dorsey's dox, btw?

Possible lead on his house
businessinsider.com/jack-dorsey-twitter-square-seacliff-house-2012-6

830 El Camino Del Mar

They're not wrong. It does seem to be implemented in phases.

The 'Twitter Purge' Nazi reckoning has begun. Here are the rules.

Twitter has an inventory. They are checking it two times.

Neatly, no, in reality, it is a lot more advanced than that. For the previous two years, Twitter has been running with its Accept as true with & Protection Council — a frame of mavens in on-line protection — to stability working a platform without spending a dime speech with curtailing violence and harassment.

On Monday, Twitter put in force new laws which might be, partly, a results of a lot of the ones conversations. The principles are a significant shift within the corporate’s insurance policies, which for years erred at the facet of letting customers put up all varieties of vile content material. Now, Twitter will keep in mind person conduct “off and on the platform” because it pertains to association with violent organizations.

In different phrases, context now issues on Twitter.

“This contains celebrating any violent act in a fashion that can encourage others to copy it or any violence the place other folks have been focused on account of their club in a secure team. We will be able to require offending Tweets to be got rid of and repeated violations will lead to everlasting suspension,” a weblog put up at the new insurance policies reads.

Whilst Twitter’s neighborhood requirements up to now banned violent extremism, tracking “off platform” conduct and opting for to completely ban customers is a large departure from its outdated laws. The brand new rule is helping shut a loophole the place somebody affiliated with a hate team may just nonetheless use Twitter via sharing a sanitized model in their message.

Twitter’s include of loose speech began early. CEO Jack Dorsey and Twitter’s group of cofounders began Twitter in 2006 as position to broadcast ideas publicly, it doesn’t matter what they have been. That openness famously ended in Twitter serving as a platform for conversation and activism all through the Arab Spring.

It additionally opened the floodgates for racism and hate speech. ISIS maximum particularly used Twitter as a spot to unfold propaganda. Dorsey has argued, in his protection of President Donald Trump’s use of the platform, that it’s higher to have conversations within the open moderately at the back of closed doorways. However with those new laws, that isn’t the case for everybody anymore.

The brand new laws do not pop out of the lube. Lately, Twitter has grown extra happy with completely banning some hgh-profile accounts, reminiscent of Tim “Treadstone” Gionet, extra extensively referred to as Baked Alaska, conservative pundit Milo Yiannopoulos, and “pharma bro” Martin Shkreli. In the meantime, Twitter verified Charlottesville “Unite the Proper” rally organizer Jason Kessler, after which pulled the checkmark and its verification program after backlash.

Going ahead with those new laws, Twitter admitted in Monday’s weblog put up that the corporate will make errors.

“In our efforts to be extra competitive right here, we might make some errors and are running on a powerful appeals procedure. We’ll assessment and iterate on those adjustments within the coming days and weeks, and can stay you posted on growth alongside the way in which,” the put up reads.

The trade is a “slippery slope,” mentioned Susan Benesch, a member of Twitter’s Accept as true with & Protection Council. She serves as government director of the Unhealthy Speech Venture and is a school affiliate at Harvard College’s Berkman Klein Heart for Web & Society.

“If Twitter begins banning people who find themselves affiliated with organizations that use or advertise violence towards civilians to additional a reason, that is tantamount to prohibiting positive reviews: an overly new coverage for a platform that was referred to as the ‘loose speech wing of the loose speech birthday party,'” Benesch wrote in an e-mail.

“It isn’t sudden, in fact. If you are going to ban any more or less opinion, it is a logical position to start out. Twitter personnel might in finding themselves suffering to tell apart amongst guerrillas, terrorists, revolutionaries, and dissidents,” she persevered.

Critics of Twitter have argued the web site now not embraces loose speech and is censoring its customers with those new insurance policies. Andrew Torba, former advert tech founder and now head of “loose speech” social community Gab, has been calling for the ones critics to return over to his web site.

Forward of Monday’s new laws, some individuals who believed they have been in peril tweeted their accounts on Gab.

Twitter declined to touch upon which accounts will likely be got rid of, a.ok.a. who is on its checklist and in what order. A Twitter spokesperson mentioned they’re going to overview each first-person and bystander reviews. The corporate additionally works with mavens, reminiscent of participants in their Accept as true with & Protection Council, to spot what organizations and accounts will have to be completely suspended.

The spokesperson mentioned Twitter is not going to permit teams that:

Determine via their said objective, publications, or movements as an extremist team

Have engaged in, or these days have interaction in, violence (and/or the promotion of violence) as a method to additional their reason

Goal civilians of their acts (and/or promotion) of violence

The coverage does no longer follow to army, executive entities, or elected officers. Twitter additionally mentioned it’s going to imagine making exceptions for teams which might be engaged or have engaged in a “non violent solution,” in line with the spokesperson.

The brand new laws additionally ban hateful imagery or symbols in profile pictures or profile headers, in addition to hate speech in usernames, show names, and profile bios. Twitter customers can now record whole profiles for violating the ones laws, and Twitter will then require account house owners to take away the violating media.

Hate speech is a vast time period with many definitions and understandings, Benesch famous, which Twitter has tried to handle and to slim.

“The only commonplace thread is that it manner to denigrate or assault an individual or individuals on account of their club in a gaggle — generally ethnic, non secular, social, and many others,” she wrote. “Twitter distinguishes between assaults on teams, reminiscent of #KillallMuslims, and assaults on explicit other folks, generally geared toward the ones other folks with @ mentions.”

For Twitter, examples of selling violence come with glorifying mass murders, terrorist assaults, and sexual attack, in line with a spokesperson.

Whilst Twitter customers are at this time saved at nighttime of who’s in and who’s out, Twitter mentioned it is seeking to be extra clear when it chooses to do so. Twitter now labels profiles if somebody is quickly banned as a result of they violated a coverage.

For the ones customers that consider they have been wrongfully banned on Monday, Twitter has a web based portal for appeals. Twitter additionally mentioned it is nonetheless running to fortify that procedure.

leoztech.com/the-twitter-purge-nazi-reckoning-has-begun-here-are-the-rules/

lrn2format

lrn2contribute instead of bitching like an insufferable faggot.

I wonder if he knows that Jack Dorsey lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar in San Francisco.

Did you realize that @jack lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar in San Francisco?

It'd be a real shame if the internet hate machine learned that Jack Dorsey, @jack, the faggot cannibal, lived at 830 El Camino Del Mar in San Francisco.

Yes I saw. Go do something about it fag god damn. You want fucking head pats?

Filtered.

I'm just making sure you saw that Jack Dorsey, the faggot cannibal who swaps semen with Steve Huffman, another faggot cannibal who eats children, lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar in San Francisco.

He’s a plant and they will keep him.

What would happen?

Perhaps Jack Dorsey, at 830 El Camino Del Mar in San Francisco, gets a hellfire missile up his ass.
We can hope.

What the hell is this unreadable blather? It's completely incoherent.

(checked)
These twitter bans' only objective is to create a false perception of opposition. It's incredible how many people here are still Trumpcucks that think that he is trapping Jews with the Jerusalem BS. Unbelievable.

League of the South was hit too.

Nordic Resistance Movement is out.

Worse moderation than Club Penguin.

American Vanguard.

American Nazi party twitter has been suspended.

twitter is actively advertising for gab at this point. they're all going to flood there.

English Defense League

infowars and jonestein are still up. imagine how much of a shitfit alex would throw if he got shoah'd off of twitter. he would sue for sure and probably run one of those 24 hour / 3 day fundraisers/infomercial shows.

Is twitter just confirming who is and isn't controlled opposition for us?

Where are this people going to exodus now?

Northeastern Front is suspended too

File the reports, Ive been shoahd. This is called accelerationism. Also, dont forget, the whole website is a honeypot and they can tell if youre here, if youre here when you log into twitter.

Insightful.

GNU social or wrongthink.net…which I'm pretty sure used to be on GNU social. I only bring it up because it's ran by a bunch of guys who used to post here back in 2014.

Fun fact: Its Stalin's birthday today.

Alternative of twitter.

Pure coincidence.

Forget Twitter.
We need an army of trolls who will make alt-lite conservatives aware of the Jews.

This army of trolls should post on the infowars and breitbart comment section - pointing to the Jew problem.

At the end of the day, a social network doesn't matter — what matters is the REAL PEOPLE and their MINDS that need to be changed.

It doesn't matter what part of the internet you are on.

We need people to comment on Conservative websites' comment sections –

These comment sections will not be censored by the liberals.

Conservatives can be made aware of the Jew Problem.

Liberals are too brainwashed anyway.

The war is fought online, but ultimately we need to open people's minds in real life.

Jonestein, Infowars, PJW, Southern, and Dice are still up to mention a few. If they haven't been shoah'd, they are controlled opposition.

tl;dr Twitter tries to ban groups that advocate for "violence" (ie. saying incorrect pronouns or having an anti-immigration position) or glorifies mass murderers.*

*This doesn't include antifa or communists.

Nah, just stay on public platforms. Nothing that you're saying is wrong and sanitizing your speech will make it more reasonable to normalfags.

Dont forget if youre a Holla Forums type to use your steam account, troll the forums of games that launch or are "coming soon" because your post gets seen by a huge wave of people riding the hype train and looking into if they want the game. It allows you to drop redpills on all sorts of subjects, just try to not overtly glorify National Socialism because they will skip the 25 bans or whatever you normally get, and just lock your account first shot.

Its coming in incriments. Not to defend who youve listed but they likely won't be banned because they're not explicitly pro white.

Because Jared Taylor isn't controlled opposition?

this. anyone left after the twitter shoah is highly suspect.

Should have called out the jews. How many times does it need to be said that you're wasting your time playing this old school game of beating around the bush instead of being bluntly honest? It's not going to save you from retaliation. It isn't going to fool anyone who isn't a fanatic from calling you all the empty words in the dictionary. It isn't going to inspire or change vast swaths of an audience.

All these people with their fucking baby steps. What used to be 10 glorious steps to heaven has turned into 1,000 by our own doing. You'd think people would have grown tired of force feeding people information like a goddamn baby already after Alex Jones.

your forgetting that if you have a steam account you probably have made purchases for your extended video game rentals and getting that account suspended would mean the loss of your extended rentals.

Imagine if they shoah'd Assange

What the fuck is a video game rental on steam, never heard of such a thing. Also, whats more important, your race or your "extended rentals". As far as Im concerned I get to keep my games and Im pretty sure I get to keep talking in the actual games after a forum ban, so I couldnt give a flying fuck. I hardly play them anymore anyways, more important things to do lately than play.

Confirmed that communist faggot is controlled op

God bless him

It's acceptable if you're referencing a french jew.

So… Gab then?

u might even say

democracy dies in darkness

Or they're framing them as collaborators.

While Dicky is a faggot, theyre likely savoring all this and will save him for among the last. All the suspensions are coming in increments so time will tell. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to stay tho.

Plenty did cite the disproportionate amount of anti-right wing jews in the press, media, and politics that work against western interests, but liberals throw the "jewish lizardmen control your brain" strawman as a a retort. Yeah, that totally disproves the fact that Jews make a profit while exerting their power in institutional positions like the DoJ.

They're pretty aware of what they're doing. They act like complete stereotypes too and are probably nearly dying from laughter. Remember Logan Smith? The kike tried to make a profit over doxing people, can't get any more jewish than that.
judas.watch/Logan_James_Smith
Then there's also Kraut and Tea.

No Andrew, your site is shit and will always be shit.

Whoa, hi John Brietbart, can't believe you post here!

>oy vey, goyim, fall for my (((gabbai)))!

Fucking read on Wikipedia what Gabbai means

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

The Jews made Gab, and they are even rubbing your noses in it, and you are too stupid to see it.

The plan is to chase us off twitter, then we move to Gab, then Gab is deleted, like they did with Vid.me

Yea, well he will be the only one left. Turn twitter into a left wing gab, make it their containment zone instead of the other way around. Anyone who continues posting on twitter obviously doesnt care about white peoples survival as a race, or stopping cultural marxism.

hotwheels and 8ch official still up, 8ch twitter still classy with anime girl jerking a cucumber

I would love to see these Marxists ban President Trump from Twitter. Their stock value would drop so fast. Trump is pretty much the guy who single handedly saved that shithole because he chose that as his sole online shitposting grounds.
They are banning every big name that is critical of cultural Marxism, but I don't think they have the balls to ban the big guy him self.

They have a special order not to ban him, you can tell because some random dick on his last day banned him for an hour or whatever, and they made a big stink saying it wasnt supposed to happen.

Well then, how about these?
Mastodon, Minds, Diaspora, Gnu?

Top Fucking Kek, they're that blatant about it.

They won't, tweeting in anger at trump is a stress reliever for low end golems, and after the 10 min ban thing, they wont want to draw attention to it again.

We have to stop with the parantheses bullshit.. (())))

We have to openly speak about the Jew, and if thousands of people say the same thing, people will be swayed to do their own research.

If many people repeat the same thing, then people will pay attention and take notice.

Right now there are so few of us, and they can paint us as "crazy".

But if thousands of people "name the Jew" openly on comment sections on the Internet.

And we need an army, we are all soldiers in this war.

We need to spread the word in the comment sections…

I noticed this. If hundreds of people talk about the Jew in the comments

Then you think: maybe hundreds of people have a point, I have to research it.

Whereas using innuendo and ((( ))) just goes over their heads.

So they are banning all this controlled opposition. Now what are they going to do to replace it? I saw the term Alt-Lite being used, but seeing that kikes need their gentiles in constant disorder and conflict they need an established side for the left to attack constantly. Now the left will have nothing on twitter to do so? They will get bored and try and go somewhere else. Financially this is retarded.

If you actually want to use a microblogging service to interact with people, then install GNU Social or join one of the existing nodes I recommend shitposter.club, gs.smuglo.li or sealion.club. It's decentralized, so no shit company can ban you. And if an admin gets butthurt enough to actually kick you out then you can just one of the other nodes and continue.

If you just want to tell the checkmarked kikes to get gassed, make a new Twitter account every few hours.

The point of the brackets was that we put all kikes names in brackets, and that makes them stand out to regular people when they start asking "What are all these brackets for?"

Kikes get named 24/7, the problem is no one gives a shit.

Mastodon is poisoned.
Minds is ok
Gnu is good
never heard of Diaspora

Also Drybones ( the guy who ran the 8ch archive) is working on a social also, we have plenty of options.

We just have to be careful.

Die, faggot.
Speak for yourself. I already do.

So what is the way, then? If rockwell couldn't do it, how can anyone?

Lel I would love to see Drumpf step up his shitposting today to mock the Twitter thought police. They are power tripping and deleting wrong think, but they can't delete the avatar of shitposting. The biggest guy, for you.

Maybe you should read the rest of the book, its This Time The World. White Power comes after that. Anyways, maybe you should just skip that and read TTD, and Hunter. Just remember, the people are inert, and that also applies to outrage towards you.

If you have a comment section, and half the comments name the Jew, then people take notice.

If 2-3 comments name the Jew, then it gets ignored.

Gee, I thought we were friends. I thought we were on the same team.

If we fight among ourselves, we have no chance against the Jew.

I mean they could, but it would only lead to him migrating somewhere else or making a new shitposting platform.

I wonder if they'll suspend the (((ISIS))) account.

What the fuck are you doing John.

N-never, you evil racist! That would be antisem-er, Religion of Cuck™ophobic!

I'd be very cautious about Dryones since his past deeds of throwing autism everywhere.

The Jew plan is to kick us out of the mainstream social networks, so we withdraw into our own echo-chamber.

For the gab kikes in the thread:
Its too hard to follow people. In the notifications window you should be able to hover over their avatars and just click follow. Right now the name just pops up.
The interface is also too minimalistic, and viewing chains of posts etc is too clunky. It feels like shit, the user experience.
Im sure they are watching, I think they were shilling at one point too.

Indians and Jews maybe Caucasians but they ain't White

Too much white space.

I guess proof Trump is a CIA Nigger false op plant

This is just lip service, they know these people engage their audiences outside of twitter and are streaming off the platform in droves. It's a desperate ploy to consolidate their Left wing base, from not moving on to the next hot thing - which they will do as well, as even Leftists don't actually care about virtue signalling.

Is that really the log
The frogs got a fucking Kippa

Didn't the FCC want to start looking into internet censorship of right-wing and conservative views on social media? I believe the grounds for mandatory freedom of speech imposed on private companies that act as main social hubs or platforms for the average person would be forced by law to abide.

Underrated response.
Sage for useless worldstarring.

Do you have brain problems my man? Twatter doesn't know who is or isn't controlled opposition, that's why they banned Agent Dicky Spencer that one time and had to be told to unban him. The same thing will probably happen with Jared Taylor as soon as Twatter receives an angry phonecall from the CIA for banning their asset.

WE NEED TO SHOA TWITTER

It doesn't matter how many of us spam it. In some normies eyes U.S. is the strongest and undefeatable country in the world while kikes are some insignificant peaceloving victims. Of course many of them will think you're crazy if you say kikes influence politics, banking and media to destroy us. basically, you're going about it the wrong way for those people. What i always do is i simply mention kikes, for example if there is a anti-white article like "As a white person, white people suck", you simply respond with a nigger sockpuppet "Why is it always jewish people that accept their whiteness tho" or some bullshit like that without going all in and starting on how jews rule the media. Just derail and spread the information that X is a jew, that's it. Just pointing them out will get them attention. Basically, you need comments for every single stage of kike awareness, some people need to point them out, some people need to post their deeds, some people need to speak negative about them, and some people need to spam that they're trying to destroy us, attack on all sides for all listeners and stages of kike awareness.

Oh look, more (((fellow white people)))

I'm guessing Taylor was a useful idiot this whole time rather than actual controlled op

Obviously they have to shut down a couple Left Wing sites so they can pretend this isn't a co-ordinated political move

Here are some (((brackets))) just for (((you)))

Then we'd need leakers or someone to get into twitter and bait them into saying it on hidden camera or typed/written record

High up management now includes obligatory immigrant-to-west saying "diversity is our strength west", "natives don't get to voice their own opinion", etc. For example:

But the more interesting is the enemy within, typically sitting on the board. For example:

Martha Lane Fox (a.k.a Baroness Lane-Fox of Soho)
> involved in various ways with sjw charities > en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Lane_Fox#Charity_work

Henry Lane Fox
> took over running responsibilities of the Founders Forum (described as the "digital davos", being an invite-only network of digital entrepreneurs, corporate CEOs and senior investors) from bent hoberman and johnny/johnnie goodwin > web.archive.org/web/20171218182421/https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/silicon-sibling-henry-lane-fox-on-why-his-new-passion-is-helping-other-techpreneurs-9827958.html

brent hoberman

Jonathan (Jonnie) Goodwin

Also on the board is canadian Patrick Pichette

How does someone who's in the house of lords be on the board of Twitter
Doesn't this kinda blur the lines between public and private which is Twitter's whole argument of them being anti-free speech

Here are some (((brackets))) just for (((you)))

If you had more than 2 braincells, you would realize that I did not mean we should NOT use the brackets.

I meant we should do more than just use subtle innuendo.

Sorry, but some of you guys are idiots.

We already discovered one of the ways, mass easily digestible, truthful and often humorous propaganda, spread constantly across the internet coupled with large amounts of group think raiding to bypass their herd logic and passive defense mechanisms. Not being cowards is winning the mindshare we need. Nearly 10% of Americans polled were sympathetic to the ideas of Nazism.

We need to keep playing whack-a-mole with the kikes until we win. And we will be the the truth is on our side, while their mountain of lies is pulverized and falls down into pieces around them.

*because the truth

One of the admins on site's wife turned out to be a member of Mossad, then people started to get banned on the site once that came into the spotlight.

Disturbing its still up.

That's weird because if you could stop screeching long enough you would notice that the left is alienating their moderate members/allies on the daily. Some know that there is a class of people running the show but they just don't know who those (people) are yet. Allies are for picking up and pulling along. Be better.

Black twitter getting shoad now

ttps://twitter.com/newblackpanthr1
twitter.com/nbppstlouis
twitter.com/nbppstlouis
twitter.com/hashimnzinga

WE

Why are they even bothering to try to hide it? It's plain as day.

Not really, most back benchers and heriditary peers are involved in big business, very high up. counts, barons, dukes etc. Duke is highest rank below monarch and acts as highest in their territor when monarch isn't in it - and so it goes down the chain.

Loads of European aristocracy around, living in cushy castles, and meeting up to decide big business at "nobles"-only order chapels and lodges and functions. It's exclusive member clubs.

Some are fine, others are noahides/ cryptos/low-profiles, others mentally possed (cultural marxism), or simply take a 'scientific outlook' on their chattle (population reduction, people out of their club are viruses, etc.)

Apart from the JQ (Chabad, etc.), Jewsuits, College of Cardinals, Knights of Malta, higher-tier lodges, etc, they're really another to watch.

In fact really, it's not the organisations. They're the conduits. It's big families, some with 1k-2k histories, some Jewish, some muslim, some huwite, some scottish clans, irish, anglo, german, swiss, spanish, etc. etc…

A rabbit whole. To put finger on moves is like playing darts very trunk. Can see the board and sometimes the marks. Through a dart and sometimes your close. Other times miles off.

Really makes you think.

*hole

I fucking hate the nu-male faggots who run social media sites. You could call for the death of all white people and not get banned

*throw

(apologies, on the move and predective texts killing my posting, probably more mistakes in them…)

Where will I get my daily dose of woke?

WUZ

It will only continue. They are going to try to shut down all lines of communication, but they can not shut them all down because they need to maintain their lie to the brainwashed masses and the only way they can is by keeping the ability to reach them which paradoxically means that shutting the Truth down ensures that the Truth WILL reach everyone.

And even better yet, the full scale of the TRUTH is so astronomically different than what ANYONE expects, even Holla Forums will find that in their wildest dreams they were quite a bit short of the TRUTH. We are blessed It will make IMPOSSIBLY PERFECT SENSE.

The Storm was not a metaphor and the kikes think they know what it is but they do not. Just you wait, screen cap this and print it out. When they realize JUST WHAT IS GOING ON they will most likely do the most predictable thing like always THEY ARE FUCKING FOOLS! An the most predictable thing is they will try to shut down the power grid to hide THIS TRUTH. And in doing so, yet another PARADOX.. They will prove that the Truth is True and make it so much more easy for the brainwashed to accept and embrace the Truth. God Bless You All! You Walk With HIS Grace Even If You Do Not Realize It!

problem is not the police state, but who control such police state.

MisterMetokur b&

False and homosex.

imagine how powerless the powerful will be without power. none of their plans work without electricity

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur

Right, I'm dumb.

Razorfist, National Policy Institute and Malik Obama all got shoah'd.

Day of the Rope for the (((Alt-Right))) E-celebs.

It's like Leftists are working for us sometimes I swear.

How many ISIS and Antifa and violent leftist groups have been purged today?

Hopefully zero.
Double standards are important and must be exacerbated.

Also, the (((Alt-Right))) is a violent Leftist group.

Is infowars banned? They are easily the most obvious example of controlled Opposition to me. Jonestein never names the jew and blames space aliens and shape shifter instead

KANGZ

Gab is either buckling under the stress, or under DDOS attack. Probably the latter.

Do they really think they hold any power here?

THE AUDACITY OF THESE FOOLS

They merely adopted the darkness.

They will try that, maybe, but the moment they realize what has been done, what door has REALLY BEEN OPEN and that not only WAS IT OPEN but someone found what was locked away and then also found the way out of that labyrinth. WEW.

You think you know what it will look like to watch the thieves turn on each other as the rats flee the sinking ship? Imagine what it will look like when they realize they built a ship of water to sail a sea of fire.

It is said that HE is Vengeful and Wrathful.. That was meant to scare us to turn from HIM.. Oh Vengeance will be had.. But it will not be driven by hate or violence. No.. I hope it pleases you to know that HE is going to re-teach us the REAL definitions of words such as Love, Impossible, Paradox and SMUG. We will watch with a clean conscience as their punishment is caused by their own hands.

DEUS VULT! Smile, God Loves You!

This is what it means to create context

Do you think he knows that he's controlled opposition?

As of 2:30 Central, no
twitter.com/realalexjones

great image in your post, the modern KKK is almost certainly fed controlled Opposition to give liberals a strawman boogeyman they can screech at. Same with the skinhead neo-nazi degenerates with tattoos and meth addictions

As stated already, infowars isn't explicitly pro white. They will not be banned.

The only reason this shoah is happening is to lay a trap for Trump because he shitposts the truth on Twitter.
←you are here
>(((MSM))) glow niggers rejoice they control the narrative again

Exact opposite of what is happening.

Its not the Trump Curse, its Divine Intervention

So it's just kikes and their enablers?

You realize they will literally never ban Trump, right?

ah, so the kikes are just going after people openly against white genocide

The kikes at twitter wouldn't necessarily be privy to the ADL's communications with Jared Taylor and his "gentile wife", nor would they be above banning jews and their agents to give them phony persecution and credibility. See: Milo "le good jew".

Both AmRen and Britain First are completely kosher, with the latter run by a jew who held marches to encourage her co-racialists not to flee gentile nations.

>twitter.com/realalexjones is down
Nope. It's still up @14:35 CST

The Divine intervened to curse those who curse His anointed user.

Really user? Even a random SJW banned his account when leaving Twatter. If you think Twitter's owners are tolerant you're kidding yourself. They would rather kill their site than allow him to continue. They need to silence him on Twitter before he exposes the Deep State with undeniable truths.

Infowars is CIA. And the normies would have a fucking melt down if Jones got banned.

(please happen)

I can't speak for Taylor but Britain First dindu nuffin.

I said he wasn't banned, idiot

actually he's running one of those fundraisers/infomercial shows right now lol

you would see alex meltdown on air in realtime.
360win.

Jayda Fransen is a kikess, and they held solidarity marches to discourage her fellow parasites from fleeing gentile nations. As bad as Taylor is, they're arguably worse.

Having a catchy name and claiming to be nationalists isn't enough.

Yet another alimony bomb? Jonestein would love nothing more than to be banned, his retarded followers would eat it up and spend even more on his snake oil.

(you) "As of 2:30 Central, no twitter.com/realalexjones"
Wuz (you) a kang? Grammar; learn it, nigger.

I would pay good money to watch that video

Hmph. Wasn't aware. Have any actual proof she is a, or the leadership are, kike?

the only thing I can say about Jonestein/Infowars is he helps direct normalfags towards the redpill which eventually leads some to National socialism when they realize it's not lizard people and "globalists" (jews)

i'm surprised they haven't shoah'd stone. infowars claiming he's the most censored man on twitter, yet remains…
nvm he's still suspended from before the shoah.

they're using it as a badge of honor though. really anyone who remains on twitter after this is going to get shit on for being kosher.

Yea he was banned for calling don lemon a cocksucker.

they'll realize it quickly when every single one of the "globalists" or "goblin creatures" jones rails on constantly is a fucking blatant kike.

Covfefe sucker actually

He's called out Soros, a Hungarian jew, many many times in his videos but the fact the him and so many other of these globalists are jews ==is never brought up ever== just blame the imaginary space aliens and shapeshifters

That's nothing compared to Keith Olbermann rants.

>there are so few of (((us)))

My methods work 100% of the time for sane, logical people.
My methods work 50% of the time in cases of actual brain damage.
Leading questions are more powerful than factual statements.

There was an article posted when Trump retweeted them that traced her lineage back to someone named "Silver" or "Silverstein", she's a kikess. But even if that's all lies, they're still Israel-first infiltrators.

Jonestein does much more harm than good. His followers are cultists, making them harder to redpill than normalfags, especially if they spent money on his penis juice or donated to an alimony bomb.

Have and will not ever make a twitter account. In conjunction with supporting our networks, if any of you are to partake in re-entering twitter to engage in trolling, I was thinking perhaps the best way is to pretend to be a leftist, but just be Chris-Chan tier autistic and ridiculous to the point it ends up either accelerating the ridiculousness of the left or even pushes some to reconsider their views.

I'm sure there's a whole list of behavior you could engage in, in an exaggerated way. Such as the whole eating their own; calling out people for not be lefty enough. Also starting really retarded and ridiculous campaigns.

Spam

It's not that they don't give a shit it's that normal people have been programmed since the holocaust to dismiss any and all criticisms of jews as hate speech or conspiracy theory's. They are programmed to shut down any conversation that comes even close to touching on it.

the way i figure it he has two types of listeners. people who are already well aware of the jew and listen anyway because he's entertaining and it's better than getting news from CNN or Fox, and dissillusioned conservatives that somehow are still fighting over who is less racist and loves equality more. i don't even know what to call them, cucks maybe but it seems like the wrong word. these are the ones that buy all his shit, especially the older ones. they eat this shit up and still stick their head in the sand.

So why bother trying at all? The enemy is far too strong and much more organized.(Astroturf)

Kek, they are casting a very wide net. Yet the Hwite Whale, Moby Dick Spencer isn't banned.

False. Jones is the worst propagandist.
He will speak the truth, then vomit up a ton of bullshit to bury it, so people dismiss legitimate things as the ramblings of a mad man.

Just got banned. I’m back up on gab @jejfarmer

It’s not too bad, there’s a lot more people here than I thought. I will miss twitter though.

If they were strong or organized they wouldn't be confined to banning people from twitter.
The kikes are losing badly, and this further confirms it.

K that was definitely worth the ban tho.

Your not really him. Your name is Mr. Shekelstien.

JUST GIVE UP GOY!

You ask why? Because every single person on this board was at one time either bluepilled or didn't know shit about the jewish control of the world. We were all able to be redpilled. Defeatist kike

That user is a liar and in all likelihood a fag.

that's a bad goy

they're NOT banning the controlled op, but they are banning those who've genuinely been spreading the word

gonna miss frogwave the most, the guy was spitting facts about jews all day every day

Nope he is right. I have looked up tons of right wing or anti SJW classical liberal channels and each one has only has 500,000 views if the channel big or if the video predates the shadow ban. Nowadays these videos only get 1,000-8,000 views each. FUCKING NORMALFAGS WOULD RATHER TALK ABOUT FIDGET SPINNERS!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

fuck me imagine that fucking creature working at your job, and having to interact with it, knowing it's just a walking lawsuit waiting to happen.

GET MALDRAW SHITCANNED BY BRINGING UP CHRIST CHAN

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Honestly, both of those groups are equally deluded. Infowars is more poisonous than CNN or the rest of the jew media, because they mix more kernels of truth, with even more outrageous lies. His supposedly jew-wise listeners will also lie to themselves and claim he's really on their side, but he has to shill for the jews and lie to his audience, or they'd kill him.

It seems like they're banning both. There's no way NPI, AmRen, Taylor, Britain First, etc. aren't controlled by the enemy.

Pic related is a letter that an "AIPAC Beneficiary", who has written for Spencer' publications, wrote to a wanna-be JDL organization after they attacked Taylor. Sometimes the jews, or more likely, retarded shitskins, unwittingly engage in friendly fire.

Still sets a nasty precedent.

Fine. You're redpilled. Now what? We have no power. They do. Any loss they suffer is negligible while we lose jobs, friends, family, etc.

At the rate things are going I'd be astonished if those videos still exist. Youtube could be next.

Everything is controlled you dumb cuck.

Yeah because libertarians are so close to the natsoc bogeymen. Libertarians and civ nats are totally different.

So far, don't see any accounts that I know. I think it would be best to know how many followers they had. Also, if these accounts are saying shit like "jewfag" or "nigger lololol" or putting names in (((parens))) then I don't give a shit.

We all just kamikazed our accounts at the end. Might as well go out swinging.

Wut

Is that a tranny?

I don't know, but I want to fuck it.

That image is retarded.

Oh, you're a retard. I see now.

WHAT'S WRONG? I THOUGHT REPEALING NET NEUTRALITY WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS KIND OF STUFF??? LOOKS LIKE YOU USEFUL IDIOTS WILL NEVER LEARN AHAHAHA(You have to go back)

Hi CIA

Do you guys get free Starbucks at the office or is it one of those crappy office coffee makers?

We're happy about this moron. It's purging the (((Alt-Right)))

Stalin would had you and your tranny filled board all killed just fyi. The soviets didn't like faggots

THIS IS WHY NET NETURALITY NEEDS TO GET FUCKED

PAY UP FOR YOUR 10$ TWITTER ACCESS PACKAGE CUNT

I wonder what would happen if Trump announced on twitter that he was taking a break due to the bans.

To be honest, I’ve seen hatred of the alt right and TRS go mainstream lately. There’s a lot of twitter people that I would rank in wokeness with a lot of us here. Of course there’s entryists but they’re easy to bully. I’ve made quite a few IRL friends on nazitwitter. Would recommend, even if you never cross into meatspace like I did.

One of the major things is that the speed of twitter information streams is about ten times faster than here. I see things on twitter and then post them here because it’s still unknown. Sometimes there’s an entire day between the two if I don’t make the thread myself. Not that twitter is viable anymore.

Either way, if you guys want to join me on gab (I’m on a VPN 24/7) then you can hit me up @jejfarmer.

It will. Isps need to launch special packages to get access to twitter or youtube as soon as possible.

No one noticed this post. Jared Taylor is being accused of being part of a "violent extremist group" - which I find absolutely hilarious. They ignored his appeal lol.

Jokes on them. I've been banned for awhile!

bandwidth caps are going to come along with that, but they're already here anyway. even on "truly unlimited" plans if you read the terms they'll still kill your connection if you use it too much. Try going full-throttle on your internet for a month straight and see what happens. If you want real unlimited you'll end up having to upgrade to the business plan.

These censoring cunts should live in abject terror and raw fear of the neo-fascist Aryan utopia yet to unfold, Trumpist stormtroopers marching from school to school across the nation and dragging out every trembling, crying POC, LGBTQ, environmental rights activist, feminist and Jewish person, putting them on trains heading towards Trump-owned concentration camps where they will be treated as subhuman slaves; starved, tortured and worked to death. We're talking second term shit here. Big league stuff. All of it in the works right fucking now. Hail Victory.

Good.

Get the fuck out, cunt.

IT'S AFRAID

it is excessive i guess, just did the math
50mbit full throttle for a month
50/8=6.25MB/s.
*60s = 375MB /min
*60m = 22.5GB / hr
*24hr = 540GB /day
*30d = 16.2 TB / mo
if your paying for a vps your going to get hit with $10 / 1-2TB.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-18/todays-day-twitter-start-purging-users-and-prevent-certain-content-trending

steemit.com/music/@voxxe/into-the-light

Steemit is the real twitter alternative.

It's not like anyone here is going to do anything to him. He likely has more than enough security to protect himself against people he has angered.

Who cares lol it's only twitter.

Fuck it. If any of you had plans to become a hero, forget about the small things and do the twitter ceo.

I am honestly surprised someone hasnt got mad enough yet and killed off a ceo of twitter or facebook or whatever else like a newspaper. I mean with all the shit going on right now you would think someone would randomly snap and go ballistic inside one of the left wing offices

Who needs a flashlight when we have so many glow in the dark niggers here?

Holy fucking broken English. Can't be a literate white person left working there if there ever was.

Wew so I guess the /cbts/ board has been fully compromised. Some user was saying he found the key and what was meant by the door of doors and he said its a concept that has to be figured out cant be told but the questions he posted lead to the direct path to it. And they banned him. Im on my phone right now trying to find which thread it was in.

Wew hes gonna learn what a slippery slope is! Deus Vult!

Obviously, though it may not be yours Pajeet.

What you wrote: "As of 2:30 Central, no twitter.com/realalexjones"
What you think you wrote: "As of 2:30 Central, no. twitter.com/realalexjones"

Oh and another thing Pajeet,
What you wrote: "Is english your first language?"
What you think you wrote: "Is English your first language?"

What do the powers of the communications infrastructure think usually happens in a hot political and racial struggle situation if a critical forum for speech to normies is denied? Just estimating here, but I'd say there are about 3006 different solutions. Maybe 308. Or 223. Ok. Take care and rest easy, Silicon Valley faggot jew white genociders. Never fear. You won't be a bloody meatsack. Not soon. Everything will be calm and peaceful. I'm a pacifist. I hope everybody here is a good little pacifist, too.

But Jared is married to jewess and the only reason Amren is still around is because jews give him massive funding,

so it's happening

They all do this. Let the internet strangle itself. Let's go back to the days of webrings, Portal of Evil, and limited social media.

What is the solution?

Gas

This isn't as bad as I thought. It's a bunch of liberals telling you who they are most afraid of. I'm sure these people getting banned will move onto Gab and hopefully stop wasting their time on Twitter and start their own blogs that end up on places like voat.

Watching this go down, it really makes me feel like this could be the start of something new and huge. Does Twitter think banning a ton of influential people will suddenly make them irrelevant? I feel like Twitter is massively over-estimating their power here.

This should really be capitalized on. Anyone who has any sort of non-SJW beliefs should be rightfully told that they are in jeopardy of losing their accounts, so why bother building up a Twitter account and a following?

This could be turned against Twitter very, very hard, by spreading FUD that no one's account is safe and there's no point investing time and effort into Twitter's platform when there's tons of other social media platforms out there.

And the fear, uncertainty, and doubt doesn't even have to be a lie. Twitter will ban you if they think you are a bad person outside of Twitter. You keep your Twitter clean, but you go to 4/Holla Forums, voat, etc? Congratulations you are at risk of being banned even if you just go on Twitter to look at waifus.

Twitter is making a huge mistake and this is extremely exploitable to scare people off of Twitter. Twitter can burn and we can drive a ton of people off the platform onto another one, like gab.

Think what they are admitting

People need to be properly told that those thousands of tweets and thousands of followers are a complete waste of time, because you're entirely at the whim of Twitter and their political beliefs. This is some huge big brother bullshit, and it's comical they spend all that time crying about net neutrality and forcing ISPs to treat all data as equal, yet turn around and don't treat all tweets and accounts as equal.

Steemit and HookTube
steemit.com/english-pantheon/@voxxe/the-divine-days-of-the-week
hooktube.com/

Also

Meanwhile kike Tim Wise can say "Destroy White Alabama" and twitter doesn't even take away his verfied status.

twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/935720587443490821

Somebody should send this god damn kike a lump of coal or something more effective for Christmas.

The only people who can take away the power of those such as Tim Wise to spread their genocide message are everyday white people with courage and a lack of concern for Jewish kvetching.

Meaning “someone who knows where he lives and who would go and kill him”, right?

I bought illuminati back in 95 and I'm not sure where it is now. never played it. And now it is 500 goddamned dollars for the edition I got for twenty bucks originally. fuck. New version doesn't have the cool drawings.

Of course not, that would be a crime. Crimes are bad, user.

user we don't advocate violence, we're internet pranksters
now if you'd like to prank him that'd be something different

Thanks to soyboy jack and his failing company that is constantly bleeding cash, the normies have been exposed to groups that they would otherwise never have heard of. American Renaissance, Britain First, Traditionalist Worker Party, Generation Identity, Occidental Dissent, League of the South, Northwest Front, American Vanguard, Nordic Frontier just to name a few. Top kek

Honestly I am amazed you are not already in the Gulag for even visiting this place. Are most of the cities really so far gone now or is it just the big ones which the roaches have infested. With the UK they have so many cameras we get a pretty good play by play of how bad shit is, whats Germany like on the invasion front?

there's an observable thread on /lipidpol/2314078/

Do they not learn from past mistakes? or are they just biting the bullet now and early and will just take the hit.

They are thinking this will gain us a short sympathetic boost and then they expect a fizzle, what else realistically do they expect to happen here fellow goys?

Pretty much yeah, but you shouldn't use that as your only source if you plan to drop/support a person or party

Dam right user

i looked into him. apparently he used to be important but isn't very important anymore. probably because of his *cheery* disposition. all this anger he's effusing probably stems from having a great career and it all fading away while you watch other people getting all the credit for what you weren't good enough to do.

Censorship only benefits us, short term pain for long term gain. Bring it on kikes.

Has Jared Taylor ever sung a rendition of Huwhite Christmas?

Who fucking cares. This is what the downfall of twitter looks like. At this point there is no one "on the fence" who still uses that site. No one is convincing anyone.

Hopefully someone else see's this as an opportunity to form a new platform.

He gives talks to universities and such about how whites need to be exterminated etc, hes another Noel Ignatiev with slightly less influence.

So here's a question and I don't want mean to derail or concern troll but, remember that bakery that told the people that wanted a gay cake to fuck off?

If they are a private establishment and SCOTUS said they had the right to deny that particular order, how does Twitter removing users not fall under the same umbrella of "free speech"? My understanding is that as a private business/service, they have the right to control who can and cannot use it, and the same rights that applied to the bakery should apply here. Is there more to it than that?

One angle that I can see is that they could disallow certain words, but not outright ban/remove people

I have a feeling that this week is going to be a big week.

they unleashed a shitty algo, that's all this is. My guess is it snags anyone who says Trump and not drumpf

Government is the problem. The based private sector is the solution. Too much winning!

He's an antiwhite kike who has been to 100's of colleges and other institutions, just branched out with podcasts a month ago and has at least 16 speeches planned for next year. Never underestimate the power of a single kike.

speakoutnow.org/calendar?name=Tim Wise archive.is/tnDZ4

sometimes I think this guy is just a goyim trap
like any red-blooded white man will want to kill him; so they prop him out and sit back with a special team that's watching his house all the time or something like that

I just don't buy that nobody has tried to kill him.

Shhhhhhh

Shitty boomer meme, shitty boomer post.

RWDS bait?

Just went to check if pic related was banned, saw this surprising post near the top. He also had another one that just says:
Hes hiding his power level, the only mainstream person Ive ever seen make the distinction that its communism, not fascism.

Are you fucking kidding me? Peter has become a living meme the last two weeks with all of his philosemitic posts. He literally posts about how much he loves Jews now. There's an entire subculture of memes making fun of how much of a sellout that fucking faggot is. Liking Peter Sweden is about as entryist as it gets. Get the fuck out.

Get the malay cunt banned off of twitter this way, put him on suicide watch

Kid, stop worrying about how to wrangle kiked up words and legalese. Instead just point, laugh and mock and enjoy this ride. This is how they proved to the masses on old half/pol/ the shiling was real, the shut it down's were on to something and that we really were under attack. This shit just proves to yet more that Holla Forums and our views are right, if you listen closely you can hear the rumblings of an ocean behind their fucking wall of propaganda ready to burst thru their dike. An massive ocean of shit and piss hellbent on an tsunami. And shit like this…. it is just them poking fucking holes in their own built up propaganda.

We are winning the war of ideas and words already since we decided to play to win and drop the bullshit. Don't worry about being an hypocrite, we win any which way we play this game. And when we win big online, we will have an opening IRL soon enough to finish this war once and for all. And it will not be won in an court.

So get fit, get funs, get stocked and get to shitposting. And remember to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Peter isn't crypto-1488. He disavows "Nazis" because "they were losers who lost the war." Pretty dumb.

I saw him kvetching about muslims, maybe its just 88d chess given the hypercucked environment he exists in. Everything he puts out is like little girl raped and vagina set on fire. The philosemitism isnt okay, but that doesnt mean hes not just hiding his power level. Call it cowardly and such, but calling that communism is a lot more than someone like Hannity would do, or even Tucker Carlson.

Yeah, he has figured out that torture porn in the form of stories about Europe's woes is his niche. Notice he never does shit about anything. He is just a fucking shill for cash. My favorite Peter Sweden story is that after he became uber philosemitic he had a poll on twitter designed to garner financial support. Well, pic related is how that went.

Ill give you that, bitching about 2k a month is pretty pathetic. Its an important role though, showing people the things they try to avoid with daily life. I talk about the 4 year old boy raped in Austria by a muslim who was let off, the 1 million underage british girls in sex slavery, the little girl in the US who was pissed on by muslims who were let off as juveniles, the one in Canada who enslaved over 20 underage girls etc and no one knows what Im talking about. That needs to change.

what do you think of this guy?

You call that a captcha worth saving?

Calm your tits, calling it out as communism is more than Carlson has done and he gets fucking pinned threads. Of course hes a zionist kike faggot negrophile.

There's a billion better journalists than this fucking sellout. Fuck off back to r/T_D faggot

I was checking if he was banned because hes so moderate. The point was the post about how the british opposition was acting as communists is surprising exactly for that reason. You ask Tucker what it is, and he will say fascism.

There's a matrix of importance and level of scrutiny with redpilledness of message. Peter has zero importance or scrutiny so he could go a lot harder and more redpill on his message but he doesn't because he's a coward. Tucker has infinitely more scrutiny so he does pretty well for what he does, but in the end he too is a philosemite.

(check)

The cowardice he demonstrates is ironically a result of our sick and demoralized society, which obviously has its origins in the actions of jewry. You cant fault white people for being subverted, you can fault knowing race traitors. Sweden and Norways antifas also arent like the jokes in America btw. They will smash your face with a brick in a public space in an instant, its one of the reasons Breivik cited for why he felt peaceful opposition wasnt a choice.

Hey Peter, you're not welcome around here.

Checked. You're suppose to hyphenate "Anti-White", baka.

Holy shit.

LEL

Let's ban everyone who's not a marxist from the internet after all if they're not posting anonymously they must be e-celebs. Hahaha yes this is so great now we are finally free from the stain of e-celebs attacking the kikes and positing arguments for NatSoc online hahaha we win Silicon Valley technocrats!

literally kill yourself you wretch

EDL are definitely zionist controlled opposition, so someone being banned is not proof of their authenticity.

Holy shit, what's this from?

Hotwheels turned Christian? Am I being memed on?

Was there any other use for twatter?

Not really

Why can't I hold all of these parasites.

Methinks thou doth protest too much, pajeet.
>twitter.com/realalexjones is down
here's where you claimed i said infowars was banned when i said he wasn't. Noticing your poor reading comprehension here? plebbit's more your speed you should go back there

Apparently not. It's a little sad to hear that he's done with imageboards, but I guess I don't blame him. He steered 8ch through a lot of shit for like three years; that'd take a toll on anyone.

Too many opiates, too much shilling. He was too young and inexperienced for the shitstorm.

I still miss his stewardship of this site.

oy vey goy don't ever pay attention to narrative being pushed by folks with lots of sheep following them

He most likely realized that spending 8 years of his life on imageboards wasn't the best idea, considering that he probably has a shorter lifespan than most people.

Same. Anons owe Hotwheels a great deal; without him most of us would still be on cuckchan or we (god forbid) might have ended up on libre/master/endchan. Polite sage for offtopic.

Can you share the PDF for Hunter?

I hope Hotwheels doesn't think the end result of those 8 years is a waste, because 8ch is one of the best things remaining on the web.

I don't blame him at all. He did a lot for us. He deserves to live like a hedonistic richfag in the Phillipines, drowning in tiddies.

Godspeed, you crippled bastard. I miss you more than I ever missed m00t.

I remember on one of his last streams after he fired Jewsh, he answered my question about how many people he thinks died in the Holocaust. He quoted the red cross document. God bless that crippled bastard.

THIS
Red pills are Valkyries, we are battling with memes.

Those who die while meming will be raised to Valhalla!
Shadilay!

lmao

As far as I can ascertain, he has gone full blackpill, and he did it ages ago.

mobile.twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/939459423709274112?p=p

There's a thread over on /sudo/ as well. I have no idea what to think about the whole thing because one second he's hating Holla Forums, the next he's tweeting with a MAGA cap, then he deletes everything, converts to christianity and only shitposts about Rust.

This is a good angle. This is a perfect event and trend to turn users against those kikes and undermine their platform.

Franco is back up on gab.

These are panicked moves. The knowing of the Goyim has gotten out of hand this year, and they don't know what to do about it. Predictably, they've fallen back on SHUT IT DOWN! The involvement of the Jewish founded and dominated "anti hate" SPLC is no surprise, but the involvement of the explicitly Jewish ADL is a mistake they will come to regret.

The Jew has named himself in a display of raw Jewish power. They think this is going to help their case? Their Chutzpah is their undoing.

You don't own any games on steam. How young are you? Don't tell me you don't remember the shitstorm of how jewish steam was when it was created.

You don't own nothing goyim. All your steam games are extended rentals. Steam is shit, and you should feel bad for using it.

Steam games are to play with friends, so the games' ephemerality doesn't really matter. If you really want to play a game after its prime, that's why god invented piracy. Steam is a great platform, even if not perfect. Certainly better than the alternative.

You too huh? hehehe. Yeah I dropped a shit ton of Nazi goodies on kikes and got libtards debating if blacks are people or not. Pretty sweet how many strokes I caused. Survivors seem converted with the number of 'likes' or whatever the fuck that shit was.

He glows. That's why he stays.

Look, as long as people say outrageous shit like blatantly lie and talk like they have Downs, problems are going to exist. All people of all races and ages shouldn't speak to one another. Shit should be like prison where you're put in a area based on your race, views and age. The whole thing is just an echo box where the users are both spied on and used.

If you want to fuck with them, make accounts and just report tooooooons of posts. Do nothing else.

Anitfa KILLS half a dozen Americans today, injures dozens more and those accounts remain. Tells you everything you ever needed to know about, 'Twitter'. I'll be shorting the stock, AGAIN. That paid off nicely 3x last year.

Of course, that's controlled opposition. That's edgy nonsense for cuckservatives. It's nothing more than lip smacking over stories in msm which helps the biggest advertisers on there. What a fucking misnomer that 'infowars' is. A war where you push the enemies propaganda. It's just lazy, disingenuous bullshit for sister fuckers.

ANCIENT LEGENDS / GODS
ALEXANDER "THERE ARE NO MORE WORLDS TO CONQUER SO I AM SAD" THE FUCKING GREAT
SOC "I KNOW THAT I KNOW NOTHING" RATES
Pythagorea (invented harmony and nice maths)
HERCULES DESTROYER OF SNAKES
ODIN THE ONE-EYED MASTER OF ALL STUFF
THOR HAMMER MAN LIGHTNING GOD
ARI "SLAVES ARE SLAVES BY NATURE" STOTLE

CLASSICS
Adolf Hitler
George S. "No good decision was made from a swivel chair / We fought the wrong enemy" Patton
Joseph Goebbels
Julius "Ride a tiger" Evolver
Fredrick Neechee
Otto Von Realpolitik Bismark
Wagner
Beethoven
Abraham "got shot because the Greenback is better than a central bank" Lincoln

Old Fashioned Celebrities
John Wayne
muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker "Blue birds want to be with blue birds" Ali
Paul "If I were The Devil" Harvey
Henry "invented mass production / hated the international jew" Ford
George Lincoln Rockwell
Ayn Rand? No she's a jew. But her fictional character Hank Rearden? Maybe…

9/11 era woke
Penn Gillette
Alex "Controlled Opposition and/or Bill Hicks" Jonesy
Ron Paul

ECELEBRITIES
GamerGATE and shit=
Gavin McGinnnes
Milo Yiannamalphabet
Stephan mOlynewb
Sameul Hyde
Sargon of Arcadia
Weef the Alabama Uber Hack
Murdoch Murdoch
Hideo "SNAKEEEEEEEEEE" Kojima

nu-ecelebs
high levels of soy
Tucker "Trump's Dick Is Delicious but My Hair is Great" Carlson
That gay guy with the slick hair, oh yeah Spencer something something gay
The youtube "all jews should die" guy Pewdipei

Celebrities that don't know jack shit about the net
Mad Max Mel
Crispin "Q user" Glover
Ryan "Deracinate to pull the roots out / probably not redpilled tbh" Gossling
Studio Gibili Guy (gave a samurai sword to jews and told them to fuck off then made animation that celebrates tradition and nature and stuff)
Donald "45th president" Trump
Vlad "Russian mafia helped me rise to power" Putin

NOTICE THE FUCKING TREND?
The more we get to the present, the more pozzed and the least active the "celebrities" become. Twitter is a drop in the bucket. I could do this properly but I'm too drunk I guess not recommended.

t. drunk user

what the fuck is the source on that?

The only thing Andrew Jackson did wrong was leave any of the indioes alive (but since he explicitly deported them so that their language, customs, and people would NOT die, we can turn their entire narrative against them).
The only thing Thomas Jefferson did wrong was not enter a full alliance with Morocco to wipe Tunisia clean of all life and repopulate it with Americans.

Oh, and ‘deport/execute all the jews in the US’ for both of them, but that’s a given.

Both of them should have killed every kike they could. Huge mistake not to at the time.

nice dubs and better post

I no longer play video games, but I couldn't disagree more. Either buy a game, or pirate. Paying someone to rent it long term is retarded and an insult to consumers.

Today is the day twitter jumped the shark and slit it's own throat.

Notice how they all pile on you like that? All the other replies to this post shitting on OP for simply trying to keep things on topic?

Pol is compromised.

Yes it is, but you’re only a small time thug in that plan.

What's Pol?

National socialism works best when other races are into too. Wanting niggers to go back to africa and kikes back to israel is bad how?

Yes. Killing the kikes to the last man is the only way. Anyone thinking otherwise is a traitor and deserves death.

No one care about the insulated faggotry of the Alt-Kike. Not even the real Right.

We're all laughing at you e-celebs losing your sheckles platform. I hope Infowars is next, that would be a great redpill.

You know how fucking sick we all are of you (((Alt-Right))) cunts and your constant bullshit excuses for everything? We've all grown to fucking hate you.
Yeah, WE.
ALL

The beast did not fear us but does now.They are afraid, we are burning their wooden marxist empire to the ground! Hail Victory! They can't anything from the fire!

FUCKING SEA CLIFF
kinda jelly

its not gated neighborhood, its just a bunch of medium sized houses scrunched together alomost touching eachother with 3 foot lawns interlaced with mcmansions that touch the street

The beast fears Zionists?
Are you fucking retarded?

All of his irc pedophile friends ended up being communists, he freaked the fuck out.

They go after who they dislike.

This

So pretty much what happens every fucking time on IRC, then?

Amren is not controlled opposition. Jared has explicitly named the jew. He does not however blame every single jew. He recognizes there are a small minority of jews which are not the enemy. This seems correct to me as well as President Nixon. Nixon saw most as the enemy but Kissinger was not the enemy. Remember he said if there was another Holocaust he would do nothing?

This may be off topic for a Bavarian basket weaving board, but Hitler was a great man, a war hero, an artist and a great thinker. He valued efficiency and bravery, not pettiness and frivolity. When whites can embrace these values again and rise up as one, then nothing will stop us. It's fun to joke about gassing the kikes and ranking on ecelebs, but in reality that is not the message that edifies the masses into a cohesive force.

Bump for more alternatives…

Hitler in Mein Kampf told us how to grow nationalism. I don't have the qoute but it ws fairly early on in the book. He told us that the origin of nationalism was an appreciation for ones own country. To grow this appreciation will grow nationalism. That's why I like the propaganda with the Classical Statues and pictures of Europe. It builds a sense of one's self and allows a person to affirm himself in his identity.

The movie is called Africa Addio . It's available on Youtube.

B-but muh deep learning bot that I can't troubleshoot because I have no fucking clue how it works!

Good for you, Twitter will be more like weibo now.

==Holy fuck these fucking (((AltRight))) shills. You people are so fucking obnoxious.
Nothing you say matters. I'm now going to twitter to report over and over again your people.==

Nice try Moshi

Look at Religion of Cuck™, their entire belief system is based on negative traits like hate, greed, deceit and jealousy. They have a foundation of shit, so do the kikes.

REPORT ALL (((ALT-RIGHT))) TWITTER PAGES – NO MORE GOOD GOY SHECKLES!

I.slam and Judaism is founded by Satan, without the light of Christ Jesus they can never win. Christ teaches us to look away from materialism that infects those two false religions. He wants us to look upwards to the ideal and transcendent. What matters is not our money, rather our Volk and our belief in God and his ideals. With Jesus Europe could never be overcome. But, as God dies in the minds of the modernists so does Europe and her children. The light of God is life, we should absorb as much of it as we can and root ourselves in him. There is a reason the jew hates Jesus more than anyone for all time.

Keep kveching D&C shill

For shame.

Getting this asshurt over someone criticizing your formatting skills. Are you new to image boards or something? Get some thicker skin you faggot.
inb4 crybaby filterfaggotry

Good goys not welcome.

Hey nigger, I'm deeply concerned about the environment. Definitely fucking make the fags suffer though.
It's nice to dream.

>he thinks (((environmental rights activists))) give a shit about the environment

Checkout the aftermath of one of their rallies (trash everywhere) to see what they really think of it. Environmental rights is just a facade to implement the Paris Climate Agreement, aka the new world order.

Learn English … Roma.

Am I falling asleep or this broken English?

Looks like it was ran through google translate.

Pajeeted.

No, he doesn't. His avoidance of talking about Jews was purely a PR move, that in the 1990's, did actually help him get traction,

Critically underrated poast. Movie definitely worth watching.

because that is how Con-op works fam. You make a convincing alternative to lead people towards an attractive goal then you crush it. I promos aut-kike cucks are going to be talking about how they need to watch out for "Bad Optics" because it was the "ebil nazi" that lead to BASED Jared getting purged.

promise*

you cannot dive what is not united

If you still subscribe to the "oy vey it's just a huge coincidence" school of thought, notice how you ALWAYS see them going clockwise. I've never seen that symbol going anticlockwise anywhere. On that page all the triangles go the same way (you can see the rest of them if you go to the page) while the squares and circles are a mix of clockwise and anticlockwise.

Kill all those who insult the Prophet Adolf

Death to pedophiles and phoneposters.

Cantwell is back to podcasting and out of jail for now!

Speaking of Duke, a lot of people don't trust him, but as a Ukrainian, I am very thankful that he has provided much detailed information (to the English-speaking world) on what the filthy yids did to my country.

um yeah ya know like yeah um ynow its like yeah like uh yknow ummm like um yeah ya know like yeah um ynow its like yeah like uh yknow ummm like um yeah ya know like yeah um ynow its like yeah like uh yknow ummm like

Twitter accounts should only be used to promote your website or ideas on other forums. Should attack Twitter for a few weeks and then leeve your account dormant forever. Only use Twitter in a way to undermind that rigged platform.

Mike the KIke is the Alt Kike's Louis CK

Duke has published good information on the kikes and Israelis but his past is shady as fuck.

This is because of the Krautocaust. He single handily destroyed all efforts at trying to deny race realism an intelligent or rational position anymore. The evidence is irrefutable and Dr. Jared Taylor is a large part of the reason why. He's just too smart for them.

If you can't beat 'em, ban 'em.

dubs confirm

if you can't b&em, v&em

I don't know how you managed to stumble upon this site, but you need to read the rules before posting. Reported, enjoy your ban.

Don't be idiotic.
They will (((shoah))) 50% of their controlled opposition and leave 50% in place.
Those (((shoahed))) 50% have their integrity and acceptance within the right exponentially increased as gullible frogs think "they got banned so they must be legit!"
This is just part of the ploy. An ideological smokescreen. The Jew Jayda (((Fransen))) from Britian First, who Trump retweeted for instance, is the biggest example of govt controlled opposition you could hope to find. Add in the e-celebs and yes, you're looking at a reputation-building exercise which hopes to counteract outing as "controlled op e-celeb."

One of the most objective outlooks on why Africa is shit, why niggers are shit, why the colonizers were right all along and what Europe will look like if we don't intervene.

Sure, Chaim. Whatever you say.

It's easy to make a twitter clone, if I recall like a few hours in ruby since it's so rudimentary (hence why braindead niggers love the shit out of it). The problem are hosting fees which could be easily fixed if we could decentralise/P2P it.

Fuck you faggot.

Jack Dorsey, (((Noah Glass))), (((Biz Stone))), Evan Williams

extra small accounts that post more explicit content than these ones got banned quite a while ago

This really does feel like our Shoah from 4chan. We will rebuild stronger. There’s a bunch of people on gab now, except it feels like a white only space since blacks don’t have nearly enough agency to make the shift.

If you just deleted your shitter account, the problem solves itself.

TL;DR GET THE FUCK OFF TWITTER

Whoa so edgy. Twitter was great for redpilling people. Around here pretty much everyone agrees on everything which is nice in a way, but twitter gave you a lot of exposure of new recruits.

Mah nigga. Twatterfags just couldn't handle our sick 10/10 bantz. I have been banned for a while now. I was banned as soon as their crackdown started because I shitposted directly at every famous anti-white.

We are a success because the kikes are cracking down on everyone. When they crack down on everything non-extreme, lots of goyim will become extreme as a result. It's old news that Twatter banned many normie Trump voters. That's what the whole "muh Russian bots" thing is about (no never mind that these people voted for him and kikes run actual bots all over Twatter–fuck reality, basically).

I knew we had these motherfuckers the moment this shit started. They lost in every way possible. The goyim know. Daily reminder that kikes are mentally unstable and will do the same thing in the event of a civil war (massacre civilians, piss everyone off, get gassed, etc.).

This

The normies must know the truth just like what happened to kraut and low-t

gas yourself tbh

The only people left on twitter want whites to disappear.

resist.com/Onlinebooks/Hunter.pdf
Theres one on /pdfs/ somewhere, Im not sure where on the board. That website Ive never used, and the "resist" name made me second guess it. After googling just the website, I saw Metzgers name show up and thats about all I need.

So when will Trump force his own ban via innocuous comment in order to kill twitter?

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

I'm impressed they b& (((Jadya))), she's a Jew.

There FB Was b& too m.facebook.com/TraditionalistWorkerParty/

The American na

the American Nazi party has been suspended too From Twitter

twitter.com/anp14

Yea that was covered in an article yesterday, they were one of the first to go apparently. Are they an official party? Because Twitters own rules say they exempt political parties.

justpaste.it/microbrain

This is what I call a good captcha.

I see your chrischan and raise…

Spoiler: the G stands for gay.

They have connections to and hire ppl ECELEB kikes like TracyBeanz and a lot Of QTubers. I've been posting all over about this.. no one cares.. time to fight boys… it's coming… prepare..
Relax. Train. Get fit. These are the best of times. Always knew I wasn't put here to simply work 40hrs…. 1488.. see you all in the streets…

Twitter was once a bastion of free speech but now says it's 'no longer possible to stand up for all speech'
uk.businessinsider.com/twitter-no-longer-possible-to-stand-up-for-all-speech-2017-12

ITS ANNUDDA SHOAH
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

I would honestly prefer to just execute them. I had a nice elaborate fantasy today of a SOCOM group raiding social media faggots' headquarters and imploding some faces with a truly gigantic pistol. Bonus points for having the Punisher logo still stenciled onto their armor like total badasses.

It would be truly a great thing to see anti-first amendment faggots get an instant public death penalty for fucking with the Constitution and the Folk. That's what SHOULD happen to those pieces of garbage, anyway.

It was discussed over a month ago that on 18th Dec Twitter will start censoring "neo-nazi" accounts. After one month of larping, Mueller is /ourguy/, heck Comey is /ourguy/, fuck, 0dumbo turned it seems only one thing is sure: progs will do what they said they'll do related to opposition, while the "nazis" will wait and hope for the best

Should've been expected a long time ago. Free speech is never free speech, but giving a platform to speech you like. That guarantee to freedom of speech is withdrawn once your preferred message becomes popular enough.

Was it? I'm genuinely asking, I've never really used it.

archive.fo/OXcVI
This is my favorite part. A blatant acknowledgement that we won the war of ideas online so now they have to oy vey and shut it down.

gas yourself.

Hmm.

Well he probably doesn't have much time left and running this place had to be very time consuming. Hopefully he is spending his remaining days wisely hookers,booze and blackjack

Why do you seem so frightened?

Janet Yellen had a team of security that 24/7 sat in a mansion across the street from her mansion, in a gated community.

Is that a lady or a boy?

#boycotttwitter

Weve all seen those charts but the ones on Spencer and Reginery etc are the only real convincing ones. The rest are ambiguous and circumstantial. Theres also no actual sources on any of that stuff.

It stands for God.

Not that I am a Mason or anything.

Says it stands for God.

Not that I am a Mason or anything.

Right. Except for the Wikipedia bios from which all the information was copy/pasted.

SHOUT OUT RAM!
Love you guys
youtu.be/20sH9yGHqcs

What is it about twisted, evil kikes that cause them to live forever.

(checked to the max)

I don't know.

Hahahaha fellow NAZIPEDE!
PLUMPFAGS BTFO!!!
Shared

They eat children.

Of course he does, because he's a paid Republican Party propagandist, no different from Fox News, Breitbart News, and 8/pol/.

He definitely belongs in the oven but to be fair he's kind of calling a spade a spade in the military men quote.

Alex Jones is not target first.
Target first: Traitors.
Target second: All Asians cannibals and African parasites, who will not go back.
All bullets will coordinate to ensure allocation above.

I will it.
Now go cry about someone else.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

dont do it fgt

Not really, since 'Infowar' is a Pentagon invented term ('information warfare') and Alex Jones works for U.S. Special Operations Command.

Was that post supposed to make any sense? Next time write in English, please8ch.net/pol/res/11056416.html#q11058859.

huh

>[[[Jack Dorsey]]], (((Noah Glass))), (((Biz Stone))), [[[Evan Williams]]]

FTFY.

New controlled narrative about to be pushed. Can't have any thinkers on either side of the spectrum.

IT STANDS FOR 'GNOSIS' YOU FUCKING RETARDS
Destroy Freemasonry, and its crypto-Judaizer nonsense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry#Nazi_Germany_and_occupied_Europe

This.
they drink the blood of the innocent.

That's why big business should be completely nationalized

Did Atomwaffen Division get banned?

Stalin wasn't jewish, (((Bronstein))) was

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
LOOK>>>>>
Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI
Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e
Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O
Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO
Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp
Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1
White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

mmm

It's just a way to get on streets and cause Real violence, kikes might try and pull the IQ card but they aren't very clever

BuzzFeed News obtained internal emails that show how Twitter’s leadership struggled to interpret its own rules while de-verifying Milo in 2016
archive.fo/dLrGy

its anudda slidah

See goys? Taylor is totally not a Zionist plant because Twitter shoahed him!

I'd suggest you look into that for yourself. You might be surprised.

testing wordfilters:
Death to the jews
Death to the jews
DEATH TO AMERlCA

Well, he was a self-hating paranoid Georgian Mischling.

The creator of the Generation Identity movement had similar words on the kikes. These jewish puppets actually believe their own lies too.

Why did this make me laugh so hard.

What do arrowheads symbolize?