Compromised. Now I know why there is no more Meta Mondays

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Enjoy your console shit, AAA shit, look at the fucking catalog faggot shit.
You faggots think you are still special? Mark and his goons are now just shadow bump-locking threads if it is against the narrative/ negative about major video game companies. Good fucking job. You are now 4chan 2.0

Now proceed too circle jerk down your pathetic hole with dubs, gobacks, and anime faggot shit. Fuck you.

Good bye.
Nice not knowing you.

Posting in deleted thread

Try harder you fucking goons. Go back to your Steam groups.
Why is there no more Meta Mondays?

Do you have a single fact to back that up? It'd be really useful if you could show you're not just talking out your ass.

That sucks. What threads has this happened to?

WEW

/thread

kek has spoken

What is the narrative? Please elaborate. I'm intrigued.

Nice.

Checked.

Metashit is cancer, good riddance.

Check the catalog, 90% trash.

oooooooooooooooooooAOAOAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now this is a dubs thread!

Yeah, I just tried it, this thread will not appear in bump order.
Censorship is great yo.

Haven't seen a stoning before.

Now I have.

Thank you user.

Oh yeah, censorship is great.

Is that you yami yugi?

Jesus Chrism how majestic.

Seriously though, I wish the mods or the BO would be more approachable. On smaller boards, the respective people would actively take part in meta discussions and listen to user concerns.
I'm aware that this is difficult to achieve for a board the size of Holla Forums, in respect of both user base and staff size, but no solution at all leaves a sour taste.

RELIGION OF PEACE

So no one cares about shadow bump locking threads. Good job faggots.

My life's mission is to enrich your lives.

Holla Forums isnt that big. Mark and his kikes are just that, lazy ass kikes. Holla Forums is fucking dead, I am going to /vr/ and Holla Forums. I dont care how slow it is.

/vr/ thanks for the tip.

Can't be worse than Holla Forums.

Nothing is worse then Holla Forums

Goddamn Holla Forums is so fucking bad, they actually do a tiny bit of moderating now but freech has already wrecked the board

You haven't been to Holla Forums, have you?

What did Fagthundra do?

lmao
Really though, there is obviously a mod or two that seems to have an affinity for Overwatch, but I don't think a shitty meta thread will accomplish anything.

Have a vagina in the Middle East.

I don't understand that argument. Claims of censorship only apply to suppression by the (local) government.
If I might dare to be rakish, the operators of this website have all the right to tell you to fuck off since you're basically urinating on an extension of their front lawn.

The thread is bashing major cancers of the video game world. It wasnt just overwatch.

Never have clicked on it. I can barely stand pol sometimes.

i used to be a board mod for Holla Forums and have met mark in person.
im the fag that went to new york to help hotwheels move to the philipines.

mark tried to get out of tipping a pizza guy when he showed up at hotwheels place and me and hotwheels laughed about it

mark is just dumb and he double thinks on his own thoughts too much.
also some cunt i moved in with stole my fucking Holla Forums vynyl bumper stickers. faggot heroin addict cunt

noice !

I just want an answer to why the thread is shadow bump locked. That is all. Also why there is no more Meta Mondays.

Wow, really?

i mean its icing on the cake listening to him wriggle out of a tip in person
i never thought something like that would happen on my visit

Does he do the Jew hand rubbing?

Can't someone just make a new alternative Holla Forums board? If this shit is getting this bad, I mean.

I would but I'm dumb as shit

no he is actually pretty nice in person, avoiding conflict in conversation and such, but both me and hotwheels levelled with him about some of his terrible habits

we tried to convince him to take acid with us and i ended up taking all of it
the acid was from the owner of knowyourmeme.com

i wish someone still had all the photos from that trip so i could point out who i am.

There's /svidya/. I like it because people are not only talking about video games, they're actually playing them.

Whatever happened to /svidya/?

the jews

Yeah, this is the first time I have noticed since I first started posting during the first exodus. I cant find any info on bump locking and what triggers it. GG

Oh, shit, nice. Will check that out.

Mods do need to clean up those Google play shilling threads or whatever the fuck they are.

Denuvo aside how is GE2? I don't think I've played a single MH game or clone before, besides like 6 minutes of RaiderZ

Good, do what you say and stay away, don't come crawling back.

I would've squared off a bit more in both, but goddamn cuckchan is cancer.

was getting caught part of your plan?

I check cuck/v/'s catalog every time I think this place is getting cancerous and it always blows me away to see just how much worse it is over there than it is here. Like, damn.

Every time someone here says "Halfchan is better/equal here", I make a special 30 second trip to Halfchan specifically to prove them wrong.

you're schrodinger's user then, you're both better and worse than me ; because you couldn't even pay me to shitpost there anymore

user just said he goes over to screencap, not post. And lo behold, it always works since it's full on cancer over there.

That said, cuckchan is leaking here, they need to be taught manners until they leave or behave.

he's a guy of moderate stature

Huh, still no response to OP's questions. Strange.

It's almost like he asked no questions at all except for "you guys think you're so special", referring to whether or not we're better than halfchan. In which case, see . And stop being a faggot while you're at it, I thought you said you were going to the "slow" Holla Forums.

Meant for , although I'm sure anyone could have figured that out.

I love everything about this webm

We bumplocked some of the threads. I'll double check though.

I don't remember the tipping thing, although it sounds like something I'd do to save cash. Although it's good to see you again Orange.

Also did you cuck me when you fucked the girl I wanted to fugg, or is it not NTR since I never spoke with her during the actual party. Just curious if that kinda thing is NTR.

I thought you were asexual, like absolutely incapable of even having a boner for anything that isn't Umaru
huh

I've been doing nothing but browsing Holla Forums for the last three days. I need to get shit done. Please ban me for 24 h please.

Oh god no. I'm just a giant faggot who likes fit 3DPD

I'd have thought you'd be more into christmas cakes :^)

Is it time for another cake?

Test

You really need me to ban you? Well alright. Good luck user

Do it faggot.

I don't like Holla Forums, but saying it's worse than Holla Forums is reaching pretty hard.

Holla Forums is a board that literally cannot have a single thread that doesn't get derailed by the lowest effort shitposting imaginable.
That's assuming someone even bothers to make a thread that isn't clearly intended to provoke shitflinging in the first place.
If they start having rate muh dik threads they will literally be completely indistinguishable from cuck/b/.

Wait, so you do bumplock threads that talk shit about games and video game companies?