Serious Disclosire

Serious Disclosire

Hooktube Link:
hooktube.com/watch?v=F33rUJGrshU

In light of the Podesta tweets, I believe there needs to be.a counter-dialogue initiated, like immediately.

There are too main schools of thought about UFO’s, and where they originate from. Some people believe actual aliens have crafts that are flying around space and our planet. Some people believe that the Pentagon secreted away German technology [die Glocke et al] and began a “Secret Space Program”. This difference is important, and I am regrettably unqualified to speak on the matter. It’s also important to note that the two ideas ARE NOT mutually exclusive.

A person more qualified than I, Dr. Steven Greer, runs a program called Sirius Disclosure, and aims to blow the conspiracy against aliens and off-world technology wide open. Dr. Greer evidently believes aliens do exist, and regularly establishes contact.

Listen closely to his talk of “Democratic fundraisers” “very good friend of the Clinton family” [Starts around 9:30]. This video is from March.

Talk about Podesta and Hilary and the signal boost of bluebeam pre-cum starts around 10:30 mark.

Anons - your mission, should you choose to accept, is simple. Put this guy, and this video in particular at the top of every alternative outlet. Boost the shit out of it. Leverage all assets.

This is the last card in the hand of the cabal. Signal boost to even Religion of Cuck, as they will certainly be involved, and perhaps connections there can be established to upend this current order.

If this bomb is defused, the road to our enemies lay powerless, and our truth upon which our ideals are laid may prosper once again.

Discuss. Forge some dank memes to diffuse this bomb. These clumsy ‘tards can’t even win an election. Let them fail spectacularly one last time before they all sod off to the labor camps to build our new vacuum-tech. Tell the goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

tothestars.media/
tothestarsacademy.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/x/

>>>/oven/

Reported, then. We don’t give a fuck about your kike misdirection.

Fucking kill yourself, chodemonkey.

With all the current happenings (Mueller, Alabama electoral fraud, countless other things) the last thing needed on the first page is >>>/x/ content.

Steven Greer is a faggot fraud, newfag.

It's relevant to other discussions happening on the first page. You don't control the dialogue here, Moishe.

The nerd virgins are back.

Reported.

where you from bud

Skinwalker ranch user AMA

Go suck a chupacabra's dick, /x/

>>>/autism/
>>>/flatearth/

Aliens and Flat earth has always been a bar to divide alt-right. This came up during the whole 9/11 investigation cycle.

This isn't about what you personally believe you dumb fucks, it's a chess counter to a huge Podesta project. Jesus Christ, do I have to spoonfeed you newfags?

Definitely not a multi-million dollar project. Nothing to see here, goyim.

tothestars.media/
tothestarsacademy.com

Die.

I summon a succubus to kill OP

plz no bully.

Reported.

How's that going for you?

If aliens were to visit earth, either they would be discreet and remain undetectable or they would announce themselves. The idea that they come here and allow themselves to be seen but only at a distance so that all evidence is blurry phots and videos of them running away is absurd.

A crash landing or malfunction of one of their crafts would be the exception to this, yet very few alien stories include such examples because there would then be evidence.

Well, there is this, though it's not physical evidence.

I think that is OP point. That Greer is a fraud and is connected to Podesta/Clinton so we should expose that to normies.

you have failed, leave and never come back you turbo giga faggot

whoops, I dropped this

Reported.

Always interesting when the shill brigade jumps into action this hard. Anything even remotely related to Sirius, and the Disclosure project are always intentionally derailed/saged within minutes of creation.

Reported. Kill yourself.
>>>/x/

Serious what now, OP? You sound like a nigger.

You don't know what anyone believes. 'Some people'… Sure and a lot of people don't know any basic science of any sort. A big reason why, is that they don't read. Yet tards like yourself, think some unknown cunt on the internet 'believing' something is just as valid as the knowledge of someone who spent a decade studying and two plus decades working full time in a field. Like the first poster said, /x you can talk all the fruity shit in the universe you want there in an effort to avoid real life.

The amount of shilling in this thread is shocking, SHOCKING, well not that shocking.