Kikebart: Christian Bale Laments Trump’s Presidency: a ‘Genuine Tragedy’ for America

archive.is/5V9zt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Uhbxe91GIQ?t=159
archive.is/P8HhT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unimpressive, very bad.

Will dubsman succumb to the Trump curse?

already did
dub man is sittin dubless while trump licks his double scoops

Dubs confirm dubsman is bereft of dubs and Trump has doubled up.

the closest he's ever gotten

it's why he is always so impressed with dubs

Bale works for the Jews. Sad.

Checked
Nice

Dubs confirms dubsman cant get dubs.

Trump curse inbound.

Fucking checked, two scoops for all shitlords.

Confirmed. Dubsman will never see dubs.

Somebody said dubs?

oh no, not a celebrity
what will i do if rich people don't agree with me

And then Christian Bale offs himself after lamenting Trump's presidency.

Now that somebody with authority on the subject has trashed Trump how will he ever recover?

It's why the memes revealed him to be dubsman, they saw your post coming and realized he would forever be a dubsless normie, cursed to ro the digitless expanses of Facebook and Twitter, wondering how we got our mojo and constantly fascinated by our repeating nature. All makes sense now.

witnessed

So I take it all that shit about Dubsman being a secret Republican was bullshit?

CIAnigger is alive and well on Peaky Blinders.

Give it a couple of days and he will be justed one way or another.
Is he married?
If so, alimony time

Christian has Baled on us. No dubs. However, he probably isn't red-pilled after listening to so many Jollywood Kikes tell him what for.

A little guilt goes a long way.

Is the fire rising?

KEK has spoken through the dubsman
Trump is cursed

It's time for you to leave.

Why are you insulting kek's prophet?

You have to go back.

KEK has spoken
His good agent Dubsman received his message

Call me Alex Jones, cause you just got filtered.

KEK is turning on Trump
The good Dubsman has delivered his message.

Isn't his mother a jew?

No, his grandchildren are. They are even circumcized.

Filtered.

This is the Turning Point
KEK has cursed Trump

PRAISE KEK!

Dubsman, the great prophet delivered KEK's message
'Trump: a Genuine Travesty'

Hostiles is gonna bomb now.

Stepmother, Gloria Steinem. Funnily enough she was a vocal critic of the American Psycho book, so he must hate her or something, to want to do the film.

Why do i get the urge to burn the kekistan flag? Oh yeah because of how shite and cringey the followers are.

What the fuck did Trump do?

All I see is people getting buttblasted for shit he says.
Did he do something this week?

Trump may be a forced meme, but at least he used to be good for a laugh before KEK turned on him.

That's been on Kikebart for a few days. He doesn't have long before the curse hits.

kek

Welp there goes 2 GB of an entire dubs checking image folder.

checked

Wait until the curse hits to delete them so you have source images to make memes about his misfortune.

You did the right thing, user. Nothing of value was lost.

KEK works in mysterious ways, although he was pretty damn clear when he summoned based prophet dubsman to deliver his message for him.
Trump is a tragedy.
We received your message, KEK

Do I have to repost that webm of you gagging on some guy's dick?

(Checked)
KEK WILLS IT!
So another one added to the Trump curse? I guess Bale really wanted to dig his own grave

feels bad man

small guy.

KEK has spoken!
Abandon Trump. He is a Genuine Tragedy for America

wild ride

I guess Bale wants to get his back broken like his role as Batman in TDKR.

KEK has abandoned Trump
PRAISE KEK!

Nah.. he's virtue signalling for his upcoming anti-racist movie

checked
that image is more real than you know

(Checked)
Holy dubs of truth right there. I hope that movie fails harder than Ghostbusters 2016.

the reason this doesnt bother me is because anything a gaming group does is automatically cringy. people like to post this kekistani autism like its suppose to be embarresing to us, but it isnt. I dont give a fuck what these kids do..
also I think as I get older, less things are cringy overall

Trump is great. Fuck off.

I don't see how that kekistani shit is supposed to be embarrassing when the whole purpose of kekistani is to be a joke

Not according to KEK. you blasphemous kike.
Trump is a Tragedy
according to KEK

lol

Bale is a jew, newfag.

It's doomed. They'll be lucky to break even.

So is Trump, what's your point? Kikes are susceptible to being possessed by alien entities that's why KEK made the right choice with Bale. You wouldn't want to possess a goy who then butchers the message. Imagine if KEK spoke to some /r/The_Donald faggot. He'd probably butcher KEK's word and misunderstand 'Trump is a Genuine Tragedy' as "Trump has a Genuine Strategy"
KEK IS INFALLIBLE

Suppose for a moment that Hitler was, in fact, the time traveler. Coming back with all the information he needed to elevate his people and put things to rights. His focus was to make his country great again, but he lacked the ability to do the horrible things necessary to insure that it stayed that way. By stabilizing his country he only made it a more desirable target for the kikes to come back later and harvest their wealth.

Now, look at where we are today. We can not afford to fail a second time. They must be exterminated like the parasites they are. We must dehumanize and face to bloodshed. They must not be allowed to wipe us off the face of the Earth.

photoshop them so that he's sad about never getting dubs but doomed to check them all

All are fallible. Even the gods.

This faggot keeps implying that dubsman = kek just because he checks dubs
You guys need to buff up on the lore

dubsman = kek's guiding angel
dubsman would have a massive mural in the church of kek.

look a based black kekistani! lol

I wonder what took him so long to share these clearly deep seated opinions. I wonder how many shekels he stole from George Soros. ;^)

everybody knows he was molested by spielberg

i forgot, check this jewtube
youtu.be/4Uhbxe91GIQ?t=159

at 2:40 he says some gay stuff that only makes sense for a gay movie

Even dubs man’s shills are dubless. Savage. Two scoops.

In checking these dubs, it would seem I have forgotten to tether my sides.

(checked)

So I guess going dubless means he's not going to make it to 44.

Checked and kek'd, dubs man has no dubs.

This only further confirms dubs man's dublessness. He can only reclaim his rightful dubs by recognizing the God Emperor's divinity.
Praise Kek.

Damn. Bale is literally the only actor from Hollywood I legitimately like, aside from mighty Mel.

Sad!

Bail on Bale

This is the same mentality of the people who erased their pepe folder in 2013 when normalfags were using it. If bale cucks even harder then dubs images featuring him would be potent for memeing on him.

Kek. Two scoops, two digits, two genders.

I do not see a bright future on Mr. Bale's horizon.

archive.is/P8HhT

A shekel for the good goy.