utn.pl/7KOCp
bbh.marpirc.net/superspy/pink.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello goon

All girls have black holes under their dresses if you know what I mean

what game is that. I want to play it now

Oh dear.

and which game might that be?

I don't know, I wanted to see if somebody would post one.

Honey Select

that's cheating!

aura kingdom, its grindy gook crap that has trains of default haired bots all over the place. its trash

Just like real life

fuck you falcom

Pre patched Dead Island. If someone has a comparison shot I will save it.

big collections sets & video:
vide FORUM:
utn.pl/7KOCp

I'm gonna look up YOUR skirt, nerd!

DO IT

Its just lazyness sometimes, i noticed the more complex the clothes are they are more prone to having blçack voids down there, maybe a npc polygon limit.
This doesnt happen as often on japshit games because they look like crap and any calculator can run then.

Wait what the fuck? Weren't we told that psvr is doomed due to no panty shots? Was that all lies as usual?

What game?

Nopanhimesama.

I have a solution just for you.

You think people would just lie on the internet?
It's doomed for entirely different reasons.

Are non-black burqas halal?

Bloomers are a sign of God's love. I can't think of a sexier or cuter undergarment.

spats
boyshorts with the correct dimensions (with incorrect dimensions they are very bad)

Spats are just 100% sex though, they lack the intricacies of bloomers. Though, it can be argued that the intricacies the spats lack are made up for by the personality of the type of girl who would wear them. Regardless of this, I still assert that bloomers, if however minutely, are superior to spats.

They're the greatest undergarment I've ever seen in my life. No other could possibly be as pure or loving.

Why don't more games do this?

when I see black voids under skirts and dresses I like to pretend they're really hairy and what I'm looking at is actually crotch hair, I don't like hairy crotches but it's still kind of arousing to think it that way

Pic related.

That was not even a real burqa without the veil over the eyes. Something like an one-piece niqab? It wasn't me that came with the filename, it was already there.

That's actually a good point, that spats are just a personality flag. I think that flags that bloomers mean aren't for me.

Any way to just have the burqa, without the girl?

How often do you actually get to look cute instead of just being a man in a dress?

Dragons Dogma

Thank you, terrorist-chan.

Some of the outfits are gender restricted, if I recall correctly. I can just choose to play as a little girl anyways.

Just as terroristic as christians, eating the flesh of man, drinking blood, and engaging in self-flagellation. God damn the Romans should have crushed Christianity and Judaism like the bugs they were, there'd be no Islam had it not been for Christianity and Judaism: the descendants of the Nabateans would still be there to fight off any wild Arab-Nubian and Arab-Ethiopian mongrels.

You just got baited. son.

I'm not an atheist though.

What a classy young gentleman.

You are welcome, but
tips unironically

Ero games have more features and attention to detail than western trAAAsh.

It better.

look at how colorful the original game was, and look at how grey and pale the remakes are in comparison

its just developer laziness, if you don't want the player to look up the characters skirt don't give them a skirt, or put something funny under there. the black void method is just being a shitty modeler

The false equivalence is high.

yeah it has nothing to do with having less geometry on your models

I wonder if he ever achieve his dream

>Not changing every day and having unique pairs for holidays/special occasions

I think you did it dude.
this is the most retarded analogy I've seen here.
Congrats.

It's like you don't like the smell of heavily used panties.

i've done worse

do I really have to point out why triangles and wooden structures aren't comparable at

maybe, but strangely enough its the big name developers who use shit like black voids even though they put 200trillion triangles to make some pig nose on their character model and no other attention to details

I'm indifferent because he was the worst kind of faggot.

They start rotting on the body at some point. Plus the smell of filth gets in the way of her far superior fresh natural scent.

What is going on here?

what the fuck

to go even further beyond traditional bondage

might as well go for bodysuits at that point

true bondage connoisseurs just encase their body in concrete

The Jew fears the Samurai

>it's the final boss

I'm not complaining. I got a good laugh out of it.

Wow, Peach has got some haunches.

nier

How intriguing.

It smells great. You don't know masturbation until you fap while smelling used panties

Fucking nippon censoring.

what is max payne 2

what r u gay

FUCKING BULLIES
GET OUT

Anyone know of a good place for conversion therapy? I don't want to be gay

This "feature" reminds me to The Super Spy for the Neo Geo. But this time, you had to reset the game to see this character changing her panties.

Someone should take the first animated gif and change the panties each iteration. I would but I have thing to do, like post in threads instead of actual work.

What game?

If you or anybody else want to do it, here's everything you need:

bbh.marpirc.net/superspy/pink.html

It's already done.
Literally on the page you linked.

Huh, thought clipboard worked with .gif

Why don't games have any pubic hair fanservice? It's a huge fetish for me, especially when it's just peeking from the top of skimpy panties a little. No non-h games have anything of the sort, if I remember correctly.
Although Sentan Kagura SV has a beard accessory which is just the right shape and size to pass as hair if you stick it onto the girl's crotch.

Nice.

Historical crotchless bloomers make me diamonds.

Dork sorls.

Is this a fetish

Same. Ke-ta does a beautiful job too.

Also that armor combination is an offense to my eyes.

Well, I wanted that character to look like a faggot because he's the only mage character I've really made.
I normally go full comfy-knight-mode. Metal helms go great with comfy scarves/hoods.

you know what a prototype is for?

gross

A cute vagina that's leaking with so much arousal that it creates a small puddle on the floor is delicious; not gross.

Anna would be disappointed

what are you gay

what a terrible word

It has its moments.
BUNNY CUNNY

There's a certain bunny whose sweet, tasty honey I'd drink straight from her cunny.

Only degenerate weeaboos use it.

Roast in hell, kike.

Did you even read his post?

Did you, moishe?

Yes. He pointed out that the representation of the Muslim women in that comic was bullshit, because they are forced to cover themselves and the western woman dresses however she likes.

Whatever the fuck you're bitching about, it isn't there.

Nice job, yid.

Shut up you kike

What the flying fuck are you even talking about?
Is this bait?

Nigger you did not even read let alone understand my post you simpleton.

But please just say everything you dislike is kike propaganda and blame da joos for all your problems sure it makes you lot happier : )

American Mcgee's Alice games are very guilty of this!