What the fuck is going on

Every post I see on here now is flooded with "reported" "sage" "larping faggot" "RP" bullshit.

What happened to actual thought and good posts? Why aren't we collaborating with anons in fighting the real enemies? (Pic related)

The destruction of Western society is well underway and every post I see is pure cancer. There's nothing of value here anymore. Just another adaptation of cuckchan and Reddit fags autisticly screaming at each other.

Do we even deserve a chance at saving our society anymore? All I see is faggots wasting potential on shitty larping conspiracies, the overused and retarded "IT'S HAPPENING" threads, and other non focused bullshit? Has Holla Forums been completely subverted into infighting and wasting efforts on stupid little distractions?

The truth is nobody else is going to fight. Normies are brainwashed NPCs, our politicians are all but fucking worthless. Our culture is being destroyed and us fags are too busy in-fighting and pumping our superiority complex to do anything about it.

Post your best redpills and let's get focused on psyops to win our culture back. Or don't. Just don't complain when it's gone.

In B4 everything in first sentence

truly

what

is

going

on

fellow

user?

Shit threads get shit replies, go figure.

yes we are all very concerned

checked

CADRE.

stop complaining and make useful threads.

the shills, sock puppets, reddit shit posters, and lefty Holla Forums faggots wont stop shitting this place up. its been dead for years. its why people moved on to endpol, infinitypol, xyzpol, axiompol, nextpol,etc…

this place is garbage.

ever since the elections the userbase that came over during the exoduses and even before have been chased off by 4cucks and unironic redditors in such number who refused to lurk that their normalfag cancer became a large part of board culture here
of course, you wouldn't know this because youre one of these transplants

ebil mod ebil jimmy and ebil dwump happened :^)

this, also mods encourage it

Fucking shills bruh. Things are happening right now within the fedgov and kikes are being outted. They can call it larp and report as much as they'd like but they can't stop whats coming.

>"reported" and "filtered" like a good twitter sjw LOLblocked
basically this:

I'm technically a newfag go ahead and roast me. I've lurked off an on here and cuckchan but thought you were all dramatic brainwashed nutjobs. I've found over time that it was my own projection I was casting. I was your typical good goy conservative. For the last year or so I've been lurking as I began the redpill process. As a lurker I've noticed I don't get the satisfaction I used to from this board. Cuckchan is a complete waste of time. I figured that out early. The quality of posts and then the replies have been shit. There is no more hope that I used to get. Maybe I'm just a overhyped delusional fag but I want an actual difference to be made. As a benefactor of previous psyops I don't see posts that make other newfags who come here get redpilled. I see shit. I know I'm a newfag and posted out of time, but my hope is that maybe some autist veterans will see how normies and newfags need to have something to lead them out of (((their))) mind control system. Like my stupid ass.

Pic is proof I'm OP I'm on mobile

(((Your racism is making you better, more easily satisfied cattle. Please continue.)))

Holla Forums is under attack, has been for some time and you are not helping the matter.

lurk 2 years before posting, if you want to actually contribute to discussion here.
keep posting your retarded normie reddit shit if you want to be ridiculed, faggot.

The tactic is simple, call everyone a shill until the whole board is people pointing fingers and nothing else. The average user has too much trust in anons and most of the time all it takes is one person to call someone a shill then someone misinformed about the topic at hand will choose to believe the user pointing the finger because its his chosen herd. Too much trust in anons and lack of concrete knowledge makes it really easy to deny anything regardless of truth

You know what happened. We can’t tell you.

You are entirely correct in your analysis. This place used to have something resembling real discussions but all the posters with a three-digit IQ have either left or just entertain themselves with shitposting.

This is what the BO wants though.

Also:

anyone that says the shills lost or all the money put into ctr or blueshare was for nothing is completely deluded

Sage'd and reported for being a LARPing faggot

:^)

we are being heavily shilled by one or several AIs, in additions to the mundane jidf, cia goon or leftytard
this attack was probably launched after the success of IOTBW, because it spooked the spooks to see how effective we were for an operation that costed 1/(10^12) times what they would have needed to spend for the same social impact
see thread →

The mods are the reason it is the way it is. You can fight them for a while but it becomes an uphill battle. There is a concerted effort to keep the far-right ignorant. Things were ok here until Trumps inauguration. The quality declined immediately after. Everyone knows we need a redpill general for newfags. Used to have one. All different now. Get ready for war irl. When people can't talk openly, violence follows.

Just accept the reality: The average poster here is a dumb faggot and thus only things dumb faggots are interested in get pushed.

It's no secret that bots on autoresponders are prevalent here.

Stop projecting onto the rest of us, please, Chaim.

(((We've gotten you so twisted up that your people are starting to accept genetic slavery.)))

Your own response proves me right. I've been here since the Exodus. I have seen the quality decline by the day and now any rational talk is simply impossible because most posters here don't even have the basic reading comprehension to understand each other.