"Bill Priestap" will get you banned from cuckchan

BTW, the name very few have heard is Bill Priestap, Director of Counter Intelligence at the FBI. He is the focal point of the entire Russian Investigation involving Trump.
Comey referred to him as the decision maker on not telling Congress about the Op. Sally Yates referred to him as Key.
He's Srzoks boss. It was a Counter Intel Op, he was in charge. Yet no one knows his name………… is he a fall guy or did he feel the heat and out the others ?

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf
mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/941607551904505857
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/15/a-curious-case-of-counterintelligence-bill-priestap/
archive.fo/OvBId
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153503831
archive.is/QAAbK
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153540192
behindthename.com/name/sabina
whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf
archive.fo/72weq
archive.is/J91i0
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153544922#p153545558
archive.fo/brsRL
youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/05/10/the-biggest-political-scandal-the-media-is-missing-it-should-lead-to-congressional-leadership-impeachment-hearings/
8ch.net/pol/res/11032886.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153555350#p153555350
archive.is/QvE38
threadreaderapp.com/thread/941585613089857536.html
archive.is/911RJ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153240050/#153242199
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
pastebin.com/raw/LkEx7Ybe
whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post/can-you-say-very-special-agent-boys-and-girls-7832153
youtube.com/watch?v=YSn7Iomisyc
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153825218
yuki.la/int/70166367
docdroid.net/CM5sWm7/r2-huma-abedin-giustra-hillary-clinton-racketeering-indictment.pdf#page=2
bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=204338
hooktube.com/watch?v=zx0WJ7q9KjA
anonfiles.cc/file/25e7ff8e8c42b4ee47694466adc8ed73
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/154203568/antifa-showed-up-at-my-work-and-house-my-options#p154205735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yes he is a jew

P. 6 or "ctrl f" Priestap

secure.whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf

mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/941607551904505857

Married to Sabina Mishell. Clinton crony

We don’t care. We left 4chan, forever, in 2014 for a reason.

Isn't he a weasel kike?

Big time

I'm aware of that and I'm aware you don't care.

Just tested it. True. We know the FBI has had it's fingers deep in cuckchan for years, even before we moved here, but I thought it was just for baiting terrorists and entrapping people with CP

Bill Priestap
3100 P St NW
Washington DC 20007-3078
(212) 384-2872

Leads me to believe that the Director of Counter Intelligence has a relationship with the mods. Not surprising really. Still interesting at least.

Thanks Putin

The point is that cuckchan doing this suggests Priestap is especially worth looking into.

Sage and report for wasting our time, then.

So make that the point. We get off on triggering your leftist bullshit.

We ban for D&C for a reason. Our world view comes from truth, and therefore its easy to conform.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/15/a-curious-case-of-counterintelligence-bill-priestap/

Good article on him. Seems like he has a habit of not wanting to be mentioned

Cuckchan 1.0?

I'm not the OP, faggot. I get that you've recently migrated from cuckchan, but we have IDs here.

Don’t care who you are. You’re bumping a slide thread. Reported for fundamentally not comprehending what this site is.

IIRC faggot moot gave the feds the keys to Holla Forums after that mess with football fiasco or whatever. possibly even earlier.

Kill yourself.

Cuckchan itself is irrelevant but if they're actually banning people for mentioning Prietap's name then he's someone significant who should be looked into.

Priestap, whatever. The point is if this is true then it needs to be investigated

Bump.

Reported.

Holy shit it's real.

Sure thing sperg

It's true. I was just posting here if any anons wanted to dig into it a little and spread the word around. Cuckchan does this not unfreaquently with some names. Usually when awareness is raised it's dropped.

Papadopoulos means "son of a priest"

Good discovery, OP; best thing to come out of there in years. Look how quickly this thread was shilled.

It's a nice find. I guess it's his office that's in control of cuckchan.

This should be stickied

We should raid cuckchan with images/memes/infographics about Priestap

Time for a cuckchan raid i guess.

Kek, are you the idiot who got mad at me for providing memetic weaponry to commie-killing Filipinos?

Gonna need some independent confirmation.

Also, for anyone complaining about cuckchan:
The FBI is on the ropes, and now we might have a chance to fuck them with their all-encompassing control of social media too. Any further damage to their image right now could be useful.

It's been provided
Here

And here

good info, but you still need to go back

Here is my ban. Something is seriously fucked up over there. They even went to all the trouble of banning Greek characters in their word filters. I will try again with new Unicode characters as substitution for certain letters in the name.

ab2c2f is getting fired on monday

Tested it, and it's rue. I was banned from "all boards." Fuck 4chan. fuck Jewt, and fuck Kikes. What is even the reason for this ban?

Haven't these faggots ever heard of the Streisand effect? Regardless, I don't want cuckchanners coming over here to discuss it. We should investigate this guy and see what is going on.

You're onto something now can you trace why?

Newfag you left your IP in the cap

Ha ha.

And Sabina Menshel means "Daughter of a Rabbi".

Must be fake names like usual.

I'm honestly starting to think posts like this are scripted reposes that are posted whenever halfchan is mentioned in any capacity.

This. Honestly, why do they ever bother like they do at this point? You'd figure they'd have experienced the Streisand effect enough times by now that they would know better.

they did it with benjamin fischbein as well

Don't get much more kikey than that.

I did the test as well, and I never want to post on cuckchan ever. And my god it really is insta banned

Something else I noticed. The bans last until the end of this year and pretty much every proxy is banned from cuckchan. So it would be hard for users the get the word out that they are being censored. Could they be planning something between now and the end of the year?

I think we should start digging into this bill guy now that I saw that.

In that case, it sounds like we need to make him famous

Why not just single space the letters of his name? That outta get through the filter.
And warn them that if they post the name they will be banned till the end of the year.

Pretty much, what you can do is meme others into getting banned for typing the word in other boards.

archive.fo/OvBId

there is some info, very little of it, on this page. which was on page 2 of a google search. The articles on him are all about russia and pretty recent, but extremely vague about his involvement in anything.

SUCCESS

kek I get this when I try.

bump

Actually, the worst thing you can do in front of them is appear credible. Make an image macro that states that they'll get banned by posting a Jewish name and instruct them to post "Priestap" as proof of jewish influence. (((They'll))) stop enforcing the ban because they want others to think of you guys as crazy people.

From what I noticed, typing it on other boards doesn't work. It's only enforced on Holla Forums.

Yes, do it with a picture of the kikes face too.

Just type Prie"789347823478989"stap and tell them to remove the quotes, everything inside of the quote, and post.

I wouldn't want her walking around with my name either. Woof.

4chan really took a dive into shit creek. Glad I noped out of there years ago.

Why would halfchan care about that man's name being posted?

because it's pretty much run by the FBI these days.

(checked for intrigue)
I've got a feeling about this one

I thought CIAniggers did the dirty work.

is there a difference anymore?

All this shit with the Mewler investigation is really rustling my jimmies. I can't keep up. At first he was (((/theirguy/))) then he was /ourguy/ now he's (((/theirguy/))) but not really because it sounds like he has a ton of shit on them too. Unironic shit.

Good job.

If you censor your enemies, they win.

It's been confirmed a million times that the FBI is rotten to the core and everyone working there deserves to be impaled on spikes in the DC reflecting pool.

just screenshot his name and dont put it in the text of your post

Metal af.

When do we get a real president that will impale the swamp orcs?

Fixed it up a bit.

this is good, would you want to direct users for more info or would you like to keep things quiet?

I'm not here to make rules.

Does this effect all boards?

I'm ordering you to test it and report back. I guess that's what OP wants, I'm willing to play along.

I was able to post 'google priestap' in an extant on 4/pol/

You don't get banned for it anymore. I made a few posts recently with the name.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153503831

(((They))) changed it because they hate handing you credibility. They probably have their eyes on this outlet now.

Nope

That was fast. It took them 24-48hrs to drop the Benjamin fieschban or however you spell that kike name filter

This coincides with the repeal of net neutrality. They are already taking over the internet. If they have gotten cuckchan so fast, I wonder what other platforms they have taken over? If anyone has fake Twitter accounts, see if you can talk about him there without getting shadow banned.

Three hours between this thread going up and the autoban being removed. It's not like there's any need for further confirmation that they're watching 8/pol/, but they're really getting more and more blatant about it.

lol stupid fucking spooks

Holy fucking shit. The smoking gun.

Archive this thread and the one on Holla Forums.

They removed my ban and I don't even think I changed IP block yet

yeah "we"'re just contrarian and acting as nazis for the lulz and wont actually commit full genocide of nonwhites and manifest destiny lmao it's just pretend we arent really serious about this stuff haha

I bet he's the fed fucking rat.

This should be fun.

This thread needs an archive. cuck/pol/ lost the autobans, so now head FBInigger will fade back into obscurity.

So they were either watching this thread or the mods saw a bunch of people suddenly being autobanned for using the word and caught on.

Is there any way to know how long a word was on the ban list at cuckchan? I am wondering if it has been on there for a while or if it was only recently banned for some reason.

Find an org chart

OP here. Here's an archive. I'm going back to cuckchan as requested. Bill, when you read this thread, I just want you to know that you may suck my dick any time my nigger

archive.is/QAAbK

Or we being manipulated and made fools of by the Jews.

You'll be masterbated to death by a milking machine Bill, after German shepherds with poisoned tipped fangs chew your feet off.
Then you will be made into pic related.

Nope, it worked for me.

Welcome to the thread, dumbass.

See

Is this the reason the old fbi hack was only the first half of the alphabet? :^)

semi-related, does anyone know if anything happened from the ben fishbein guy thing? iirc he was connected to CTR or something and you would get banned on halfchan for saying his name the same way as this

Make a thread about it on cuckchan. Don't let this fucker get away with censorship.

This is a difficult phenomenon to prove. Collect as much evidence as possible before posting imo, the shills will try to gaslight you now that it has been changed.

We should fucking raid 4skin, and make every single thread about Bill Priestap. Take total control of the fucking board, and tell the mods to go fuck themselves.

Except that screencap doesn't prove anything, user. Since people can't test it for themselves, it leaves us with a dead end unless someone recorded a video of them getting banned.

Freedom of Information Act Request on Bill Priestap.

Go back to law school, rabbi

Holy shit, look at that Ayyy

"Bill Priestap"

It's bullshit

Why are you lying about this?

They removed the ban, dumbshit. The trouble now is proving the ban was in place at all.

How do I know what text you entered?

We know that the the twitter account of Assange was compromised during the huge ddos. The twitter account contacting Trump Jr and asking him to commit criminal acts is absolute proof of that. That is when the spooks went full shut it down mode, so did this compromising of Assange's twitter coincide with Priestap being banned at cuckchan?

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, I tested it and it's fucking true. I typed "Bill Priestap" exactly, and was automatically banned for 1 day. Anyone who attacks me is a fucking JIDF shill.

Oh look I'M NOT BANNED FAGGOTS

I the absolute state of your retardation.

I am permabanned from cuckchan for something unrelated. So someone should make a thread and link it back here. It would be interesting to see how the shills spin this one.

It has already been established that the moderation of cuckchan is watching this thread. So it would make sense that they would send shills over here to cover it up.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153540192

Seeing what's banned on surface level media platforms is a tell tale test for what they're hiding you stupid jew.

Good luck with convincing other people this happened. I'm 75% sure that this faggot was actually in the banned text list, but now we can't prove it, and even worse we have faggots like you who don't know how reality works and instead think that you can convince people with "listen and believe."

(Checked)
Those dubs of truth don't lie. They are very desperate to attack the thread with shills.

I seriously hope someone somewhere did.
This is why you archive and/or record everything. Kikes memory hole shit then gaslight people all the fucking time.

The eternal torcuck.

Don't be so fucking paranoid.

Ockham's Razor says there's a ban on his name for a fucking reason faggot

Probably not. Yet again, let this be a lesson to you faggots, screencaps aren't "credible" evidence anymore. Soon enough neither will video evidence be "credible", but for now it is, so utilize it, it's not that difficult.

FUCK OFF WIDF
behindthename.com/name/sabina

0/10, see me after class.

Into the filter bin in yet another thread you go, manlet.

I cannot believe that the turkroach Maddow poster is back. Must be a semi-important topic if that shill is here.

Sage for offtopic

Auto-filtered

Right on cue the Maddow shill shows up. They must have you on speed dial huh? Thanks for confirming my theory, faggot. Filtered.

You mean.. they weren't… raped?

How the fuck are you not b&? The Trump tax debacle alone should have made you kill yourself.

Oh shit. One of the links in the cuckchan thread already went 404
whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf
THIS IS WHY YOU ARCHIVE BEFORE YOU POST

Filtered and reported. Continuing with the subject matter at hand. Shills are trying to derail

What's the matter, kike? Upset you can't censor this on 8ch?

I have managed to save one article. Too bad about the other one.
archive.fo/72weq

The infamous "Rape of the Sabine Women" is an unfortunate mistranslation stemming from the Latin word raptio, from which we derive rapture. In that context, "rape" is better treated as "abduction" or "kidnapping."

Trust manpigs to fuck up basic vocab with their lusty dreams of raping strong, independent womyn like the Sabines.

Sorry for the confusion. I did not wish to imply that there wasn't a reason for the banned text. Clearly, they want us to focus on this Bill Priestap person.

Along with the fact that others, such as Comey, have avoided mentioning his name.

Confirmed again.
I just tried to post the meme and I was banned on the spot.

OP back again. I've noticed I haven't filled out a captcha on cuck chan for a dozen posts now. Normally I have to do one every post nearly. Should I be worried?

Bill Priestap

Waiting for the ban

I suck cocks. No, still not banned.

FUCK

I was really considering archiving that for a minute

God damnit

This is getting pretty good.

You're absolutely right. Let's get back on topic.

Partial fake news. Hyr actual name is Sabina Menschel, and she has evidently never donated to Hillary Clinton. The only federal contribution she's ever made to a non-501(c)4 entity was to Senator Gillibrand's re-election fund three months ago.

This doesn't include donations made to committees operating at the state or local level, however.

For some reason I am still sucking cocks on 4chan. Why don't the evil raycists ban me?

threadly reminder to filter anyone who posts a picture of rachel maddow, they have no meaningful contribution to any conversation

The screencap doesn't include proof of why the ban occurred, let alone that it's an actual ban. Maybe someone more clever than I can come up with a way to make a proper way to verify this type of internet shenanigan, but they need to do it quickly. The kikes are working day and night to gaslight everyone over everything.

Look how easily all you faggots accepted the "x time increments ago" web 2.0 bullshit on every fucking modern website. None of you faggots blinked a fucking eye at how bullshit and unverifiable that makes everything.

Listen to this goy - er, guy. Pay no attention to the dox behind the Maddow.

I got it back faggots

Every time you show up in a thread it basically confirms that we're onto something.

Just a problem with the spam filter mein dudes

archive.is/J91i0

hypocrite

lololol

hes right you know

Just posted the name on Cuckchan and it went through and i'm not banned.

Only newfags bought into the Q LARP.

They abducted them, but those strong Sabine women were just too independent to be raped. They lectured the Roman men, who were basically a nation of criminal outcasts on the merits of respecting women, and the men all become educated male feminists.

The 4chan thread with the mods deleted after swooping in for damage control.
Reasons this thread should be a sticky:

*Which

made a thread about all this on 4chan, no one is viewing it, cant tell if its shadowbanned, anyone feel like checking and adding a comment? boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153544922#p153545558

>(((Problem))) with the spam filter
doubt

I can see it, they've almost slid it off the board already.

Hi, shareblue. Having a blue Christmas? This is a now a dig thread. We're going to give your buddy Priestap a very Blue Christmas.

Someone needs to tell Prisetap that Winners Don't Do Bugs

pleez comment with some copy paste info on Priestap, l cant bimp my own thread

I replied. Please do not bring 4chan to us.

Imagine how many Good OPs can be prevented from posting crucial 411 by having a Filter like that… I think we're being played per usual by the usual suspects🇮🇱 . Weird tho.

I didn't even think of that fucking angle.

None of my IPs work on cuckchan, I'm not l33t enough to have tons of unlisted IPs

cuckchan is a goddamn honeypot. I'm sure a lot of potential whistleblowers got fucked over by the ban filters.

I have Ivacy IP's that work.

They're not as good at banning proxy's and you'd believe.

Posting the link which you forgot.
archive.fo/brsRL

Fire All Guns.

Mods, there are too many sticked threads. That shit about Jerusalem isn't even fucking anything, take that shit off.
sage for off topic

Which one of you faggot Soyboy Leafs was this?

The enemy of my enemy also glows in the dark.

GET THIS FBI NIGGER!

You are on 1D abacus.

Never would have though 4skin would be this blatant with narrative control

I know. Banning such an obscure pyrsyn's name, pretending to be someone that got banned for posting it (how would they have heard about it in the first place?), then encouraging other Anons to try to post it to verify that it is an autoban…it's such an obvious setup for "look into this guy" that I'm wondering if the HNIC's previous efforts went totally over the heads of Holla Forumstards or if there's simply a new, low-IQ manpig in charge of the operation who really shouldn't be.

Try to take it easy with the copy/pasting. That kind of thing tends to get ignored.

Do you not remember gamerygay?

From a combat veteran navy seal.

Come at me ratchet

Going to be busy for a while, but when I get back I can make some images with info on the guy and screenshots of bans.

That would be good

I'm actually technically a newfag…but only because Holla Forums banned me from Nov.8 to Dec.8. Is that excessive? I was wondering

Why is it that right-wing organization and communication between different sites always results in ridicule and dismissiveness? Why is any site that acts as a pool of right-wing thought gets instantly rejected as "not good enough" here, as if to imply that only plebs get their news and resources from anywhere outside of this one site?

CHAIM'S TRAINED FLUNKY MONKIES STILL CAN'T INTO IMAGEBOARDS

Bill Priestap doesn't like being famous. He's about to not like something.

I just got off the phone with a contact I have who's so plugged-in he glows in the dark. According to him, Bill Priestap has been Golden shower Boy #1 on all things political at the FBI since early 2015. His gig as CI director is a cover for black ops and underground sabotage of RWDS. Remember that time the FBI assessed the top domestic threat as being disgruntled veterans? That was Bill. He's rumored to have financial connections with some Clinton money laundry somewhere, but my source doesn't know where. He just knows Bill's suits cost a lot for a man who makes a GS-15 salary.

Anyway, here's the breakdown:
Bill Priestap didn't get where he {was} by not kissing ass. My source says nobody at that level is a risk taker. Literally everything gets run past the boss, most especially a political op to sabotage Donald Trump. Source wasn't part of that, but he says there's zero chance someone with Priestap's clearance level just does shit like wiretapping a presidential candidate without clearance from above.

So. . .

Summer of 2016, Trump wins the nomination and becomes a real threat to Hillary. Obama okey-dokeys Comey to spy on Trump, as there's gotta be something there, amirite? If/when they get dirt, Hillary will win, and no questions will ever be asked. So, Comey sends word one level down to Andy McCabe. Bear in mind, the lawyer and chickenshit James Comey would not have said anything directly incriminating. He probably just gave McCabe a sense of the room.

McCabe then holds meetings with his immediate subordinate, Bill Priestap. Priestap is the Capo who sends Peter Strzok to the FISA secret court with the dossier developed and paid for by FusionGPS. Clinton Foundation cash paid for a dossier full of lies, which was passed via Lisa Page to Peter Strzok, who went to Bill Priestap, his boss, to get permission to perjure himself in court. McCabe won't take responsibility for it, but Priestap blesses it.

Here's another thing:
Every single CI op must, MUST be run past the Congressional leadership. House and Senate, Republican and Democrat; the leaders of Congress absolutely must be briefed. Remember that sniveling kike saying he wouldn't answer the questions he was being asked in public about who paid for the dossier because the FBI was in communication with the Intelligence Committees? This is what he's talking about. The leaders the FBI HAS TO brief are known as the "Gang of Eight."

So, they'll provide some oversight, right? A plot to spy on Donald Trump would never have been approved by them, right?

See pic related.

Let's say that's real, and you're not a troll. Where did he hear it from? Why would a front-line specialist like a SEAL know this much about the inner workings of a pencil-pusher like Rabbiprogram? And what are the source that a combat veteran who knows the fucking DCI would spill his guts to just the right guy who comes to post it on a fringe autism awareness and coping board?

MOONMAN

What are the chances* that. My apologies. I'm…in the middle of something at the moment.

Who's going to bite the bullet and put in a FOIA Request for this guys name?

Fuck it. I'll get right on that.

Stupid boyim, always living in the past.
youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

Hey, you dumb nigger. It's an automatic reaction to try to be polite. Don't be a faggot. How about you stop the ad hominem and argue like a white man instead of a kike.

He heard about Bill Preistan from a Hannity interview you dumb kike

They never approved the sting but never made any fuss after they found out about it. As pointed out here , Priestap advised Comey not to inform the gang of 8 on the Feds shenanigans.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/05/10/the-biggest-political-scandal-the-media-is-missing-it-should-lead-to-congressional-leadership-impeachment-hearings/

4chan literally bans anything "Holla Forums" on all their boards, so much so that it's begun to have the reverse effect on some boards.
/a/ in particular is getting really annoyed at shills, whom they mistaken for tumblr/3dpd whores.

Hiro needs to realize that he's destroying his own pocket.

Cuckchan is only worth a couple hundred thousand. Who cares?

Start spamming cuckchan with names of prominent agency officials.
This will help us know where to dig

Good plan

Half chan is already in damage control mode, suggesting that no one is getting banned anymore, and it's all fake and gay

Preistap

Pic related is from the election. I wonder if you still can't say (((his))) name on 4/pol/?

Not that 8/pol/ is much better, with imkampfy being rachposter and all.

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!
CONSPIRACY TO CONSEAL SALE OF URANIUM!!

Fuck I'm going to regret asking this. If kamphy is rachnigger, why is the thread stickied?

Actually, yes I am having a Blue Christmas.

Get to spend another holiday with no lady friend.

Give me the source of this right the fuck now.

See this thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/11032886.html

That thread was sticked for quite some time, by the way. OP is rachposter, and the posts were clearly never removed.

Neat, I didn't know that gold account worked here too

It's bait, if you reverse image search this trash you'll find the source document and it's full of pizzagate memes from 4chan.

lel true. but y tho?
simply for the (you)s?

4chan just deleted my thread about this and banned me for posting about "a non pol topic"

Lurk 2 years before posting. Now fuck off back to plebbit

Kys kike shill. NN changes nothing.

Only gas awaits your children.

a thread on 4chan trying to discuss this is getting shilled SUPER hard with misdirection and sleepytime posts -

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153555350#p153555350

IMPORTANT BILL PRIESTAP DOX INFORMATION
3046 N St NW
Washington DC 20007-3404
3100 P St NW
Washington DC 20007-3078
50 Riverside Dr #14B
New York, NY 10024-6508
25 Central Park W #5V
New York, NY 10023-7212
4938 S Labadie
Milford, MI 48380-3029
[email protected]
[email protected]
IT ENDS NOW

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153555350#p153555350

Remove P.
Profit.

Wasn't the entire point of adding captcha to halfchan to combat the rampant js spam?

really makes you think…

I went to uploading this image on halfchan and I kept getting errors so I uploaded to imgur. Still errors. So I just took a screen, still errors.
I realized then that when I mentioned fullchan/hatechan/cripplechan, the filters were reading this to be spam and wasn't allowing the post. So I went with biggerchan, I didn't know what else to call it. Since when has halfchan had this implemented? Since google black listed .net?

Stop

I don't like this focus on FBI while ignoring CIA.
Historically it was always FBI people getiing murdered for trying to do their job, especially all the FBI people killed before the officail kennedy assassination case

Purify FBI first, then cianiggers, then cut the Zionist tentacles in the fed. That's the order in which it must be done.

No.
FBI is nothig compared to CIA.
If it was contaminated(which is a certainty) it has to be purified but the CIA is still the one running the show.
And even if you are blinded and ineficient and purify some of the FBi it still gets you absolutely nothing, as the FBI was historically unable to prevent anything big
But it's better than nothing i guess.
Which still leaves my worry that everything is quiet on cia

Trump the impaler?

Go make a thread about CIA….
Don't derail this one.

speaking of which

WEW

looks like you guys really touched a nerve, digging now.

phone # is (212) 384-2872

No
You should go back

do it

i hope you die in a fire you dumb turkish bastard

There's so many Jews on the gang of 8. There's so many Jews that seem to be caught up in this storm.

Makes me think that the Jews in our government all work for Israel. Israel first. Israel only.

Because he's a mod, and mods are probably trying to keep the contrarian reactionary anons close to our causes, but are also slowly driving away the better ones.
They are slowly making this place a pool of incoherent rage and reaction rather than thought and action, now i don't know if they are aware this is not going to end well, sure the reactionaries provide great firepower during operations, but they rather lack common sense and thought processing ability.

Why did I see so much maddowposting when I scrolled down real fast?
This looks pretty yuge and like enough people aren't forgetting about it.
In May 2016 Fusion GPS hired Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr, to lead the opposition research effort. That same month, Fusion GPS contracted with retired British MI6 Agent Christopher Steele to write the ‘Trump Russia Dossier’.
archive.is/QvE38
(unrolled thread)
threadreaderapp.com/thread/941585613089857536.html
archive.is/911RJ

Capped user.

I was about to call you a faggot for not including the spoiler but you made the right choice.

Just made this and posted it there, lel.

I made a shit ton of posts on 4chan describing what happened and every one of them got deleted. I tried to post them again and I got a (((spam error))). I reworded my post and tried once more only to get a (((connection error))). They are fucking afraid of me.

That's some fine work

I had thought of this. Could be a psyop. But the FBI is pure garbage so anything that fucks them would be good.

Where ya been, btw, rach? You weren't around for a long while.

I'm of the firm belief that /pol./ is frequently used as crowd sourced intelligence by the good guys.

Rach posts are just obvious bait shit and trolling that is often half redpilled. He's redpilled if you actually read what he writes instead of autistically screeching. During election primaries he was one of the best diggers on that CIAnigger working for Ted Cruz (or maybe it was someone else, that time is a blur now). Point is, stop falling for bait and raging like a newfag at trolls.

There are both /ourguys/ in the FBI and those that aid the cabal. Mods are shills and aid the cabal, fact. Ergo, this Priestap has to be the bad kind of FBI to even get his own name as automatic ban

you sound very sure of yourself
too sure
this smells of bullshit to me, of course ill just be called a shill for thinking 'digging' isnt always a good use of time

i wish Holla Forums would realize there are people alot smarter than them out there
you arent meant to know when you're being exploited.

And you sound very out of place. FBI isn't much smarter than us, they make mistakes. This is a fine example of one

Posting some rare Priestaps.

A Curious Case of Counterintelligence – Bill Priestap
(…)

Someone figured out why it got banned. See: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153240050/#153242199

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

You yids are getting soft. Is spamming all you're capable of? What happened to the multi-target D/C campaign and falseflagging?

Hope you guys were using VPNs to "test" that.

Learningchode still at it?

FBI is made of normal people too. Don't forget that, they're not mythical. And don't forget they've had 10+ years of politically motivated diversity hires that end up as middle managers.

Normal people don't willingly work for the jews to screw over other whites.

And you aren't mean to know when the bullet will come.

There aren't enough words to express my rage at those fuckers.

To taunt us.

Just a thought. See if "William Priestap" gets us any new results.

The shit with Q's tripcodes, cuckchan and here being compromised, and now the preistap shit…

I follow the breadcrumbs a bit, VOAT keeps good summaries.

The screencap is fake.

welp.,

Only one way to deal with that. Use the CIAs own creation against them. Seeing this clown will make you unable to sleep. Don't stare at it too long, it will intensify the effect and may leave you with insomnia.

I wish vodkabros were actually doxing deepstaters.

Fuck, you got any more?

Several years ago, I just mentioned "Holla Forums" and I got a instaperma ban. Honestly have not been back there since.

Who's the red guy? is that literally /our/ guy?

I don't deny being new. Who's the Red?

Lurk 2 years before posting.

This is allowed text now. I drop ole ben fischbein's name when ever there is obvious sharblu posting.

checked

88 hours in ms paint, rate plz.

threadly reminder to filter all maddow posters
they have nothing of worth to contribute to any conversation

We just had another universe merge didn't we?

FBI are the ones who you use to arrest CIAniggers. You have to purge the FBI first, get proper whites in there, THEN arrest the CIAniggers.

Opposite of green and purple guy newfag lurk moar

how about you lurk moar before posting?

Kek, did they really go with this? What a coincidental accident.

The neck of a linebacker.

I'll do your shitty LARP a favor and ignore the narrative shift. Where's this Hannity interview at?

Whoops, forgot my Rach. Here's two for good measure.

After much debate, this thread has proven that cuckchan mods have better mods than 8/pol/ does. Why? They at least b& avatarfagging

fuck off madcowcancer

coverups

Tripwire. FBInigger uses them to see when the chans start asking the 'right' questions.

False-flag shoot-em-up can't be far away.

Look at the poor little CIA nigger ITT. Nobody is spoonfeeding him shit to put in his report. CI's going to break their backs and they'll spend the rest of their lives being shuffled around with Haji in southeast Cuba.

So could we just start spamming important names?

Pic related
(((1)))

Pic related
(((2)))

==OY VEY GOYIM IT'S CUCKCHAN WE AT POOL DON'T LIKE CUCKCHAN, DELET THIZ== the thread
you shills are especially fucking glow in the dark useless niggers as of late

Yeah, I can do that.

Samantha BeeChance the RapperConstance WuGavin GrimmKirsten GreenBob FergusonIvanka TrumpDemis HassabisBarbara LynchHamdi UlukayaJared KushnerCelina TurchiJordan PeeleGlenda GrayYuriko KoikeConor McGregorRiz AhmedGuus VeldersTamika Mallory, Bob Bland, Carmen Perez and Linda SarsourNatalie Batalha, Guillem Anglada-Escudé and Michaël GillonEmma StoneColson WhiteheadEd SheeranAlicia KeysRyan ReynoldsDonald GloverLeslie JonesBen PlattAva DuVernayBarry JenkinsMargot RobbieSarah PaulsonJames CordenJohn LegendAlessandro MicheleKerry James MarshallDemi LovatoTheresa MayNarendra ModiChuck SchumerDonald TrumpElizabeth WarrenJulian AssangeJames ComeyKim Jong UnReince PriebusXi JinpingRodrigo DuterteStephen BannonTheo EpsteinTom PerezVladimir PutinWang QishanRecep Tayyip ErdoganSandra Day O'ConnorPope FrancisGeneral James MattisKing Maha VajiralongkornJuan Manuel SantosMajor General Qasem SoleimaniMelinda GatesJanet YellenLeBron JamesDaniel EkBernard J. TysonEvan SpiegelGeorge ChurchJean LiuTom BradyJames AllisonRebekah MercerJason BlumJeff BezosVijay Shekhar SharmaMargrethe VestagerSimone BilesAshley GrahamCindy ShermanJohn LewisMargaret AtwoodColin KaepernickJeanette VizguerraNeymarRuPaulRaf SimonsBiram Dah AbeidLeila de LimaDavid AdjayeGretchen CarlsonFatou BensoudaThelma AldanaFan BingbingViola DavisRaed SalehCindy Arlette Contreras BautistaSamantha BeeChance the RapperConstance WuGavin GrimmKirsten GreenBob FergusonIvanka TrumpDemis HassabisBarbara LynchHamdi UlukayaJared KushnerCelina TurchiJordan PeeleGlenda GrayYuriko KoikeConor McGregorRiz AhmedGuus VeldersTamika Mallory, Bob Bland, Carmen Perez and Linda SarsourNatalie Batalha, Guillem Anglada-Escudé and Michaël GillonEmma StoneColson WhiteheadEd SheeranAlicia KeysRyan ReynoldsDonald GloverLeslie JonesBen PlattAva DuVernayBarry JenkinsMargot RobbieSarah PaulsonJames CordenJohn LegendAlessandro MicheleKerry James MarshallDemi LovatoTheresa MayNarendra ModiChuck SchumerDonald

Didn't trigger any name filter with time's top 400 goys. When I get on another network, I'll try it again exclusively with jew names.

chugged now whos buying me the next beer dammit

It sure is shilly this season !

Benjamin fishbein

I make occasionally nazi ufo threads on 4chan, had to rework them 3 times because one got into a filter that apperently hit some message making mods delete it within 2 mins out of nowhere, another got deemed banned text and another got into a filter that it got instantly autosaged.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

Probably because you're a sliding faggot.

Filthy fucking Selkath. Wish you could have killed them and had the Republic take their world and the Firaxan Shark for the Kolto. Revan did nothing wrong.
Polite sage for off topic

I always assumed that if they knew about 4chan they new about here… I mean how could they not??

Repeating the same mistakes as Afghanistan?

All traces of hatechan were scrubbed from the search engines for a while. The darkness was whispered of but no one ever returned with evidence. 8 became a living meme with a sentience of its own.

Probably. All timelines condensing down back into one. The Universe knows enough about itself to render itself in judgment. Whatever our universe actually is, it seems to be winding down, or at least starting to focus.

You dumb nigger, not a single one of those names would ever flip the ban switch. Also, do it on cuckchan, the CIA is here, but they don't own hot wheels like they do gookmoot

The 'mistake' with Afghanistan was not exterminating the sand 'people'.

HW is too busy sucking flipboi dik dik. Jim however streamlines the process for them.

the objective is to get them to ban themselves. INCOMING!

So tell me shitbag, is it a goverment job thats paying you to post or are you another one of those media types that come here trying to sway opinion on things?

kek

Meanwhile, some strange scripts are getting injected into every page. If you block them, shit starts breaking.
>>>Holla Forums839692

its some script that's being injected to all blue boards, and the only red boards affected are Holla Forums. apparently it is only affecting one server, so either its a hack, or the sites going full botnet. Also second pic is server.

seeing no ads here asotherchanl which appears to be getting more than ads. it's a miner

Those trips need to be checked. Too bad I'm at work and can't post an image with it.

wow, enjoy the mining cuckchan.

Have to check these

Supposedly here is a fix but I don't know how long that will last. I'm kind of pissed but nothing really surprises me anymore.

pastebin.com/raw/LkEx7Ybe

What are you trying to fix? Why are you still going there?

Really makes you think.

I like the flags

Isn't that the dumb bitch terrorist who blew up the space shuttle Challenger?

You are one incredibly stupid retarded faggot.

Repost from

Uhh I was looking for Bill Priestap's address for the FOIA… This is not good… Look at who he replaced…
whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post/can-you-say-very-special-agent-boys-and-girls-7832153
Tell me any of this does not look familiar… Hint: It does.
Charles H. Kable, IV Named Special Agent in Charge of Counterintelligence Division of the Washington Field Office
Washington, D.C. December 09, 2015
FBI National Press Office (202) 324-3691
FBI Director James B. Comey has named Charles H. Kable, IV as the special agent in charge of the Counterintelligence Division at the Washington Field Office. Mr. Kable most recently served as the chief of the Counterespionage Section at FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ) in Washington, D.C. In this capacity, Mr. Kable provided leadership and oversight to the field offices engaged in espionage, economic espionage, and insider threat investigations.
Mr. Kable entered on duty with the FBI in 2000 and was assigned to the San Francisco Field Office, Oakland Resident Agency, where he specialized in counterespionage investigations and counterintelligence operations.
Mr. Kable was then promoted to program manager and acting unit chief in the Chinese Counterespionage Unit within the Counterespionage Section at FBIHQ, where he provided leadership, guidance, and oversight to the field divisions on numerous high-profile counterespionage investigations.
In 2007, Mr. Kable was promoted to supervisory special agent of a counterintelligence squad in the San Antonio Field Office, Austin Resident Agency.
In 2009, Mr. Kable became the Chief of the Civilian Intelligence Officers in the Operations and Investigations Unit at FBIHQ, where he led investigations and operations directed against known and suspected Chinese intelligence officers in the U.S.
In 2011, Mr. Kable served as the assistant section chief of the Counterespionage Section, and in 2012 Mr. Kable was promoted to assistant special agent in charge of the Counterintelligence Branch of the Los Angeles Field Office.
Before joining the FBI, Mr. Kable was a Surface Warfare Officer in the United States Navy in the Pacific and, during his last fleet assignment, commissioned the guided missile destroyer USS Milius (DDG 69).
Mr. Kable reports to the Washington Field Office in the middle of December.

Repost from

Uhh I was looking for Bill Priestap's address for the FOIA… This is not good… Look at who he replaced…
Charles H. Kable, IV Named Special Agent in Charge of Counterintelligence Division of the Washington Field Office
FBI Director James B. Comey has named Charles H. Kable, IV as the special agent in charge of the Counterintelligence Division at the Washington Field Office. Mr. Kable most recently served as the chief of the Counterespionage Section at FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ) in Washington, D.C. In this capacity, Mr. Kable provided leadership and oversight to the field offices engaged in espionage, economic espionage, and insider threat investigations.
Mr. Kable entered on duty with the FBI in 2000 and was assigned to the San Francisco Field Office, Oakland Resident Agency, where he specialized in counterespionage investigations and counterintelligence operations.
Mr. Kable was then promoted to program manager and acting unit chief in the Chinese Counterespionage Unit within the Counterespionage Section at FBIHQ, where he provided leadership, guidance, and oversight to the field divisions on numerous high-profile counterespionage investigations.
In 2007, Mr. Kable was promoted to supervisory special agent of a counterintelligence squad in the San Antonio Field Office, Austin Resident Agency.
In 2009, Mr. Kable became the Chief of the Civilian Intelligence Officers in the Operations and Investigations Unit at FBIHQ, where he led investigations and operations directed against known and suspected Chinese intelligence officers in the U.S.
In 2011, Mr. Kable served as the assistant section chief of the Counterespionage Section, and in 2012 Mr. Kable was promoted to assistant special agent in charge of the Counterintelligence Branch of the Los Angeles Field Office.
Before joining the FBI, Mr. Kable was a Surface Warfare Officer in the United States Navy in the Pacific and, during his last fleet assignment, commissioned the guided missile destroyer USS Milius (DDG 69).

QRD

CIA is USAID. USAID is Save the Children. USAID blacks-out the names of the employees of Save the Children and CNFA for some weird reason. Could be that "Save the Children", is newspeak for Human Trafficking?

You niggers really do glow.

I have never seen halfchan more fucked than it is now. it's an absolute mess and if you go into /qa/ to see if anyone is talking about it you see endless malicious anime spam.

I made a thread on /qa/ about addressing the issues with pol and ideas to fix it. within about 5 minutes it was gone while anime girl threads take up the entire catalog and have 300 replies each. and if you make a thread about it on Holla Forums its gets deleted immediately while blacked threads and actual CP are ignored. its totally fuckin fucked.

Where will the next exodus be?

You deserve physical pain.

Go post your kike pictures somewhere else.

Gookmoot paid a fair chunk of change for the site iirc

Talking about a (((journalist))) from shareblue = B& now!

Yeah we're fine.

Right, to create controlled opposition. Cuckchan has absolutely nothing to do with truth anymore.

Jim Profit

I lurk both boards, to see what's crossing the streams, and I noticed, as soon as Priestap's name got out, there isn't a single real thread on 4/pol/. It's all shils and sliders, and every real thing that pops up blinks away.

What's about to happen?

Ron changed the calculation a month or two ago, but didn't really tell us how it's different. It drops really quickly after surges now. We were at 3000+ a couple days ago.

Don't remind me.

Probably just damage control. The kikes think if they scream and flap their arms long enough then the uncomfortable (for them) situation will go away. Historically this was a strategy that worked and they think it will keep working. They're sorely mistaken.

Lurk more

When NeoFAG burned to the ground, the scattered gaffots in their discords thought Holla Forums was a myth when it was suggested that >>>Holla Forums was raiding them.

No one cares about 4chan Holla Forums

Oh lord. We really are monsters aren't we?

You can take them lightly, neogaf was a forum full of libtar retards too caught up in their own bullshit. The leftist/liberal(bugman) equivalent of our rightwing shut-ins.

thoughts on quin micheals
youtube.com/watch?v=YSn7Iomisyc

((()))

It was never a hivemind 24/7
The hivemid only appears when it needs to

Nobody going to point out that (((Feinstein))) suddenly becomes (((Warner)))?

(cheknkek)

Why not just confront the kike cuckchan mods on IRC? I want to see their response. Even better, demand explanations from Hiroshima Nagasaki on twatter.

I didn't get banned.

Cuck chan is pretty fucked now. I am in China and I can't post on it , must bought cuckmoot's primer cock for it. Now it is doomed by SJWs and I don't want to go there at all.

Not your personal hivemind

Mirin neck and traps

checked for Gex-X posting

it's not about cuckchan itself, it's about the (((censorship)))

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
fixfix

This shitty thread about the place that 90% of these users still use deserves a sticky.

Is there one of these threads over there for this place, then?

They just need to be kicked out, is all.

there is no equivalence

You guys aren't even trying any more

I think some crossposter made a thread
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153825218

Lets try and keep it afloat.

Fucking shills they deleted some

Is anyone actually surprised when cuckchan turns out to be further compromised? Does anyone even care anymore? Only retards still post there. It's been pozzed for years now.

Nah, he's cool.
Get fucked.

Its always ironic how censorship & mass shilling backfires so consistently. Any keen eye will notice a subject getting hammered by shills & even a retard can notice 'hey this word is banned??? Why???'

Stay classy stupid fucks.

TL:DR
Holla Forums pol has been hijacked by Kushner bot kikes pushing every jewish kosher clown along with every stickied thread and banned user over the last few years is a testament to the fact, the ultimate slap in the face is that Holla Forums/poll is still promoting the jewish president Trump and every user who warned against voting for jews has been banned

I've been banned for calling a user as "goy" too. This place is falling apart from within.

there are greener pastures. no need to torture yourself

Get out, newfag.

Whoever made that shop has an eye for detail.

Oy vey this moderation..

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

polfix

SHUT IT DOWN

Read the rules. It was a typical template thread you blind cunt.

There are a million dead threads on this board and you don't allow someone to have one thread to dump pictures in? Fucking kike. Delete your account.

Posting image dumps that other people made without even attaching your own ideas and arguments to it is literally facebook tier.

Posted Bill Priestap there, nothing happened.. is this another one of the roleplaying faggotry which everyone magically falls for every single day there?

only thing worse is the rp faggotry here where this autistic thread was stickied

P L E A S E T A P
L
E
A
S
E
T
A
P

Thanks for coming by after multiple confirmations to break up the goyim, you fucking shill.

I already spread this around. There is no stopping it.You kikes are gonna get shoahed.

go back to 4chan. you can talk about bill priestap there

yuki.la/int/70166367

Looks like someone on 4/int/ posted his dox back in January. Might explain why it was filtered. We should test some of the other names.

W E W L A D

Reddit newfags who use windows deserve it.

Two things -
I ain't gonna manually enter that blocktext into AdNauseam.
please help a lazy nigger user.

On another note - I can make the statement with 90% confidence that Hiro's malware scripts are mining for crypto in order to (((support))) 4chan servers.
Since nobody clicks on the advertisements anyways, or has them blocked.
Tl;dr Don't use cuckchan, and prepare for a flood of NewNiggers mods

boards.4chan.org ##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)*.migd.com

Here, don't know why you'd need it user.
You're not planning on browsing 4chan are ya son?

Nope. Haven't done it since 2013.
But I need to make a PSA to my own botnet-tier discord server so they know about this as well.

You disgust me.
Go wash your hand and mouth with soap or I'm telling your parents.

He's going to be a triggered when people suddenly discover how to crack ECC and RSA. Jew internet shekels are going to be totally worthless.

o-okay then…

Why's it always HRC's people you get banned for mentioning???

Get the fuck off of this website forever, you cumguzzler.

Are you goyim sleepy? I sure am. Let's all go to sleep. *Yawn*

Meanwhile, after a few years at an (((institute of higher learning)))…

Halfchan faggot here, noticed this and rushed here.
Maybe 8ch really is the place to be.
Holla Forumsthread/153868671 is a thread I made, lets bump it to bring more people here.

There's no joke. Use of stuttering and ellipses automatically outs you as a normalfaggot invader. Suck start a shotgun, and/or leave forever.

Make sure to screencap every word I say just to prove in the future how utterly assmad I was about a cuckchan invader.
You don't know the in-jokes because you're still adapting to the 8/pol/ style.
It's serious, yes, but that still leaves room for fun.
It's blatantly obvious (((you're))) not from these parts.
>>>/out/
>>>/gaschamber/

Jesus Christ, you type like such an insufferable faggot. Filtered, and I hope others do the same.

tried a screencap of this using the function >select and then the screencap function at the bottom, twice, but both were empty/blank ??

Errors within; too much & too good to be real, me thinks
docdroid.net/CM5sWm7/r2-huma-abedin-giustra-hillary-clinton-racketeering-indictment.pdf#page=2

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
fixfix

mobilescum and anyone not posting from a desktop should be banned and doxxed

Hey FBI, just send my mom's oranges to Chicago. You're not fooling anyone when when you reroute the package to DC and Maryland.

Does noone remember benjamin fischbein being banned years ago? Cuckchan has been this way for a long time.

this ffs.

I don't get it.

Used to piss me off about most all bans being global, usually for some inane stuff on some slow, enthusiast, blue board. But what a gift those permabans were.

Traps are gay, user
sage for funposting

Hot diggity damn, I know that place was doomed, but this is some new, advanced form of next-gen hyper-faggotry.

How do I get my friends to quit using 4chan? They insist on it, stating the age-old phrase "Don't forget, you're here forever" crap. Note that this friend also frequents Discord and doesn't play older video games. That last part doesn't really matter, but I figured I'd mention it anyway.

How can one be so sure it's not just some leftycuck mods and their friends from cuckchan and /int/ astroturfing this thread with their fearmongering gaslight shilling, even going so far as to ban their non-mod IPs to scare guillible idiots into conforming to their whims?

this shit is _always_ /int/, Holla Forums, TRSodomite AstroTurf. Its a shame that it actually has slowly chipped away at the quality posters her over time.

always *

It only means they're slowly starting to get the hang of the mindset of posters in this board, with the latest example of it being the Q-user incident, where the word LARP is starting to get on the nerves of anons here thanks to their persistent efforts and their AI bot army 2.0, and the '(x) is a ziopuppet' meme and it's variants prior to that.

We’re sick of the LARPers because over a month after being proven to be a fucking lie there are still tens of thousands of people wasting their time with this shit across all social media sites. Q obviously has millions of kike dollars behind it.

Pretty much sums up our entire goverment above city street sweeper at this point.

Q faggotry is a LARP for boomers, you can fuck off back to one of the three boards you made between boxes of wine.

user I haven't been to cuckchan sense the first exodus.

where is the shitstorm? Why is it so silent?

8ch Holla Forums has been kill since hotwheels got fired from his own site, and that fuckery in april.

Criminally underrated trips.

How do I center threads here.

I'm talking about the 'muh LARP' shills shitting up the Q threads here not on cuckchan

The only thing I can think of why Q went dark is because of the disgustingly persistent flood of 'muh LARP' gaslighting shitposts, as well as that one sagebombing BOTspam that posts a lot of uniquely handmade 'it's just a LARP shill' replies. Sadly enough a lot of anons ended up getting conditioned by these new gen shills with their newly acquired shill word 'LARP', it's the same thing when the Holla Forums smug animu posting raid happened, only it managed succeed somewhat, unlike the latter, but it's a telling blow. Probably got disappointed that anons are not sharp enough to not fall for a simple psyop, a very large basicl psyop, but easily dismantled.

Right on Q

Proven by who,the shills? Are you sure you actually figured out what the 'breadcumb' posts tried to tell people?

If 8ch Holla Forums is kill why is it still running other than getting bombarded with constant shilling?

step 1: go back to halfcuck
step 2: lurk 2 years before posting again.

Thread centering is am ergonomic feature. Doesn't imply I ever plan on posting here.

oh wow are you using kde4 user? nice
here's for the gtk theme if like to make it sexier (sadly only gtk2)

oh wow are you using kde4 user? nice
here's for the gtk theme if like to make it sexier (sadly only gtk2)
bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=204338

there you go buddy

Hummph! Right kind of you. Danke.

That image is somehow even more noisome than my GIF celebrating the failure of Eichenwald's attempted murder case.

half-chucked seems nearly fully comp'd. They are/were an important part of the interface between normlz and anons. Perhaps it's time to go around them and interface more directly with normies like these anons are apparently doing. I know and understand the disdain from anons here, but everything has its use.
hooktube.com/watch?v=zx0WJ7q9KjA

Shove an entire shotgun down your throat.

this is honestly the first time I've heard anything about it and all signs point back to cuckchan.

we have ID's Uncle Moishy

And?

A lot of fake bans the back few days.

fine and well, but do either of you have digits.
sadly, no.

huh

not that i mind. this thread is 4cuck implant cancer anyway

dubs confirm

Holy fuck. It's not like she doesn't have man-ish features in the before photo, but she isn't bad either. Fucking sad seeing this happen to young white women. The last couple years I've watched a massive qt I new from hs transform into a disgusting tattooed, dyed-hair liberast. Feels bad :(

*knew

HA

How can I be a kike if I care about the rules? Mongoloid. Rockwell did nothing wrong though, I give you that.

who else here /banned/ for paganposting?

so, are phones safe from 4cuck's new malware?

Are you retarded? Go the fuck back there and never return.

Kill yourself, Q-LARP faggot.

No one gives a fuck about cuckchan. You’re not fucking safe on a botnet, you stupid yid. Go back there and never return.

Well, wrap it up. It's over.

got banned for NOT doxxing someone over there
I know it's not a priestap thing, but those assfucks are so goddamn uptight lately

What about that fat fuck who owns this site? I would like to punch his fucking fat face ad rape his monkey

kek

8CH BOTNET TOOL.zip 118.14 MB

anonfiles.cc/file/25e7ff8e8c42b4ee47694466adc8ed73

FTFY

The real /ban/ is going to be God's wrath smiting you forever in hell, heathen.

FBI hits hardest to home here, since most Anons are based in the US, and the FBI deals primarily with things that are domestic-interstate. The CIA on the other hand is concerned more with foreign affairs. Still, Holla Forums is technically a non-state actor, meaning it can see involvement.

Either way: FBI is less corrupt. It's more overt and deals in less shady things, and attracts a more honorable sort of person. CIA on the other hand draws in the scum of the Earth. It's fundamentally broken, and its internal culture is far more malevolent to our interests.

If I were the enemy, I would have had the 8/pol/ BO either shot and replaced or bought off a very long time ago, so I had full control over it. I'm not saying it's happened, just that if the State is at all competent, they would have done it.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
LOOK>>>>>
Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI
Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e
Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O
Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO
Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp
Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1
White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc
x

your post is aids.

Any Opinions on 4chanX?
inb4 bullshit. Holla Forums is blocked at my workplace. 4chonks is still better than reddit

WN is AIDS killing of off the White immune system.

rekd newfag

They can try and adapt and infect Holla Forums or "Chan" culture in general. But they can't change pissed off oldfags/old blood. I have been through countless "exodus" type situations. If shit gets
REALLY FUCKING BAD
You go somewhere else. I am not saying anons should abandon Holla Forums, but you should never ever fucking be bound to it. Thats what (((They))) want.

Also this "Q" shit is hilarious.
NO I AM ANONYMOUS
NO I AM ANONYMOUS!!!!

no it was me, anonymous!

Fuck Off Sharebue

Oliver Willis and Fam

~~~~~~~~~~

Full Name Oliver A Willis
Birth Year 1974
Age 43

Associated Names
Oliver A Wills aka "Willith"

Possible Relatives
Name Age Birth Year
A Wills 46 1971
Ann Wills 48 1969
Beverly L Wills 40 1977
Cheryl D Willis 49 1968
Cheryl M Wills 57 1960
Christopher N Wills 38 1978
Frank Crosson 46 1971
Jane T Thomas 54 1963
Karen A Wills 64 1953
Oliver A Wills 65 1951
Seth T Sahid 37 1980
Sheila Sanders 61 1956
Ricky B Wills 57 1960
Tina L Wills 46 1971

Possible Associates
Name Age Birth Year
Jessica Thomas 29 1988
Pat O Harrington 81 1936
Wanda S Harrington 70 1947
Wayne C Hines Jr 47 1970
Elaine L Lindsay 43 1974
Patricia B Williams 77 1940
Sharon D Nightengale 61 1956
Teresa E Brown 55 1962
Adrienne D Epps 46 1971
Anthony L Williams 53 1964
Clyde Williams 52 1965
Gayle E Jackson 62 1955
Jacqueline D Parker 61 1956
Jimmy M Williams 59 1958
Larry Killens 32 1985
Robert E Payne 59 1958
Andrea R Thomas 56 1961
Ann G Thomas 65 1952
Berkline B Thomas 81 1936
Bonnie V Thomas 57 1960
Charlene L Dyson 48 1969
Courtney A Morrison 55 1962
Curley D Thomas 54 1963
Daria R Thomas 46 1971
Denzil Thomas 44 1973
Earl D Hammond 48 1969
Edith A Thomas 96 1921
Evadney M Morrison 92 1925
James Thomas Tarver 96 1920
James I Thomas Jr 35 1982
Jane T Thomas 88 1929
Janelle Mickieala Miller 27 1990
Jessica A Kafuka 32 1985
Niobe Thomas 37 1980
Shanae Thomas 31 1986
Shanna K Bain 30 1987
Stefanie R Thomas 48 1969
Tamethia M Sanders 38 1979
Thomas S Coleman 48 1969
Thomas Glenisha 27 1990
Timothy A Sanders 40 1977
Tyrone J Thomas 58 1959
William Q Thomas 56 1961

Current & Past Addresses
12200 Sweetwood Pl, Waldorf, MD 20602
Current Address
7515 Jaffrey Rd, Fort Washington, MD 20744
(May 2015 - Sep 2016)
9145 Balsam Run, Bel Alton, MD 20611
(Sep 2014 - Jul 2016)
PO Box 743, Bryantown, MD 20617
(Feb 2016)
1108 Montezuma Dr, Fort Washington, MD 20744
(Feb 2000 - Oct 2014)
29 Lookout Dr, Indian Head, MD 20640
(Oct 2013)
5201 Sauger Ct, Waldorf, MD 20603
(Nov 2012 - Sep 2013)
8323 Founders Woods Way, Fort Washington, MD 20744
(Oct 2011 - Apr 2013)
938 E Swan Creek Rd, Fort Washington, MD 20744
(Dec 2011 - Aug 2012)
4612 Founderswoods Way, Fort Washington, MD 20744
(Dec 2011)
8323 Founders Ter, Fort Washington, MD 20744
(Dec 2011)
23013 Charles Young Ave, Aquasco, MD 20608
(Jul 2010 - Aug 2011)
8514 Grandhaven Ave, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
(Jun 2009 - Jul 2009)
6804 Westchester Ct, Temple Hills, MD 20748
(Nov 2005 - Dec 2008)
13909 Edwall Dr, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
(Jun 2008 - Jul 2008)
6522 Suitland Rd, Morningside, MD 20746
(Apr 1997 - Oct 2007)
6804 Westchester Ct, Camp Springs, MD 20748
(Sep 2006 - Feb 2007)
4122 Atmore Pl, Temple Hills, MD 20748
(Sep 2002 - Jan 2005)
PO Box 932, Oxon Hill, MD 20750
(Dec 2000 - Nov 2002)
4122 4122 Atmore, Temple Hills, MD 20748
(Dec 2001)
5003 Chester St, Oxon Hill, MD 20745
(Nov 1999 - Jun 2000)
PO Box 256, Oxon Hill, MD 20750
(Jul 1999)
8037 Janna Lee Ave, Alexandria, VA 22309
(Mar 1999 - Jun 1999)
5430 Livingston Ter #302, Oxon Hill, MD 20745
(Aug 1998 - Apr 1999)
293 D Mp Co, Ft Stewart, GA 31314
(Mar 1997)
293rd Mp Co, Fort Stewart, GA 31314
(Jan 1997)
293 Mp Co, Fort Stewart, GA 31314
(Jan 1997)
24 Cavalry Division A T, Ft Stewart, GA 31314
(Apr 1996 - Jul 1996)
293 Road Mp Co, Fort Stewart, GA 31314
(Jun 1995 - Feb 1996)
18 Glenbrook Trail Park, Allenhurst, GA 31301
(Aug 1995)
18 Glenbrook Trl, Allenhurst, GA 31301
(Aug 1995)
293 Rd Mp Co, Fort Stewart, GA 31314
(Apr 1995 - Jul 1995)

Phone Numbers
(301) 538-5351 Wireless
(301) 455-7486 Wireless
(301) 449-3251 Landline
(301) 567-8472 Landline
(301) 735-9130 Landline
(301) 779-0876 Landline
(301) 433-0803 Landline

Twitter - @owillis

Honestly wouldn't even fucking surprise me.

Voat needs to get rid of that faggot mod Millenial Falcon.

Sad!

You anyone have pictures of the roach kampty and codemonkey?

No shit, you think? It's like they have a common belief that they are superior to everyone not in their group and should only work for their group's success.

Oh wait.

oh wait, we are about to do what kikes, slimes and niggers do since ever, so we totally shouldn't do that, my fellow goyim. if you fight your enemies, they win.

Context?

What doesn't make sense here is how he simply "cracks" this RSA key. RSA decryption hasn't been made public yet. Using public algorithms it would take millions of years.

UPDATED
Are you new?

8ch mods are race mixed mutants and jews. It's intentional. They know each other in person it's not IRC buddies like we all think. Remember the wizardchan logs you faggots. It's the key to everything.

Spam filter malfunction?
How?

Also I wonder what else is "spam" over on their forum.

That's why you use alternative engines for anything except mundane searches.

Cuckchan is literally better at this point. At least you can redpill people on the fence there.

last time I went to cuckchan I was called 'edgy' by half a dozen people for insinuating that negros are less intelligent than europeans.

Funny, I'm reading a thread right now that is openly against jews.

That's why the jews shut down the Nazi's so hard. They saw them practicing their plan. If everyone starts treating their own people the way jews treat each other, and start treating people outside their group the way jews treat those outside their group, the jews are fucked.

Jews want the rest of the world to work for their benefit while fucking everyone but themselves over. National socialism was the goys saying we want to work for ourselves, not for you. That is why it was so horrifying for them.

The six gorillion is a metaphor for the holocaust of jews losing their power over the goyim. When the goyim start working for their own benefit rather than the jews, the jews have nothing.

They make their money off banking (not working) investing (not working) trading (not working) and lawyering (not working). If all the workers say fuck you to the jews, they lose EVERYTHING.

Which, coicidentally, is why communism was engineered with jews at the head. If the jews lead the workers they cut out all the middle men, all the factory owners, all the landowners, so forth and so on. It was engineered as a transfer of power from the capitalists and royalty to the jews at the head of the communist revolution. Get the workers to kill their employers so they can make you their employer while thinking they are really in charge. They wanted it to look like they were transferring wealth to the people when in fact they were transferring the wealth to themselves.

Hence why we saw lenin/trotskyism rather than marxism. (Primarily because you can't have a large organization without central leadership and secondly because that central leadership will have a pretty good life controlling all those resources.)

I smell a spook!

oh so its like full /a/ except political instead of autism

That's fake. MS sends tons of encrypted info to their servers though and probably screenshots also, but that video is a fake, even if a way to crack RSA was found(or made public) it wouldn't be that fast. Also, the file is too small to hold two pngs.

Don't force me to post the (((stay-up-late-clown.jpg))) again. I really need to sleep. What were you guys thinking when you created that? Did you never realise that it could be used against you?

pic related

gais, I am a bit worried now. I was posting in cuckchan under the botnet, and…well someone mentioned my first name in a thread, ended with -san. Pretty spooky but shit what could it mean? Not sure what to interpret it as. Was in a thread about some user having problems with antifa and I posted something like "well do you know who they are? If you do you can do a night molotov on their place"…in regards to them showing up at his work and home. Was it CIA niggers?

do you have an archive link? i honestly wouldn't be surprised if the poster glows in the dark.
only use tor browser bundle and post on this site from now on.

It's just the NSA. I wouldn't worry about it. This sort of occurrence is pretty common. Also, I wouldn't mention it to "normies".

feg

I'm literally blushing right now.

Something similar happened to me. I rarely post, mostly lurk… when I do post I usually call out shills/shill threads and use a specific image everytime. It's not a common image either. Late one night some alphabetsoup guy has been known to post the same thread every couple weeks. I called him out and made it personal, but didn't use the image. He posted my image in his shitty reply. They use these techniques to intimidate you, don't let it.

Some glow in the dark fucking with you. Review your OPSEC.

well a bit personal but

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/154203568/antifa-showed-up-at-my-work-and-house-my-options#p154205735

I am the fascist flag dude

I was talking briefly on other places of how we should dox the intelligence guys and mess with them, maybe that triggered it.

In some other thread there occurs some weird stuff from time to time there too. I am not sure if its a shill, or someone who is held back from acting…but it is weird…I almost feel paranoid that somekind of faggot like personality is sometimes observing me there. Almost feels like the old days of chan. May be some user who went "rogue" (got swept up into cia nigger ranks), maybe its even connected to my nationality here in euro land, the specific intelligence agency to my nation. Hard to tell.

quite exhausting still. Its a shame that my VPN is blocked there like most are on the chan.

If I browsed 4 cuck in the last week should I get an antivirus and scan my laptop? Also, can I browse it safely now with ublock?

You deserve anything and everything that happens to you.

thanks for the trips but does anyone else have a solid answer?

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

Are you "asses and elbows"? Ask mommy to fetch you some warm milk plz…for all of us

I already told you niggers how to do it.
Why didn't you listen?

user if you're that worried, no an antivirus is not going to help.
They're also controlled opposition