Video Shows Daniel Shaver Pleading for His Life Before Being Shot by ZOGbot

First Thread (reached bump limit):
archive.is/6bXzS

Video Shows Daniel Shaver Pleading for His Life Before Being Shot by ZOGbot

redice.tv/news/video-shows-daniel-shaver-pleading-for-his-life-before-being-shot-by-officer
Newly released body camera footage shows a police officer shooting an unarmed man in an Arizona hotel after the man sobbed and pleaded with officers not to shoot him.

The graphic video, which was released after a jury acquitted the officer of murder and manslaughter charges, stoked outrage on social media and renewed calls for reforms in law enforcement.

“This, to me, is the most horrific shooting I’ve ever seen,” Mark Geragos, a lawyer for the widow and the 5- and 8-year-old daughters of the man, Daniel Shaver, 26, said in an interview. Mr. Geragos, who said he had seen thousands of body camera videos, said the footage was evidence of “the criminal justice system at its worst.”

On Jan. 18, 2016, six officers were called to a La Quinta Inn and Suites in Mesa, Ariz., after guests reported seeing a man with a gun in the window of a fifth-floor room. The video showed Mr. Shaver and a woman walking into a hallway as Philip Brailsford, a two-year veteran of the Mesa Police Department who was wearing the body camera, trained an AR-15 rifle on them.

Another officer can be heard ordering them to get on the floor and threatening to shoot if they do not comply.

“If you make a mistake, another mistake, there is a very severe possibility you’re both going to get shot,” the officer says in the video. He shouts at Mr. Shaver, “If you move, we are going to consider that a threat, and we are going to deal with it, and you may not survive it.”

“I’m sorry,” Mr. Shaver says at one point. “Please do not shoot me,” he says at another. …

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3VubTgDlVM
youtube.com/watch?v=BsEaEi7lCaM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=PEt_cPkoAQ8
vimeo.com/218463859
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The officer’s commands at times seemed contradictory.

“Do not put your hands down for any reason,” he tells Mr. Shaver. “Your hands go back in the small of your back or down, we are going to shoot you, do you understand me?”

“Yes, sir,” a tearful Mr. Shaver responds.

But immediately after, the officer commands, “Crawl towards me,” prompting Mr. Shaver to lower his hands to the floor and begin moving toward the camera.

A few seconds after beginning to crawl, Mr. Shaver twists slightly to his right, his elbow pointing upward. As someone shouts, “Don’t!” Officer Brailsford begins firing.

''During his trial, Officer Brailsford testified that he had fired five times, The Arizona Republic reported.

Hey look, it's old news. Are you a slowpoke or a bot just trying to clutter the board?

its not old news you dumb fucking faggot, the bodycam footage was only just released a few days ago.
This was/is 10x worse than any of the black lives matter shootings yet it was reported next to nowhere.
on top of that, there was a whole nother thread about this which reached its bump limit. board clutter???

The "police officer" is a deranged ass hole, and I hope he dies painfully, but the whole event turning into an obvious attempt at anti-authority Communist propaganda is transparent.
inb4 bootlicker. I don't care. Trump is moving the "police state" forward in full gear, and there is nothing you can do about it but virtue signal on the Internet.

Why is there no blood spatter when he was shot multiple times with a powerful rifle?

And he was right next to a white wall soit should be very visible. Am I the only one that finds that suspicious?

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

Reported for not politics and board dilution

Well, they had info that the guy was armed and the victim's movement right before he got shot looked like he was reaching for a gun.

It was 2 seperate officers. One officer giving commands and the other that shot. The culture should be re-examined and also the policies. Officer "Ray" in the video was the only Officer given a command and immediately skrewed up. He was not shot.

There was a video in Norhern Arizona, Flagstaff I believe where the Officer got shot by on a routine house call. Understandably Officers have been on high alert lately and have less patience about being "diplomatic".

With the abundance of communications available these days is frustrating to see this video and the waste of life over bad communications at the very least. A simple phone call to the room would have sorted out the entire matter. A short conversation with Daniel while he was on the ground would have diffused the whole situation.

If they were trying to ambush the guy, and already had it in their head that he was guilty then that would be a powder keg. That's a problem as well.

Also the Officers were not as geared up as they should have been for such a "high alert" situation.

Attitude wise, an officer by themself may have actually had more patience, because the danger is all on them. However, when they are responsible for their co-workers lives, they are more trigger happy.

I've heard that no one in the community even knew the guy who got shot. Very odd.

I don't know what you are upset about…this is the LEAST of the heinous shit that the Israeli government who runs the USA have done to us….I get chills when I think about what they are planning…with 30,000 fully weaponized drones in the sky over America by the end of 2017…every mouse that farts the wrong way is going to get the high energy laser to vaporize them…sometimes I really feel that this 'online fight' is detrimental to Indo-Europeans…because the REAL FIGHT is going to be taking place outside. How many of you know how to avoid being detected by a drone or what wild plants you can eat on the run? How to clean water so that you can drink it in an emergency?

Stop learning how guns work from video games and TV.

This is the body cam Arizona Officers would point to, to understandably justify their high alert.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3VubTgDlVM

The problem with most of these attacks on Officers is the perpetrators tend to act cool and normal. Then the Officers take it out on people acting nervous. It's like a vicious circle.

It's the "cool" cops that get suckered punched by these pschycos. Then some other Officers gets wind of this and starts to go rambo/judge dred.

He's right next to a white wall and there is no blood after multiple shirts from a high power rifle. How is that not suspicious? Explain why that is normal.

I don't watch the electronic jew but a quick search shows this is gaining traction. I don't really see what the goal of a false flag like this would be though tbh.

Oh yes, 'understandably' they slaughter us….

*shots

Ah yes, a strawman response.

I see the kikes are trying desperately to prevent this guy from becoming an actual thing. Most people never even heard about him yet, because hes white.

I got your strawman right here…fucking jew

Nice, double down on strawman, now everyone that calls out your strawman is a strawman with a yamaka. I'm trying to resolve the issue. Speaking of strawman, why didn't they try the officer for manslaughter? Do you think maybe the clever lawyer used a "strawman case" that they knew could get him aquited? Oy vey! ..oops I slipped.

ZOGbot shills ITT: if you're subject to infinite Simon Says and your hand reflexively slips down, you deserve death

Are Indo Europeans enjoying the Semitic TLC right now? Because all this and more is what the jews bring to you…while billing themselves as 'your saviours' and your 'leaders'…because, if you would just 'behave' they wouldn't have to put you in a comma or slaughter you.

Now don't be 'anti-semitic' about those destroying you, while you watch this 80 year old woman get beaten into a comma by 'the Master races' puppets that they installed over you.
youtube.com/watch?v=BsEaEi7lCaM&feature=youtu.be

Trying to resolve the issue 'online'…here…by shunting around some zeros and ones…where no actual change is possible because THIS is an imaginary world aka 'online community'?

Well that is clever…I am sure you will come up with a REAL solution in no time…

Yeah, and it's been discussed since it was released. Another thread wasn't necessary you nigger.

Actually, the conversation was very telling. It revealed a lot about the problems which lead to these sorts of incidents. Thank you for the feedback.

Don't worry if she fought back there would be a pinned thread claiming she was a jew despite no evidence whatsoever.
In case you haven't noticed being civnat is "too far right" now, or so the narrative crafters tell me.

The reason you don't want another thread is because you don't want more anons to be redpilled about the zogbot problem, probably because you're a zogbot yourself.

After we had exposed the (((Deep State))) in those 29 Vegas threads, USG learned the lesson, and now sends its army of shills whenever its legitimacy is under any threat, such as e.g when the Police State is shown for what it is.

Keep flailing impotently like a worm and screaming "shut it down!," zogbot shill.

"Infinite simon says" referring to the two stage process of immobilizing suspects, then taking them into custody one by one? The woman managed to follow the instructions just fine and wasn't shot. The guy repeatedly fucked around with his hands, including placing them behind his back, and lowering them when instructed to crawl, again, unlike the woman who was able to reconcile both commands to keep your hands up and crawl over with her smaller, testosterone deprived mind. Cop seems like a dick, but he's operating within his guidelines. In your hatred for the police, you will now pretend everyone who disagrees with your gud boi tier narrative loves them.

I think most of us here are aware that the police and military are the fists of ZOG. That doesn't address the lack of blood in this video though.

Nice try, zogbot.

Your buddies killed an innocent law-abiding White Man for pure sadistic fun, giving him an infinity of weird and contradictory orders, expecting him to inevitably fail, and then slaughtered him like a dog.

You zogbots will get the chair.

Can you explain how the woman was able to follow the orders just fine?

By the way, zogbot, when you say revealingly:
Why don't you ask yourself: why is it that millions upon millions of White Americans dislike the Police State and the sadistic pigs who kill us Whites in its name?

She was given a different set of orders, a much shorter and clearer one. Your shilling is truly low-IQ.

urazogbotxdlol

You seem confused OP. I'm calling you a slowpoke and/or slideposter for acting like this video is new when Holla Forums has been discussing it for days.

And now, zogbot, you understand why we White Americans call you sadistic pigs. You're literally just that.

First, I'm not OP, and secondly, the last thread reached post count limit, so starting a new one isn't wrong. This is a recent event. Nope, zogbot shill, you will not SHIT IT DOWN.

You zogbot shills are just mighty scared of the probability that this event will (OY VEY) de-legitimize your operations in the eyes of the public.

I'm gonna delegitimize the shit out of you, whether or not you like it. And I demand that you keep flailing, because by flailing and by kvetching, you just give me more handy material to work with, like your friend and colleague 902798.

Any voice that speaks about actually fighting back is banned for 'inciting violence' because this 'Web World' is where they want everyone to stay…ensconced in fantasy while the slaughter continues unabated.

"Young lady shut up and listen. You are to keep your feet crossed, take both of your hands, put them flat in front of you. You are to push yourself up to a kneeling position. Now, put both your hands in the air. Now, crawl towards us. Stop."

"Okay young man, listen to my instructions and do not make a mistake. You are to keep your legs crossed, do you understand me? You are to put both of your hands palms down straight out in front of you. Push yourself up to a kneeling position. I said keep your legs crossed! Put your hands up! Hands up in the air! You do that again and we're shooting you, do you understand? Then listen to my instructions. Don't talk, listen! Hands straight up in the air, do not put your hands down for any reason, you think you're gonna fall, you fall on your face. Your hands go into the small or your back or down, we're gonna shoot you."

The same set of instructions with extra dialogue to reinforce key points because the guy is not following the instructions, unlike the woman.

lel. You're obviously just some anarchist leftist cancer trying to exploit this murder to turn Holla Forums against the very concept of police. None of your "outrage" against this is in good faith.

Because A FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS is meaningful in this situation…not that they slaughtered a man for no reason whatsoever? This video is certainly good training for all Whites to 'follow ZOG without asking any questions of die'…I guess now that absolute TYRANNY has been born in America we should just count our lucky stars that none of us Indo-Europeans have ever made a mistake. The price of a mistake in a high stress situation where someone has told you that they are going to kill you is death.

Meh, seems fair…course WITHOUT ZOG we wouldn't have to live with these standards either.

I am familiar with your type of shill comments from the last thread, zogbot shill. Basically:

Keep going at it, you disingenuous pig. Please, go with the narrative that pigs have a right to murder innocent Whites who have committed no crime. I want you to make that argument.

Look, another zogbot shill.

What you fail to grasp is that we want to take away your power to murder us, zogbot. Right now, you have the power to turn ALL of us into your own private Daniel Shavers. We will stop it, and you'll get the rope or the chair or both.

Do you think that it's working, "pal"?

Look, another zogbot shill.

What you fail to grasp is that we want to take away your power to murder us, zogbot. Right now, you have the power to turn ALL of us into your own private Daniel Shavers. We will stop it, and you'll get the rope or the chair or both.

Being she was a woman, protected class, more sober sounding and not the suspect all helped her. The Officer was running Daniel over the coals from the get go. Shaver slightly buzzed over compensated with his gestures trying to show his compliance. Hands behind the back being of his good intentions that didn't come out like he expected. His knee jerk reactions escalated the Officers agitation and further made Shaver more nervous. Better training, and polices are needed. If there was not a reexamination by Mesa PD on procedures etc then that is also a major red flag.

The cops were absolutely heavy handed and if the Officer got tried for manslaughter he probably would have got convicted. However he was cleared on 2nd degree murder. That was like a slide of hand.

Reminder of what cops deal with:
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

I have to wonder at the processes in your mind that take the input "the reason he was shot was because he was not following their instructions, and law enforcement policies dictate they shoot people who do not cooperate with their instructions for their own safety" and give the output "there were no reasons". Even if you do not enjoy the reason and think it's a direct result of ZOG, which it isn't really, I'd say more an emergent effect of their plan to refocus periodic conflicts between states which are ultimately bad for business to consistent intra-state conflict by fracturing the ethnic makeup of the nation, it's still a reason which you should acknowledge, because to do otherwise is denying reality.

Holy leftypol Batman!

Protip: when judgement day comes you will be on your knees begging the law to save you and thankto threads like this he will look at you and say "No." Good work leftypol and/or anti cop cucks.

Why would I do that, Holla Forums?

Basically, the army of zogbot shills promote the argument that any slight accidental slipping during Infinite Simon Says justifies the murder of Whites who have committed no crime, and that if you don't think that Whites who have committed no crime should be mercilessly exterminated at the hands of sadistic zogbots, you're a "pinko."

I am against the extermination of Whites. You zogbot shills know which side you stand on; it's not our side, it's (((their))) side. That's why you're zogbots, after all.

Thanks for being so open about it. This thread and the previous one are truly illuminating as regards the "loyalty" of zogbot pigs to our side. Zero such loyalty! They are loyal exclusively to ZOG and to their own sadistic bloodlust.

Ok, no more complaining. Here is some proposed solutions.

1) National standard/policy Hands up or spread eagle, you don't have to do anything else. Just like the right to remain silent, you're not required to move when in none threatening posture.

2) Protocol of communications. This whole incident could have resolved with a phone call from the front desk to the hotel room.

etc.

Funny, that isn't what I said at all. Do you have problems with reading comprehension, Holla Forums?

It is a job, fucktard…not a calling from God, you do your job because you like doing your job…

In this case those guys enjoy killing people, so that is what they did. I think it is time that we REMOVE all the fancy justification about 'why I enjoy murder' and just call it what it is…

Those two just like killing people and they will do it again, now that they are encouraged by 'leadership' to do so.

It also puts regular Indo-Europeans in a bind, where we have to decide if we kill you first, or let you kill us…

Very healthy situation for a nation to be in BTW kudos on 'just doing your job'

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

As I have already decided what I will do when I hear 'that knock on the door' it is really a moot point for me. There is no difference anymore in the USA between a gangster, thug, police, 'immigrant', mafia, soldier…they all have the same goal now.

She wasn't shot because she followed the instructions. Better training and procedures will never completely prevent these situations because there will always be incomplete information and error, not to say that they shouldn't try to avoid them, but that's not something you can argue from a single case.

These both make sense. Police training tends to focus on what to do if things go wrong rather than how to prevent things from going wrong. This is a fucking problem. Introducing some kind of standard protocol for subduing people would prevent a lot of bad shit from happening. And of course niggers would still chimp out and get shot anyway, so it'd be win-win.

Unfortunately for you I am old enough to remember a time before absolute tyranny and the slaughter of Americans for no reason was 'par for the course' and 'all in a day's work'. I remember a time before the Police State…so unlike many people on this board, your justifications for murder mean very little to me.

Also around 4:22 to 4:28 Shaver fucked up crawling to the woman's purse and consequently jerking his hand away in which made the Officer react defensively thinking he was going to take something out from the bag.

>listen goy, if you are subject to infinite Simon Says and your hand slips down for a half-second, you deserve being shot
You're not winning this, zogbot.

You can keep calling everyone who disagrees with you Holla Forums, but it's very unpersuasive given that your very argument here and in the previous thread is that you have a right o exterminate Whites who have committed no crime, just because you're a sadistic pig.

Nice try shill. It's not the lack of protocols - it's that pigs who are caught murdering innocent White men like Daniel Shaver don't get the chair. Philip "Mitchell" Brailsford should have been charged with murder, and hanged. And so should shills who justify the murderous anti-White Police State, like you.

At no point have I discussed what ought to be, only what is. As pointed out earlier, if there were no non-Whites, this would not happen. The cop, regardless of his personality, is of the era.

Notice how in the beginning of the thread you attempted to SHUT IT DOWN by calling it "old news."

Now you have basically admitted to being a pig, and so you have switched to whining about:
And futilely attempted the
retard-tier argument.

You have not shut this thread down – your sagefagging doesn't work, evidently – and neither will your zogbot arguments convince anyone. Do keep trying, because thereby you reveal yourself. I want you to reveal your true nature. Keep doing it.

Ok…and I, having made up my mind not to 'go out like that' crawling on my stomach, crying, afraid and confused, only to be murdered for nothing, am 'a product of this era' too even though I am older…I see what is going on very clearly and the agenda to condition people to absolute and mindless obedience or that they will be killed. The mind control paradigm of this video didn't 'pass me by or fly over my head' I see what you are doing…the fucking absurdity of your fucking simon says or die police state.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEt_cPkoAQ8

Oh wow, so "convincing." WTF, I love zogbots now!

But I'm not calling anybody besides you Holla Forums, and that's only because you're 200% obvious

What is this infantile fantasy where you (the obvious zogbot or wannabe zogbot) save us from, what exactly, the second coming of Christ? Oh or are you going to be the one doling out justice? I'm sorry but I need you to clarify just what the hell you're implying or gtfo of this thread.

Also, for you…anyone with half a brain will pay very careful attention to the Police States use of adjectives in this 'carefully crafted video' that shows the 'ideal world' of the ZOG that leaves them ejaculating in their pants when they think about their NWO, Those adjectives are 'us', fodder, 'the enemy', the 'subversives' who don't want to 'follow your agenda' into hunger, mass starvation, death, and chaos. I know (((you guys))) believe you have it all 'sealed' up at this point…with the brainwashing and the PostModern agenda.

vimeo.com/218463859

Sure thing, piggie. Your colleague Brailsford will not die a "natural death." Neither will you.

Everyone who murders innocent Whites, will get the rope. So will everyone who justifies it.

Nice to see you zogbots working in unison to brand all opposition to yourself as communists. Right - if I refuse to support the extermination of innocent White fathers like Daniel Shavers, that makes me a commie.

Eventually, shill, you'll go away; but the impression from this event will stay on, forever. You're digging your own grave here.

5.56 is not high power

Yes, Holla Forums, tell us more about how all cops are innately evil as a rule until some nigger steals your iPhone and you yell "HELP POLICE" lel

go away retard

>This much Damage Control by piggie
It's not working, faggot.

Also:
Haha, KYS.

No, it sure isn't. So why are you still trying? Like communism, do you think your narrative will finally finally finally work this time?

Why are you doing this to yourself? (by "this" I mean digging your own grave)

This is your first comment here, zogbot piggie:

This is your second comment:

Since these have failed (miserably), you now think that whining about "muh lefties" will convince us, real Holla Forumsacks, to support zogbots like you and your right to murder us.

Not happening, zogbot shill.

So it is old news.

Incompotent cop fucked up, so what?
Also

The amount of shilling is truly spectacular.

Get this through your thick skulls: this is a recent happening, and furthermore, the previous thread had reached the 751 post count. So discussing it is legitimate.

What are you afraid off, shills?

Pigs should not have the right to murder innocent White fathers. When a pig murders an innocent White father, the pig should be electrocuted to death. That's "what."

Police brutality/over-militarization is absolutely a problem in this country, and one that has been vocalized many times over the past couple decades. Kikes are well aware of that, they needed to get the goyim to the shut the hell up about it and what was their solution? Black Lives Matter. They simply took nigger victimization, particularly concerning the police, and merely gave it the center stage in their public theatrics. What was one of the intended consequences of this movement? They turned the original issue into a racial one.

Think about it, you absolutely can't discuss this issue mow without bringing up race. With hordes of people who now hold a very strong conviction that it's only a problem with nigs and spics. Now you have the opposing side split into different factions who are now actively warring with each other for dominance. Such a battle that now also has many normalfags who are observing, the irl lurkers if you will, and are now fed up with the entire situation. People who only want everyone else to shut up and go away.

Now you have half the goyim arguing over whether the problem even exists and if so for whom. And the other half who have been made entirely apathetic to the whole ordeal. In other words, another divide and conquer psyops from the kikes. Now their drones not only gained the ability to act with total impunity but they also have gained some measure of general public support as well. Is every cop bad? No. It's common goddamn sense that good and bad must exist together, never apart. For every asshole there's a cool dude. However, that does not excuse their increasingly overbearing and hostile behavior towards the American people. With the standard procedure being now to approach the scene with intent to kill regardless of circumstances or consequences. Every action bears an equal consequence, forgive the innocent but punish the wicked no violence intended of course Mr. FBI

That would be actual justice…and you know that we haven't seen any real justice in thousands of years…or for as long as the thuggish parasitic jews, their slaves, secret societies and supporters have occupied our nation's.

I see a simple solution: Compulsory gun ownership and training. An armed society is a polite society.

Along with the knowledge that you have the right and moral obligation to defend yourself ANY WAY YOU CAN from a violent assault.

Just because someone has a 'badge' or some fucking 'legal protected status' as an official murderer, does not negate your own right to life and liberty.

I have REALLY had enough of this fucking jew agenda.

A thrust from a knife isn't high power but when you get stuck you squirt blood all over. How am I the only one questioning the lack of blood here? It's very suspicious.

Apparently the footage was recently released, so gas yourself.

Depends on where you are stabbed. I have seen plenty of stabbings where the victim didn't even know they were stabbed until later. I have seen other stabbings where the blood sprayed all over the ceiling and walls…it just depends…also, the heat from the bullet tends to cauterize a wound at close range, it takes longer for blood to pool. At super close range, there is 'backsplash' of brains, blood, guts and flesh…but he wasn't nearly close enough for that to occur.

Okay, try firing it from a direct blowback system then.

Interesting, if only because we finally have one of those mythical shootings where the victim was fully complying and not at all a threat to the officer, but was shot multiple times… only this time it's a white guy, so no one will actually protest or riot on his behalf.

Policing by consent = dead.
Burger criminal justice system = kiked.