Solo Multiplayer

Any games where I don't rely on other people yet it's multiplayer?

Other urls found in this thread:

fightcade.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/270010/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, actually. You play singleplayer games.

Or games that let you share your own maps / assets, like Trials. Or games that let you see other players, but you're not necessarily required to interact with them, like Souls games.

Almost any MMORPG today.

arena shooters :D

Post fails to meet criteria specified. Ignored.

I want to compete against a human brain.

My ideal game would be quakeworld but theres no servers with playable ping for me.

Time to move.

Only a madman would move to Europe.

Can confirm, Europe is where mad men dwell.

Is there a dedicated server? I'm not interested in a temporary little thing that lasts an hour.

racing games

See

See

Going to be have to more specific OP or stop changing the goalposts.

You've got two options:

1-get gud at fighting games
2-kill yourself

Then play Q3 or one of its many clones.

Phantasy Star Online 2
It's balanced to be easy as fuck because it makes its money from ultra casuals that only play for the dress up, so it's pretty much a single player game with optional coop.

Is the core fighting in SF5 good? I used to play USF4

I don't like them. Quakeworld is the king.

Don't want that at all.

hahahahahah no SF5 is complete garbage

Does 4 still have a playerbase?
It's no good if 200 guys who are masters are the only ones who still play. I'll get shredded.

OP has an entitled attitude, isn't specific with his requests, doesn't thank people for trying to help, and is too picky. Would not bang.

Right now most fighting games are pretty bad, if you're into anime you're gonna have to deal with JP players because the most popular game at EVO is fucking Smash bros (4 mainstage slots because why not!) so that's how dead the fighting game scene in the US is. KoF14 has a really solid core, but they screwed the pooch a little with balance.

Download Fightcade and play the best arcade fighting games of all time such as Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Street Fighter Alpha 2 and 3, King of Fighters 98 and 02, Samurai Shodown 5, Last Blade 2, Darkstalkers and Marvel vs Capcom 2.

fightcade.com/

>>>/reddit/

This really should be any game, user-kun.

No Man's Sky :^)

>>>/wow/
>>>/rude/
>>>/2/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/honest/

yeah that one monster hunter clone for the PS4, the AI is so good you can let it complete all the hunts for you

Chess
Poker
Checkers
Mahjong if you're weeb enough

store.steampowered.com/app/270010/

Souls games arguably.

Dragon's Dogma

which one is that user?
There's like 10 MH clones already

Also Freedom Wars counts if you have a Vita

Checked and seconded.

In Dragon's Dogma the game is single-player in its entirety but you can hire two party members who are created by other players. Depending on whether the creators are faggots or bros they will either be very useful or pants on head retarded, which can actually be more fun if you're playing it after a few beers. It's an action RPG with good combat and maximum autist character creator that allows you to create the perfect Mary Sue and waifu team.

Don't be an idiot and get the Dark Arisen version which is the base game plus all the DLC that ever existed for it (it was a console port). Currently $20 on Steam and $10 on GMG.

Why the random Rise of the Dragon screencap, OP? It certainly wasn't multiplayer.

I used to play PSO on the Dreamcast like that, I'd get online yet play alone. Why? Because this way enemies would spawn in much greater numbers, and I had a gun that'd hit multiple targets at once. Very handy to get exp quickly.

MAH NIGGA!

Quake Live, Chess.
You'll get destroyed anyway so just stick with any Souls game.

like every one of them if you arent just a gaui boi trying to socialize?

Any game that allows you to play 1v1.

And TF2. It had no rewards/punishment for loosing or winning the game. By doing so it never made me angry about my teammates because I was playing it to play this game and not to win.
I played it to shoot stuff and get hats. For both I didn't need any help.

Do you mean like purely competitive multiplayer games or what?

I played Diablo3 like that…

Counter Strike

fighting games are rehashed garbage. but on the plus side, if youre good at one youre good at all of them

right, then.

Believe it or not, SS13 is actually a multiplayer game where you don't really have to rely on others (as long as you're robust as hell)

Post your steam id and i'll gift you a game to master turn based single or multi.

The game is frozen synapse. Should have said that earlier.