Total War

The King and the Warlord Edition

Who /Skarsnik/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?214-Rome-Total-War-Hosted-Modifications
moddb.com/games/rome-total-war/mods#modsbrowse
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?113-INVASIO-BARBARORVM-(IB)-(BI)&s=59a7fcbf49e9945ac67227c1554cb79c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Patricians have occupied this thread.
Vae victus!

Threadly reminder that loners in their parents house make better games than CA with mods.

whats so good about EB mod?

More research went into the factions.
Campaign map is expanded.
More realistic recruiting.
More true-to-life units.
Internal politics and improved diplomacy on the campaign map.
Better textures and meshes than vanilla.

Oh boy, prepare to have this thread shitpo- I mean "forum cultured" to death OP.

TW Warhammer is good but some people can't handle that.

Are the King Arthur games any good?
Or are there any TW clones with decent AI?

its all shit not worth looking at or gold worth jerking off over until something better comes along that's subjectively better and then I can call the old gold complete shit not worth looking at. nobody can fucking take a middle ground anymore and enjoy multiple things it always has to be literally god or literally hitler

Niggas haven't unlocked Wurrzag for some reason. But eh, I'll have to wait until Steel Faith updates anyway.

I suspect half the shitposters in any given thread aren't interested in the series to begin with.

that's also probably due to "muh denuvo rant to justify my anger in not being able to pirate it"

Did you go to the Wurrzag dlc page and click download?

I had some mods enabled that removed the new extra factions. Figured he'd be under the Orcs tab but he's got his own thing going.

Wurrzag got access to everything in the Big Waaagh spell line right away. I like the guy already.

EB mod?

Europa Barbarorum for Rome. It's a good mod. The EB team submitted a bunch of research to CA when Rome was being made. CA ignored them so they made a mod.

Seems like the rot set in way before Rome 2.

I thought the new units in the humans&VC dlc weren't interesting but they really outdid themselves making the orc&dwarf new units even more uninteresting.
It's like they don't even want people to buy the DLCs.

Yeah, the sad thing is that so much from EB was copied in Rome 2. So, if you want to play Rome 2, but with a better engine, try EB.

Somebody made a mod for Dwarf Rangers so I guess there is some interest.

The original Shogun: Total War is the best game in the series. Prove me wrong.

Geisha.

Free company militia best unit from past two dlc

Bullshit. They're were just mad that CA made Egypt unique instead of making them a WE WUZ GREEKS faction. The scattered remnants of Alexander's armies in Egypt, do not justify Egypt recruiting stacks upon stacks of greek troops.

come on now user

I'm contractually obliged to buy anything with the words Warhammer and Games Workshop though user

help me, please

Here's a step by step guide
>buy me space hulk deathwing

If a blank was attacked by an ork would the ork do anything?

You forgot Inquisitor martyr, and man o war Corsair

My real question is what would happen if the imperial navy started shooting paint cannons of white, would all the orkz think they're dead

Think so, the way I figure it, the orks do their weird shit on themselves and the effects are "real world"

For instance, the orks are constantly telling themselves they can krump dem oomies eazy like, but then they get royally buttfucked

Read a book.

The thing about Foreverial tiedup Dwarf is that he loves being tiedup and wants to lick other dwarfs with his permanent bologna ham and cream cheese tongue and pass the virus that will fully delitize and change their organs and insides so that they end up being rope tombified, covered in permanent rubbery rope just like him. Literally a machine, literally like a machine and enjoying it. Tiedup like a Tomb King, changed forever, to live fully delitized and live wrapped like a Tomb King wearing the bondage like a form of permanent clothing that can't be taken off.

Is there an EB type mod for Barbarian Invasion?

Look around. Rome: Total War has a few mods that take place in different time periods. There seems to be a mod for Barbarian Invasion that turns it into the Mongol invasion, but that's probably not what you're looking for.
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?214-Rome-Total-War-Hosted-Modifications

moddb.com/games/rome-total-war/mods#modsbrowse

There's this:
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?113-INVASIO-BARBARORVM-(IB)-(BI)&s=59a7fcbf49e9945ac67227c1554cb79c

I'm sure he is the hardcorest guy in the chool

Easy.

Their hivemind works slightly differently than regular psychic powers. Blanks only affect actual weirdboyz.