Is anyone else as annoyed with the recent trend of later games in the series coming to PC when the earlier games were...

Is anyone else as annoyed with the recent trend of later games in the series coming to PC when the earlier games were console exclusive? The audacity pisses me off. Why would I buy Gears of War 4 when 2 and 3 and only on 360?

Why are developers now more likely to have PC version when earlier they were completely fine abandoning the platform? And what gives them the idea that they can just support the platform when they want and expect us to follow along?

Who gives a fuck? Pirate.

no

Enjoy your viruses faggot

They do it now because console multiplats died this gen and got replaced with PC multiplats. There's literally no console multiplats out now and only two upcoming ones (Final Fantasy XV and Kingsom Hearts 3) and FFXV if anything is most likely just a timed console multiplat.

Most of these sequels are designed to bring in new audiences but I understand you complaint.

Gears of War 1 was on PC

You're more likely to get a virus from browsing websites with malicious scripting these days.

cracked games are just fine, with the odd exception of bitcoin miner releases that get nuked fast anyway

just aim to get your shit from private trackers rather than publics

I thought with Gears 4 coming to PC they had ported 2 and 3 too

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

i notice alot of retarded threads are made at this time of day.

what part of the world are people at to be able to post at this time of day?

i'm here because i'm a neet

I think you've answered your own question.

I like it.

Wew. We knew a rockstar announcement was coming, they promised it would be at like e3 or something it wasnt, but I can not believe they didn't also announce a remake of the first game.

This thread is dumb and you're dumb for making it.

You know the other games can be emulated on XBONE right?

Red dead redemption 2 is console exclusive though
What the fuck are you talking about

You know I wouldn't buy an Xbox One even if you gave me the money right?

I'll tolerate it for games whose stories are pretty standalone (or are incredibly focused on gameplay), but this isn't always the case. The fuck was Spike Chunsoft thinking when they put the third Zero Time Dillemma game on PC but not the first two? Apparently it was shit so it doesn't matter, but that's just such a strange thing to do. You have to account for the fact that a good portion of that audience will have no idea what the previous games were and even if they want to know they can't.

I like the way Yoko Taro resolved this though, he reassured everyone that NieR 1 doesn't matter much for NieR Automata and anyone interested should just watch a Youtube version. Quite the madman he is.

nice meme

Why are you even asking? Consolefags.

I haven't gotten a virus since like 2005 man, avoiding them is trivial and even if you fuck up just grab malwarebytes and purge that shit.

No it isn't, they're just saying that for the initial announcements like every other modern game before making a separate announcement in a couple months of the PC release. That's double the press, pretty good strategy I must say.