User Gets Arrested At VCU For Saying The Word "Nigger"

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Walked past him today when I was going to my class, and I recorded a video for documentation. Obv I didn't say shit, because the Jews and degenerates would've went after me like hounds as well. As far as I've heard from fellow anons on campus, he's been arrested.

Archive Link: https://archive.org/details/AXt8hrMHWtt3Dzp

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Arrested At VCU For Saying The Word "Nigger"
As far as I've heard from fellow anons on campus, he's been arrested
So you don't know exactly WHY he was arrested or if he was at all?
What is this clickbait title?

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

What's the charge?

I'm betting he's going to win his lawsuit.

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Ya just heard about it, still getting info. Will fill in as I heard more from my fellow VCU anons

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

our campus
Its not yours bitch.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Lazy OP. Dude was arrested AND media already doxed him.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Nigger

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Can u lend a nigga a pencil

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

Arrested for speech-crime
In what sense does freedom of expression exist when unpalatable words are deemed arrest-worthy. End the charade. You hear worse said of whites in an average humanities lecture.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

‘[Lloyd] was again arrested for trespassing,” the police spokesperson said. “Lloyd is not a VCU student or employee.”

OP is an absolute faggot

William Anderson
William Anderson

Oh no, look out now, it's pedantic user!

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Is VCU in Africa btw?

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Trespassing
Public University
What the fucking shit?

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

A man holding a sign containing a racial slur was detained by Virginia Commonwealth University police after causing a stir on campus.
The sign said 'nigga'.

Tyler W. Lloyd, 27, of North Chesterfield, was arrested twice Thursday, according to VCU police. He was first arrested and charged with trespassing in the morning after refusing to leave campus when police asked him saying Lloyd was disrupting university operations.
Lloyd later returned to campus in the afternoon and was again arrested and charged with a second misdemeanor count of trespassing.

Lloyd is not a VCU student though he was enrolled in fall of 2015, police said. He studied English literature, according to his Facebook page.

Yasmeen Galvez, who captured the arrest on video, said the man is a constant fixture on campus holding up inflammatory signs — earning him the nickname "Sign guy." The campus paper, The Commonwealth Times, wrote an editorial in October also encouraging students to ignore him. The paper, who didn't identify the man, said he'd been there everyday for nearly two weeks.

"He was just screaming that everybody is racist," Galvez, a freshman from Virginia Beach, said. Galvez said she's tried talking with the man, but that he's not interested in dialogue. "He's basically inciting a riot each time he comes."

Galvez said two or three weeks ago confrontations between the man and others got so heated police were also called then. Police said they've never detained or arrested Lloyd before.

pedantic
Kill yourself bro.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

holds pencil
nigga, his arm's open

Jason King
Jason King

If an institution gets fed money

it belongs to the public that payed taxes to the fed

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

*holds pencil*
nigga, his arm's open
awwww

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

F

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Obv I didn't say shit, because the Jews and degenerates would've went after me like hounds as well.

I understand, but if you can sleep tonight, I'll be very surprised. I'd feel guilty as hell letting him stand alone.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

This retard's been sperging out with signs for several months lel

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

It's like loitering in the DMV, the institution is "public" in that it's government operated but if you refuse to leave when asked you're still trespassing.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

"He was just screaming that everybody is racist," Galvez, a freshman from Virginia Beach, said. Galvez said she's tried talking with the man, but that he's not interested in dialogue.
The Chad Sign Guy. The Virgin Debater.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

I found the lolbertarian.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

nigger crowd
nigger cops
hamplanet white sluts defending niggers
white man is evil
So just like every other day.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Dude, this is the Antifa capital of Virginia. We are operating in the belly of the beast. Theres only like 10-12 other anons that I know of who go here. Can't risk losing troops to defend some idiot LARPer.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

the various expressions of the sheboon with problem glasses

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Looking like he might be a gov plant or some kinda faggot.

lolbertarian
Nah faggot, just hate these mudniggers claiming "this is ours!" when its clearly fucking not.
our streets
our campus
our country
When I see some second generation spic or a mulatto twat screeching about this shit, its disgustingly annoying.

Some more fun news from VCU campus…

RICHMOND, Va. – Three students were hurt and a suspect was taken into custody following a string of overnight robberies on and near the VCU campus.

"The first incident took place on the 600 block of West Cary street. A student was approached by a suspect armed with a firearm who demanded property. The suspect fled with the property," a VCU Police spokesperson said. "The second incident took place at Shafer and Franklin streets. Two students were approached by a suspect with a firearm who demanded property. One student was struck with the weapon and sustained minor injuries."

The third incident was reported on the 900 block of Park Avenue.

"Two students were again approached by a suspect armed with a firearm who demanded property. Both students were assaulted and sustained minor injuries," police said.

Richmond Police located the suspect along the 400 block of North Harrison Street and arrested him at about 4:22 a.m.

?"The property taken by the suspect was recovered when the suspect was arrested," police said. "VCU Police, working in concert with Richmond Police, are committed to the safety of our students, faculty and staff."

Cyrus Z. Fletcher, 18, of King George has been charged with one count of robbery and use of a firearm in commission of a felony. Detectives are still investigating. Additional charges are pending. Crime Insider sources said Fletcher is a VUU student.

VCU Police have increased patrols and visibility on campus.

But students said it's hard to ignore the crimes.

"Yeah, a little bit of concern because it is kind of often you know,” said Joseph Saitta.

"Definitely, especially being in a city it's kind of like you're unsure what's going to happen. It kind of makes me wonder what's going on,” said Sarah Danial. "If I have classes at night, I try not to walk by myself when I go home because sometimes at night you feel a little unsafe in certain areas."

Despite the arrest, VCU students say they will remain vigilante as they finish up the semester.

"We do always walk in pairs. Usually, if it is later we don't go crazy far off campus usually,” said Saitta.

VCU police say it’s important to always be award of your surroundings.

What is this 'demanded property' shit? You mean he ROBBED THEM AT GUNPOINT? Fucking newspeak bullshit.
And beyond that, IT DIDNT USED TO BE LIKE THIS!
we have to walk in pairs
i dont feel safe
we dont go off-campus
Fucking third-world shit coming to a small town near you.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

Press F to pay respects

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

As a Virginia Beach user I can concur with that everyone is racist. Im also happy people realize we aren’t all Hillary supporters. Probably aren’t even close to half Hillary supporters after you take away felons illegals and out of state trash.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Nig been nigged

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Pretty sure Richmonds been like that as long as anyone can remeber. The newspeak bullshit however probably not. I do think that city has been democrat for a very long time, very typical of high crime cities to have decades of consistent Democrat votes.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Walked past him today when I was going to my class, and I recorded a video for documentation.
Wew, what a stroke of luck. You just happened to be in the right place at the right time, amazing, it's lucky that there's always someone available to capture Rebel Media psyopsBASED ANONS sticking it to the Kike.
14/88 fellow natsoc, show me your armory for the RAHOWA.

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

He can sue them big time

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Nah, OP is in my differential equations class, I can confirm.
I was with him in cabbell right before this.
However, this guy filmed was not user, but some civnat cuck. Will punch op tomorrow in class for faggotry.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

I'm pretty sure this guy isn't from here but when you go out for activist purposes, try not to make the same mistakes he did. My main issue is his presentation. Sweatpants, skate shoes, handwritten sign, shitty hipster bag; he's kinda fat too but I'll let that slide assuming he's taking steps toward self-improvement.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Just look at this picture. So many people drawn by just one /pol/ack. A /lefty/kike would have never drawn such a crowd, though he would have a higher percentage of supporters. But this just proves how much power Holla Forums's message has. The right user in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Is that some kind of pro-sodomy t-shirt?

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Cucked

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

this dude is a moron

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

look at what these fucking kikes have done to our universities. what a shame. OP is a fag too.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

country does not recognize free speech
Which Stalinist country is that from?

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

Hi, just reading, don' align yourselves with idiots, and don't go to their places and surround yourself with enemies. Give yourself the upper hand, they're like invading hordes. They actually want to take your freedom away because they were born lower. Just don't put yourself in danger, we know what's correct and we know we have some of our own fighting us. Write something funny and convincing and not so rehearsed and contrived. Just make a video. But you should still be doing something. I worked for years online writing to let people know how monsterous Brazil was. DEADBUG let's people know how non human Japs can be. Just learn about something and tell us. Like that post about South Africa and the Hordes who took over. Or how Hitchens told us about the Muslims before anyone else. Do your best!

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

he has a commie messenger bag. nigga doesnt pay taxes

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

This is a good way to gather a large crowd of enemies.
If he was a suicide bomber, his kill count would be quite high.

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

the way they talk is so whiny

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

checked

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

So…I'm guessing none of those people has ever seen Boondocks. If they had, they would have understood that his sign is saying that black people shouldn't kill black people for senseless reasons.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Hi There FBI

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

Even if they had they would still get offended because someone is telling them they are doing something they shouldn't.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Delete this meme you fucking Kike. Its a White genocide being inflicted on Whites by Jews.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

so many niggers

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Wow, cool show reddit. Tell me more about how some niggers are "based" and you expect me to pay for your medicare. Kill yourself tonight.

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

all those trigger liberal cunts that literally cant even, just standing around cant even-ing. fuck this gay earth.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

checked
A Nigga Moment requires at least two black males of any age (from little boys to old men), and a stupid reason for fighting each other. Ghetto thugs are most prone to starting Nigga Moments, but even the most mild-mannered of black men may still be vulnerable to joining them. However white men will ignore any effort to draw them into a Nigga Moment.

….huh….the more you know.. i guess….
his first mistake was referencing some stupid cartoon.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

In just 50 years the entire country has reversed. Instead of a crowd of white people surrounding a nig being arrested by white officers, you have a crown of jubilant nigs cheering black officers arresting a white man.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

looks like they called in the nog squad.
got eeeem

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

earning him the nickname "Sign guy."

Leftist creativity on display here. They really can't meme for shit.

"He was just screaming that everybody is racist

Sounds like he'd fit right in at a university.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

Found a kiketube link with more footage
Hahahaha, he literally just keeps saying nigger lmao

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp8IVQfJ5eo

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

He has my support, I wish him all the best. It takes balls to get off the keyboard and put action into the street. It's just another step towards the race war.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

sauce for webm?

Brody Price
Brody Price

no sauce, I got it from Holla Forums few months back

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

What did he accomplish?

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

you've inspired me. fresh OC inc

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Worse. Downtown Richmond, Va.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

i thought he meant he was both the chad sign guy AND the Virgin debater, because once he opened his stupid mouth he just kept saying nigger even tho he was able to draw a crowd with his sign aka he blew his chance to drop h'redpillz once he opened his retarded mouth

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

The second incident took place at Shafer and Franklin streets
on the opposite end of the block where the pics above took place.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

i dont know but i thought he took an interesting approach. trying to diminish the power of a word that holds far too much power by yelling it in public is actually pretty logical. he wasnt there to debate. he was there to make people uncomfortable which is the first step to questioning the matrix.

John Long
John Long

God I hate these whiny university students. They need to get exposed to some more offensive shit to shock their brains to the back of their fucking skull.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

I recorded a video for documentation

This reboot of "Die Hard With A Vengeance" is awesome!!!

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

SHHEEIIT

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Well he has more balls than most of us do but he came off pretty beta. He would have been better off screaming NIGGER for lulz than trying to reason with them… maybe he'll bring a gun next time?

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Universities often have clauses in their 'free speech' codes that allow Administration to just eject people from campus if a threat is perceived. Normally this is justified by either current assault or a history of past assaults, but the safe space University of today employs it (((liberally))) and therefore illegally. This is a case of obvious content discrimination, which is always illegal in forums.
anon who wrote a free speech code for a campus

The key to drawing a crowd is to get individuals to stop. In a University, this is as simple as loudly saying wrongthink ideas or words, like nigger or faggot. If you want to actually do something productive you will say things that a normie will not care about but a SJW will flip shit about, like there are only two sexes or say 'Mankind' to reference humanity a lot. Once some stop, others get the social cue that something important is happening, stop, and thereby draw in more people. It is easy as long as you have the balls to get surrounded by raging college kiddos. Best way to use the crowd is to switch to a very reasonable argument and manner for the curious stopping, which not only delivers your message to a wider crowd but gets the initial raging crowd looking horrible for attacking this reasonable, well-dressed user.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

he triggered niggers and kikes

Liam Long
Liam Long

Arrested for saying a word? What is this Europe?

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

well said, user.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

He hasn't seen Kentucky Fried Movie

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

Someone cross posted to the other chans

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/152439670

Perhaps this could be basic, normie tear redpill on "muh free speech"

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Ehh.. it's kind of funny, but his message was stupid and I'm not sure what he was trying to prove. "Prevent Nigga Moment" isn't exactly pottery.

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

normie
We call them normalfags, reddit
tear
It's tier, third world illiterate
cuckchan
End yourself you communist cock gargler.
/trs/index.html

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

Have a webm.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Probably civil rights violation or some such shit, like what was doled out to the user that did a publicity stunt in an ape suit with bananas. RIP in peace, bro

Brody Price
Brody Price

more balls than most of us
balls
us

First of all, fuck you, /leftypol/
It's not about the balls.
Doing something as stupid as that takes both balls and great stupidity. He is just an idiot that's wasting himself to rile up niggers and campus communists. (Helter Skelter isn't happening, but DOTR is.) It's better to do nothing than do what he did. The only way he could have redeemed himselt is if he had dropped some redpills.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

remember the user that was handing out bananas with a string noose tied around them? that's clearly free speech but im pretty sure he was sentenced to something or other

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

Pretty much this.

Stunts like the OP, whilst admirable in a way, are at this stage useless. Twenty, thirty years ago; it would have been fine. There is no reasoning with people anymore. There is no dialogue. We do not need to convince our enemies that we are right, and they will never believe us. Go and look at the 'resignation' video by Al Franken - 90% of the comments are from women saying how terrible it is that he was 'forced' to step down, and that Trump should have to step down as well. They don't care about the truth, they don't care about reality, the have succeeded in dividing our society and there now exists an uncrossable chasm between us and them.

We focus on waking up the unaware, the undecided and the until-now uncaring. There is nothing to be gained from universities, but there are huge areas where we can find people willing to hear the truth. The religious, historians, scientists, police men, security guards, bouncers, small-shop workers, movie-lovers, gamers, sci-fi fans, hobbyists; all these people are forced to bear witness to the horrors of the jew's schemes. They see the filth, be it of the human variant or simply the corruption of what was once great entertainment - and they want to know why. We have the truth. We have the answers. They are willing to listen.

Do not waste your time at universities, do not bother debating feminists (unless there is a large audience of undecided types who you will convince when you destroy them). They aren't worth fighting for and they will simply target you, further reducing your ability to do anything productive.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Pepe, his face smug

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Universities need to be defunded, but faggots in congress won’t do it.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

Definitely. The best way to get that to happen is to get the masses on our side though. If you have all the Churches, all the Police Departments, a bunch of historians and scientists, and a whole load of other people all telling the government that universities are shitholes that are ruining the country - then you might just get them defunded - and if not you give us yet more allies for when shit truly hits the fan.

Wasting time sperging out on a campus or in a coffee shop isn't going to achieve anything, except that it will paint a target on your back and these parasites will hunt you. I like what the guy did because it was amusing, but if people genuinely want to help our cause then they should invest their time more wisely.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

This is what a 56% white university and police force look like.

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

I can't wait for you to go viral ''brah'"
I want to punch her mug shut

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

user you're a god, this is exactly what I pictured when I said it.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

Go and be friends with him retard
Start the local movements already, it's time

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

entire education system about to collapse due to trump decimating communistfornia & New York with taxes
Do this

Bad timing. the problem would have fixed itself.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

the problem would have fixed itself
oy vey, be a good goy and don't do anything you racist nazis

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

why do normal niggers fall for b8? Is it do hard to just walk past IRL trolls and not feed them?

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Obv I didn't say shit, because the Jews and degenerates would've went after me
OP'S COWARDICE IS NOTED

Parker Long
Parker Long

Transporting yellow contraband and assault with a delicious weapon.

Jacob White
Jacob White

Based Norm.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

This is a good way to gather a large crowd of enemies.
If he was a suicide bomber, his kill count would be quite high.

Did… did you just figure out a way to make ISIS useful?

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

I have no idea what he was thinking, I go to VCU and a while back I got low level doxed because of talking about the impending ascension of trump, the upending of the leftist order, and the purge of all of our enemies, a few frats found out and blackballed me but other than that no one ever found out and somehow facebook purged all records of it from its site

This guy just plain old went full retard

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

user please I saw enough of this trash at uni, I've done my time leave me alone.

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

He is in all likelihood an anti racist "Democrats are the real racists" cuck.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

You don't usually see the DRRR crowd walk around calling blacks nigger to their face.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

If you pay attention to his tone and the general context of the video, I don't see how you can interpret his stance as anything else other than some weird kind of "take the power away from the word 'nigger'" anti racist activism.

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

I lived across the street from VCU for a year. I thought that I would meet interesting people, I didn't. I did end up Fucking this girl who was the daughter of a VCU admin and also of a retired US Navy Admiral. She told me one day that blacks cannot be racist because of muh institutions then I busted on her face and kicked her out of my apartment. This was all before the commie takeover, around 2011, so I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about. Anyways, there is no redeeming downtown Richmond. It all has to fucking go.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Freedom of speech is only for jews. Jews are allowed to do whatever they want because we need to be sensitive towards criminals with inferiority complexes and zero accountability. If you get fucked over
By a jewish supremicist conman and you complain about it, you are an antisemite. Why are you making such a big deal about a group of people who have over and over again deceived every other race to push their selfish parasitic goals? Just let it go. You are paranoid. The police state the CIA/NSA/MOSSAD created because they are terrified of how bad they will lose in a level playing field was not created out of paranoia. The 6 million jewish organizations which work 247 to censor all valid criticism of the most barbaric mafia of all time but ignore invalid criticism of every other group are just there to make sure things are right. Please don't even think about discovering the power within you to create your own reality free of energy draining losers. Please just watch the media that has 98% jewish employees but isn't jewish controlled and we will handle everything for you. And if things go wrong, despite the fact that we just reassured you that we have everything under control we aren't responsible for your problems, you are for letting us handle it, but if you didn't let us handle it you would be an antisemite. Please continue to accept the prison we created to drain you of everything good while enriching only jews. This is the only way that we can stay on top. But this is because we are the master race. We essentially rely on a system where everyone runs a marathon to decide who controls every resource on Earth, and we break everyones legs and poison them before the race starts, but when we win you have no choice but to accept our fraud victory which was a legitimate victory. You know what? Fuck this shit. I'm done being a kike. My brain just overloaded and I can't keep track of my lies. It's so much easier being honest. Wow this is liberating. I will dedicate the rest of my life to creating a free world where everyone can prosper and the best people can actually rise to the top where they can then drag the weak up for round 2.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

Richmond user here.

Can confirm.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

What's going on in RVA, user? Muggings were uncommon when I left a few years ago. Especially on Cary Street. What's changed?

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

I believe it's The Purge: Election Year.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

………waiting

…..lurking

David Edwards
David Edwards

the virgin IOTBW campaign
the chad standing in the middle of campus shouting at niggers

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

whatever happened to him?

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

Good vid but OP you're a faggot because he wasn't arrested for saying a word.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

While I don't necessarily think what he is doing is making any difference, I still salute him for having the courage to do it

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

niggers call each other nigger all day long everywhere
whitey says nigger in public
niggers arrest whitey
nothing to see here, move along

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

niggers call each other nigger all day long everywhere
whitey has sign that says nigger in public
whitey got the sign's content from a show written by blacks for blacks coondocks
it's still racist
niggers arrest whitey
we truly live in the end times

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

that really hit me in the gut user
i laughed so hard
i die

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Something straight out of Die Hard 3.

Disable AdBlock to view this page