The shills are doing it again

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

They still haven't come up with new tactics now they're astroturfing the board with those "Magapede", "Chesscucks" and "Trumpcucks" memes. There's one faggot on pic related trying to lump Holla Forums in with the Alt-Kike fags who support Milo and Le Based Niggers. Now goons are also coming back to hate on anime and calling us weaboos. Would like to know about their post history because it truly feels like it's just another raid again. The shills don't seem to have an end goal, a lot of times it reeks of defeatism, and CIAniggers telling us to kill random people. Like the Magapede poster it all feels scripted and spammed to me honestly.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

You get what you pay for. Bottom barrel shilling

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

people still think Trump wasn't controlled opposition from the get go

Play all sides and you can't lose eh goy??

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Who cares?

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

trying to lump Holla Forums in with the Alt-Kike fags who support Milo and Le Based Niggers.
Sup kamphy, That's what you wanted right?

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

IT'S SO BASED IN HERE!!!

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

Like the Magapede poster it all feels scripted and spammed to me honestly.
LOOK AT THIS GREAT FELLOW MEGAPEDO FOLKS!!!
+1 UPBOAT
Fellow MEGAPEDO you should start the weekly BASED (mod mandated) african american dick thread!!
I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO UPBOAT ALL THE NIGGER DICKS!!!!

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

implying this is the point
If there was ever a time that Holla Forums hasn't caught shills spamming and raiding the board with their shit-tier memes from cuckchan and /int/, I don't know why you can't call this shilling at all. This shilling is all happening on one specific happenjng ffs.

Like pottery. I call him out on his scripted posts and then comes up right on timing to call me a mod. Typical subhuman behaviour, they just can't stop outing themselves. Cuck/pol/ must be having some traffic lately.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

o wait a mod already beat you to it:
kys for being to slow.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

I thought "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" was their new insult? The disproven 56% shit

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

I thought "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" was their new insult? The disproven 56% shit

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Cool. Filters are still a thing.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

you aren't even white

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

also you should learn how to differentiate sarcasm nigger, because this
is clearly sarcasm.
uh huh, look at detective shekelstein over here,
lel

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

he's still here after I called him out on his astroturfing faggotry
Like I said, you have no end goal and it's not an argument.

That's a different type of shilling. It's mostly just used by /int/ posters these days. They made one based on the "It's Okay To Be White" meme. Right now I'm talking about shills that are still using the Magapede and Chesscuck meme. All of a sudden they all disapear within a month or two. They tend to hate anime as expected.

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

and you are clearly not from around here

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

You should be concerned with the actual shilling like the 56 garbage, not people calling you a weeaboo because you pretend to be an anime girl on Holla Forums.

Ryder King
Ryder King

israel is BASED and fashy

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

its really like you faggots don't even want to try or something

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

Like I said, you have no end goal and it's not an argument.
maby if you read that entire thread nigger, starting with my first post
Magapede
It's
MEGAPEDO
again figure out sarcasm user
and you are clearly not from around here
uh huh, detective shekelstein is back on the case I see

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

also you should learn how to differentiate sarcasm nigger, because this 11008464 is clearly sarcasm.
I would have if you knew how to actually type like a real human being. Also I'm pretty sure anyone who does earlobe spacing wouldn't know a thing or two about sarcasm.

another derailfag as expected
Fucking amazing. I love how it uses the orange Trump meme like a leftycuck. For some retarded reason gooks are now living in the Middle East. Killing niggers is fun though.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Look mom, I posted it again!

Hello /leftypol/!

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

One thing I am eternally sure of is that that MAGApede shit reeks of a CIAnigger forced meme.

They must be getting pissed at how resilient this board is to their tactics. It’s like they just don’t get it.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

yes because
this
<is
(((redd it))
Spacing
resilient this board is to their tactics
mods are literally glow in the dark kikes
lel

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Trump is so BASED and totally not a zog kikepuppet. 88D chess
BASED TRUMP
Also african americans are based and our friends we are not racists. Libcuck tears so based

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

I hope the entire middle east gets glassed, deal with it sandnigger

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Have you checked out the mod mandated nigger dick thread? you should check it out user! its ==BASED!!==
agreed.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

OP complains about bumbling shills
Bumbling shills immediately show up and spill their spaghetti

Every single time like clockwork

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Why would someone waste their time shitting up this site? I can't understand it.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

do we really need a thread like this every day? Are these containment threads or something?

can't even redtext properly
Go home Hitler, you're drunk

I'm warming to the idea that it's an AI.

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

OP complains about bumbling shills
Bumbling shills immediately show up and spill their spaghetti
Every single time like clockwork.
uh huh, detective shekelstein. you sure did BTFO me and my shilling ways.
Remind me, What exactly am I shilling?
you're drunk
lel

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

maby if you read that entire thread nigger, starting with my first post
<It's not just copius amounts of shill samming trust me goy
it's MAGAPEDO
<mfw FBI gets paid this much to shut the site down

mods are literally glow in the dark kikes
<look how well I fit in
What happened to you telling me I was Imkampfy?

of all the shit they can come up with they still think Holla Forums's the Alt-Kike
<calls niggers African Americans
Hi /leftypol/.

that pic
Oh my God it's actually you. The same user who kept avatarfagging with pics of laughing cheetahs. If any user would be so kind to show me his other avatarfag posts. I remember him on the "Chinese know the Jews control America" thread using the same pic.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Don't call it a meme. Thats giving it attention. They are spammers. Memes are for gets and funny things

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

Sperging out about the mods for (9) posts
What exactly am I shilling?

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

I got a question for you faggots, Why would wonderful threads like this:
Stay up in the catalog constantly, while any thread on redpills, NS, >muhbooooks, 911, fed, ect, ect gets shoad immediately?

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

all these delicious (you)s from assmad trumpcucks
/reddit/index.html

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

enjoy your nigger dick threads anons, i'm going to bed

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

What exactly am I shilling?
<he says as he spams threads with me calling him out on his bullshit
why do you persecute me so?
Oh lovely.

James Parker
James Parker

redpills
up since august
what did he mean by this
ya go to bed, and update your handbook later

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

f-fuck you goys I'm going home

lol

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

thread about blatant shilling somehow makes me assmad
<trumpcucks
I'm starting to think these are done by bots honestly.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

I really want to work on tracking who does the bulk of the shilling here, they have to be communicating somewhere, I'm thinking in an IRC someplace.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

*crickets* about all the mandated nigger dick threads though huh, i guess i am the shill.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

I like how you came back, but you IP hopped. Whats the matter, had to go shill another thread with a bunch of (1)s real quick? Go to bed nigger.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

changes IP
<Maybe if I do this the stupid goyim will fall for it

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

imagine being so adept at your own job you can't even navigate a mongolian throat singing theater.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

I thought you said you were going to bed? But I guess since kikes are known liars this all makes perfect sense.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

I think it's the same reason fat ugly girls try and insert themselves into gaming communities and change them. They can't stand the idea that there are people out there who don't like them and do their own thing.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

I've been here since the first exodus and the only shills are people like you, who were inexistant on Holla Forums up until about a year and a half ago and constantly try to turn Holla Forums into a zionist board like T_D.

And then, in a classic case of jewish inversion, you even have the gall to call legit /pol/acks who defend the political line Holla Forums has always had (this is how you can know they're legit /pol/acks and not paid shills like yourselves, you stupid kikes), shills.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

I think you mean inept, user.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

inexistant
What the fuck is wrong with this board? None of you are native English speakers, obviously.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

no, I meant adept :^)

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

this is how you can know they're legit /pol/acks
<spamming threads with cuckchan and /int/ memes like Magapede, Trumpcuck and Chesscuck makes you a legit /pol/ack
implying this isn't shilling
If you haven't fucking noticed already, 44f3e9 ITT is just some cuck who used to avatarfag all over the board with pics of laughing cheetahs. Why wouldn't you ever be fucking surprised that suddenly they're derailing and sperging out ITT because I called them out along with their garbage memes? 3f9e1a is saying that anyone supporting Trump on Holla Forums also thinks niggers are based, they're lumping anons with the fucking Alt-Kike ffs. Since when was Milo ever affiliated with this board? According to 44f3e9 we somehow do. Do you think that makes them "legit" /pol/acks.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

This thread again.
shills are ruining our debates
what we need is more meta threads about 4d cucking and tumblr cartoons
phone posting
This totally isn't leftypol trying to destroy our monopoly on truth. Trump just lit a match that we will end up having to put out.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Post red pills. These shills don't care they are just doing it for the money. We can at least educate them. It's hard as fuck to get people to listen to the truth so we have a captive audience here.

Welcome shills. Remember you're here forver.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Don't forget the 'Trumpniggers' and 'hurr ur kampfy' meme along with 6 gorillion more minor shit memes and narcissistic one liners they can come up with.

Lucas White
Lucas White

Gentle reminder that even if one mod here was legit and not jewish, none of this endless shilling for ZOG would ever have happened.

The only reason this board has been hijacked by hasbara kike jews pushing kosher politics isnt because of the wit, wisdom and genius of the kike-jew trolls tactics but because the mods sided with the jews and banned every single legit user calling out the endless shilling for zog on here for the past few years

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

There are a couple of threads right now that are clearly set up by that same faggot who was posting "bluepilled threads" earlier. A lot of complaining, and then followed by endless (1) and done posts agreeing with an repeating OP's points in the same writing style with the same sorts of spelling and grammatical errors.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

You're an absolute retard if not an outright illiterate. And what a waste of trips.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Inexistant
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/inexistant
http://www.yourdictionary.com/inexistant

I don't care what some other user has posted. What I posted is the truth and anyone who was here before June 2015 (when Trump announced his candidacy) knows it.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

From what I have been able to tell the basic thread structure works like this.

shitty OP image
Reddit, poorly conceived attempt at a meme.
concern trolling OP message
"You're being blue pilled", "/pol/ is shit now", "/pol/ is full of good goyim", etc.
Hundreds of posts basically saying "not this shit again"
OP equally spergs out
OP vanishes
tons of (1) and done posts
"the mods are all kikes"
"OP's thread is being shilled. Actives the almonds"
"I came here during GG, and it is bad now"
"We need to find a new board/new site"
And that is the important one. Because the ultimate point of these types of threads is to attempt to get people to scatter to various other boards and sites.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Not only scattering anywhere, but usually towards a controlled site where user information can be collected.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

(((You)))

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Hello hasbarafag. Endkike isn't working well for you anymore now is it?

So you're telling me that you want these faggots to keep shitting up the board with their low energy shillposting? These anons aren't "legit" /pol/acks either you know, and spamming the board with the same scripted posts IS a sign of shilling, yet somehow you think I'm the one who's doing it.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Some shills are working the Euros vs Americans angle. Both us Euros and you Americans need to come down hard on these shills, it'll help improve our cohesion.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

phoneposter
muh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiils

You will never be white
m-muh hand
m-muh dox
<PEOPLE DONT LIKE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREEEEEEREREEEEEEE HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT LIKE ME, IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH EREREREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
<MUH SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
<MUH SELF-SUCKING SSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
<COMPLAINING ABOUT MODS IS STUPID JUST LOOK I'LL PROVE IT WITH MY SSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
<EREREREEREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DISCUSSING SHIT MODS ON THE BOARD INSTEAD OF SUCKING JEWISH COCK IS STUPIDDDDD EREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
<IF YOU DISAGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH ME YOU'LL BE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
FOUR WHOLE FUCKING YEARS
FOUR PATHETIC FUCKING YEARS
HE DOES IT FOR FREE
HE WONT POST HIS HAND
HE'LL NEVER BE WHITE
MODS ARE ON POWER TRIPS
SHILLS ENABLED
SHILLS ENABLED ONCE AGAIN AND FOREVER
ASS CREAM SALES REACH ALL-TIME HIGH IN TURKEY AND CANADA
MODS STILL ENDLESSLY CRYING SALTY TEARS FOR FOUR YEARS RUNNING
KIKEY REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTING SUICIDE MULTIPLE TIMES (BUT STILL TRYING TO BE SNARKY ABOUT IT)
IMKIKEY'S RACE STILL A FORGERY
MODS STILL NOT TIRED OF BANNING

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

This this board has basically turned into to Civnat vs Shills?

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

No

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

I have noticed this today. Lots of "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss" stuff being flung around. I think you also are seeing some weird attacks on people pointing out the new tactics being used.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

filter
Well, yeah that would explain these rise of that phrase.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

(checked)
Yes, anyone pointing out these new tactics is either attacked or drowned out by immediate sperging. Pretty much confirms that we have accurately pinpointed their newest shill tactics.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

They've already shitted up literally every other site. They're totalitarians and communists, and they're also dirty fucking niggers.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Seems like sliding when you do that in every thread though.

Yes we don't like niggers or kikes but when you do this in every single thread it's derailment. Save this for the obvious shill threads or at least make sure it's at least tangentially related to the topic.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

you forgot to say jewish

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

*AND Muslim. AND good goys.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

There's also a slightly different variant.
Instead of
we need to find a new site
because they know nobody's dumb enough to fall for that anymore, and endchan has 2pph, so they can't say "all of the oldfags went there"
they say
i'm not advocating an exodus, but we should overthrow the mods

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

Nothing will change until a group of shills like shareblue are blackbagged and shot, then the vids are uploaded for every other kike shill on the planet. The stakes are too low right now and there aren't any repurcussions for shilling.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

(1) nigger
Why don't you go ahead and do it?

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Feeling a little stressed out, David?

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Just wondering why you boomer panzies are always advocating illegal activities but seem like you're too pussified to actually lead by example.

OR

Hi, FBI.

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

testposting I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Ah, I guessed it correctly

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

fags

Disable AdBlock to view this page