Explain yourself Holla Forums

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

Trump's middle class tax cuts expire in 8 years but the corporate tax cuts are permanent. Man, Trump supporters are dumb as shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/15/in-political-gamble-gop-gives-permanent-tax-cuts-to-corporations-but-not-people/

William Davis
William Davis

Man, Trump supporters are dumb as shit

Everything that basically got him elected like the Wall, overturning DACA, etc. has been put on the back burner, while the lolbergs are getting their tax cuts for the 1%.

Wait until they start chipping away at SS and Medicare to pay for the loss in revenue. It's almost like they're throwing the election and the whole Trump thing has been a swindle from the get-go.

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Sage is too good for you.

You will never know how we keep spotting you its FUCKEN LULZ

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

herman cain was right.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

trump supporters are dumb as shit
direct link to the washington post
nothing of substance in the OP

reported for being a faggot

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Be less obvious.

muh taxes

No one cares, especially since your post contains no substance that might make us care.

William Watson
William Watson

its a shitty op but i do care about shitty tax breaks.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

all tax cuts are good regardless because it means they have to cut spending so less money for gibs to niggers and wetbacks. If we can't have a full fascist ethnostate why should we have any government outside of a minarchic one if that

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

Heres your (((you))) for getting that first post Chaim

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

HURRRRRRRRRR CORPORATE TAX IS BAAAAAAAD
All corporations should be taxed a flat 20% on income. NO INDIVIDUAL SHOULD BE TAXED ON HIS INCOME.

Jason Young
Jason Young

Not sucking Trumps orange balls like the disease taking over Holla Forums Not that hard to spot.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Less money for social Jewfare
A bad thing
Wat

Jason King
Jason King

Trump's middle class tax cuts expire in 8 years
Good, fuck those liberal yuppies and Starbucks millennials.
corporate tax cuts are permanent
Good. I pay less money forever on the suffering family store. Those cuts qualify more than Walmart and McDonalds, faggot.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

Giving the middle class incentivize to vote against the democucks after Trump's second term
Man, Trump supporters are dumb as shit

lol

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

a wild leftysoy comes out of nowhere
<as expected creates a shit-tier "bait" thread
Losers in the real world and loser in the cyber world. Shocker.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

I'm white breh, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

Implying that anyone on Holla Forums besides astroturfing Israeli shill like Trump
Get lost kike

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

keeping jobs in the US is bad
Fuck off kike.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

(wasted)
another pantifa cuck thinking this is cuckchan
There comes a time to question why we shouldn't be raiding /leftypol/ more than they would raid us.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

he'll never know

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

i have the faintest hint of some effeminate cuckold NPR intern right now

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

checking superior repeating numeral integers

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

"I d-don't under how taxes work so e-e-explain yourself Holla Forums!"

Jeez schlomo are you even trying?

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Coming for me

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

this entire thread

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

wtf I hate Trump now

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

I have just the thing to deal with the likes of you

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Get that kekistan faggotry out of here.

Colton Green
Colton Green

hey Holla Forums you're dumb because of this WaPo article I found
check 'em, lads

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

Right now big business is behind the Dems, and in just under 8 years Dems MAY have a chance to win the presidency.

So in 7 years Dems can:
Reinstate Trump's tax cuts, making THEM pay HIM homage for doing something right in the public eye
Deny Trump's tax cuts for the lower/middle class, making their voter base hate them.

As for corporations, in 7 years, they will also have a choice:
The dems will likely be campaigning to "Abolish everything DIMNALD "TEW SKOOPS" DURMPFH" ever did
So why the fuck would the wealthy back them at that point?

Leave the tax cuts in for the wealthy, making their user base hate them

If you ask me, it is a fucking great move.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

implying tax cuts to corporations are bad
muh 1%

Get fucked, commie scum. Just because you don't have the intelligence and work ethic to start your own business or have job skills employers will pay you top dollar for doesn't mean we are mad like you to get your gibs taken away.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

when you have to post on hatechan but your works hr policy gets in the way:
leftysoy
not
nigger, kike, sandnigger, faggot, ect, ect.
<i would rather hang out with this faggot (pic related)
than fucking t_d

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Its like going and beating the fuck outta a bunch of low T faggots, no challenge. Theyre fighting a losing battle, and they fuckin know it.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Tryhards love to show everyone how new they are, in shitposting or shilling, either way…..

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

It sucks, but you do realize LITERALLYHITLER was the left's view of Trump, right? Holla Forums always had its doubts but decided to support him because:
1: if you were going to vote, he was the best option
2: constant source of shitskin salt

Did you also think Holla Forums believed he would literally make anime real?

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

No, that doesn't mean he should be a total shabbos goy though. All he needs to do is ignore "israel" and concentrate domestic stuff like the wall and immigration and jobs. Not running to lick kike taint.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Sure. I think the shills take both sides, TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG EVER and DRUMPF IS A JEW IT'S ALL OVER, so we can't actually criticize him or have decent discussions without it turning into an autismfest.

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

Did you also think Holla Forums believed he would literally make anime real?
If theyre leftist, there is a strong possibility that yes, they did think that. Look at what we know they believe, then revisit your thought.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

I guess that means we need to gas him, right?

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

For fucks sake;
<Corporate tax cut is permanent unless altered
Corps know that barring another major tax overhaul taking place, their rates will stay low, encouraging activity
<Corporate tax rate has a set date to expire
Corps will know when they'll get screwed again and will thus hold back at that point

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

I understand where you're coming from, but you know he can't just scream "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!", right? He took a lot of heat after the muslim ban. I'm all for calling Trump out on when he writes something shitty into law, but kissing ass is to be taken at face value.

Levi James
Levi James

ignore "israel"
that means we need to gas him, right?
ignore "israel"
can't just scream "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!", right
are you literally retarded?

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Wait until they start chipping away at SS and Medicare to pay for the loss in revenue.
I unironically wish a nigga would.
He won't but holy fuck if he did we could actually pay off the 20 tril

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Don't give a shit about tax cuts. I care about building the wall, deporting millions of spics, banning all muslim immigration, and most importantly, shifting the pendulum of mainstream political dialogue even further to the right so a Hitler-esque candidate can succeed Trump.

Obviously Trump hasn't delivered on many of these things, but taxes and healthcare are the least of my concerns. Regardless, he's still 100x better than the alternative and I'd vote for him again tomorrow. He's on pace to appoint a record 650 federal judges within his first 12 months to lifetime positions – for comparison, Obama only appointed 329 in 8 years.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Corporate tax
You mean business tax?

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

No. You explain yourself.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

They've been printing with wild abandon since 2008 and the various quantitative easings. The idea that we are ever go to pay off the debt is a farce and anyone in the government advocating for balancing the budget is either lying or hopelessly naive.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

So he's now using WP and NYT articles for his arguments now? Man, how low can he get?
What happened to endchan? Oh yeah, it became a wasteland so they crawled back to Holla Forums, bathetic

David Lee
David Lee

this

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

I WANT T_D REDDITARDS TO LEAVE

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/publication/147726/2001579_preliminary_distributional_analysis_of_the_tax_cuts_and_jobs_act_0.pdf
link to the source next time faggot.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Why not sage, faggot.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Reported for Faggotry

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Brayden King
Brayden King