The entire game should have been about Trevor building up a criminal empire. Running arms and drugs...

The entire game should have been about Trevor building up a criminal empire. Running arms and drugs, gathering up a gang, taking territory - kind of like Saints Row or Vice City Stories.

Would have been 10x better. But Trevor is too LOLSORANDOMXDDDDDDD for it to be an actually good game

Trevor probably was the protagonist but then cuckstar shoehorned a nigger and a cuck for diversity

From what I remember, Michael was the main character of the game before they went the 3 protag way

Did you forget that Michael was also getting extra pussies on the side? If both the man and the woman do it, it's not exactly cuckery, it's just two people cheating on each other. Also after you win your family back you can still see those whores anyway.

Trevor's story line missions is already about the stuff the faggot OP wanted, but it didn't feel as substantial as in the other games he mentioned because there are 3 protags in V and the main thing about V are heists.

If you actually view all the cutscenes involving him you will realize Trevor himself is very much a NuMale posing as a redneck.

Franklin isn't even that bad he's just not a protagonist. He works well as Michael's protege but that's it really, he's nothing more than a third wheel once Trevor comes along and it becomes about Michael and Trevor being faggots.

If Cuckstar wanted to go with multiple protagonists they should have stuck with having Michael and Trevor because they are ultimately the two sides of the conflict in the story. Even in the endings there's no choice for Michael/Trevor to scheme together to murder Franklin he just exists as the neutral third party.

It would have been interesting to have you form a criminal organisation as either Michael or Trevor and then have to essentially fight yourself.

Nah Michael is cuck alright. It's evident from events in Michaels safehouse.

Franklin was actually the closest to protagonist, what GTA V had.

I wished there was a choice to kill Trevor and Michael and continue the path of a solo professional criminal. The problem is Franklin is a "yes man", he helps Tonya with her crackhead boyfriend job for free, he helps a paparazzi with his job, despite clearly not liking that guy and finally he's loyal to his mentors despite one of them being dangerous psychopath that betrayed his friends in the past and crossed the way with the wrong people and the other is… dangerous psychopath that can't control his actions and crossed the way with the wrong people.

I feel Michael would have been a better choice, rags to riches has been done a lot in GTA, starting at the top would have been a change up. Perhaps there would have been an event where he loses it all and hits rock bottom and then has the usual story of getting rich. Less bullshit with the others and put most of the focus on the heists.

I've always wanted a GTA style game inspired by weebshit

Basically do what Saints Row 3 and 4 did with "LOL SO RANDUM" autism, but instead with anime autism
It'd be rad as fuck.

If they could get the Saints Row 1-2 mix of Serious and Humor it'd be literally the perfect game.

GTA would be good if the game was about killing people and only killing people, either through murders, or in full on massacres.

Sounds like a fantastic Saints Row spinoff.

GTA5 should've been about a spic wallnigger looking to make it big

Have it actually be good like Blood Dragon for Far Cry 3.

You know, just to change things up.

Trevor is actually a great character. He is crazy but not stupid, he is the kind of crazy where you dont know if he isnt just playing it. He is a sociopath but his actions arent just random spikes of violence, his actions have a good reason through the game and he just lacks the morals to give a shit about harming himself or others around him.
In my opinion Rockstar is good at making pretty solid characters in their games. Which is a pitty, since their "sandbox" cities and mainly the NPC AI have the depth of a puddle.

And of course that many people will just automatically force the LOLSORANDUMXDD11 meme because they are cool anonymo lego badasses

I thinks he's more of a psychopath, and a severe one at that. Micheal is more of a sociopath.

You shitting me?

well Im not sure about him being psychopath. He clearly didnt want to leave Michael die, he even says he grieved for him. Arent you supposed to completely lack morals and emotions to be a psychopath ?

And how come his actions dont make sense.
He wipes the the bikers since he hate them and says they wont be making trouble in the town he lives in no more. He kills the redneck brothers beacuse they fuck with his "business". So far Ive seen him doing shit that helps him in some way.

Actually I have a better idea.

And for DLC which will never happen because normalfags actually pay for GTA Online
And

Everything about GTAV was shit though outside the mediocre story, such a disappointing game coming from GTAIV.

No. It's a spectrum with trait marks that add or subtract from the total "score". For example starved for affection, insecure and self loathing are hallmarks of a textbook sociopath; killing animals as a kid, absolutely no empathy or respect for the social norm and extreme egoism make a textbook psychopath.

You're either baiting me, are drunk/high or you need to replay the game. Rampage missions for one obvious example but so much other shit.

Franklin was also the most boring and dry character in V, something that's pretty rare in GTA games.

Is he the best Canadian in a video game?

It'd be interesting if the game was about Michael in his road out of cuckdom, we have seen a lot of games with people getting cucked, but I don't remember many games with people actually getting uncucked

Not even close.

The only real character was fat old guy. Trevor is mr fancervice and nigger cant talk about anything besides "muh ghetto".

Nigger spotted.

I hated Travor, worst protagonist.

Michael was interesting and well build character, Franklin was also pretty good but his personality could have been little bit more developed

I realy hoped that there will be a mission to bail brad out of jail, i was kinda shocked when it was revealed that he is dood

But then you wouldn't have had a Trev trying to make his friends happy and spend time with them or Michael showing you the importance of having a family that learns from their mistakes or Frank trying his hardest to escape the hood life and inspire a nigga to get a goddamn job and run a legal business.

fixed

Ballad of gay Tony was GOAT. Rivals vice city tbh. I'm kind of hoping they do the same thing for GTAV…

Except Franklin undoes his character development by still hanging around with gangbanging niggers instead of moving on with his life while whining about how much niggers suck. Then the girl who cucked him for being too much of a nigger marries a kike then complains that he's finally stopped being a nigger and needs to help out his worthless nigger friends that don't respect him.

Michael seemed to be the most coherent as a protagonist but his story is bogged down by his dogshit family that never gets better even in the end and Trevor fucks up everything by chimping out over a dead character he never even cared about.

I think it was more of a
than a
type of thing

Trevor admits to Franklin in the post-game that he never gave a shit about Brad. His only reason for being a bitch was "It's the thought that counts" and never elaborates further so it looks like he was being a bitch just for the sake of it and there was no other conflict that could have been more interesting in the story.

Rival Vice City with that stupid dominican that was a faggot's bitch?

Yes and it pisses me off so much.

No, it introduced Scoring System, which ruins mission structure for OW game.

i think he is

The part where you play as Trevor killing bikers and up to the point you leave Blaine County or whatever was the best of the game. I loved the retarded sidekicks and shit.

remidner that gta 4 has better story

That's just a mechanic thing to emulate GTA's "killing spree" missions, if you remember it (you basically had a time limit to kill X number of people with no wanted level).

Fuck you Trevor.

You can pretend the game is just not canon.

Why are you saying "fuck you Trevor" instead of "Fuck you Rockstar"?

2DEEP4U

I would understand if he was simply aggressive but you can clearly tell that the devs actually did intend for him to be LOLSORANDUMB from the shit he does. The two retards he always brings with him was a neat quirk and having Trevor get pissed off was a great way to have an excuse for bringing rampages into the game, but they made him a Mary Sue whose sole purpose is shock value that always does shit but never accomplishes anything on his own. Two very good examples would be him having sex with a teddy bear for no reason and taking a nuke to sell it to the Chinese just to bring it back, which could have had plenty of potential if they decided to stick with it but instead it was just made into a gag about how magical Trevor is.

It's not about beating up hookers and killing people and run away from the cop?

Only faggots play for the story. Who gives a crap about that, it's basically the same for each game.

You sure about that one?

classic hot shotted push, they cleanly job out multiple names to build up the new guy but the fans reject it because they dont care about the new guy and dont like seeing the people they care about get squashed