Red Dead Rockstar Redemption

Will it be any good, Holla Forums? Will it give us the same amazing single player experience as Redemption, or will it be another microtransshitfest with all of the resources going to the Online mode accompanied by a halfassed and mediocre story as V?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ICqFi
rockstargames.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want a PC port of Redemption for modding purposes. The story mode was shit, worst ending ever, that revenge true ending was gay.

It will be the latter of what you said. Video games are dying because of greed, pre orders, micro transacctions, dlc, sjws and a multitude of other reasons. Dont get too hyped up because i assure you that you will be let down

GTA V was a letdown SP wise and MP wise. I hope the next Red Dead doesn't follow suit.

Worst case scenario, consoles get a Redemption remaster. Best case, everyone gets one as well as a new game. This poster seems to tell us its either a MP focused game or perhaps a co-op Red Dead. Or worse…a Red Dead inspired GTA V add-on.

Red Dead Redemption was shit. I still get mad thinking about all the casual faggot console Anons gushing over it as if it was an incredible open world survival experience. Wow, you can go out into the wilderness and get attacked by wild animals and sell their flesh for money, amazing… Is there anything else you can do? No? Well ok, I'm happy that shallow as fuck gameplay is enough to maintain your meagre attention span.

It looks Magnificent Seven inspired. Could be cool, but it's probably 2 years two early to tell.
I don't actually know how Rockstar release their games.
What's the average wait between announcements and release for them?

Oy goy, don't forget to preorder the next part of the epic to show you how we can enrich our culture by not giving as fuck about our boarders.

wasted trips

I think they're around average, not like Fallout last year but not Star Citizen either.

Uhm… Did WE care about the borders of the Native Americans?

No… We brutally murdered them for no reason and stole their land…

So now you're mad that people don't respect OUR borders? Like seriously?

If I broke into your house and killed you and claimed it as my own…

Wouldn't you think it was JUSTICE if someone else did the same to me?

Of course you would, but just because they aren't white it's wrong now?

Give me a freaking break.

Why do all these annoying SJWs have to be so cute?

Has Rockstar ever made a good game?

uhm…. Did the native americans cared about borders of the nords?

No… they brutally murdered them for no reason and stole their land…

She looks like a gay librarian who ate too much soy.

sure resources, wealth, and more space for infrastructure don't count we did it because we were mean.

fuck off retard

I don't feel like rockstar is THAT cucked to mage protagonist black

They don't put niggers as protagonists to fit any agenda or political shit. Imo we don't have to fear pandering to SJW from rockstar.

Franklin felt pretty forced. He is easily the most bland and out of place PC in the entire series, moreso than Claude who literally serves as a blank slate for the player to project themselves onto.

Michael and Trevor are both well-written characters, which makes Franklin feel even more out of place. It's like they wrote the story around Trevor and Michael and at the last minute someone was like "Shit, TWO white guys?" so they hastily retconneed Franklin and and shipped it.

Didn't even think of this possibility. Fuck user, now you're going to jinx it.

Who is (((we))) again?

It's confirmed to be Red Dead Redemption 2. Red Dead Revolver and PC get cucked. Only on PS4 and XB1. archive.is/ICqFi

Le crying lemon

WUZ

Source rockstargames.com/

Never EVER

To be honest, I would not care either way. While Redemption had a good single player in both main game and the zombie expansion, it lacked that local multiplayer from Revolver.
This one probably will have even less story than Redemption, because Rockstar is not really improving at this point.

Actually they were mostly killed off by the European diseases that they had no immunity to, but nice try Schlomo.

No.

No.

:^)

nice crystal ball you got there

Its going to have a terribly paced campaign with boring characters in a open world devoid of anything interesting
with a bare bones multiplayer riddled with microtransactions with all interesting features slowly released months after the games initial release

Ameritards should've taken example with portuguese/spic colonizers and genocided ALL of the natives and left only ones racemixed with slaves to tell the tale and lack any legitimate claim

I thought Redemption was boring as shit. Some good elements, sure, but about half the missions were just

Rinse and repeat, especially through all of mexico. I miss when rockstar made me beat up cars to intimidate judges or chase people down the road with a chainsaw, instead of travel/dialogue, shootout, return. Soundtrack was excellent, though, and I think that made most of the emotional moments so strong.

Fuck me, I'm tired. Hypocrisy of the white man still stands. Fuck off back to your shitty continent and continue your pointless wars against each other.

from what has been rumored it will be like GTA V in that there will be 3 characters you can switch to and from
it will be before RDR so a prequel
You will play as characters from RDR specifically Irish and the Grave robber guy and the third guy will be a created character you make yourself
there will be a posse system where you can create gangs and terrorize towns or help towns out and protect them from other gangs
the map will be huge i don't remember the specifics
(this is all just rumors i heard about a leak of some developer)

we wuz civilized an shet

Newscum
It's the fucking Rachposter you dipshit.

call me a cuck but I somehow fell good about this one.

we was peaceful people an sheeeeit
we neva fought wars and genocided other tribe mane ya'll white mens all evil n sheeeeit

Wew

Did they really go with a 2 because they think consumers are that dumb

but they are

what did you want, Red Dead Redemption LeEpikNumericalStandardRepresentingTheNumberTwo ?

The look like a bunch of FUCKING WHITE MALES

Thank Christ

It's obvious d&c shilling. Holla Forums shit is accepted on full/v/, for better or worse, but this is trying to make people hate that stuff. I'm sure that faggot(?) will start spamming here often enough.

satan confirms consumers are dumb

Red dead revolution/rampage

red dead revengeance

I don't go to Holla Forums so I'm unaware such an autist exists.

Human nature is human nature. Besides, my tribe consisted of fishermen and hunters. Also, it wasn't on the scale of say, the numerous European wars or everything europees like the Spainards did. The natives didn't destroy their own land or completely wipe out entire species of animals. Get fucked by Jews and Muslims, white devil.

fun fact: revolver was made by japanese company before rockstar bought the rights and finished it up

I'm not learningcode, I was just fishing for (You)'s :^)

I guess we'll have to wait for the Xbone Scorpio and PS4Pro versions to get a PC version.

There won't be any PS4 Pro exclusives, just higher quality visuals/better framerate in all PS4 releases going forth. I don't know about microshit's policy for the new bone, but I imagine it will be the same.

It's never coming to the PC.

Red Dead Recruitment
Red Dead Revolution
Red Dead Rising
Red Dead Resurection
Red Dead Recreation
Red Dead Racists
Red Dead Rimjob
Red Dead Reckoning

There are more native americans alive today thanks to white farming, and white hospitals than there ever were while you red niggers were hunter gatherers. You're welcome, you ungrateful faggot.

Just like GTA V, right?
But it was shit anyway, right?

I'm sure it will get ported eventually. RDR will remain never ever, though. People said the same about GTA V not coming to PC. There's no reason they wouldn't bring it there further down the line. Rockstar simply loves money.

Every GTA before 5 was on PC. Of course it was coming to PC eventually. RD is a console exclusive series designed to sell hardware. It is exceedingly unlikely to show up on PC.

yes as you said human nature is human nature it's okay when indians kill eachother en mass but when the white man comes and fucks your shit up it's all oh DUR EBIL WHITEY GIB LAND BACK
bullshit your tribe couldn't have lasted if it didn't defend itself and kill its enemies retard
no shit there were more people besides it's just human nature :^]
neither did whites fucko
im 1/8ths native american :^]

AXACATHU WAI MONGULOR TA SQUAW BUTCHIG A DUKA WAI.

Market research and strategics is doing more damage to vidya then gender studies and socjus culture could ever hope to.

someone shop CIA in there

Why are all people who post images of Windwaker Link outrageous faggots?

Just like MGSV, right?
And Nier Automata

Don't forget that the suits in charge of market research and such most likely get all their news and editorial content from places like Kotaku, where SJWs reign.

You sure about that, whitestain? Last time I checked, they were either completely destroyed or forced into reservations where they currently "live" in poverty and have little to no access to the glorious advancements of the white man. I was just fortunate enough to be able to get a free ride into university where I can easily waste government money on stupid shit and fuck white girls with a single whisper of my "tribal name".

Located in an area where trade was relatively easy and we remained in our land. I did read up on some skirmishes, but it was just that. We weren't dirty Apaches or Comanches. Also

But MGS isn't a console exclusive series either, as I still have the pile of MGS CDs and MGS 2 DVD for PC on a shelf not 12 feet away.

Okay there Turok, you really need to lay of the peyote, gasoline and mouthwash cocktails for a while.

Highly doubtful, Market researchers get most their data from test audiences and demographic samples.

Those in turn are influenced by the media though.

He's actually right, user. Nice quads though.

That is quite easily the dumbest fucking thing I've seen on Holla Forums. Some higher levels of delusion.

I can outright guarantee that just about every native that was there would rather live in in a ti-pi than be "culturally enriched" by Europeans.

I don't know what's more pathetic: Your long-winded and shitty attempts at baiting or you LARPing as a featherman because you're such a cuck to admit being a white person.

(checked)
Admitting to be a racemixer
You have no other choice though you

Screencap this because I know this all to be true, not opinion, but fact.

checked
also, most tribes were near extinct when "the white man came" because of a massive plague possibly punishment from God for being savages. many tribes had resorted to cannibalism by the time whites showed up and cities were completely vacant because their population dropped so low.
Then the natives shoad eachother while whites took over the eastern coast picking sides with indians killing eachother, dropping their populations further.
now its estimated that there are more now than before at their lowest.
they should be greatful whites didnt completely genocide them all, contrary to what they were trying to do to eachother

Yes actually, positive. There were only 2 million of you little shits before we came along and made you lives worth living. There are 14 million now. And the reason the res is such a shitshow is because of chiefs preventing the white man from spreading things such as electricity and running water, which would lead to improved living standards and rob them of their dictatorial control over their tribe

Also"

are you retarded? being 1/8 native doesn't make me a racemixer it makes my great grandfather that bleached some inidan chick a racemixer

you're so full of shit what did they keep records on their fucking leather of every tribe they had to murder to get that land? before any europeans came american indians were at war all the time have fun larping as the good goys though chief sits on chair

Well nigger,
the RedDead games where never on PC.PERIOD.
when every GTA game (except mobile) where eventually on PC.
It wouldn't surprise me if this one is Console Exclusive.
Sucks ass if you ask me since i'm a fan of those games.

indians lived in wigwams you incensitive fuck.

and if indians were so cool and great at life how come they didn't circumnavigate the earth and colonize other countrys instead of just farming dust and getting high so they could "talk" to animals

hasn't that dumb-ass been making the same claim about rapefugee's in Europe?

Never Ever meme is dead
Let go
Its happening

Considering the fast majority of natives alive today would have starved as hunter gatherers, maybe not.

You couldn't have possibly watched the video in that amount of time. I understand your frustration, but if you finish it I promise you'll come out of the experienced more enlightened on the topic than you currently are.

Would be neat if it did, but don't get your hopes up.

I'm not spending four hundred dollars on a console for one game, Rockstar. Fuck off.

I might need to get a bloodborne machine if it never comes out for pc

I'd buy a bloodborne machine if they remastered DeS

Did they officially announce it's not coming to PC? If so this is going straight into the trash.

same
this and bloodborne are the only games that interest me. and LastGurdian + that Horizon game. maybe zomie bikers one too.

I was only providing you with a little view into the glorious life of a Native American in current year. Besides, I'm engaged with a girl from the tribe back home. Didn't mean to trigger you, whiteshit.

t. somebody who didn't live on a reservation for the first 20 years of their life.

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant to say

Better?

fuck me,
everyone thinking the same

implying you're a pure Native sure i bet your name is Mark

hold me Holla Forums

Unless the price is sub $100 it's still too much. Because I have to pay for the game. I have to pay for online if I want that. The whole thing's not worth it. I'll either wait for it on PC or just not play it.

I'm not a fan of the series because most of them are overhyped, boring games that appeal to the "so nerdy" crowd who can't stop talking about how hardcore they are (and they constantly make unfunny video game references and have to tie everything to it. Just like the Undertale and Steven Universe audiences) and "hurp deepest lore" faggots who put out 30 minute Youtube videos talking about nothing based on a single line of dialogue.

Not officially, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

This is the first console exclusive to even have my mild interest this generation. I liked RDR even though I'm so close to blind that playing on a tv is hellish, just because of how far away it has to be set up from where I sit.

Rockstar San Diego is a small studio considering the size of Rockstar and RDR was released at a time when digital releases and Steam werent nearly as popular as they were today.
Even LA Noire was released on PC.
Watch as Rockstar North makes a port

Its happening, either you want it or not
Even the kikes at Activision/Bungie are porting Destiny 2 to PC.

Do you mean Revolver or Redemption? Because this was only just announced and I'm already mad about the mere possibility of a repeat of "Fallout 3 was the first Fallout" with RDR.

just get closer to the tv user, mine is at the end of my bed.

let this song cheer you up

So get ready for Shark Cards again or what?

I get too close and it bothers my eyes. Plus most of my furniture sucks fat nigger dicks. I would gladly pay for a PC port of RDR just so I could replay it in comfort.

Well that's the situation the res closest to me, and from natives I've spoken to, as well as some older white who went through stuff like the Kitimovic program, it's the largest obstacle facing proper development elsewhere in Canada. Maybe it's different where you are, or different in the states but it's what I know to be true.

I had less hope for EDF4.1, Dead Rising and Dragons Dogma than I had for this

Dont be sad user, at least we have Bannerlord.

why?
just why?

Same reason places like Denmark, Sicily, and Poland never did. They just didn't have the environment for it unlike the Anglos and Spanish.

Their peak civilizations declined after a few thousand years. The only thing they built better than most European cities was probably their architecture. But we're talking lower tier eastern european cities. As much as I like their floating islands it's a joke compared to Rome, London or Madrid.

Today, well yeah. I don't think anyone today in the "WE WUZ KANGS" side would survive.

So he's saying it wasn't intentional, that the Native population was already in decline, and were skeleton pockets who couldn't properly stabilize the white settlers

But this fucking dumbass is actually serious that this there isn't a lesson to be learned. That it was the opposite, and he has the fucking balls to claim the opposite with rapefugee's in Europe? The dumbass has no humility. Comes off looking like he has his head up his ass.

US Declaration of Independence: "He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian savages, whose known rule of warfare, is undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions."

I can see it, are you having a problem or something?

Sucks for you, that's some of the hottest shit I've ever seen. Getting my onahole ready right now.

lul

Fair enough, I never would have foreseen DD:DA coming to PC, but that was the best $23 I ever spent.

Finish the video user. He sympathizes with natives, but there's nothing that can be done now. That's in the past, and sympathy is the only thing that can be offered at this point.

Europe is an on-going situation and we still have time to stop it.

Did you not get the memo?

found the poorfag

Do you honestly still have hope?

If only I had that kind of money, I would own every one of their products.

Holy fuck my sides even if you are trolling

Just plug your console into your monitor, assuming it has an HDMI port.

Defeatism is always our worst enemy. Globalist kikes who want to destroy us can only win if white men stay home and stay quiet.

For central Europe? The Frogs, the Swedes and Germans?
Not a bit, for the rest of it theres still hope.

That might work. Still not spending $400 on a new console for one game.

Not really no, but it's either I keep that tiny flame of hope burning; or I fall into complete apathy, and I'm not quite ready for that yet

I wonder if the Aztecs said the same thing

it scares me a little honestly

Consoles are truly dead, jesus fuck you actually reminded me of people who actually do this.

>>>/reddit/

Except we're still the more technological advanced society.

Well I do because I don't have a TV, all my media comes from the internet. I was fortunate enough to win my PS4 in a contest though, I wouldn't pay for one.

I remember a thread about one product that cost around a grand. I was in awe.

I already lost hope, I just hope I can leave and save myself.

WEW

Holy shit. There's no way she's 18.

enjoy your v&

DELETE THIS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

HOLY SHIT YOU SICK FUCK!

Why would you post that

Thanks for the stroke.

Apparently our shitposting attracted an actual cp bot.

Did you expect something else? That's how R* is doing business since 2000s. They need to Jew out retards who bought consoles and then in few years the same retards plus the rest PC fags will buy PC version for the same 60 bucks, add to that new gen consoles too if MS with Sony won't leave console market at that time, unless it will come with Scorpio and PS4 Pro. And of course everyone will become stupid as always again and pretend like PC version will never happen, see

I'm a little bit surprised how they still can get away with this shit after all these years.

Where do I buy premium

Shit like this is why meme magic is dangerous.

I don't even know where I'd go. Even here in NA it's obvious we've reached the point of no return demographically.

Maybe New Zealand or something, although I'd be really sad giving up my scary 'salt weapons.

No, i do not think it is JUSTICE to punish someone for what their ancestors did.

It might be bad but you still get to defend yourselves. I envy you burgers for that.
I might try going to Canada and live with a friend or something. I'd imagine kebabs dislike cold weather.

Yet another decent franchise down the toilet

If they truly wanted to push for some minority protagonist they would done it by now, but this pic shows otherwise, I'm getting good vibes from this presentation.

Now you've done it.

Can't wait to play as John's wife's son and stomp out the ebil racists. Also no fucking PC release.

What do you mean? This new release is PC as shit.

This almost pisses me off as much as having to wait 3 years for an overpriced PC port.

How deep down the rabbit hole do you want to go exactly?

Rockstar fucking up again. Now watch as every trailer they show is from the PC version which they'll make us wait for so they can get idorts to double dip.

in our dreams user

Down enough until you reach Holla Forums where you can have your discussion.

You've been waiting 12 years for that Red Dead Revolver PC port.

Rach looks like a fucking numale with that haircut and those wrinkles, I have no idea how shit your taste must be to call "her" cute.

Here's your reply.

Jesus christ, rockstar is pulling a skyrim 2. Fucking retarded

for all that is fucking holy god fucking dammit those dipshits

GTA V was profitable and if I recall right studio conflicts are what killed any chance of Redemption from getting a PC version.
I don't see why they wouldn't release it on PC again, hell I'd bet money they will. But I'm more wary they'll fuck up the online like GTA V's.

Rockstar probably thinks it wouldn't sell anymore. Even the new console release is just emulated.

I emulated it on PC.

Is the game any good?

War is not a genocide unless you intentionally draft a specific race of your people on a suicide mission

It's okay. Nothing exceptional unless you really like westerns. My computer was too shitty and couldn't handle some of the levels, so I dropped it close to the end.

No, its just the native population was already in a sharp decline even before we came to Northern America and their birthrates were already 0.5.

lurk some moar next time

I heard the source code for RDR was such a clusterfuck it was a miracle they got it to run on consoles at all, and it would have been a nightmare to port over to PC.

It's gonna have a nigger or a woman shoehorned in somewhere and you know it.

Notice that most of these characters are very old, maybe this takes place in the 1920s and has the same theme Redemption does, IE the "wild west" dying.

Would buy %100

Everyone on the cover is white though fam.

RDR was already chock full of those. Don't act surprised.

They couldn't think of another word that starts with re?
Revolution? Retribution? Restitution? Reformation? Reforestation?

2 implies it's a direct sequel so that's probably the case

Wish I had taken pictures.

God fucking damn it rockstar.

Did it have any niggers? I know it had spics, but it made sense because Mexico.

Rising: Revengence? Directed by Hideo Kojima?

Yeah, that's what I read. It's been a while but I remember someone wrote up a greentext story about it years ago.

Red Dead Resignation?

Guy on the far right is a redskin.

Feels good.

Lad it would be called Red Dead Rampage or something like that, don't forget that Red Dead Redemption was the sequel to Red Dead Revolver.

I don't think that's a WiP placeholder title. Was Redemption called Red Dead Revolver 2 when it was announced?

They're actually calling it Red Dead Redemption 2, fucking Hell. Why not call it Red Dead 3 at least?

Rehabilitation
Resurgence
Resignation
Reviled
R E V E L A T I O N S
Righteous Indignation
Ravioli
RAPE SIMULATOR

I'm pretty sure there was one black guy in the game. There was a hell of a lot of injuns and wimmins though

the fox
and
the grapes

Maybe it's called "Redemption 2" because it's a direct sequel with Jack Marston as the protagonist?

I thought that was a photoshop.
Then I looked it up.

This is going be like how Metal Gear Soild 2 was the fourth game in the series.

I might see if I can get it for cheap on my Xbox. Apparently it runs better on that.

Redskins are better than nigger tbh

Is that a rhetorical question OP? :^)

Gotta make the goyim forget about Red Dead Revolver.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
Everyone likes this game, you must just be a hateful freak, your opinion is unnecessary.

It doesn't really run that much better, it just has better AA because it uses the shitbox's built in AA where as it uses absolutely nothing on the PS3. I played the fuck out of both versions right at launch because that was specifically when I switched from 360 to PS3, if there were any major differences aside from the AA I sure didn't notice them.

I was talking about the 1st game Revolver, but I'll take your comments into consideration if I decide to pick up the 2nd one.

mfw EA owns the rights to starwars games for the next 20 years, then (((Disney))) gets to decide who can next…

Oh, sorry, my bad. I don't know shit about Revolver.

BRAVO ROCKSTAR

At least it's not as dumb as Battlefield titles

Couldn't bother.

finally a reason to turn on the netflixstation4

Maybe it's called Redemption 2 because it's going to be a prequel about John's past with his gang that we already know everything we need to know about and the 7 characters are John and 6 other guys who we already know are unlikable and it's going to be an online only multiplayer focused game so they don't have to worry about writing the characters you already know are unlikable and irredeemable in a good light and just use them as player avatars.
Basically GTAV with 7 characters but 6 of them are Trevor.

That makes even less fucking sense.

oh pleeeease let this happen.. ^_^

Then why did they not name it Red Dead Redemption 1?

Red Dead Return?

Red Dead Rewind.
Red Dead Reverse.
Red Dead Review
Red Dead Reenact.
Red Dead Recall.
Red Dead Reflect.
Red Dead Regret.

If this is a prequel, then there were plenty of names R* could have given it.

Or maybe it's because they care more about sales and brand recognition than pushing the series forward

That's so fucking stupid it almost seems plausible.

thanks for shitting up the thread autist kill yourself

RDR isn't coming to PC, get over it you butthurt manchild.

Stop responding to spam you octoniggers.

nice reply autist drink bleach

Stop responding to people who respond to spam you giganigga.

They're honestly shooting themselves in the foot because Red Dead is already recognizable enough and 4 words for a title is awfully long.

Exploration and conquest is a perfectly valid reason.

You would end up with 10 rounds of 7.62x39 to center mass.

They wouldn't get the chance.

what did v have an a campaign to pol? shut up cuck

I don't think it's a prequel, user.

I knew it'd be good for a few (You)'s, but oh boy that's just fantastic.

Mix up your lines, you cancerposters are way too predictable.

In 10 years this is gonna look even more dumb than it already is…

It's Holla Forums and Holla Forums you newfag.
He's also baiting, so you're a double retard.

It's painfully obvious to see the damage done to this garbage board by letting every other board on the website turn Holla Forums into a hub of discussion for their board topics.

Congratulations, you got caught pretending to be retarded! What's the next step in your master plan?

how was i acting you retard i just didn't type your precious /'s that you hold such high regard for and as usual you took the bait

Le just pretending puppet master face.

I liked Red Dead Redemption, for a open world game it was fun. Not the best thing ever, but definitely not the worst.

I'll be looking forward to this.

meh, don't get get your hopes up

gta 5 was mediocre at best

(((molyjew)))

go back to leftypol and reddit sjw cuck

You really need to work on your canned response lines, way too predictable.

it's been fun famalam but i really must be going now

What can you expect from filthy little heathens?
Here's what you get when races are diverse.
Their skin's a hellish red, they're only good when dead.
They're vermin as I've said, and worse.

SAVAGES SAVAGES
Barely even human.
SAVAGES SAVAGES
Drive them from our shore.
They're not like you and I, which means they must be evil.
We must sound the drums of war!

I wonder if they'll do another zombie DLC, since the first was magnitudes better than RDR itself.

I'm not even going to pretend to decipher your inane ramblings.

MGS3 and MGSV were both prequels to the original game they were made after, and there are others but those are the ones that automatically spring to mind. It's not new idea.

MGS 2 is the forth game.
Metal Gear's naming system is retarded.

I never said it wasn't retarded I'm just pointing out that giving a successor number to a prequel isn't unheard of. Then again if this game is unrelated to the first Redemption game then calling it Redemption 2 is just as fucking retarded because Redemption referred to John's story arc. So it makes no fucking sense unless they pull another boring redemption story again.

I want a spooky alien DLC

All of these just make me think its a Time-Travel game

This game probably takes place partly on the same map as Mafia 3, theres no way they'd skip out on making VooDoo Zombies especially with the missed opportunity for Undead Free Roam.

Thats whats coming for GTAV as soon as someone solves the Chilliad Mystery.

What does Kangz 3 have to do with Read dead

You know what, that sounds pretty great too. I'd accept that as well.

What kind of ayylmaos would fit the theme? Greys? HR Geiger style? Mars Attacks?

just thought of something, what if all those characters are re imaginings of the revolver characters

this leaked map if it turns out to be real

IN WEST ELIZABETH I WAS BORN AND RAISED

At this point, they'll turn anything black. Even if it's already black, they'll BLACK it even more.

All I want to know is when this game is gonna come out.

If those leaked maps are legit there's a shit ton of water. Maybe this time we can swim in the game.

swiming wasnt envented the 19th century dumbass -_-

ON THE GREAT PLAINS IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS

can't you read?!? it's coming soon ;^)

this is just too good

Sweet baby Jesus!
MARK, GET RID OF THIS SICK FILTH AT ONCE

(Checked)
True, atleast he won't be a forced quota filler and might be a cool guy.

well it is almost 10 years old at this point.

ROBBIN' OUT, STEALIN' RELAXIN' ALL COOL

GTA V was a shitshow, cockstar cant into any subtlety anymore, their fame has disconnected them from reality. mafia 3 is literally a better game than GTAV storywise

I fear this will turn out to be garbage

smh palefaces amirite

Rockstar's never been too far on the SJW autism spectrum, so maybe they won't fuck it up as bad as Mafia 3 with its WE WUZ NEW BORDEAUX

Undead Nightmare was amazing but I wouldn't say it's better than the main story. I'm hoping RDR2 has a big singleplayer focus.

IT AIN'T ME IT AIN'T ME

looking at that map it may very well be a prequel,
2 of the silhouettes look like 2 of Johns former gang members who you hunt down in Redemption

None of them look like Javier, John isn't pictured

Please god let it happen.

Oh shit you're right, maybe you play as Dutch this time and that is the guy at center screen

I don't think so

Different chin, Dutch has a left chin while that guy has a donald trump type chin. That guy also has a different, shorter bridge to his nose. You're just seeing the mustache and thinking its dutch because hes mustache man.

The guy on the far left IS John Marston though because hes wearing the same coat he is in the flashbacks of Red Dead Redemption, which confirms hes in the game but not necessarily playable. However they might do it Red Dead Revolver style or Hateful 8 style where you can play as multiple characters.

John wore a duster coat when he was in dutches gang

see

Get ready for RDR super duper GTA5 engine version!

Can't wait

*cleft chin

Uh, no?

It sort of does, they take place in the same universe at least

Wasn't Revolver acknowledged in Redemption as a legend that happened? If that's the case then isn't Redemption a sequel?
Isn't Red canon in Redemption?

Yes hes canon in redemption, there are radiant NPCs that talk about him and Jack Swift.

Underageb&

its going to get only worse from now on

It can still be in the same universe, but what would make it a sequel is if the two stories actually had anything to do with eachother. Games with sequels usually continue the story of the game before it, and Redemption just does a new story with no old characters from Revolver at all.

Would that make Redemption a side story to the first game?

Why is it that every >neber eberr xd Game ends up being shit?
I remember people saying that shit when Nu Male Sky was anounced

I mean, I guess. Most all of the Grand Theft Auto games reference the game that came before it in some capacity, but no one says that they're all sequels of one another.

What a time to be alive!

its just a game set in the same universe in a similar time period just like manhunt is set in the gta universe

Red Dead Revolver was better but only because it was %75 developed by Silver Age Capcom.

Red Dead Redemption takes place ~50 years after Revolver

Well, the way I see it I liked Redemption well enough that I'll take a shot on this one and buy it day of. I'm basically paying for Redemption twice but it's worth it imo.

The only thing that would stop me is a nigger protagonist or it being broken on release,

You can see the protag(s?) right here, none of them are nigs.

stop constantly thinking about niggers you nigger

Can't help if kikes shoves niggers into every form of media in the west.

Thankfully this thread is over the bump limit already

Japanese, we are talking about an western game. You do know of a western game series that has a numbered sequel right?

Daily reminder rockstar has the best game engine available

I would've shit myself had I not already been on the toilet when I saw that