HWNDU SEASON 7

Here's the rundown:
French news article.
Don't let Shia fuckin win this. Cuckchan mods keep deleting these threads and the /hwndu/ board isn't doing shit either. Holla Forums, it's up to us now to take this flag down. Any French anons willing to help?

I don't see much more to do with this tbh, it's not in the media any more and thus has no political value. Shia is a sad washed-up nobody, we're the only ones who would even consider playing with him now and the closest things he has left to friends. Why bother at this point?

You're not fooling anyone Luke now fuck off

take your cancer where it belongs >>>/hwndu/

End Shia once and for all by taking down this flag. Once it's not safe in France anymore, he has nowhere to go

Hi Shia. Now fuck off.

The whole point of the exhibit was that Trump will not divide us. The fact he moved it to Europe to avoid having it stolen agan proves "we", as in us - the American public, have beaten down Shia into submission. He has to go push his anti-american garbage outside the country where it's not even applicable. I say let it fly in France where it holds no meaning to the general public there.

That would make Shia look like the winner

I'm pretty sure this is Shia's way of surrendering.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/ovens/
>>>/suicide/

No, you fuck off. /hwndu/ is specifically for this topic. It is unrelated to Holla Forums. It would be like posting a bunch of fucking automobile discussion on here.

Quit shitting up the board with this altkike game. It was fun at first, now we have bigger shit to do.

Go back to cuckchan.

no one cares, fuck off

Shia lost when he had to leave the US to push his anti-US garbage. No one in europe cares. No one in America cares. No one is paying attention to it except the /HWNDU/ boards. Shia ran away from his audience and they're certainly not going to chase him.

Take your shitskins from cuck/pol/ and don't come back, cancer.

Okay

Learn to spell. Also, details before the thread gets shoah'd.

what else do you need?

Get shot.

Just remake the thread without the namefagging.

I enjoyed HWNDU shitpost cams. That being said, >>>/hwndu/.
If that's not good enough go ask for help on French sites. You are not going to get a positive response here.

Fuck off retard

That's not the details on the doxed anons, you dumb nigger.

I'm ready for season 7

Apparently shia's in europe. He's gonna get enriched

doxxed is frequently spelled this way, you ghrämaar gnatzhee

Why you have to being your shame and failure here? Just burn the fucking building down. Is that so fucking hard?

Hello Shia. How's sucking all those dicks? Don't want to lose your flag again?

Remember to ignore the shills claiming that this isn't important and that anyone who cares about this is a kike and belongs on cuckchan or /hwndu/. This is probably a very tangible goal anons should aim for reight now, especially since Shia doxed one of us.

It's actually spelled that way sometimes, fucktard.

Mods, c'mon now. Don't bumplock this. In fact, this should be stickied since /hwndu/ is completely incompetent.

A tethered parasail.

IF the wind is high and steady, two anons can make epic lulz. One user uses a parasail or hangglider tethered to a car. Parasailanon maneuvers near the pole, using a radio to coordinate with driveranon. Once in range, parasailanon grabs the flag pole, cuts the flag loose, and optionally glues a kek or Nazi flag to the pole in its place. Driveranon then pulls parasailanon away to safe landing zone. Pack the wing in the car and GTFO.