Discord dot gg/bEbzQaJ

discord dot gg/bEbzQaJ
Holla Forums join this discord server, we have lefties and righties and a debate/politics channel. lets see where this goes.

No, lol

Nah, not joining your honeypot.

stopped reading

give it a chance

wtf

ok

sage

(((discord)))
No.

Cool fam, you got a bunch of google docs we can look at too?

wtf are you even talking about am i missing out on something

Eat shit

Reported.
Kill yourself OP

wtf

discord is a honeypot you dumb twat

enjoy being datamined

This is ridiculously cancerous newfaggotry, even coming from a kike shill

how

Cool. Let me just make an account using my real name real quick, OP.

hell yeah

rude wtf

You're a retarded tool.

You suck at trolling leftykike. Have fun flaunting your ebin ban on Holla Forums and how you stood up against evil gnatzees there soon enough

im not even a lefty

ctfu

So you created a discord for mentally ill. Good to know

yes

I hate being hairy

cuck

Is Holla Forums being flooded by cuckchan? What the fuck has been going on? A thread died for this trash. You shouldn't even be directed to QTDDTOT, don't post links to your shit (((discord))) server all together.

Kill yourself yid.

The point? They don't accept grammar, definition or logic. Talking is pointless. I guess I could join and grunt, screech and moan to express my experience?

LURK TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING
Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you're new here and still ignorant (not your fault). Take my advice, it will do both you and us a lot of good.
still reported though

sorry fren i will lurk more before i post next
i will not disappoint next time

Good lad. You will understand in time, you are on the right path. I promise the ride will be worthwhile, but I cannot promise it to be fun. One more thing, remember the first rule of fight club.
Welcome, faggot.

2 YEARS MINIMUM FAGGOT

Fuck your shit honeypot black nigger. You discord niggers are going to get your servers wiped with your spamming/shilling. You best cut the shit.

begone nigger

posting for all those still uniformed

This is now an old image macro thread