Japan vs China

Meanwhile Netflix push nigger culture into anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=_Vnt_dBPOj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Censorship should be never allowed.

SorryI don't want to see another garbage like Devilman crybaby

lole. I hope they enjoy being colonised. We're next.

The state knows better than the masses. Submit, citizen.

If only.
I actually cheer for chinks taking over africa and cleansing it of the mockery to God's design known as "niggers" or more insultingly "black people" as if they were merely different colored humans.

Ok, but censorship should be never allowed.

>(((state)))

Why not? Serious question.

Becasue it's everyone's right to produce and distribute CP, especially if "the child consents"™
t. lolberg pro.
Even if nobody wants to watch your stageplay where you just shit yourself, roll in the feces and throw some on the viewers you should still be able to hold it because decency is a spook.

Hello fellow radical centrist comrade, how is your apolitical day going?

Are centrists the nemesis of the nazbol?

The only enemy centrists have are themselves.

SIONISTA FENCE-SITTERS
ALL CENTRISTS WILL DIE AND THEIR BONES WILL BE USED TO CREATE A NEW PATH TOWARDS RACE-CONSCIOUS COMMUNISM! QUIVER IN FEAR AS THE NAZBOL GANG ASSEMBLES!

What goals do commies have aside from starving people? They sure do have ideals that they never reach but no realistic goals.

To sieze the means of production is a rather realistic ideal, isn't it comrade?

WORLD WIDE CONCENTRATION EQUALITY & PROGRESS CAMP

actually everyone hates centrists.

I always wondered why Commies think the worker wants to seize the means of production. I mean, have you met the kinds of people who work menial labour? They don't want to be running factories, doing paperwork, accounting. They want to do some hard graft for a few hours a day, get their cheque, go home, drink beer and fuck their wives. That's it. Anything else is hard, confusing, frankly boring.
This is the problem with upper middle class college students thinking they speak for "the working man". They've never met the working man.

That really depends on what you mean by commies. While it was in part a jewish scheme it was also a reaction against a degenerated aristocracy and the new inhuman industrial society. Many of their ideas are sound, especially from the Juche branch.

It's about having more control and getting more of the share of the profits than it is about managment. Instead of your work benefitting Goldberg it should benefit you and your community.

Well, it's not the same thing so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Funnily enough, a basic ideal of communism is to lower the amount of hours in the work day through automation. We don't actually need to work twelve hours a day greeting people walking through the doors at walmart.

And ier Africans nominal GDP is expected to remain stagnant even as their population grows to 2.5 billion by 2050

We can't keep pretending all races are the same forever. World leaders will have to address sooner or later why Africa is still a shithole by 2050 even after billions put into infrastructure

It's whiteys fault. There you go.

t. nigger

Yeah, for some reason people work their asses off only to get fucked in them. Anything is better than liberal capitalism.

the third position is centrism. kill yourself centrist.

No it isn't, it's the opposite of centrism aka liberalism.

Some people enjoy working. These are the true bugmen.

Electronic OLD MEN

Pretty sure robots can't take out loans or make interest payments, how is Japan's economy going to expand with a declining population?

It's basically a ploy so people who have no capital or won't bother to try and procure it through honest means can LARP as factory management and enjoy similar lifestyles as the captains of industry, without actually having to perform strategic level work. The corrupt union bosses which is every single one ever are proof of this. Marx's bullshit also failed to account for the fact that eventually, less and less labor will be needed due to technological optimization. And even more ironic is the fact that a lot of his crap was inspired by Engels, who is the very definition of a modern nu-male millionaire heir who never worked to achieve his wealth.

Netflix is only the distributor of Devilman, not the creator. How is it pushing nigger culture?

Do you even anime Holla Forumstard?

The only reason people mention Samurai Champloo is because oh Nujabes, I have yet to see anyone actually talk about Samurai Champloo, because it's so fucking boring and uninteresting and generic in every way.
Also go back to Holla Forums

Hard Working (TM) Economic (C) Refugees (C) (TM)

Devilman Crybaby has censored Barbie doll vaginas.

How ironic.

you are my greatest ally rabbi

They in theory could program a spending ai to buy stuff store them in a warehouse, when it's full dump them into africa.

Anime died in the 00's, netfilix is just another nail in the coffin.

Russian were truly liberated under Stalin, same under Mao. They're not better nor worse and people like you fail to see.

Did you respond to the wrong post? I'd pick Stalin and Mao over liberals any day of the week. Still prefer Hitler and Codreanu to then though.

Anime peaked in the late 80s actually

Great flick but I prefer kino

I got some really French vibes from the opening part of Tenshi No Tamago.

Devilman Crybaby is go, go fuck yourself /a/utist.

Kino no Tabi was really good

more consumption per individual

Jesus Christ talk about a complete misinterpretation of a meme.

Niggress love pineapple salad

anime goes on /a/

Sage failed

:(

Talking original works and one offs VS inserting it into a well known anime. One is creative value the other is cultural Marxism, and should not be allowed.

It was also made by the studio behind Beebop, so it was a big deal at the time.

It really wasn't bad, but the dub was terrible and probably contributed to it being nowhere near as popular.

Yuasa is a Japanese anime director. You are just projecting Western Holla Forums issues onto him.

Netflix didn't make this.

You suck at what you do, Holla Forums. Thanks for the laughs.

Yes, they published it. But they didn't make it. Yuasa isn't a tool of the Western left just because he worked on an episode of Adventure Time. You are just projecting Western memes onto someone who has no clue about them.

Except I'm not from there nor am I a leftist in general.

Samurai Champloo is 2/3rds good episode, and 1/3rd weird joke episodes. It's a odd pastiche, but inferior to Cowboy Bebop. Fuu was also a borring and unintesting character. I also don't see what's so "realistic" about the fight scenes like YouTube reviewers say. It's worth a watch at least.

What anime?

What could be more generic than combining hip hop and an anachronistic version of Japan's past? It's like, can we get even one season without one of these shows?

hooktube.com/watch?v=_Vnt_dBPOj8

Angel's Egg. The other one is a French movie, Fantastic Planet.

Wow. My future look good.

Thanks m8.

Kek, good bantz Japan.