Le X% Face General /lxfg/

Post the spiciest of amerimutt / euromutt mongrel abomination pics you have.

Demographics=An important part of politics
Don't remove this thread.

Kill yourself lefty/kike/.

Yes, youre an anti-white kike, we know.

as a brazilian, this is the DnC I can get behind

A reminder that "colonising" = worse than thottery and faggotry combined.

Sage

also post anti-spencer pics as the purest DnC thread we can get

I'm trying to redpill y'all Q_Q

Its a meme that lefty/pol/ didnt even make, they just exploit it. Its used in the context to suggest whites are mixed and therefore no whites exist in America. That 56% number doesnt include half breeds. Its complete propaganda garbage, a baseless meme to begin with, and entirely designed to erode white peoples morale and blackpill them, make them feel like they arent actually white when they are, and create anti-American/EU division. Its pure cancer, which is why lefty/kikes/ love it. The irony being, they are those mutts.

The same people promoting that meme arent white, and are jealous of people who are.

FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SIX
FFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFTTTTTTYYYYY SSSSSIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXX
MONGREL AMERIMUTTS
YOU'RE NOT WHITE
DIE DIE DIE

You will never be white, and I always will be. We will stop white genocide, and you have no place in our future society. Sleep tight, kiddo.

FFIFTY
FIFTY SIXX
FIFTY SIX
56 56 56 56 5 6 56 56
FOFTY SIX
HAHA AMERIMUTTTT
NO WHITES

I'm posting this in order remind everyone that 99% of mixed babies are ugly.
Later on they live a sad lamentable life constantly contemplating suicide.

Its actually like over 70% when you have all the not actual whites, the 56% number comes when you cut out all the mulattos and non-white hispanics etc. 56% pure white. All white countries have problems, all white countries are experiencing genocide, and all white countries need to execute people like you for crimes against humanity before whites can be safe in our existence. Enjoy the gas when the mods wake up, human tumor.

yup, it confirms that most leftypol are mexicans and niggers really. their inability to understand anime only highlights that

No, youre a kike, and this will earn you a death sentence some day. These records wont go away, you know.

did you hear I am brazilian? why did you tag me

SPOLIER THOSE THINGS.

You honestly think if I were shilling I would post something like this ?

whatcha sliding?

I dont have to explain shit or prove anything, it earns you an instant ban both here and surprisingly, on cuckchan too. Its entirely promoted by anti-whites who deserve everything they will get in the coming race war.

FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SIX
FIDTY SIX PERCENT
NOT HUWITE NOT HWITE
MUTTS MUTT
FIFTY SIX PERCENT
FIFTY
SIX

Im not even American, pointing fingers at other countries as if your own doesnt have problems is exclusively what kikes do, you have no power here. Our lives are committed, to getting rid of people like you.

BLEACHED

This fabeled race war wil never start. : (
Meanwhile precious precious genes are being dumped into trashcan.
What do ?

The opposite is true ackchyually.

Why has this godawful meme been desperately pushed for the past few weeks? It seems to serve no other purpose than to derail threads.

FIDTY SIC
=FIFTY SIX==
FIFTY SIX PERCET
NOT WHITE NOT WHITE
MITT MUTT MUTT

Ok I turn this shitty thread into white babyboom thread.

This thread was made by a leftyfag. How do I know? Ask yourself: who is this meme supposed to offend? All this meme is meant to do is divide the Right.

The race war has technically already begun, and if you think countries like Canada will drift off into 20% white by 2060 without dragging people like you through the streets by their entrails first, youre delusional. Go read about Lebanon, you fucking teenage pleb. That will happen in all western countries, and whites will emerge victorious over you. The remnants will be deported.

They denigrate half breeds.

By denigrating half breeds?

I like it. How do we heat it up?

Exactly this. It's meant to blackpill American whites and put them at odds with European whites. Anyone who spreads this meme should be banned for D&C

Why did this old /int/ meme come back to life?
I've seen in everywhere over the past month.

You just committed a federal crime, wherever you live.

Bullshit and you know it. the people you claim are halfbreeds aren't even here, and all this meme does is cause some people to question their whiteness so that they don't support white identity since they think they aren't white enough

Jeez, who cares.
I live in a shithole nobody heard about piggibacking on a neighbours WiFi.
Come and get me.

Implying there are places in Europe we dont know about.

I give you three guesses faggot.

Tel Aviv
Jerusalem
Haifa