Nuff said

nuff said

choices, choices.

Didn't you make a thread saying you were done posting here? It's been less than a week and you're back.

Nuff said

But that guy only looks good because he is like 50% European.

Both sides have equally as many chads and nu males, quit thinking one has more than the other.

Beta's cant help it. They are like "look at this alpha dude that shares my beliefs!" meanwhile they ignore the fact that they are a 200lb neckbeard with cheeto and cum stains all over their clothing.

this is the average blumpf supporter

does she give blumpfkins?

wew

That's 56% for you goyim.

ITT: nu/pol/ tries to meme on OP even though Trump let the government run out of money in his first year as president.

so did she follow up on that promise?

Being this mad!

Letting all those Trump voters touch her pussy is going to take a while.

They can't even fucking meme correctly. How much bathetic can they get?

I doubt they bath, user. Leftist hate water like niggers.

OP tried to portray an image that is the exact opposite of reality. I'm just pointing it out, and it amuses me given this how buttmad it's making you.

This thread lacks something. I know, Bernie supporters!

The fact they didn't chimped out and demanded Clinton to back off shows how pathetic numales are. Hell, with bernie they might would have a chance against Trump!
Pathetic!

They can't stay in their fucking shithole.
:@

Who is the girl with the maga cap?

This is one of many reasons why nu/pol/ is a laughing stock now. You got meme'd into voting for the most pro jew candidate in recent history by JIDF and Kushner bots and rather than admit it and learn from your mistake you desperately cling to your kosher daddy. Pathetic.

it's almost like alt-reichism is the most normie ideology now

What's the matter, is your commie board becoming a real shithole?

Fuck off normalfag.

It's not the establishment ideology yet but it will become since Holla Forums and the goons are losing control over narratives faster than they can destroy society. If you want to remain safe from normies you should adopt radical Duginism. The worst nightmare of the centrist liberal jew.

He's antiwhite and very friendly with the jewish oligarchs.

He's not "anti-white", he's anti-American. I don't see how you couldn't be after what American imperialism has done to the world's people and cultures.

nuff said

He's a eurasianist that has no problem with racial mixing to create a rootless cosmopolitan mass. That's about as anti white and jewish as it gets.

He also encourages miscegenation with apes in America and western Europe his yellow fever fantasies are his predominant talking point but he has spoken about using race mixing with apes to destabilize the west.

Those are nice cherries OP but you didn't need to pick them just for me.

It's also interesting how searching specific terms about him on jewtube results in a lot of results that have nothing to do with your initial search. This same thing happens with a lot of these kosher political figures, you can't find Dicky Spencer's (who's wife is a big supporter of Dugin and translates his work into english) quote about the alt right being analogous to the Bolshevik movement even if you type in the exact quote. Interesting.

While America falls into eternal darkness and off the IQ cliff the Eurasian sun will rise.

I don't care where spergs like tou put your peepee but I don't want some autistic slit eyed, dip jawed child that looks nothing like me. I bet you're swarthy enough to pass as Eurasian already but speaking as a fair haired light eyed Aryan I want children that look like me.

Another example of a stupid westerner completely ignorant on Russian politics. You are shilling for a Kremlin whore who hates whites (whom he claims are "worse than blacks") and sincerely believes that Europeans should be racemixed out of existence into becoming Eurasians.

Both of these go in the bog.

Well, he isn't wrong.

You're a cuck, it's not surprising that you have yellow fever. What you want is no different from your cuckold fantasies about what white women want they both result in destruction of the white genepool.

Yes, the world needs more Eliot Rodgers.

This, but unironically

lol

Lol. That's what these eurasianist spergs forget about. Asians aren't nigger tier savages that will jump at the opportunity to breed with white people, they are a successful race with their own accomplishments that are beautiful in their own right (I prefer my own people physically but Asians aren't ugly). It's funny how beta white men think Asian women will be jumping at the opportunity to have autistic hapa's with them.

u kund egsbegd plufcuqs 2 no n e beggur

Are you mad that Asian women find you just as disgusting as white women do? Don't cry, if you go to a destitute asian country I'm sure you can find somebody that will pretend they love you if you pay them.

lmao

I dunno, I have a Chinese gf and I'm a pretty huge sperg.

fuck off eggman is chad

For a liberal Trump is pretty okay tbh.

Thats a kike.