Any good films that deal with these themes?

Any good films that deal with these themes?

Based.

Way back in 1991 but one of the first films to warn us about race mixing. Especially with muslims.

when will this meme die?

When Zoroastrianism makes a comeback. It won't.

too bad, I kinda like it, it's very Indo-European

Redpill me on Zoroastrianism.

Not much to say and I'm not well read on the subject. I can tell you it died because it was a religion of the blood so when the arabs slaughtered the Persians it was impossible for them to find new recruits for their religion and it is slowly dwindling out of existence with each new generation. Blood religions are great and bind the population but under a catastrophic loss of life they are doomed to fail.

Well I say died but in all honesty it is still in the process of dying to this day. It's a shame that such a great religion ends up that way but we can still learn from it and apply some of it's basic concepts to our own philosophy of life even if we can never be a real part of it.

Zoroastrianism never really went away. It was a major influence on both Judaism and Christianity and still strongly informs the general Western worldview.

wew

That's like somebody in the future saying white people never went away because we still have mongrelised bastards in existence.

Plebbit is pure cancer.

How would it be doxing to show what someone else posted, complete with the name they posted it under?

Nice bait.

It really wasn't, only modern-day Parsis (descendants of Zoroastrians who fled to India) treat it like an ethno-religion and only regard people born from Zoroastrian parents as actual Zoroastrians. This is purely because they were allowed into India with the idea that they would not try to convert local Hindus and that somehow became an element of their religious tradition. But it didn't used to be that way and it definitely isn't right now in non-Parsi communities.
The only way that it was a religion of the blood was that there is a sort of priest caste, you have to be a descendant of a Magi (priest) to become one yourself and since they already have a slowly dying community in Iran that will cause a lot of issues in the future, especially since it was mostly the members of that same caste who fled to India.
On the other hand, serveral Kurdish villages in Iraq and Turkey have recently decided to convert to the religion and rekindle the religious traditions because they believe it to be their native faith unlike islam which only accepts Arabic culture as the enforced culture for its followers. There's also Iranian youths who are interested in converting though they will likely be punished by law if caught.

fake image

fake image

True tell them fam fake image

retard

Like I said I haven't read much about it. The modern day adherents look at it as a blood religion though yes? Also I'm suspicious of what you are saying, what little I have read about the religion itself makes it seem like it is explicitly made for a single group of people.

fake image

All (((me)))

not her

keep it pg here guys