Paladin Press is going out of business and you have until the 29th of November at noon EST. Clearance sale of 85% off...

paladin-press.com/
Paladin Press is going out of business and you have until the 29th of November at noon EST. Clearance sale of 85% off, no i don't know why they're closing down.

Paladin Press is basically a /k/-tier online store.

Other urls found in this thread:

paladin-press.com/category/Espionage_and_Investigation
murdercube.com/files/
scribd.com/user/27204936/GasMaskBob
archive.org/details/PALADINPRESS
paladin-press.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH FUCK. Thank's for the head's up OP.

Thanks OP, will check it out.

Any exceptional deals recommended?
Been looking for physical info dumps that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Gonna photocopy and leave caches near geocaches?

Naw, putting them in my internet is dead forever, look it up the old fashioned way bookshelf along with stucco, permaculture and basket weaving.

Every user should do their part and put a copy of FM 5-31 into their local caches. Especially urban anons.

Is there any collection of Paladin Press e-books we can download?

Also, as i see, they are closing because the owner died and nobody wants to keep the company.

Can Holla Forums get the company?

We'd need to set up some sort of anonymous trust, and have a way to distrubute profits anonymously.

Any legal-anons know how we can do this? This could be the start of Holla Forums's own shadow business.

This is going too be very hard, who is going to be the executor for this?

Aiden Gillen?

Looks like a real piece of shit that will not be missed.

I got the SS Werwolf survival guide from them. Really interesting read

In high school I had a teacher try to warn my parents about those books I owned because she saw some news report about Paladin Press, and didn't understand my Rifts books were from Palladium.

good shit here

paladin-press.com/category/Espionage_and_Investigation

In the mid 90s as a teenager I used to order from them. I had a lot of stuff from Paladin and Loompanics until my dad found them all and went nuts and attacked me. I had to escape and sleep outside that night. I'd really like to get some of my old books back, haven't thought about Paladin Press in ages.

A shitload. They barely have any interesting books left in inventory, but there were several I have PDF's of that I also wanted in dead tree format, so I went ahead and ordered them.

For other Paladin Press and Loompanics books no longer in print, check out Alibris for good deals.

murdercube.com/files/

scribd.com/user/27204936/GasMaskBob

There is also this:
archive.org/details/PALADINPRESS

But i was looking for some complete collection, like i recently found for Osprey.

The main problem is not the exact way it would be done, but the funding needed and the responsibilities it would have. Legal stuff can get resolved by moneyshoting (literally) a lawyer.

Legalfag herr. I can set up a trust, but this will require money that I don't have.. also I'll need to contact these people and see if they are willing to work with us.

Can any kind anons pls scan the books they're getting and post them to /pdfs/? These look very good to have in a survivalist//k/ collection.
I have little to no money for spending on this, but have a free bump.

Eh, although a pretty good idea, there seems to not be much interest.
Maybe if we pushed cuckchan's /k/ too, we could get something working.

Posted on cuckchan's /k/, anyone who wants to bump it come over.

I'd absolutely do the work and put my name on this but I have no idea how to go about it. What do!?

Ethereum smart contracts would work here. Voting rights assigned according to how much you put into buying it. We'd just need a public face to be our director.

somebody used to have a huge collection of them in a torrent no idea where it is

The official military manuals from Paladin Press are decent, but everything else from them is dodgy. I know the guy who wrote ninja how-to books for Paladin Press, pen name Ashida Kim. Absolute garbage – the guy knows nothing about the martial arts and if you try to use any of his techniques in combat, you will die and look very foolish at the same time.

He was at the time writing some Intel-surveillance books for Paladin (under a different pen name). I asked him where he got his information. From a spy novel, he said. I forgot the name of the novel. Would be interesting to read.

I have several books by them, this is fucking garbage.I bet they are being sued behind the scenes in some kike scheme attributing terrorism and such to their manuals. Pretty sure the special forces guerilla warfare manual Ive been shilling is from them.

Yea this is the only one I can find, some stupid whoore decided to move some of them where they shouldnt be. Id suggest picking up pic related, it has a lot of actually useful information, troop movement formations, how to set up a base and patrols, psychological warfare etc etc.

That pic related is on /pdfs/ btw.

>paladin-press.com/
Holy fuck! I hate to hear they are going out of business! That being said, I snagged some great deals.

Can someone recommend a good softcover that's actually still in stock? Almost everything is out of stock.

Any idea why they're closing up shop?
No doubt because the jew is afraid of a educated people who can defend themselves.

Let me guess, it was a "heart attack"

Thanks op. I have a shelf of their books and loompanics books that I have been collecting for a long ass time.

Probably because it is shit. Years ago I bought a lot of books from there. The catalogs in the mail were always entertaining, but the book descriptions over-promised and under-delivered when you read them. The martial arts manuals were mostly trash with common sense stuff in them like "be aware in the street," or shit-tier techniques that you'd learn at a white belt class. I bought some escape and evasion manual from them whose tl;dr was basically "use a map and compass and use rivers to escape dogs lol". This is the type of shit they sold.

Yeah. Out of 6 books I wanted to order, only 2 weren't sold out.
Anyone got Mike Hoare's The Seychelles Affair?