DHS Renewing Catch-and-Release in Texas, Says Border Patrol Council

archive.is/y4Y0i

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Border Minutemen patrols need to make a comeback.

Throw their mexican asses back over the boarder you pussies

Queue the (((ACLU))) and the (((NAACP))) kvetching about (((Human Rights))) in 3 2 1..

So let me get this straight:

Why not call them what they really are:
HOSTILE ENEMY COMBATANTS
The solution is simple.

based drumpf

Why not load them up in ships and dump them in Africa to let them be Europe's problem?

Constitutional term is illegal aliens.
A legal interpretation could be seen as a creeping invading army without arms.

Liberals have used semantics to say to me that illegal migrants aren't invading because they're not an army/military power.

Then YOU build the jail in Mexico for the beaners.

Until then, acknowledge that they're full and stop blaming Trump for little shit he isn't responsible for.

So what? FEMA camp em or execute. ICE concentration camps when?

why house them anywhere?
just build the fucking wall and kick them out
better take that portrait of Andrew Jackson down then

No. We need to dump them in Africa.

Because they're not our citizens, and if we started massacring them, we'd probably get several angry letters from the Mexican Government.

Stop being a child. A two-thousand mile wall won't go up immediately.

and?

You're dealing with people who respect a foreign country's sovereignty more than their own.

And, the world doesn't operate on GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

Diplomacy may be overrated, but it's still how the world works.

Mexico has been caught giving out pamphlets to their would be illegal citizens that tells them how to not get in trouble with the law in the USA.

Mexico has a southern border law.

So since Mexico doesn't respect our sovereignty then we shouldn't as well.

What ever happened with catch-and-execute jesus fucking christ just dig a mass grave what the fuck.

might makes right

They are NOT migrants nor refugee's but they ARE illegal aliens!

- A migrant is someone who knocks on our governments front door and applies to come in legally from the comfort of their own country.
- A refugee stops being a refugee when they have past into a safe country, yet continue to move through countries to get the best economic deal. A refugee is someone who flees from a country who's lost their ability to gain the basic necessities of food and water. Instead, today we see people move simply because of economic benefit to do so and abuse these (((human rights))) to get a leg up in life.

Even you are now using libtard terminology.

What a sustainable stance you have.

Then we apply pressure, but if you think the rest of the world isn't watching, then you're deluded.

Being the strongest military force is like being a kindergarten teacher. If somehow all of those five-year-olds turned around and attacked, how many could you swat off before being overrun?

you can't be civil with the lower less intelligent and more violent races
this isn't like dealing with affairs between white nations
the only thing these creatures respect is violence

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just start executing them, and let all the people in Latin America know that if they come illegally, they will die?

Excavators are cheap to rent.

All I'm getting at is that I don't want to see Mexico any worse off than it currently is. Right now, things can be six gorillion times worse over there, and we've already had muslims using the Mexican border as an entry point. If we had a big brown wave of Mexicans hit our border, the south would be devastated, even with a wall.

Not every emergency can be reacted to immediately with a country this large. Remember the Alamo.

I also want to add that it's internally bad optics, too. We went to war in the middle east for absolutely no reason, for over a decade. How are our people going to react to such an expenditure, if we make acts of war against a neighboring country?

It's unrealistic, and while I appreciate the sentiment, things won't work that way.

What's the problem, release them at the border crossings.

don't you guys have FEMA camps to house these interlopers? I sincerely doubt those are full

Then how about foreign enemy insurgents? We just need a legal justification to be able to kill them as soon as the lack of papers is present.

Speaking for the South, we'd be fine with it because we hate beaners and such a war would actually have a good point behind it.

HOUSE THEM? Float them down the Rio Grande as a warning to others you useless fucks.

no beuno
throw them out

Nope. The Constitution is clear, they are illegal aliens, and this illegal alien classifications can be divided into other subcategories. Such as nonresident, resident, refugee and so forth.

Also, about a 110 years ago the supreme court already ruled that these aliens have some constitutional rights as well, as such it was made unlawful to shoot them, unless in self defense.

You are fighting a battle others have already tried. The only way to stop this is citizens themselves go arrest them, detain them, process them for DHS and then hold them in a facility for their court date were it will be decided if they are deported or not.

If you say the right words related to specific international treaties you can gain political asylum from a regime for example or as a refugee.

Based.

????
PROFIT

WTF, I hate all men now? Leeann Tweeden is a hero! #MeToo #ListenAndBelieve #YesAllWomen

(natural and organic dubs)
I don't care about esoteric immigrants, they have to go back!

Why don't YOU build a jail then? Many of the men that voted for Trump in my town wanted more jobs (have the chance to work in asia with asian women).

kek

Keep digesting that forced meme, that every thing that happens is Trump's doing, stupid goyim, hopefully you won't vote next election because you'll be too fucking demoralized :^)

((( )))
>FEMA (((wall)))
>FEMA (((camp)))
I wonder who could be behind this post?

< pic not related

Is it a self-sustaining meme?

Slowly, more and more of you are coming to realise that trump isn't >>>/ourguy/. He was a release valve meant to PREVENT the race war. Make us think that we won something, when in fact we didn't. The only way we are going to get change is when we take it using our own two hands to string up every politician in DC and the State Capitals from every lamp-post.

kek, I have a life.

I rather kill women on the day of the rope
>pics related

holy fuck, (((bot))) or spamming dumb nigger?

((( )))
Go fuck yourself kike! Here is your (((you))), bow get the fuck out of our board.

you are a (((bot))), enjoy your IP ban CIA

((( )))
cuck

I voted for Trump and he hasn't done shit.
He's just another rich motherfucker or liar politician who fed bullshit to the American people. I voted for his ass because he was supposed to be based.

This Trump motherfucker only LARPed as /ourguy/. Fuck him if he can't into being based af.

((( )))

>no FEMA (((wall)))
those are good news

those are even better news

sorry, are we still on the elections?

I don't know what you rabbis want, but I sure don't want it.

i bet you use diplomacy when spics fuck your wife too

if they're beaners crossing in the middle of nowhere, at night
i dont know what is stopping americans from shooting them at night, at range
if theres no cops around anyway, apparantly

Treat them as foreign combatants and shoot them. That's the answer to immigration problems, don't need a wall if they're getting sniped when they cross the line.

Someone shop the glock from the leftest officer away from his holster and a glock into his hand and we'll have another normie scandal.

LOL. Criminally underrated post. Can you imagine the last tiny bit of decent genes the Mexicans got from Spain being destroyed through race mixing with the Africans? oh who am i kidding… they'd just tag team a nice white girl when they get to Europe.
Maaaan of course it's San Antonio. The National Shooting Complex there is one of the last bastions for white sport too. Just made AAA class in doubles at the world skeet championships this year. Pro Tip: Mexicans DO try and follow you after leaving the complex to steal your guns when you stop.

Not a burger, but I find it hard to believe that the Constitution makes it impossible to properly classify non-uniformed enemy combatants pouring across your border to engage in a war of conquest.

Or is that where your "and so forth" comes in? Does the Constitution provide for an illegal alien to be classified an enemy spy or saboteur? Spies tend to be executed.

what a surprise considering the new DHS secretary is a pro amnesty traitor

((( )))
CUCK OR KIKE?

Lul, missed them quads, but I agree with that, frankly if I was part of the border patrol, I'd just shoot em and bury em in an inconspicuous place. I mean, shit if they're leaving their country, I'm pretty sure no one will look for them haha

FUCK OFF MGTOW.

The wisdom of a white woman stands for the compassion and passions of the white race. For a man that is either a MGTOW or a tranny, you're words are meaningless. Yes, I would trust her actions more than yours as you're not a woman, much less someone I care about.

Did she get confirmed yet?

Kill. Your. Self.

((( )))
filtered

The constitution has nothing about immigration at all. It is mostly about the powers of the government until you get the bill of rights and amendments. Immigration is all handled in laws set by congress so that is why it is such a mess because congress is pretty much bought and paid for but now with a more politically awake populace they are trying to hold onto their positions by catering as much as they need to to stay in office. Also that is why you see a lot of them just giving up because they were so much on the lobbyist payroll that they knew they couldnt win reelection.

Kill your self.

Esoteric immigration is a natural and organic part of humanity. Of course you will never find it on the constitution.

There is no excuse for this shit.

This. Don't let the kikes trick us or D&C.

It Is always legal to shoot and kill invading enemy soldiers

Too bad they're civilians.

You can actually go ahead and do it… unless you're a soyboy like the rest.

self-checking natural and organic trips

Policy has to be changed, this is counterproductive. ICE may as well arrive to work and run on a hamster wheel for 10 hours. This would result in less damage caused as it would not undermine the image of their effectiveness in the eyes of criminals stealing time on American clay. Catch and release is akin to walking up to a criminal and punching yourself in the face and tossing him your wallet.

catch and release is complicated, no one knew that

Not US, plain-clothed enemy insurgents.

Nice shotgun and nice results fam. I just got into skeet so I picked up a used Remington Versamax to practice with for a couple seasons.

There is no excuse for this shit.

Put a knife in their hand. Now it's self defense.

At least 20

Just fucking shoot them you dummies.

Most minutemen groups did the same.
The only time I recall ever popping off some rounds was when a cartel member attempted to shoot a ranchers cattle. We ended up filling that poor SOB with enough lead that he might as well being a fishing weight in the Missouri River :v

Not if they intend to further the " reconquista" that is hostile to the constitution and the citizens

heil

Kill yourself kike. Your degenerate fetishes are not acceptable.

So what happened, did Holla Forums get BTFO again and decide to raid the board? The shilling in this thread is obscene.

fucking heil'd.

why build a plain old concrete wall when you can instead line said wall with the corpses of those too stupid or greedy to stay in their own country? border crossings would decrease drastically if every single illegal was gunned down on sight.

congrats on the money

I have an idea. Hear me out. . .

for real
these are the same spics that decapitate for fun
they used to capture thousands and cut their hearts out ritualistically before then canibalizing them
they have to be shot
a wall alone still would halt them, you would still need to shoot them to stop them

this is absolute fucking bullshit and kikey can call it astroturf all he wants, doesn't change this

You only have to make it a known policy that invaders will be shot on site, and shoot a single invader, for illegal immigration at the southern border to stop completely.
Mexico will do what we tell them and the EU is a half-dead half-nigger corpse at this point. Reminder that the UN retreated to their cuckshed for every single "international incident" over the past few decades.
China doesn't care about beaners.
Russia doesn't care about non-Russians.
Our closest allies, non-Chinese Asians and India will probably celebrate as it means more of their high-class get to come over on merit visas under current and proposed laws.
Africa will REEE but they get the bullet too.

Dump in ocean

Just pick a large empty space, minefield it and drop the beaners in. Have cameras all around and stream the exploding beaners for profit.

Fuck off Spic, you aren't welcome in this country.

Plenty of room in Fema camps

PUT. A. BULLET. IN. THEIR. BRAINS.
You don’t have to house them. Put them in a bus and drive them back to Mexico.
You don’t have to house them. KILL THEM OUT IN THE FIELD WHEN YOU FIND THEM. LEAVE THE CORPSE AS A REMINDER TO OTHERS.

KILL THEM ALL. KILL THEM ALL. KILL THEM ALL. KILL THEM ALL. KILL THEM ALL. KILL THEM ALL. KILL THEM ALL. KILL THEM ALL.

>>>/suicide/

Bus them to the border and shove them over the line right there in their lap. Let them be Mexico's public problem.

What kind of retard are you? Bus them to Mexico City and bill their government for the gas.

You don't understand. Some otherwise very reasonable people are going to start taking this into their own hands. If I were Mexican, i would think very hard about what i could do to curb my neighbors trespassing into the United States before my people start suffering outsized repercussions for their crimes.

Will the time ever come where human rights are abolished they are nothing more than a means for subverting the West.

Lay landmines along the border until the wall is built and post warning signs a quarter mile in front of the minefield. No shooters needed; those who die will do so by their own hand foot.

There are only two viable solutions. You either enslave them (chain gangs) or you kill them. Nothing else will work.

We launched the Mexican Expedition for far fewer crimes than are being committed by illegals today. It's time we do it again.

Either Mexico keeps their citizens on their side of the border, or we do it for them. That may or may not involve killing every shitskin living within 100 miles of the Mexican side of the border.

why not just invade mexico and crush everything in our way, forcing the mexicans to flee south?

Why can't you fly them in like merkel is doing?